Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

Want to get every Pokemon in the game, even Mew? Just ask me, and I'll tell you how!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:00 Apr01 2005 Post ID: 117087
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
If you have aparticular Pokemon in Pokemon Red/Blue that you really want, then post here what it is, then tell me where you are in the game, like, how many badges and what event you are currently on, and I will tell you how to get that Pokemon, without GameShark. This makes usage of the Mew Glitch, and I promise to make it easy to understand how to get the Pokemon you want.

There is just one requirement- IF HAVE BEATEN ALL OF THE TRAINERS IN THE GAME, THEN YOU CANNOT DO THIS!

Start asking away!
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

spideraman99 Posted at: 16:07 Apr02 2005 Post ID: 118480
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
Yes, I've tried it. So far, I've gotten a Dragonite(!!!!), Mr.Mime, Tangela, and Missingno(!!!!!!!!!), all at level 7. I've also gotten some other weak Pokemon.

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:27 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119476
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I am your bro at the Mew Cheat now, you know. I know about 3 different variations of the Mew Glitch, and I beleive you only know 1. Is there any Pokemon you want?
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

spideraman99 Posted at: 14:48 Apr03 2005 Post ID: 119493
spideraman99
+
+
Not now, I've restarted my Blue version like 5 times to skip as many trainiers as I can. I've experimented with names for Missingno and it's not really affecting the Pokemon. I'm still surprised at my level 7 missingno. It's not creating any problems and is like a plain Pokemon. If you want to know, I can tell you what trainer I used.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:30 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 119952
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I know that many of the Channelers in the Lavender City Pokemon Tower can produce Missingno, and that Misty can as well. But I don't know how I am to get a Pokemon from Gym Leaders, because you have to walk right up to them, and you can't do that to a second trainer after battling the first... or do you need to fight the Gym Leader first?...

How many variations of the Mew Glitch do you know?

spideraman99 Posted at: 14:50 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120271
spideraman99
+
+
I think I read somewhere that there's a way to make the A button work after Flying away, I'll check. What do you mean? I think you can fly from the guy on the left of Nugget Bridge as well to get a Mew. And how can you be sure that Misty will give you a Missingno? Do you do something with her Pokemon and the hexadecimal numbers?

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:25 Apr04 2005 Post ID: 120437
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I happen to know something about the DVs of her Pokemon... look, how many variations of the Mew Cheat do you know?

Also, I am not using Fly, I am using Teleport. I have just arrived at Cerulean City and I already have 2 Mews, a Nidoqueen, and a Lapras from the glitch.

GamerJustinShiel Posted at: 21:12 Apr05 2005 Post ID: 121668
GamerJustinShiel
Forum GuestMember
+
+
My friend had a glitch, he went to the grass next to nugget bridge, walked in that 1 trainers way, and paused it right when the trainer had an exclaimation point on his head to fight. Just then he had a wild Pokemon battle, it was an Abra, but when the shadow dissapeared, it was Mew. I saw him do it, and have tried it but he was the only one that it worked for.
"It all starts with this, a jewel containing the ultimate power." -Shadow "I still remember what I promised you, for the people of this planet. I promise you, REVENGE!" -
No one knows Shadow better than me. Or likes him more either. Go ahead, try me.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 06:22 Apr06 2005 Post ID: 121924
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Okay, good. Look, I made this thread so that people who wanted any Pokemon in the game could get it somehow. I will make another thread to chat about this...

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 09:24 Apr15 2005 Post ID: 131190
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
Can you get me how to get a mew.The mew cheat with the grass next to nugget bridge never works for me so can you tell me a different,easier,one
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:01 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134787
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You have not clarified your position in the game, thus, I cannot tell you the easiest way to do this.

First, find a Trainer, any Trainer at all, and battle him/her.

After defeating that Trainer, find a Pokemon of yours that has a Special stat of 21. Now, put it first in your party.

Go where ever you can find a Ditto and battle it. Let it transform into your Pokemon with the 21 Special stat. After it transforms, defeat it. It is safe to switch out to a different Pokemon now to beat it, if desired.

Fly to Lavender Town. Your menu may pop up as soon as you land... if it does, press B, and the battle will start. If that doesn't work, try walking past the northern part or the western part of town. Since I haven't been able to do this cheat much, I can't be sure exactly what will happen. If nothing happens still, go to the Route where you fought the Trainer before the Ditto battle.

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 17:14 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134871
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
What do you mean by position?
The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 17:15 Apr18 2005 Post ID: 134872
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
But anyway thanks.I'll try that
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:20 Apr19 2005 Post ID: 135684
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
By positon, I mean, where are you in the game? If you've beaten Misty and moved on to another town, then you've passed the easy part of getting Mew...

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 10:10 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136197
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
No I haven't beaten Misty yet
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:26 Apr20 2005 Post ID: 136662
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Ah! Have you defeated the dude in the grassy bridge to the left of Nugget Bridge? Have you defeated anyone in Misty's Gym yet? Have you defeated the Trainer in the grass to the right of Nugget Bridge near Bill's house with a Slowpoke? If you defeated either, you're not gonna be getting Mew for some time...

The Ultimate Cheater Posted at: 11:44 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137108
The Ultimate Cheater
+
+
i dont think so...no i havent
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:56 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137444
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Okay, then this is easy...

Walk past Nugget Bridge and left at the end of it. See that grassy bridge right there? Well, go in there, but DO NOT VERSUS THE TRAINER. Now, walk around in the grass until you find an Abra. Catch it when you see it, a simple PokeBall without dealing damage should do the trick. SAVE THE GAME. Now, if the Abra was sent to the PC, store 2 of your Pokemon and withdraw Abra. Why deposite 2 Pokemon? Because you need an extra space in your party to staore Mew. With Abra and 4 other Pokemon in your party, Save the game again, if you want. Head up Nugget Bridge, then swing to the right. You will see a Trainer facing the right, he's one of the first Trainers that will enter your screen. Well, you're gonna have to battle him. After doing so, walk into Cerulean City again, then walk back out onto Nugget bridge and head a left where the Trainer in the grass is (I'll explain later why you need to do this). What you'll want to do now is position yourself to be directly above the Trainer, but have him still be one step-square below the screen's view. To give you a feeling of what I mean, position yourself on the left side on the grassy bridge, just down far enough so that you can see 4 grass squares in a square formation below you. Got that? Now SAVE. When you're ready, step down one square and press Start really fast. If done correctly, your manu should pop up, and the Trainer should be to the left of the menu. Now go to your Abra and tell it to Teleport to the Cerulean Pokemon Center. Once you arrive, your A, B, and Start button will not function.

Now, you can battle one of two Trainers now.

You can either battle the first Trainer in Misty's Gym (This way is easier) or you can battle the Trainer on the Route to the right of Nugget Bridge with the Slowpoke. Let's go with the Gym Trainer now, though.

When you walk into the Gym, walk in front of the swimming Trainer and defeat him. Now walk out side of the Gym. Save the game, buy PokeBalls, heal your Pokemon, whatever you need. When you're ready, walk up Nugget Bridge. While walking, your menu should suddenly pop up. Simply press B, and... MEW!

Game Lord 10000 Posted at: 18:00 Apr21 2005 Post ID: 137489
Game Lord 10000
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Please say all ways to get Mew. Easy, hard, slow, fast, short, long.

Thanks in advance Game Lord
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:52 Apr22 2005 Post ID: 138299
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
I think I'll have to get to you later GameLord, there's alot of typing involved in this. Check my two longest above posts, they tell you all the ways to get Mew except two. There's four ways to get it.

Displaying Page 1 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close