Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Grand Adventure.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Craizen Posted: 17:35 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186356
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
There was a laughter behind him, comical all most, and it was closer because Marcus didn't particularly care anymore if the man was going to be that stubborn.

"Well fine, enjoy that aspect of your life. But I highly suspect there is more out there than just a small squadron like that, and even in numbers you won't be able to do much."

He had had passed him at this point, the gates?((what am I looking at here)) approaching a way off in the distance.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Balthair Posted: 19:10 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186390
Balthair
Post Likes: 0
+
Isingr kept quiet through the whole ordeal following the Goliath's defeat. He was still trying to wrap his head around all that had happened. But he followed the other two toward the city still absorbed in his thoughts.

What caused that thing? Was it the same evil in the rumors I heard? If so, this could be worse than I thought it was.

Credit goes to Yogi_Bear for the sig.
Guy117 Posted: 19:20 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186392
Guy117
Big Ghey
Post Likes: 3
+
*Graidus had to go to Constant. If someone who can command beings like the ones they just faced was trying to usurp the throne, he had to look into it.*

If this is as bad as it seems then I guess the time has come. But I can't take sides just yet until I've investigated more...

*He followed the others, but he wasn't sure if he would stay with them after they reached the capital.*
penguinlord352 Posted: 22:20 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186427
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
Post Likes: 1
+
Kira ignored Xavier's protesting entirely, ducking under his right arm and grabbing his right wrist in hand, holding him up so he could walk a bit easier. She muttered something under her breath.

"Tough guys aren't interesting."

That was all she said as she waited a moment to make sure he wasn't going to try and shove her off. Her ears were twitching nervously atop her head and her tail wasn't swishing through the air anymore.
Reality-The World RP (It's an MMORPG styled RP: it's never too late to join!)

credit to shay for the sig and Craizen avy.
I'm Sir Walter the Garnet Time-Traveling Assassin of the Gemstone Order.
Goemon Posted: 23:28 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186454
Goemon
+
"I could give a damn if I'm interesting." Despite the roughness of his words, he said them with closed eyes and a smile. "I'd shove you off, but I was about to collapse, so I don't guess there's anything I can do."

He took a deep breath, and turned his head to the others. "Oi. If you're gonna come with me, don't blame me if you die. Not my problem."

He put his foot forward, although having to put a lot of his weight on Kira. The exit gate to the forest was close, and what awaited them beyond that would be a bigger shock than the battle they just encountered.

// One more post from you guys before we move on, if you want. A moment of personal reflection for your character as they embark into the unknown with a group of strangers they have no bonds too. Solidify your character's thoughts and ideas about the situation and the people around them, I suppose. I'll chime in with a plot-progressing post once everyone is ready. //

"A TRUE MAN NEVER DIES, EVEN WHEN HE'S KILLED!"
Balthair Posted: 23:36 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186456
Balthair
+
Isingr continues following the others, watching them amusedly.

Maybe these people aren't so bad after all. they did help in the defeat of that obviously evil creature, and if I mention the rumors, they may help me keep this place clean of it.

"I have some things to share with you guys when we're in the city if you'd like. It's about the evil I mentioned earlier"

He stops his thoughts and waits for the reply from the others, though he knows he'll probably tell them either way.

((Alright Goemon, I'm ready.))

penguinlord352 Posted: 23:39 Dec20 2012 Post ID: 3186457
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"I'd like that. I want to know as many things as possible. Gotta make up for the gaps."

Kira was still unsure of many, many things. Since she woke a month ago with almost no memories, the curious fox girl had tried to fill in the gaps as much as possible. She'd found nothing enjoyable except food. As Xavier leaned on her, she was grateful for her physique for the first time. It was probably a lot easier on her than it would be for any other fox girl in her opinion. There were still a lot of things she wanted to learn in the coming times, but for now, she knew one more thing.

This Lycan...smells nice. I wanted to help him due to that. In this past month, I've found that mostly things that smell nice are good. So...

"Wait, did you ever introduce yourself?"

