Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Join Team Bass Omega

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Mad Guy 300 Posted: 11:55 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322265
Mad Guy 300
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
i already know that Wily from 3 is Regals daddy.
Join the state alchemists! But this time, we aint no dogs of the military. We will use human transmutation anytime we want! And I just made some lead into gold! So what are you wating for?
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 12:17 Aug07 2005 Post ID: 322298
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, Its AWESOME! The liberation missions play out kind of like strategy games, all of your team members have unlimited moverment range with one exception, they cannot cross over any of the dark panels that nebula has planted in these areas. You need to "liberate" or destroy these dark panels by fighting viruses that are in them. There is a catch however, as soon as the custom bar fills your custom window automatically opens, if you have not deleted the viruses, sub-bosses, or Darkloid Bosses within the three turns your liberation fails and the dark panel stays there. Also, not all battle start out with each person having 3 columns, Depending on where you are standing in relation to other dark panels you can start off with 4 columns for your side (Team Advantage), 4 columns for the enemy side (Enemy Advantage), A Normal Field, Or You can have 2 columns in the center of the field (Surrounded!) This is the worst possible setup because there are viruses on both sides of the field. You must switch your direction by pressing the L and R buttons. Also, each team member has an action command (IE: Tomahawkmans Tomahawk Swing) which depending on the navi can clear out multiple panels, retrieve items from panels, Protect your navis during the darkoid phase, or Clear out a panel below you without even liberating it (Gyro Man) And also, Shadoman can walk over dark panels to liberate but he must still liberate while standing on a normal panel (He cannot cross over dark holes either).Overall, the liberation missions are incredibly fun and fulfilling. Oh, and you get a reward based on how quickly you complete the mission. The quicker you complete it, the better the prize. And one more thing, When you face the bosses, being that it would be difficult to defeat them in 3 turns, When you fight them, the next navi that attacks them faces the opponent with the same amount of HP the previous member left him (IE: Megaman Attacks Blizzard man and he Has only 800 HP left, COlonel Goes in and fights him and he starts the battle with blizzard man having 800 HP instead of 1200 as megaman faced him with.) This all probably sounds quite complicated but once you get it, you will understand much better. Bottom Line, PICK UP THIS GAME OR YOU WILL REGRET IT FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIVES!
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
Gigarookie Posted: 09:53 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 324468
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
If I could make suggestion, maybe you could put a battle log in the new game. It would keep track of all the battles you have fought so far, and give you an overall rating from all the ratings you get in all the other battles!
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
screencheat2 Posted: 20:15 Aug08 2005 Post ID: 326143
screencheat2
+
I dont follow Gigarookie.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
SS5 vageto Posted: 02:34 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 326829
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
On 08-Aug-2005 Gigarookie said:If I could make suggestion, maybe you could put a battle log in the new game. It would keep track of all the battles you have fought so far, and give you an overall rating from all the ratings you get in all the other battles!
That's a little overdoing it if you ask me. Never the less a fine idea, but not a necessary one.
Yawn - what is there to say?
Devil Master Posted: 20:40 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 329150
Devil Master
Forum GuestMember
+
Can someone please tell me where the microserver in End City is.

The devil is with in us all
screencheat2 Posted: 20:42 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 329158
screencheat2
+
Its in the gargoyle computer.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 21:13 Aug09 2005 Post ID: 329209
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
If you kept a battle log, It would have to be strictly stats (Ie: How many Bust Rank 1's. 2's, 3's etc.) Otherwise it would take up ridiculous amounts of memory if it was any more detailed than that and that memory could be better used elsewhere.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
Devil Master Posted: 00:11 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329438
Devil Master
Forum GuestMember
+
What this message mean:Net,Scilab,3,center,straight 27,turn and go 4.
Turn again,go 4 and then check...Hikari data,reaction...

The devil is with in us all
SS5 vageto Posted: 02:19 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329589
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
On 09-Aug-2005 XxMegamanBattle5xX said:If you kept a battle log, It would have to be strictly stats (Ie: How many Bust Rank 1's. 2's, 3's etc.) Otherwise it would take up ridiculous amounts of memory if it was any more detailed than that and that memory could be better used elsewhere.
Can't Nintendo DS disks hold more memory then GBA cartridges? I was just wondering.
screencheat2 Posted: 06:59 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 329865
screencheat2
+
On 10-Aug-2005 Devil Master said:What this message mean:Net,Scilab,3,center,straight 27,turn and go 4.
Turn again,go 4 and then check...Hikari data,reaction...
You go in scilab 3 through 2 and go as far up as possible.
Chaos Sephiroth Posted: 10:26 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 330202
Chaos
Sephiroth
Forum GuestMember
+
can i join i have battle network 3 white verson and 5 team protoman and 4 blue moon
Im Rouroni Ryuho of the Kenshin School of the Swordsmen
SS5 vageto Posted: 15:06 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 330945
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure dude, you're in Smile
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 18:44 Aug10 2005 Post ID: 331502
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Aug-2005 SS5 vageto said:Can't Nintendo DS disks hold more memory then GBA cartridges? I was just wondering.
Yes, They Can Hold A LOT more than GBA cartridges, But a battle log would still take up a lot of that memory if you made it too complex. We just figure that we will use that memory for other more useful things. However, A Battle Log Keeping Track Of The Bust Ranks And Average Bust Level may be present in the final version, Nothing is yet confirmed yet but we are taking it into consideration!
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 10:53 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 335836
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
On 10-Aug-2005 Chaos Sephiroth said:can i join i have battle network 3 white verson and 5 team protoman and 4 blue moon
Yes You can definitely join. Welcome to the team!
Gigarookie Posted: 14:46 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 336635
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
That's what I meant. Just the 1's 2's 3's and so forth, and maybe the delete times. And only for a certain number of battles. Then the more recent battles would push the older ones out.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 17:58 Aug12 2005 Post ID: 337083
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Now Thats An Idea....Hmmm..If we only kept a certain number of battles in there (Say 25) We could also put in a virus log where it would allow you to access information on all the viruses and bosses in the game, How many you've faces, HP, Weaknesses etc. That is a great idea, Im gonna put it up in tonights meeting. Thanks for the info gigarookie and if you're real lucky you might even see it in the finished product!
screencheat2 Posted: 20:41 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 339737
screencheat2
+
Hey guys, you all should be getting more members or just posting more often
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 23:30 Aug13 2005 Post ID: 340081
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, This team has definitely lost some steam. If anybody has any questions about battle network 6 or Battle Network 5:Double Team, Im on the design team so ask away!!
screencheat2 Posted: 07:56 Aug14 2005 Post ID: 340708
screencheat2
+
I would post more, except i cant double post again.
Displaying Page 7 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close