Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Advent of the Nexus: The Only Way Home

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 10 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 15:07 Jun15 2013 Post ID: 3253017
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
"Lonely I would suppose. Cold, well that would be objective. But your objective nonetheless."

He noticed the hilt, Omega. He was a follower destruction.

Did that mean the woman was...no...couldn't be. he thought to himself. But it would make sense.

He continued aloud. "Then your sword would have turned cold as well. Tell me, where do the doors lead. Something symbolic, or something more real?"

The man poking the sword with the fire made him uneasy. As well furnished as the other room was, the scarcity of it all.

Not even a fire poker...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
nightmare2 Posted: 21:31 Jun16 2013 Post ID: 3253314
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
Post Likes: 41
+
((Wow it got lonely over here to))

Blinking Shade noticed that he was alone still in the Nexus. He frowned and sighed, then silently beat himself up for deciding to take a nap while standing up. Where he even learned that he couldn't remember.

"Great now I am stuck in here... Oh wait he left the door open, how kind of Pan."

Shade stretches out and walks through the door and into the unknown. After entering the unknown he looks about a bit and frowns. The walks off following what he believed was Zada's and Pan's path.

((Update: Seriously?! Didn't see that no matter I shall fix this.))

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Jun 21st 2013 »
Sir Adam of Peridot Nightmares

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 12:24 Jun17 2013 Post ID: 3253434
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
((Pan left the hole open. He didn't seal it up behind him.))

"The doors lead to the abyss. They are the gateways through which creation and destruction shall leave this place to establish all reality. All timelines, all worlds, all possibilities. One such as you would negate your future existence, and therefore yourself, by going through those doors."

The man jabbed the sword into the stone beside him. Indeed, it looked like a freshly forged version of the blade that Garm had wielded against Shade, and that could only mean one thing.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Craizen Posted: 14:15 Jun17 2013 Post ID: 3253449
Craizen
A'ight
+
"If it contains all possibilities, you would think one would be able to build himself again. Tell me, why does Omega station you here?"
nightmare2 Posted: 13:44 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254119
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
((Fixed. I'm just that good.))

Finally Shade hears some voices that he recognized, well one voice actually. Which was Zada's and it was coming from a room not to far ahead of himself. Shade couldn't remember entering a building but then again he had been concentrated on tracking them down. Walking forward and carefully poking his head in the room he spots Zada, some guy with a very nice and familiar looking sword, and Pan.

Looks like they discussing important matters. I'll just stand next to Pan and try to act like I totally know what's going on and that nothing out of the ordinary happened.

Shade calmly walks into the room and stands next to Pan.

Go visit the Fan Fiction and Role Playing Forum and check out what is there maybe you will see something of interest and feel free to stay and have a cup of -insert beverage of choice here- and some cookies. It's on the house! Well it would be if I had a house...
penguinlord352 Posted: 15:26 Jun21 2013 Post ID: 3254142
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Hm? Oh, there you are. I was wondering where you'd wandered off too."

Pan looks at the late-comer from the corners of his eyes, wondering what had taken him so long, but put it down to a mortal's attention span.

"You're pretty slow on the uptake, huh? And no, that wouldn't work. Not for a mortal. In addition...I am not some subordinate of Omega. Only two entities exist that were created in this time and this place. Alpha and Omega. Take a wild guess at which I am, mortal."

The man turned his head to look at Zada over his shoulder, his appearance still shrouded in shadows by the brightness of the flames before him.

Craizen Posted: 12:24 Jun22 2013 Post ID: 3254323
Craizen
A'ight
+
Zada senses tingled again, the same wary feeling from before. He had asked for something decisive; the cycle of creation and destruction was about as close as that got. Though he hadn't planned on meeting Omega now.

"You would know us "mortals" are stubborn, but that is another story..."

He paused, looking at the still shadowed man.

"If she is Alpha and you Omega, the creation and the destruction, it would seem to the rest of us to fill in the middle. Though for all that has gone on, it's proved futile. I aim to change that, switch things up a little, hmm?"
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:46 Jun23 2013 Post ID: 3254612
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Please, feel free. Even I will someday die and be replaced by the psychopathic human who could not handle the concept of eternity all that well. I am the first Omega. The one you know will be the thirty third Omega. Alpha will only die once, however. Odd, isn't it?"

Omega...was clearly different in personality from the one they'd met at the end of days. He seemed slightly friendlier, more like an old friend who was ready to welcome them back to their hometown when they finally passed on.

