Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Join Team Bass Omega

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
screencheat2 Posted: 21:04 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 313688
screencheat2
Post Likes: 0
+
Sorry apphonx, we just haven't been paying much attention to any of the stuff happening on the site.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
SS5 vageto Posted: 11:42 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314843
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
On 03-Aug-2005 Apphonx said:Hey whats up guys your wanted at team saiyan.
Okay, stop advertising your team out of the blue, break another rule, I will shut it down then. This is for anyone who comes and advertises their teams. I don't care if they are your friends. You were probably not doing anything of this sort, but if they members of that team, then they will be there on their own.
Yawn - what is there to say?
SS5 vageto Posted: 11:52 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314858
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
On 03-Aug-2005 XxMegamanBattle5xX said:Hey, Sorry I didn't post today or yesterday, I was on my flight to JAPAN baby!!! I'm gonna start working on the development of Double Team as of tomorrow so for the next 3 weeks I won't be as active. Just a little reminder. Also, for the new members I seriously reccomend picking up this game. It is called Megaman Battle Network: Double Team and it is for Nintendo DS and ships in early november. You can mix and match your navis from both versions and there is a bass soul and a django soul. Awesome game. We might put in new chips as well. Oh SS5, by the way, I hadn't seen your new avatar until now. Its AWESOME!!! And about the Punk Man/Wristband thing, There is NO punkman chip in the whole game. You can only fight him but no matter what your bust rank her gives up no chip. And The Wristband really has no use in the game at all. Its just kinda there lol. Oh and gigarookie, since you did not want to be co-leader, I kindly ask you to accept the position of VIP member. That just basically means that you're an awesome member. Welcome to all the new members and sorry If I don't post as much now. I'll try and keep you posted as much as possible on the new game tweaks we make such as touch screen control (The PET will probably be on the touch screen and we are working on chip selection there, It makes folder editing a breeze!) And Sorry that I won't be here as much!!!
Witch avatar do you mean? I had the woodshild style and now this Celebi one. I also heard of the Megaman Battle Network 6 game that is coming out later in 2006 for Nintendo DS. I can't wait. They will even have voices for the characters. Although I was unaware of the fact that you can attain the Bass soul. I wonder how that will pan out.
screencheat2 Posted: 12:11 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314896
screencheat2
+
On 04-Aug-2005 SS5 vageto said:Okay, stop advertising your team out of the blue, break another rule, I will shut it down then. This is for anyone who comes and advertises their teams. I don't care if they are your friends. You were probably not doing anything of this sort, but if they members of that team, then they will be there on their own.
He wasn't advertising. He was just telling us about another team that we are on and The leader of this team said that if you are on the team(and he is) you can advertise. That and we haven't been paying attention to that team so he had to tell us on the team we pay a lot of attention to. I'm just clarifying.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
Apphonx Posted: 12:19 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 314905
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
On 04-Aug-2005 screencheat2 said:He wasn't advertising. He was just telling us about another team that we are on and The leader of this team said that if you are on the team(and he is) you can advertise. That and we haven't been paying attention to that team so he had to tell us on the team we pay a lot of attention to. I'm just clarifying.
Thanks screencheat2 this is my new name I was Lord vVader but now im Apphonx. I want to see you at Team Saiyan.
screencheat2 Posted: 13:31 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315058
screencheat2
+
Ok, i will and i will try to tell Bass EX as well.
BASS EX Posted: 13:59 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315145
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
On 03-Aug-2005 Naughty Ottselot said:Hey BASS EX wanna join teams for mor members(DBZ Sagas).
You'll have to talk to the leader(XxMegamanBattle5xX).
SS5 vageto Posted: 15:19 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315389
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
On 04-Aug-2005 screencheat2 said:He wasn't advertising. He was just telling us about another team that we are on and The leader of this team said that if you are on the team(and he is) you can advertise. That and we haven't been paying attention to that team so he had to tell us on the team we pay a lot of attention to. I'm just clarifying.