Kira suddenly realized she had no idea what Xavier's name was, having not heard it at all during the course of events. The fox girl's tail went on high speed and her ears once more pointed skyward, though this time in alarm rather than curiosity.

Oh no, why did I blurt that out?!

Kira inwardly panicked, but her exterior remained in the energetic looking state of curiosity and alarm. Her red hair flowed to the side as a gentle breeze carried the scents of the forest across. She breathed in deeply and calmed herself.

It's okay, just one little mistake.

Kira's eyes turned to the exit ahead, eager to find out what the city looks like. She keeps going at Xavier's pace since she knows better than to rush him. Another thing she knew without any memories to go with it. She sighed.

« Last edited by penguinlord352 on Dec 20th 2012 »

Guy117 Posted: 15:14 Dec21 2012 Post ID: 3186711
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*In the other periods of his life before he awakened 21 years ago in this era, Graidus always had a few trusted and strong allies he traveled with. He wondered if these strangers would eventually become his closest friends.*

Enlighten us. Whatever evil this is may become a major concern for all of us.

*It was strange. It had only been a few years since he last visited Constant and it was mostly peaceful. The living conditions were fine and all the members of the royalty seemed like nice people and clean of corruption. At least the ones he spoke to...*
Goemon Posted: 18:24 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3187214
Goemon
+
Xavier paused in thought for a moment. That was right, he hadn't introduced himself... none of them had, or he didn't remember if they did. He hadn't had any intentions of introducing himself, but now he figured there was no choice. It would be better than being called "the Lycan".

He looked at Kira, then back to the others.

"Xavier. Xavier Florence. You guys?"

// Stalling for a bit. If Craiz can get back in I'd feel a lot more comfortable moving on majorly. //

Balthair Posted: 22:22 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3187273
Balthair
+
Isingr turned to the others.

My name is Isingr. My people lived in the swamps for years. Might be why you probably haven't seen anyone like me. And I'll start telling those rumours at the gate.

« Last edited by Balthair on Dec 22nd 2012 »

Guy117 Posted: 22:49 Dec22 2012 Post ID: 3187286
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*Graidus followed suite and introduced himself.*

I'm known as Graidus and I'm an Animi. I'm not sure if any of you know about them but I know quite a few people with some influence in this land so I might be able to get them to do us some favors if need be.
Craizen Posted: 13:50 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187585
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Marcus chuckled to himself, thinking of a few statements ago.

"And you can keep your destiny. Anyways, as I said, I'm Marcus Kieran."

It was all he really felt need, he didn't particular care what race you were unless it A)Was recon or B) directly affected the personality in a such a way it must be known. Everything else was face value, the surprise one could say. He kept his hands behind his head as the gates approached, taking them in.

"I will say this so, we prove to be one interesting group all together."

« Last edited by Craizen on Dec 23rd 2012 »
penguinlord352 Posted: 16:55 Dec23 2012 Post ID: 3187675
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Didn't I say my name earlier? I'm Kira Rubentaly, and it's a pleasure to meet you all."

The fox girl was totally excited to be going on a journey with these people. She was very happy that she had met such interesting people and that from now on she would get to see more and more new things. The fox girl was brimming with joy and youthfulness as she helped Xavier walk.

"This is definitely going to be an interesting adventure. I'm so glad I get to be a part of all this!"

Spiegel Posted: 14:07 Dec24 2012 Post ID: 3188131
Spiegel
+
Spoiler:
click to reveal

((If this is not out of bounds, and accepted, I will bide my time, waiting for the right moment to join in. A new thread is soon about to be spun, interweaving the threads already laid down. I do not refer to Chopman, I'm afraid.))

« Last edited by Spiegel on Dec 26th 2012 »
Goemon Posted: 02:16 Dec26 2012 Post ID: 3188593
Goemon
+
// I dig it. Out of the box, it's like adding an Uboa-esque (for those Yume Nikki fans) character somewhere in the story. It'll be interesting to see what you choose to trigger it. Everyone else, let's march this baby onward. //

The new group chatted in a somewhat friendly matter as they traversed the path onward to the capital city of Kia. There was no more commotion, no more attacks, and no more evil regenerating soldiers to pester them either. Eventually they made it to the large gate that let commoners enter the city. They were swiftly allowed in, and nothing at all appeared to be wrong with the city.

