Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Supercheats Fan Fiction and Role Play tournament

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 33 of 44
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... | 42 | 43 | Last     Previous | Next
Pandaemonium Posted: 13:21 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1856313
Pandaemonium
Post Likes: 0
+
*in before Cervy flames you*

You will not join. The first round of the tournament is already finished. We stopped taking applications for contestants months ago. Did you just refuse to read the first post because it was so long, or are you just dense?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Cipher_Wizard Posted: 13:26 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1856347
Cipher_Wizard
+
He read the bios o.O

Anyways, Panda's right, it's too late to enter the tournament. kthxbye
If you see me posting, it's because I've been asked to. Which I guess would mean I'm taking requests.
Twilight Knight Posted: 13:42 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1856467
Twilight Knight
Forum GuestMember
+
Whoops.Doh I missed that. Sorry.DohDoh
Changed my account to Days of Ragnarok.
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 13:57 Aug20 2007 Post ID: 1856551
Cervantes De Leon
+

...sigh...

...I am seriously growing tired of people not reading the first damn page.

ENTRY IS CLOSED. WE ARE WELL THROUGH THIS TOURNAMENT. READ THE FIRST POST.

Don't make me get ****** off like that again. I'm sick of reminding people this.

By ozzo

Mission debriefing: Now available
Xtreme gamer Posted: 09:43 Aug29 2007 Post ID: 1883780
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
Note to self, never pi*s off one Cervantes De Leon. Please send me your votes for Sion vs Artemis if you've already haven't.

Okay, I sent those votes yesterday Cervy, I will send my vote to Cez for Chaos vs Nightmare, and send my vote to Seos for Rahja vs Seth.

Anything else?

instagram: solidaritysterl
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 14:53 Aug29 2007 Post ID: 1884325
Cervantes De Leon
+
Apart from you stupidly sending me your vote for Cez's fight, I don't think so.

I've got all my votes, so I'll get round to round 2 battle 1 once I've finished the next chapter of Soul Edge. Why not read it? You'll learn something about my tournament characters and the stage. Plus its AAA Ferla-approved.

Tournament adverts ftw.

By ozzo

Xtreme gamer Posted: 16:30 Aug29 2007 Post ID: 1884680
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
^ 573 unread emails is quite mind blowing, even Firefox couldn't handle it.

I didn't get a vote from one Testvirus101, please send. Smile

instagram: solidaritysterl
TestVirus101 Posted: 04:30 Aug30 2007 Post ID: 1886050
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 29-Aug-2007 Xtreme gamer said:^ 573 unread emails is quite mind blowing, even Firefox couldn't handle it.

I didn't get a vote from one Testvirus101, please send. Smile
Don't know your email.
Cervantes De Leon Posted: 14:52 Sep24 2007 Post ID: 1927142
Cervantes De Leon
+
Heheheh, in before month dead rule. You've all suffered long enough without a tournament fight, time to stop the drought.

Round 2

Battle 1

Talim vs. Jade Hitomi Carson

The arena light burst in to life as the arena was once again illuminated with light. The audience started to cheer as the lights moved around, beaming down in different parts of the arena. ?Laaaaaaaadies and gentlemen!? the announcer yelled out, ?Before we get on with the start of our second round, let?s bring back?the judges!?
Footsteps were heard as the five judges stormed in to the arena. They charged towards an old, brown couch that had been placed next to the judge?s table. A spotlight came on upon the couch, causing the five to screech to a halt. On the couch sat five people that looked very similar to the judges. ?Er, excuse me, but who the **** are you?? Pandaemonium said to the five.
"Who the **** am I? Who the **** are YOU?!" the one that looked very much like Pandaemonium replied.
?Get the **** off, newb!? he roared.
?Newb? Do you even know who I am? I?m Cez, *******!? he stood up and yelled.
?Hmph, so who?s this noob?? Seos san Nekros muttered on the similar looking one to him.
?That?s ChaoticJaf to you newbie.? he replied.
?Monkeys!? a short haired Sotek yelled at the long haired one, causing the older one to flinch in fear of the younger one.
?Gah! Is that what I really looked like?? he asked himself, moving his hair further round to cover his face.
?Hey?what?s wrong with this guy?? Testvirus asked, looking at the only one still not standing.
?Oh, that?s Testvirus101, he?s been banned for annoying Cez.? someone who looked exactly identical to Xtreme gamer said.
?So, you guys must be younger versions of us??High-five!? the other Xtreme gamer said, slapping the other?s hand.
?Umm?which is which?? ChaoticJaf123 pointed out, to which the seven pondered.
?Dunno, and frankly, don?t care. You can take both.? Pandaemonium said.
?**** no, you take them.? Cez replied.
?Hey, we?ve had to put up with him longer, ******!? Pandaemonium yelled.
?So you want us to have it double, *******?? Cez roared.
??I can see that they care for you.? the younger Xtreme gamer said.
?As much as they do you.? the older replied.