"I mean, despite gods supposedly being almighty and eternal, you mortals have the potential to overcome us and become so much more. You are not born with power, you grow into it. As such, you normally wield it either far better or far worse than we do. Never, though, at the same level, whether it be in terms of skill or the established morality."

nightmare2 Posted: 23:20 Jun23 2013 Post ID: 3254712
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Just admiring the scenery, Pan. Also I am liking this Omega much more than the old... er new Omega. So Pan you've been around for awhile right? Considering your job description have you ever guided a god to their own respective end?"

Shade turns and looks at Pan, talking quietly as to not interrupt Zada and other Omega.

« Last edited by nightmare2 on Jun 23rd 2013 »

Craizen Posted: 07:07 Jun24 2013 Post ID: 3254769
Craizen
A'ight
+
"What we lack in growth we end up with in ambition, time is short. What you gain in your wisdom of ages leads to a difference of how anything and everything is looked at. Power is power though."

Zada was really just kinda stalling, trying to contend with the fact they were on the thirty-third Omega. And if this was really the original one, why in the hell was he here of all places. He wanted to ask a question but he wasn't sure what yet, so he sat in silence, looking as if his mind had drifted off somewhere else. He kept drifting from ease to ill at ease so he went somewhere off in his mind till he calmed himself.

« Last edited by Craizen on Jun 24th 2013 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 14:44 Jun29 2013 Post ID: 3255995
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Yes."

Pan didn't seem like he was about to elaborate on that though.

"As near as I can tell, you just said something with the same meaning as what I just said to you. If you need time to think of a question, you need only say so. I'm not going to snap at you or something."

Omega, apparently, was very observant. He'd picked up on the reason behind Zada's words relatively quickly.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:36 Jun30 2013 Post ID: 3256253
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
"Must have been interesting to say the least, maybe not all that enjoyable though. Next question, you don't need to answer. Can you see your own path and where it ends or are you only able to guide others and not yourself?"

Shade looks over to Omega and Zada for a few seconds, not entirely having picked up on what Zada was going at but then again he wasn't all that interested. At least not yet. Content with their conversation Shade turns back to Pan waiting to see if he was going to answer or not.

penguinlord352 Posted: 07:41 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256356
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I have no path. Once all things end I'll still be here with my guitar, playing the day away and messing with the timeline."

Pan said this lightheartedly, but it was clear that it wasn't a fate one would wish on their worst enemy. Eternally sentenced to being alone.

nightmare2 Posted: 18:17 Jul01 2013 Post ID: 3256470
nightmare2
Lord of Nightmares
+
Shade nods his head a smiles a little.

"Well at least you'll have your guitar to keep you entertained."

Turning back to Zada he frowns noticing that he seems to be in his own world, lost in his own thoughts.

Now would be a great time to... if only i had a permanent marker. Ah, the simple joys of life.

KingofCorn Posted: 03:15 Jul17 2013 Post ID: 3259671
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
((is it too late to join in?))
penguinlord352 Posted: 12:44 Aug06 2013 Post ID: 3265085
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Nope. Just post up your bio and wait to get approved and I'll find a way to introduce you into the storyline. Sorry for the delay.))

"Yep. My guitar is my best friend."

Pan said this knowing full well he sounded unstable. That was the very reason he said it.

KingofCorn Posted: 13:39 Aug06 2013 Post ID: 3265116
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
Name: Jak
Age:250 (but due to memory loss he thinks he is only 25)
Height: 5'11
Weight: 180
Race: Unknown (I will elaborate later)
Powers: Strong attention to detail, faster health regeneration, telekinesis
Weapons: Specialized revolver that reloads in cartridges rather than individual rounds equipped with a flashlight, 14 inch titanium machete, and a lighter
Skills: marksman, repair, investigative skills
Appearance: a military uniform from before the city was built
Bio:Served in the military of this planets past but due to an accident he lost all his memory so now he doesn't know his real age or race but the reflexes and muscle memory he learned in the military still exist
penguinlord352 Posted: 11:27 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267362
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
((Accepted. Can you post in the chat thread so I can get a good introduction for you? You've left me with a really simple way to get you right into things.))

Craizen Posted: 11:38 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267367
Craizen
A'ight
+
((Honestly Pengy Zada doesn't know what to do ._.))
KingofCorn Posted: 15:23 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267448
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
+
((Which thread?))
Displaying Page 10 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | 10 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close