Xavier looked around, the four o' clock sun adding a beautiful tinge to the buildings. White slate houses with roofs adorned with red and salmon-hued thatched roofs, all leading to a grand castle in the horizon. No matter how many times you saw it, he mused, it never seemed real.

The Lycan let out a sigh of relief and exhaustion, as he was dumping entirely all of his weight on Kira now. He was lucky he wasn't dead. He grinned at that thought.

They weren't in the city long enough to even bat an eye, however, before a voice called out.

"Oiii! You group 'ah warriors! You look a bit banged up, you need a patchin'? First time's free!"

Xavier looked at the figure, who was merely a set of feminine eyes wrapped from head to toe in a gray shawl. She stood underneath a sign mounted on her lab that read, "Rupella Blanchet, Grey Mage". Xavier simply looked at her quizzically, before shrugging and walking towards the mage's lab.

penguinlord352 Posted: 12:52 Dec26 2012 Post ID: 3188778
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Thank you..." was the somewhat quieter response from the red haired fox girl.

Kira was being very quiet now that they were in the city. She seemed almost shy. It obviously wasn't because of the weight Xavier was putting on her, and she wasn't showing signs of exhaustion. Not physical exhaustion at least. The battle from earlier still weighed heavily on her mind.

At least we met someone else who seems nice.

Kira kept the Lycan on his feet as they walked towards the mage's lab. Her curiosity was considerably subdued though, and the fox girl seemed to be extremely wary of her surroundings, exhibiting the part of her that was nothing more than a frightened girl.

Balthair Posted: 17:54 Dec26 2012 Post ID: 3188915
Balthair
+
Isingr followed Xavier and Kira to the mage, although rather warily.

"I tried to heal him as best I could, but we didn't really didn't have time. Thank you for the help ma'am."

Guy117 Posted: 21:50 Dec26 2012 Post ID: 3189027
Guy117
Big Ghey
+
*The area of the city there were in had not changed one bit since Graidus's last visit. He even saw some familiar faces. From his past experiences, he knew that most people in town were kind and trustworthy so he had no problem going into this stranger's lab*

I don't recognize you Ms. Blanchet. How long have you been in this city?

« Last edited by Guy117 on Dec 26th 2012 »
Goemon Posted: 19:53 Dec28 2012 Post ID: 3190096
Goemon
+
"I've been here for... many years now. I don't bother counting." Rupella ushered them into her lab and instructed Xavier to sit in a certain chair near a table. "Usually I'd charge for this, but you guys seem like all we got."

Xavier gave the mage an odd expression. "What do you mean we're all you got?"

Rupella looked to Xavier, just as puzzled, then to the others. "You guys... aren't mercenaries?" A moment of awkward silence. Rupella seemed to get a bit flustered. "Well, there's something going on at the castle! Something bad! Almost everyone ran into their basements. We heard roars coming from the forest too, we didn't know what had happened!" Rupella placed her hands on Xavier's forehead as she spoke. Moments later, he was enveloped with a green glow. The blood faded from his face, his strength returned and his wounds were completely healed.

"Well, we're not mercenaries," the Lycan responded, "but that roar you heard in the forest... it's definitely something bad. We're lucky we're not dead. Guess we have no choice but to go to the castle, eh?"

Rupella's eyes lit up. "Would you? Please go there and find out what's happening! Peace must be kept at whatever cost!" The shrouded woman turned toward the others. "Are any of you in need of assistance before you go?"

penguinlord352 Posted: 20:55 Dec28 2012 Post ID: 3190111
penguinlord352
I'm da Pengy
+
"Not me, I'm just kind of...soaked in blood. To be honest I couldn't tell you if I'm injured or not with all this?"

The fox girl helplessly gestured to her coating of blood, having come to some sort of terms with it herself. It bothered her, but she wasn't going to have another panic attack any time soon.

"Any signs of injury I should look for?"

Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close