?Will the judges please sit down and shut up!? the announcer yelled over the speakers.
The younger judges sat on the couch while the older ones retook their seats at the judge?s table.
?Now then?Shall we?? the announcer asked, sarcastically.
?You can?t pull off sarcasm dude.? Pandaemonium scoffed.
?Hmph. Neither can you.? Cez said.
?Oh, you little fu-?
?Don?t make me come down there!? a different voice yelled over the speakers.
The two quickly shut up, though grudgingly.
?Right, you start the fight.? the voice said, apparently leaving the announcer?s box.
?Ok then folks.? the announcer called, ?Let?s get this show on the road! Starting off round 2, we have??
Before he could finish, a sudden whooshing sound could be heard from the skies. Everyone looked up, to see Jade Hitomi Carson freefalling towards the arena, the speed of the drop blowing her hood and hair all over the place. As she neared the ground, she turned so that her feet pointed downwards, as she landed on the ground, a large squelch was heard, causing everyone to flinch away. When they looked back, all that was left of her was a puddle of water. The older judges put up their score cards; Pandaemonium giving 4, Sotek giving 8, Seos san Nekros giving 6, Testvirus101 giving 5 and Xtreme gamer giving 10.
??Oh?God?!? Cez splurted out, obviously hit deeply by what happened.
?Shut up you newbie, she?ll be fine.? Pandaemonium spat.
?Who are you calling a newbie *****!? Cez roared.
?You two, STFU! or GTFO!? ChaoticJaf123 yelled, being the unfortunate soul sitting between them. The two grunted at each other and looked forward.
A second whoosh of air was heard above, causing everyone to look up again. This time, Talim was seen dropping at incredible speed. She turned in the air to bring her feet down first, slamming the ground with incredible power, but not splatting on the ground. She got to her feet, but before she could do anything else, Testvirus101 jumped on stage and stood in front of her, arms out as if protecting her from something. ?Nobody come any closer!? he yelled, to which Talim turned to the judges, giving a ?what the?? expression, ?She?s mine!?
?Settle down?she isn?t just for you.?
Everyone looked to see a boy leaning on the arena corner pole, wearing a green, unzipped jacket with a hood, a brown t-shirt that sported the message ?I do all my own stunts? and black baggy trousers. He walked up to Testvirus101, folding his arms and raising his eyebrows. Testvirus101, grunting, walked back to his seat, turning around and putting his hand in to a phone shape, mouthing ?Call me?. The boy turned around to the puddle of water, clocking his fingers a few times as if trying to summon something. The puddle came to life and started to reform in to Jade. ?There we go. Have a good ?un.? he said, tapping her on the shoulder a few times. He vaulted over the ropes and gave a high-five to Pandaemonium and the older Sotek before leaving.