Well, I still don't want to see any advertising, if you read the post more clearly, then you would know that I was using this as a example. Anyone else caught doing it will have their team closed.
SS5 vageto Posted: 15:21 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315394
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
On 03-Aug-2005 Naughty Ottselot said:Hey BASS EX wanna join teams for mor members(DBZ Sagas).
This is what I mean.
Apphonx Posted: 15:26 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315406
Apphonx
Forum GuestBanned
+
SS 5 vageto screencheat2 said i can adveritse and he's the leader but all keep my advertising to a down i dont want any touble.
SS5 vageto Posted: 15:40 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315442
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
On 04-Aug-2005 Apphonx said:SS 5 vageto screencheat2 said i can adveritse and he's the leader but all keep my advertising to a down i dont want any touble.
I cleard this with you, but anyone else that will be it. Your fine Smile
screencheat2 Posted: 15:43 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315448
screencheat2
+
Oh, i get it. I will try to tell everyone else from doing it SS5 vageto. If not then i won't try to stop you from closing this team.
SS5 vageto Posted: 15:51 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315471
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
I am not nor did I have any intension of closing this team. Let's stay with the topic now Smile
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 19:27 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315760
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey SS5, I was talking about the celebi Avy, its awesome!!! And Just so everybody knows, the Bass Soul Is working out amazingly well. We are using it with the attacks that the bass soul had In Team Colonel (Hells Rolling Charge SHot, Splash Reg. Buster) It is coming out awesome and you should definitely be excited about this. The django soul is going awesome as well. But I'm NOT allowed to give out any information on it!! Sorry guys
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
SS5 vageto Posted: 19:32 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315768
SS5 vageto
Forum GuestMember
+
I am curious, how do you know this incite that we don't?
Gigarookie Posted: 19:42 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315779
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
I don't have 5, but I'm supposed to get it for my birthday. Could you clear up another roumer for me? You just said that the bass soul in the new game you are working on will be like the one in colonel... Is it just in colonel, or is it in Proto too?
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
Gigarookie Posted: 19:56 Aug04 2005 Post ID: 315804
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
On 04-Aug-2005 SS5 vageto said:I am curious, how do you know this incite that we don't?
Read his above posts. He's on the develoupment team.
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
BASS EX Posted: 08:57 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316818
BASS EX
Forum GuestMember
+
On 04-Aug-2005 Gigarookie said:I don't have 5, but I'm supposed to get it for my birthday. Could you clear up another roumer for me? You just said that the bass soul in the new game you are working on will be like the one in colonel... Is it just in colonel, or is it in Proto too?
You need an action replay to get it. And it is in protoman too but there are two different codes one for colonel and on for protoman.
XxMegamanBattle5xX Posted: 08:59 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 316825
XxMegamanBattl
e5xX
Forum GuestMember
+
I'm on the development team for the games. I arrivedin Japan yesterday for 2 months (It got extended, originally it was only going to be for a few weeks) because my cousin was already on the development team, and felt that they really could use me. So i'm working on the changes between the original versions (battle network 5) and the new version (double team) And in response to gigarookie, the bass soul is in both team colonel and protoman, but it can only be obtained without cheating with the japanese version and the e-reader card that came with it. The bass soul can however be obtained using a cheat device in both versions of team 5. The bass soul has different buster attacks depending on what game you're playing. Trust me though, the bass soul is a force to be reckoned with because its hells rolling charge shot (Team Colonel) does around 140 damage. Excellent for liberation missions and for taking out navis.
I am now a Mod Of 3 Forums. Leader Of Team Battle Network Omega! Leader Of Team Megaman Omega! Join team Aeshma Daeva,Team Full Cust. Mega Navi, Team Shiny Zapdos!, And Team Shiny Kyogre My AIM Sn is XxAtreyu16xX if anyone wants to IM me!
Gigarookie Posted: 16:30 Aug05 2005 Post ID: 317843
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
What chip do you use to unite with it? Or is the cheat a permanent bass soul thing?
Displaying Page 4 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close