Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Keep the story going.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 29 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Matt77 Posted: 22:40 Jan03 2014 Post ID: 3297185
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
...they realised that they already solved it, activating the seniver portal. It pulled Samus, Knuckles and Rosalina through to a strange world in the year 7014. This world was called...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
CrypticWizard Posted: 01:27 Jan06 2014 Post ID: 3297545
CrypticWizard
Most Cryptic Of All Wizards
Post Likes: 226
+
...Batelguese Seven. It was the year 7014 there, but on Earth that would be equivalent to the year 1994, which was the same year that Super Metroid was released for the SNES. Samus started playing it and was able to...
I want my old avatar back...
I wonder if anyone will bother trying to read what this says.
Matt77 Posted: 18:22 Jan07 2014 Post ID: 3297818
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...beat it. Since they were in 1994, they went 10 years into the future to 2004 (where Liam, Samus and Waluigi were in the early pages). When Knuckles attempted to grab Waluigi, he couldn't because...

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:27 Jan08 2014 Post ID: 3297929
CrypticWizard
+
...they weren't in the same story. In fact, they couldn't even interact because they were in parallel dimensions. Knuckles was the only would who could see them because he...
Matt77 Posted: 20:20 Jan08 2014 Post ID: 3298015
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...was actually Angelina! The real Knuckles was tied up at the top of an apartment building in the 1st story. There was only was they could retrieve Knuckles from the story, which was to throw Angelina inside instead. Liam rescued Knuckles and came through to the 3rd story with him when suddenly...

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jan 8th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 13:25 Jan09 2014 Post ID: 3298117
CrypticWizard
+
...he got sucked back into the first story because he wasn't allowed in this one. But Knuckles was free and so was Angelina. Seeing the true Knuckles made her finally decide to join the good side. So now they thought they had no villains to fight, but they had forgotten about...
Matt77 Posted: 07:17 Jan10 2014 Post ID: 3298279
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...the fact that she had killed Isabelle. So they stabbed her 13 times each. Obviously, she was dead. They decided they needed to get out of the shuttle so they all stayed at Rosalina's observatory. Once they had a good nights sleep, they were discussing any characters that could be in the story. They thought of Toadette, Diddy Kong and Lucy, the young, but talented anime cat girl. The decided to choose...

ViolinViolinViolin

KingofCorn Posted: 17:04 Jan10 2014 Post ID: 3298361
KingofCorn
Avoid the Noid.
Post Likes: 615
+
The man lurking in the shadows the entire time. His name is...
Matt77 Posted: 03:57 Jan11 2014 Post ID: 3298467
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Quinn Mallory. But wait, he was from the first story too. So they killed him instantly to prevent another paradox. In the end, they decided to hire none of them because they were all too young. They decided to go towards war games and hired...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:39 Jan11 2014 Post ID: 3298556
CrypticWizard
+
...Marvin Lightman from the movie "War Games," except that Matthew Broderick, the actor who played Marvin, was busy making another movie. And his co-stor was none other than Angelina Jolie! They then realized the evil Angelina wasn't really her at all. The whole time, it had been...
Matt77 Posted: 19:34 Jan11 2014 Post ID: 3298631
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...Liam! But they didn't need to worry about paradox's since they killed him, who they thought was Angelina. But Matt (I told you in The Alphabet game that I would be in the story, or at least my name is ) and Angelina decided to travel with the 3 instead. So now, Samus, Knuckles, Rosalina, Matt and Angelina all went to the planet of...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 11:22 Jan13 2014 Post ID: 3299021
CrypticWizard
+
...Earth, because Angelina had forgotten her purse. This was important because inside her purse was...
Matt77 Posted: 01:30 Jan14 2014 Post ID: 3299171
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...a 5 cent coin. Because Angelina had wasted their time, they shot her in the head and moved on. Samus had to go to the supermarket and fell through a portal. To her shock, she saw Liam looking for an orange. She realised she was back in 2097! She went to talk to Liam and he asked "Why aren't you with the rest of the Dodecagon of Power?" She explained she had been pulled through by a portal and woke up at Rosalina's Observatory. Then Liam asked...

« Last edited by Matt77 on Jan 14th 2014 »

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 21:02 Jan14 2014 Post ID: 3299341
CrypticWizard
+
...what he was doing in this story, since his story was over pages ago. Samus got fed up with him appearing when he wasn't supposed to, so she blasted him with a charged-up plasma beam, and he vanished. Then Samus remembered, she wasn't int 2097, she was on the holodeck. So she left the holodeck and went back to observatory, where she found...
Matt77 Posted: 08:24 Jan15 2014 Post ID: 3299423
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...that she walked into the supermarket. She knew it wasn't real, but she couldn't escape it. Every time she woke up back in the holodeck and went outside, she walked back into the supermarket. So she carefully interrogated Liam and the other people shopping. Then, she saw her evil counterpart, Zamus. She to was stuck in a never ending paradox. They worked together and created a plan which involved...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:08 Jan15 2014 Post ID: 3299484
CrypticWizard
+
...killing Liam to where he would never come back, EVER! This seemed to work because he was the one causing the paradox. Samus then escaped the holodeck paradox but unfortunately, so did Zamus. They started to battle, but were interrupted when...
Matt77 Posted: 09:49 Jan16 2014 Post ID: 3299605
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...they were stuck in the supermarket again. They knew killing imaginary Liam wouldn't work so they needed a new plan...again. But strangely, it was still him causing the paradox. Then Zamus shot herself in the head, and vanished. Samus did the same and woke up in the holodeck. Both of them walked outside only to find that...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 18:04 Jan16 2014 Post ID: 3299649
CrypticWizard
+
...this time they were walking out of the supermarket instead of into it. This gave Samus an idea. She quickly armed her diffusion missiles and fired at the automatic doors. As soon as they opened, she changed into ball forms and rolled between them, jamming them open. Then Zamus jumped over her, going into the supermarket, while Samus rolled forward out of it at the same time. This stopped the paradox, and Samus was finally able to...
Matt77 Posted: 20:11 Jan16 2014 Post ID: 3299666
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
...walk out of the holodeck. But it seemed that it was ever so quiet. Then Rosalina came running saying Knuckles started vanishing. Samus realised that because he was tied up in the 1st story, he too was originally from the 1st story. But Samus was the only person that could be back from the 1st story. It didn't make sense until...

ViolinViolinViolin

CrypticWizard Posted: 12:37 Jan18 2014 Post ID: 3299908
CrypticWizard
+
..she realized that because both her and Knuckles appear in more than one game, they could both appear in more than one story. The reason Knuckles was vanishing was because someone was playing as him in Sonic 2 by plugging Sonic 2 into the top of the Sonic & Knuckles cartridge. Once that person stopped playing, Knuckles would return. Just then...
Displaying Page 29 of 66
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | ... | 64 | 65 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close