?Now,? the announcer called out, ?to explain the new stage system, please welcome?Rhodri!?
The audience cheered as Rhodri walked in to the arena. A microphone dropped from the sky, which he grabbed and put next to his mouth. He started his speech ?We have installed this stage with a new system that allows for all new stages, instead of this?err?one.?
?It?s shite!? Pandaemonium yelled.
?Yes, thank you.? Rhodri noted, ?This system uses holographic projectors to create a semi-real recreation of many of our fighter?s signature areas. They aren?t real and can be walked out of at any time, but there are some effects that have been recreated to fully hinder fighters.?
Everyone sat confused.
Rhodri sighed, ?Just watch what happens.? he said, walking off. Jade and Talim turned round to face each other, although their attention was quickly diverted from each other when the arena started to shudder and bang. They both looked up to the giant monitor, which read ?Choosing stage?Please wait?? After a few moments, it then came up with ?Xelthur System: Xelthite Ruins?. Several projectors came out of the sides of the stage, blasting out beams of light that spiralled upwards. The light met near the rooftop, flashing together before spreading out and falling downwards, creating a whole new look to the arena. The new area was a deserted, partially destroyed temple. The two fighters looked around at their holographic surroundings and readied themselves for battle.
?You know, you seem strangely familiar.? Talim said, coming out of stance.
?Uhh?sorry, but I don?t know you or the person you say I look like.? Jade replied.
?Oh, ok.? Talim replied, shrugging. The two shook hands.
?Friendly fight!? someone yelled out from the audience, resulting in mass shrieks and yelling from the audience. Sotek hid further within his hair, Testvirus101 jumped under the table, Pandaemonium yelled ?DO NOT WANT!?, Xtreme gamer took a knife to someone?s wrists and Seos san Nekros Looked in sheer agony. The two shrugged at each other and returned to their battle poses.

?3...2...1...FIGHT!?

Talim took her elbow blades in hand and charged at Jade, but stopped when a circle of water formed from Jade?s open palm. It seemed to be spinning, slowing down to reveal itself as a staff made entirely of water. Talim re-asserted her stance and awaited her opponent to attack. Jade spun it around with both hands, several times coming near to hitting her opponent in the face, though eventually halting it and holding it at her side. Jade then swung it forwards at Talim, who blocked it with both blades. The two stepped back from each other before coming back in, both staff and blades clashing against each other for a second time. Jade raised her staff up, bringing Talim?s blades with them, before giving the wind priestess a swift kick in the stomach. The force of Jade?s foot knocked Talim off her feet and to the ground a bit away from the water controller. Talim swiftly got back to her feet, back-flipping out of the way of Jade?s staff coming towards her. She landed upon an unstable pile of rubble, which fell under her weight. Talim hit the ground with it, giving Jade a chance to create and throw several water kunai. Talim got up quickly and dodged the first five, although the sixth scraped by her arm, leaving a small cut. She winced with the sharp pain of the blood starting to trickle down her arm, though her attention to her arm was diverted as she heard a sudden rush of footsteps. She turned to see Jade running forward and jumping, swinging her foot towards her opponent. Talim ducked the foot, quickly turning around and creating a blast of wind next to Jade. The wind blew Jade hard in to a pillar, which crumbled upon impact. As the pillar fell, Jade pushed herself off of the falling rubble, spinning through the air before landing on her feet. Jade quickly blasted forth a spray of water, too quick for Talim to dodge. The blast knocked Talim off her feet, blasting her though a wall. While Talim lay buried under rubble, Jade dismissed the water staff, forming a new weapon.

Talim came up from under the rubble to see Jade holding a water weapon Kaze and Koori; a giant sword that looked too heavy for her to use, yet she held it effortlessly. Talim rolled as Kaze and Koori slammed down at her. As Talim got to her feet, Jade swung the sword several times around her, making it impossible for Talim to get close to her. Jade slammed the sword downwards again, missing Talim?s feet narrowly. Talim jumped on to the sword - expecting to be able to stand on it then attack Jade - but fell through the watery blade. Jade swung it upwards, launching Talim upwards in to the roof. Jade held the blade upwards as Talim spun round and started to fall. Talim threw Loka Luha downwards, hurtling down with a blast of air. The blade pierced through the sword, slicing by the side of Jade?s arm. Jade dropped Kaze and Koori in pain, holding her arm to stem the blood. Talim back-flipped as she came down towards Jade, her foot slamming in to Jade?s face and knocking her flying backwards. Talim picked up Loka Luha as Jade reformed Kaze and Koori in her hands. The two ran at each other, Syi Salika and Loka Luha clashing against Kaze and Koori with incredible force. The two tried to kick each other, their feet slamming together. They both kicked off each other and back-flipped through the air. Jade spun quicker, throwing her free hand out and blasting a powerful jet of water at Talim. Talim was blasted backwards through a corridor that ended with a flight of stairs. Talim fell and hit the top step, then falling down the rest.

