Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

SC Quotes, just for random amusement... =P

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 29 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 33 | 34 | Last     Previous | Next
screencheat2 Posted: 13:01 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 580815
screencheat2
Post Likes: 0
+
Ohh. Never knew that.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
RKO-123 Posted: 13:09 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 580832
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 22-Dec-2005 screencheat2 said:This is such a hilarious quote. Aeshma just said it just a couple of minutes ago in the Who Do You Think Would Make a Good Couple on SC? thread.

"I think RKO-123 and Dr. Advice would make a good couple."
Did you read my quote? It was more hilarious then Aeshma's.

"I think Aeshma and my boot would make an even bigger couple. It's just itching to get some of him".

OH!!!! Owned!!! No one owns the Legend Killer
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
screencheat2 Posted: 13:11 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 580837
screencheat2
+
And didn't you read the post after you said that? Bad Wolf just posted it in the page before this one. Oh, and another quote.

Georgia Studies Class..
Jordan: Surg, stop it.
Surg: How about you shut up!
Mr. Foti: Hey! How about you two stop flirting and pay attention! *roffle*
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
Bad Wolf Posted: 13:50 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 580905
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
RKO, do you or do you not realise that you flamed Aeshma?

"You = newbie. Me = not newbie. Therefore, I own you. Get it? Got it? Good." Me, on various occasions.
RKO-123 Posted: 14:56 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581017
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Dec-2005 Bad Wolf said:RKO, do you or do you not realise that you flamed Aeshma?

"You = newbie. Me = not newbie. Therefore, I own you. Get it? Got it? Good." Me, on various occasions.
I did?.....When? That post? You guys call that a flame. It was a joke. How am I gonna kick Aeshma over the internet? What do you want me to do, stick my foot in the computer and kick him. Relax BW, it was just having a little fun.
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Bad Wolf Posted: 14:59 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581023
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Your idea of fun seems to coincide with everyone else's idea of flaming, doesn't it? To be honest, I'm amazed you haven't been banned yet because of all these quotes that blatantly slag off other members.

"While you're reading what I've put, you may be pissing on your foot." Written on the ceiling of a toilet cubicle at school
shiny zapdos Posted: 15:02 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581029
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Dec-2005 Bad Wolf said:Your idea of fun seems to coincide with everyone else's idea of flaming, doesn't it? To be honest, I'm amazed you haven't been banned yet because of all these quotes that blatantly slag off other members.

"While you're reading what I've put, you may be pissing on your foot." Written on the ceiling of a toilet cubicle at school
AFA update is imminent, dude. I neither acknowledge nor care if this is spam. XD

And the blatant slagging-off sounds somewhat like someone else we both know, Wolf...
RKO-123 Posted: 15:05 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581034
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Dec-2005 Bad Wolf said:Your idea of fun seems to coincide with everyone else's idea of flaming, doesn't it? To be honest, I'm amazed you haven't been banned yet because of all these quotes that blatantly slag off other members.

Okay Bad Wolf. Whatever you say. Now how's about leaving me alone, so I can get back to my quotes.[u][/u]
shiny zapdos Posted: 15:22 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581061
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Dec-2005 RKO-123 said: Okay Bad Wolf. Whatever you say. Now how's about leaving me alone, so I can get back to my quotes.[u][/u]
RKO, honey, I have something to tell you. Want to know? =P
RKO-123 Posted: 15:25 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581068
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Dec-2005 shiny zapdos said:RKO, honey, I have something to tell you. Want to know? =P
*sign* Well, am in a random mood today. So go ahead, hit me with it.
shiny zapdos Posted: 15:26 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581070
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Dec-2005 RKO-123 said: *sign* Well, am in a random mood today. So go ahead, hit me with it.
Well, I just thought you should know that I've figured out something about you. Care to be enlightened?
screencheat2 Posted: 15:29 Dec23 2005 Post ID: 581075
screencheat2
+
Well, this should be good to here.
RKO-123 Posted: 00:02 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 581726
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
Can I hear it Shiny Zapdos. Do I have to do anything?......Anything that's approperiate. *crosses arms over pants*
ilovemissyelliott Posted: 01:34 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 581793
ilovemissyelli
ott
Forum GuestBanned
Post Likes: 2
+
On 24-Dec-2005 RKO-123 said: Can I hear it Shiny Zapdos. Do I have to do anything?......Anything that's approperiate. *crosses arms over pants*
That's not funny. That's quite rude. I find it offensive to even think that sweet Holly would do something like that! Even if it is a joke.
rs_lord Posted: 04:17 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582006
rs_lord
+
rko, man u got guts.
Opinion is a bioch ; O
the_ff_master Posted: 05:36 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582074
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
He does indeed... And yeah, I agree with Rob it isn't what you'd call appropriate is it? And besides, y'know, you remind me of some dude at school who's obssessed with RKO's, it wouldn't surprise me if you are him... And besides, Holly can, at times be exccentric, but for God's sake dude, you think she'd try and rape you? o.O If she could she'd probably just sh!t you up with astral-projection, unfortunatly, you can't see astral-projected things, but your n00bish mind wouldn't even know what astral-projection is now, would you?(No offense intended to the non-n00bs on SC who don't know what it is)
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

shiny zapdos Posted: 08:47 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582306
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 24-Dec-2005 RKO-123 said: Can I hear it Shiny Zapdos. Do I have to do anything?......Anything that's approperiate. *crosses arms over pants*
I just thought you should be aware that I've figured out your secret.

And what is that secret?

It's that you're so completely in love with me, you'd d*e for my honour.

You see, ladies and gentleman, this is what we call Reverse Psychology. What occurs is typical of the masculine cerebrum - they believe that if they're sickeningly impolite and overly cheesy, they can impress a girl. This, however, is not the case. You love me, and in doing so, you inadvertantly insult me. Tragic, really, but that's men for you.

This, as I'm sure you'll already be aware, will be used to blackmail you at every opportunity possible, because I'm lovely like that. =D

Oh, and because you adore me so much you'd d*e for me... there's a whale in the North Sea that keeps being rude. Go and sort him out, would you? He eats boats, by the way.

Thank you!

Love (you wish)

Holly

(P.S. If you wanted to sleep with me, you could have just asked. I'd have refused and pwned you, but it would have made you look slightly less stupid.)
screencheat2 Posted: 09:39 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582401
screencheat2
+
That's your secret? Reverse Psychology? How in the world is that a secret?
True pokemon master Posted: 10:39 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582502
True pokemon
master
Forum GuestMember
+
cause Reverse Psychology is different,if you read that carefully then you can see it
The_Arbiter101 is my girlfriend,she rules,touch her and lose your life.I mod,All G-Cube games not yet listed,Arcade and Retro systems,Mario Party 6 and 7. Join these teams,TPM,Soalrbeam,Fox,Playboy,Rap/HippyHop music.Rebellion,Water,Blaziken and more.
screencheat2 Posted: 10:52 Dec24 2005 Post ID: 582512
screencheat2
+
I know what Reverse Psychology is.
Displaying Page 29 of 35
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 27 | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 33 | 34 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close