Outside of the hologram, the judges and audience watched the two fighting, Testvirus101 in shock and flinching with each slam against the stairs Talim made. The rest of the judges - and their younger incarnations - had a bucket of popcorn each and were watching in silence. ?Beats the cinema this.? Seos san Nekros said.
?Bets having to pay.? Sotek added.
?Course, you know nothing about that.? Pandaemonium added.
?Yes I do, I paid for this.? Sotek said, referring to his bucket of popcorn.
?No you didn?t. You stole that from an old lady.? Pandaemonium replied.
??Oh yeah, so I did.? Sotek remembered, shovelling another mouthful of popcorn in to his mouth.

Talim finally slammed her face against the bottom of the staircase. As she got up -wiping the stream of blood from her nose. She looked back up the staircase, but before she could do anything else, a sudden rush of water started to come hurtling down the stairs, the front of the river forming in to the head of a dragon. As it got increasingly closer, Talim created a wind barrier in front of her. The water slammed against it, the force hitting the barrier and causing Talim to slide back slightly along the ground. At the top of the staircase, Jade was surprised to see her rapid waterfall split in half. A sudden blast of wind came upwards through it, knocking her back in to a wall and stopping the water flow. Talim leaped up the stairs, landing at the top. As she ran towards Jade to attack, she stopped, sensing something in the air. Several spirits started to float around her, distracting her from Jade. ?You?you?ve been corrupted, haven?t you?? she spoke to them, noticing their pain. Jade got to her feet and, noticing Talim talking to what looked like herself, ran and jumped at her, planting her foot in to the wind priestess?s face. Talim fell to the ground hard, although managed to quickly roll out of the way of the sudden downward strike of Jade?s water staff. As Talim got to her feet, Jade quickly blasted a jet of water at Talim, who also blasted a cold gust of wind. The cold air froze the water, immobilising Jade?s hands and cracking and destroying Kaze and Koori. As Jade staggered forwards off balance, Talim jumped at Jade, delivering several kicks to the face before doing a back-flip kick, knocking Jade in to a wall. Talim landed in front of Jade and pointed Syi Salika at Jade. Jade gave a sigh, realising she had lost.

The hologram started to fade as Talim helped Jade free from the ice by chipping away with her blades. Once the majority of the ice had been shattered, they shook hands, apologised for the injuries they had given each other and walked off. The four younger judges got off of their couch and walked off. ?Hey, where are you lot going?? Testvirus101 called out to them.
?We only got paid for one fight.? short-haired Sotek shrugged.
?No point in hanging out here any longer, l8rs d00ds.? ChaoticJaf123 added.
?Fair enough, laters Slick.? Pandaemonium said.
?Slick?? Cez thought, thinking of something. ?Slick?I like that name.?
They walked off, stopping at the exit, wondering how to get back to their time. All four of them blamed Sotek before walking out the fire escape. The judges shrugged at each other before leaning back in their chairs.

« Last edited by Cervantes De Leon on Sep 24th 2007 »

By ozzo

Pandaemonium Posted: 15:03 Sep24 2007 Post ID: 1927161
Pandaemonium
+
F[b][/b]ucking epic start to the second round! The fights appear to be Serious Business now, despite the implausible amounts of comical pwnage throughout. One question, though: did Jade have one implausibly huge sword, or two?
TestVirus101 Posted: 03:46 Sep25 2007 Post ID: 1928080
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 24-Sep-2007 Pandaemonium said:F[b][/b]ucking epic start to the second round! The fights appear to be Serious Business now, despite the implausible amounts of comical pwnage throughout. One question, though: did Jade have one implausibly huge sword, or two?
Five, obviously.

Talim ftw.
Cataclysm Posted: 10:56 Sep25 2007 Post ID: 1928279
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Confusing, but funny beginning! The system works!

As far as fights go, this was pretty well written, but what really completed it was the comedy. *Thumbs up*
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Sotek Posted: 12:44 Sep25 2007 Post ID: 1928367
Sotek
+
Who was that guy at the start?

Hilarious fight, and all the other usual comments. Really, I wasn't expecting a VG character to make it this far though. It'd be really funny if one of them won...

Who's fight is up next anyway?

Seeing as I now have three short stories posted, I figure I may as well put all of them in my bio, so go there for links to "The Lab", "Daemon" and "Afterlife". Additionally, you should read my fic, The Crystals of Narlkant
Pandaemonium Posted: 14:34 Sep25 2007 Post ID: 1928466
Pandaemonium
+
Chaos vs Nightmare, written by myself. Expect violence.
Cataclysm Posted: 14:36 Sep25 2007 Post ID: 1928467
Cataclysm
Post Likes: 2
+
Greatest SC fic character vs most evil bugger of them all. Looking forward to it. What stage is being used?

« Last edited by Cataclysm on Sep 25th 2007 »
Sig and avy by Jam Jar

Pandaemonium Posted: 14:48 Sep25 2007 Post ID: 1928476
Pandaemonium
+
Valley of the Damned, as seen in Era of Zahfano.
Seos san Nekros Posted: 16:34 Sep25 2007 Post ID: 1928611
Seos san Nekros
+
I'm finding it hard to make a worthwhile post about this fight, because all I can think to say is "WIN!" Couch gag was done awesomely. Glad you pulled it off. I roffled a lot.

The fight was also very good. Lots of detail. But I think I'd have ot agree with Cat, the comedy was what made it spectacular.

On a side note, how many fights are there before Rajha vs Seth is needed? I wanted to take notes about how you're doing the stages before I started writing too much of it, so I'll begin doing that now.
[center]
[color=silver]
Thanks to V-Gamer for awesome sig and avy.
[url=http://s381.photobucket.com/albums/oo256/SeossanNekros/][color=silver]Gifts and such. Thanks guys. =D[/url]
[url=http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=97843][size=13][color=silver]Short Story - Haunted[/url]
jamarie Posted: 14:10 Sep28 2007 Post ID: 1931583
jamarie
+
On 24-Sep-2007 Pandaemonium said:F[b][/b]ucking epic start to the second round! The fights appear to be Serious Business now, despite the implausible amounts of comical pwnage throughout. One question, though: did Jade have one implausibly huge sword, or two?
Two. Because two > one. XD Thanks for the cameo Stu, although I would've liked to have won, or at least suffered a serious injury of some sort.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Pandaemonium Posted: 17:21 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933647
Pandaemonium
+
And now...

It's...

Round 2

Battle 2

Chaos Stavanos vs Nightmare

Chaos vs. Nightmare

The lights in the arena began to flicker erratically, and a strange crackling sound emanated from the speakers dotted around the building. As the Rabbid janitors worked in vain to resolve the problem, Seos San Nekros glanced down at the fight schedule to check the next match.
?Oh, brilliant,? he muttered. ?Not this guy again??
Complete darkness suddenly engulfed the arena, pitching the audience into a state of panic. Before any riots could break out, however, a single spotlight illuminated the middle of the arena and a tall, dark-skinned figure standing in the middle of it, clad in an expensive black suit, with an absurdly large afro atop his head.
?Everybody dance now!? he declared, and loud music began to play over the speakers, prompting the anonymous intruder ? Chaos Stavanos in a rather ridiculous disguise ? into a break-dancing routine. The crowd began to applaud as they settled back into their seats, but the music was cut short by a gigantic sword impaling the stereo beside the judges? table, and the lights eventually came back on. Nightmare stomped into the arena, dragging Soul Edge along the floor behind him. Chaos stopped abruptly and transformed back to normal in the midst of a spin on his head, and swivelled himself around to face his opponent, still upside-down and looking slightly annoyed by the interruption.
?Oh, hi,? he said flatly. ?Be right with you.?
He rolled backwards away from Nightmare, ending up back on his feet and summoning Elemos Weapon onto his hand with a bright flash. Bouncing around on his toes and raising his fists like a boxer, he prepared to lunge into battle, but stopped and turned to the judges, an irritated look on his face.
?Hey, Slicks!? he shouted. ?Why don?t I get one of those cool arenas like the other guys got??
?As if it matters,? growled Nightmare, slamming the tip of Soul Edge into the floor and leaning on the huge sword. ?No matter where we fight, your soul will become my sustenance!?
?Highly unlikely,? retorted Chaos. ?Anyway, I?m not fighting until we?re somewhere cooler.?
?Alright, keep your hair on,? muttered Pandaemonium, inserting a coin into a jukebox-like device next to his chair and pushing a few buttons on the front. The stadium suddenly disappeared from around them, replaced by a vast and bizarre desert, though the judges? table, audience and snack vendors remained where they were. With a deafening boom, a lightning bolt shot down from the sky, narrowly missing Nightmare, who rolled aside to avoid the electrical blast. A jet of flame shot out of the ground directly beneath Chaos, and with a flash of light he was a small sparrow, fluttering out of harm?s way and tweeting madly.
?Lowthos!? he shouted, reverting to his normal form a few feet away from his original position. ?What the cr[i][/i]ap?s going on? Where are we??
The ghostly form of Lowthos the Destroyer floated out of the audience, hovering around for a few seconds before returning to Chaos.
?Valley of the Damned,? he growled. ?Don?t panic, you?re not dead yet; it?s a hologram or illusion or something. I wasn?t paying attention.?
?It?s not real?? asked Chaos, glancing around and, spotting a large fissure in the ground, setting off towards it at a quick pace. ?So I can just walk over this, and???
The rest of his sentence was cut off by a sudden scream as he fell into the crevice, returning a few seconds later in the form of a large winged frog. He returned to his original form once he was back on solid ground, glaring straight at Lowthos with murderous contempt.
?Shake hands please, gentlemen!? insisted TestVirus101, diverting Chaos?s attention away from trying to punch his ghostly companion; the combatants reluctantly shook hands, with Elemos Weapon and Nightmare?s hideously mutated claw, each trying to crush the other?s appendage and failing miserably. As TestVirus rang the ringside bell to signal the start of the fight, Elemos Weapon burst into flames, and Nightmare immediately released it and backed away, smoke rising from his burnt claw as he roared angrily and raised his sword in his left hand.
?It?s game time, Slick,? smirked Chaos, stepping back into a rather absurd martial arts stance. ?Come and get some.?
Nightmare immediately leapt into action, taking a step forward and thrusting Soul Edge at his opponent. Chaos sidestepped the attack, and Nightmare swung his immense blade horizontally, hitting his adversary in the chest. The impact knocked him off his feet, and he rolled upon hitting the ground, coming to a halt near a large crevice.
?That?s it?? he asked, with a sly grin. ?Taste my lightning, sucker!?
He raised his right hand and extended his thumb, index and pinkie fingers, a fork of lightning shooting from the latter two, crackling towards Nightmare. He raised Soul Edge to block the electrical attack, but staggered backwards and grunted in pain as the electrical current surged through his weapon and armour. Chaos sprinted towards his stunned foe, running straight past him and slamming his elbow into the Azure Knight?s back, sending him stumbling forwards a few paces. He spun round with an enraged roar, swinging Soul Edge at Chaos?s feet, but the shape-shifter merely laughed and jumped over the blade, only to receive a swift punch in the chest from Nightmare?s mutated arm. This was followed by a side kick and an upwards slash, which launched Chaos into the air. As Nightmare jumped to perform an aerial slash, however, Chaos stopped in mid-air, blocked Soul Edge with his right hand and punched Nightmare in the face with his left, declaring ?Combo Breaker!? in a proud and happy voice as he did so. The soul-stealing swordsman hit the dusty ground with a loud clang, and as Chaos landed a few feet away, he heard applause and what sounded like an air horn from somewhere in the audience. Glancing around, he saw Talim in the front row of the nearest set of seats, holding up a large ?Down With Nightmare? sign with one hand and trying to force a 1-Up Mushroom down Stephen?s throat with the other.
Chaos flashed a quick thumbs-up to his supporter, before being knocked to the ground by Soul Edge?s hilt colliding with the back of his head. As he hit the ground, Nightmare thrust Soul Edge downwards into his back, causing him to yell in pain. The Azure Knight raised his arm, and a bolt of lightning descended from the sky, flowing through his sword and into Chaos?s body. He withdrew the immense blade and stepped back, but Chaos remained motionless, lying face down in the sand.
?Is that the best you have to offer, fool?? mocked Nightmare, stepping forwards and raising his sword again. ?What a worthless soul? now, come unto me!?
As he swung the huge weapon at Chaos, a blinding flash illuminated the Valley of the Damned, and the immobile combatant was gone, replaced by a huge grey Thwomp covered with stone spikes. Soul Edge clanged uselessly against the solid mass as it ascended into the sky and slammed down on the same spot, sending a tremor through the ground that shook Nightmare off-balance. The Thwomp transformed back into Chaos with a blinding flash, and he punched Nightmare in the face with Elemos Weapon, receiving a kick in the chest as retaliation. He staggered backwards a few paces, then went completely rigid and fell over backwards, sending a small cloud of dust into the air as he hit the ground.
A sense of general confusion seemed to fill the arena; the audience, the judges, the hot-dog vendor, even Nightmare, all stared in disbelief at Chaos as he sat up, punched the ground and got to his feet, shaking his head. Somewhere in the audience, Shao Kahn the Konqueror stood up and bellowed ?Round two, fight!?, prompting the combatants back into battle. Chaos lunged forwards, electrifying Elemos Weapon as he drove it into Nightmare?s face and ducked under the retaliatory swipe of Soul Edge. As Chaos spun round to deliver a roundhouse kick to his opponent?s head, the Azure Knight blocked the attack with his arm and punched Chaos in the back of the head, sending him staggering. Nightmare stepped forwards to press the advantage, but Chaos disappeared in a flash of light, replaced by an unusually large lion.
?Jesus Christ!? exclaimed Pandaemonium, leaping out of his seat. ?I?ll be in the car!?
The other judges laughed as Pandaemonium sprinted away from the judges? table and disappeared as he passed outside the boundaries of the illusion, and Lion-Chaos turned to face Nightmare, roaring loudly before leaping at the Azure Knight, his enormous paws colliding with the armoured swordsman?s chest and knocking him to the ground, Soul Edge slipping from his grasp.
?Rawr,? Chaos growled simply, Elemos Weapon appearing on his paw with a flash of light. ?Now it?s over! Gaia?s Wrath!?
He drew back his gloved paw in a way that shouldn?t really be possible for a lion, and punched the ground just next to Nightmare?s head. Where the Elemental relic made contact, a huge crack began to form, splitting the Valley of the Damned with a tremendous roaring sound. Chaos leapt off his opponent and returned to his normal form in mid-flight, spinning in a sort of flamboyant pirouette to face Nightmare as he got to his feet and took one step towards his grinning adversary. At that moment, a plume of fire elected to burst from the ground just in front of Nightmare; he took a reflexive step back, teetering uncertainly on the edge of the crevice and struggling to regain his balance. A howling cyclone suddenly engulfed Chaos, and with a quick pelvic thrust he sent a gust of wind rushing towards Nightmare, toppling him into the abyss with a defiant roar.
?Owned!? shouted Chaos, performing a spontaneous backflip and signalling for the audience to applaud. However, with a sudden flash of light, Nightmare was back, looking slightly confused as he glanced around the Valley of the Damned.
?What the cr[i][/i]ap?? exclaimed Chaos, staring in disbelief as Nightmare went to retrieve Soul Edge. ?I didn?t know he could do that??
?Enough foolishness,? Nightmare snarled as he dragged Soul Edge towards Chaos and raised it one-handed. ?Time to finish this!?
?Round three!? bellowed Shao Kahn. ?Fight!?
Nightmare took one step forwards and spun round, swinging Soul Edge at Chaos?s feet. Chaos jumped up and over his opponent, generating a small lightning storm in his right hand and showering Nightmare with electrical sparks as he passed overhead. The Azure Knight roared as the current flowed through his armour, and as Chaos landed, a shockwave erupted from Nightmare?s body, knocking him off his feet. He hit the ground hard, rolling out of the path of an imminent lightning bolt and sidestepping a jet of flame that shot out of the ground nearby and randomly froze solid. As Nightmare approached, Chaos kicked the base of the frozen column, breaking it off and wielding it in one hand like a sword of ice. The Azure Knight?s only reaction was to laugh.
?Do you really think an icicle can stand up to the might of Soul Edge?? he mocked, slamming his sword into the ground for emphasis.
?Icicle?? asked Chaos, grinning. ?No, this is a firecicle. Observe.?
He took two steps back and raised the frozen tongue of flame like a javelin, before sprinting forwards and hurling it at Nightmare. As it neared its target, he swung his immense blade to cut it down, and Chaos snapped his fingers with a sly smirk. The ice melted and evaporated all at once as the spear of flame began to blaze once more, and Nightmare roared in frustration as fire engulfed Soul Edge and, subsequently, his right arm. Chaos seized the opportunity and leapt into action, punching Nightmare in the face with the now-electrified Elemos Weapon before sending a stream of electricity into his face. Nightmare swung his flaming blade furiously, hitting Chaos in the chest and launching him backwards, but a bright flash in the sky signalled his transformation into a smallish dragon, which swooped down and spewed a jet of fire at the Azure Knight before transforming back into Chaos and rolling on contact with the ground, rising to his feet with a cry of ?Shoryuken!? and a leaping uppercut that propelled Nightmare into the air. He landed flat on his back, sending up a cloud of dust, and lay there for a few moments before struggling to his feet again, leaning on Soul Edge for balance and breathing heavily.
?Persistent, aren?t you?? smirked Chaos, taking a step back and clenching Elemos Weapon into a fist. Flames engulfed the metallic glove, and electrical sparks began to leap from it as Elemental power surged through it.
?It?s? not over?? panted Nightmare, taking a shaky step towards the shape-shifter.
?Yes it is, Slick. Taste the wrath of the Chaos Stavanos Uber Awesome Elemental Special Fatality!?
Ignoring the resounding mumbling of ?What the fu[i][/i]ck?? from the judges, he adopted a dramatic pose and thrust his right hand forward, firing a bolt of lightning that blasted Soul Edge from Nightmare?s hand. A jet of ice soon followed, freezing the Azure Knight?s mutated right arm completely solid and causing him to roar with anger. A bolt of lightning descended from the sky, striking the frozen appendage and shattering it into a thousand pieces, and another blast of frozen air billowed forth from Chaos?s hand, this time freezing Nightmare?s legs from the knees down. With a faint grin, he lowered his hand and leapt forwards like a panther, landing just in front of Nightmare and delivering a powerful sweep kick that shattered his frozen legs. The swordsman hit the dusty ground with a loud crash and an even louder agonised yell, and Chaos backflipped away, raising his right hand and forming a gigantic fireball in it.
?Had enough yet?? he taunted. ?Too bad!?
Rearing up like a baseball pitcher, he hurled the flaming orb directly at his helpless opponent, who was promptly engulfed by a devastating explosion that shook the entire Valley of the Damned. When the flames and smoke finally died down, only a smoking crater remained, strewn with scraps of scorched blue metal.
?Chaos wins!? declared Test Virus101. ?Fatality!?
The audience began to cheer wildly as the hologram faded and the arena returned to normal, and Chaos immediately leapt into his victory dance, much to the annoyance of Lowthos, who hovered over the judges? table.
?Guys, please, you have to do something,? it growled. ?It gets longer every time! Can?t you stop him??
?I could?? began Xtreme Gamer, but was immediately cut off by a punch to the neck from Pandaemonium ? who had now returned from the car park with a 24-crate of beer under one arm ? that knocked him out of his seat.
?You couldn?t. I?ve got money on him. Sotek, get rid of him.? Sotek nodded, reached under the table and pushed a concealed button; a trapdoor opened up in the middle of the arena, and Chaos fell through, screaming in a somewhat girlish manner, before being abruptly cut off as the trapdoor slid shut.
?Where does that lead, anyway?? asked Lowthos, looking thoroughly impressed with the trap.
?Who cares?? shrugged Pandaemonium. ?Next!?
Pooly Posted: 18:14 Sep29 2007 Post ID: 1933722
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Great chapter Pan, fatality, neckpunch and lots of other funny things all the way through this chapter.
"No this is a firecicle. Observe" lol, the fight was awesome to.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Displaying Page 33 of 44
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | ... | 42 | 43 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close