Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

Want to get every Pokemon in the game, even Mew? Just ask me, and I'll tell you how!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:44 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215145
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
+
On 05-May-2005 darkboarder_77 said:The six ways to get Mew...

1. First, find a Trainer, any Trainer at all, and battle him/her.

After defeating that Trainer, find a Pokemon of yours that has a Special stat of 21 or 277. Now, put it first in your party.

Go where ever you can find a Ditto and battle it. Let it transform into your Pokemon with the 21 Special stat. After it transforms, defeat it. It is safe to switch out to a different Pokemon now to beat it, if desired.

Fly to Lavender Town and walk off the west end of town. Mew should appear...

2. Walk past Nugget Bridge and left at the end of it. See that grassy bridge right there? Well, go in there, but DO NOT VERSUS THE TRAINER. Now, walk around in the grass until you find an Abra. Catch it when you see it, a simple PokeBall without dealing damage should do the trick. SAVE THE GAME. Now, if the Abra was sent to the PC, store 2 of your Pokemon and withdraw Abra. Why deposite 2 Pokemon? Because you need an extra space in your party to staore Mew. With Abra and 4 other Pokemon in your party, Save the game again, if you want. Head up Nugget Bridge, then swing to the right. You will see a Trainer facing the right, he's one of the first Trainers that will enter your screen. Well, you're going to have to battle him. After doing so, walk into Cerulean City again, then walk back out onto Nugget bridge and head a left where the Trainer in the grass is (I'll explain later why you need to do this). What you'll want to do now is position yourself to be directly above the Trainer, but have him still be one step-square below the screen's view. To give you a feeling of what I mean, position yourself on the left side on the grassy bridge, just down far enough so that you can see 4 grass squares in a square formation below you. Got that? Now SAVE. When you're ready, step down one square and press Start really fast. If done correctly, your manu should pop up, and the Trainer should be to the left of the menu. Now go to your Abra and tell it to Teleport to the Cerulean Pokemon Center. Once you arrive, your A, B, and Start button will not function.

Now, you can battle one of two Trainers now.

You can either battle the first Trainer in Misty's Gym (This way is easier) or you can battle the Trainer on the Route to the right of Nugget Bridge with the Slowpoke. Let's go with the Gym Trainer now, though.

When you walk into the Gym, walk in front of the swimming Trainer and defeat him. Now walk out side of the Gym. Save the game, buy PokeBalls, heal your Pokemon, whatever you need. When you're ready, walk up Nugget Bridge. While walking, your menu should suddenly pop up. Simply press B, and... MEW!

3. You can do the above obtainable, but instead of using Teleport, you can use Fly, if you have it.

4. Find a Trainer, any Trainer, and battle him/her. After the battle, fight a wild Pokemon that might have a spacial stat of 21 or 277. If that Pokemon does have a special stat of 21 or 277, then you should be able to find Mew by either going into the route where the Trainer was that you battled before the Pokemon battle or be able to walk off the west end of Lavender and be able to encounter Mew.

5. Through a GameShark.

6. Through encountering Error Pokemon on the east shore of Cinnabar Island or Seafoam Islands. To encounter Mew as an Error Pokemon, try starting the game with your name as "Xavier" (without the quotes), you may be able to find high level Mews, but I cannot promise this.
...And here it is. Pick a technique from the above, and instead of using the Special Stats of 21 or 277, use 177 instead. Smile
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

clyde1982003 Posted at: 04:44 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225328
clyde1982003
Forum GuestMember
+
+
i am at the start of the game and i want to get all of the starter poke mon in the game, you know bulbasuar, squirtle and charmander. CON YOU HELP!!!!!!!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:56 Jun27 2005 Post ID: 225745
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
B= 153
S= 177
C= 176

Clyde, here are the DVs.

Bulbasaur= 153
Squirtle= 177
Charmander= 176

The list is just above your post in the quote. Good luck.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

imdabest Posted at: 02:13 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230049
imdabest
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Is there such thing as Pikablu or Venatoise in any game?
there are three types of people. Those that can cheat and those who can't.
spideraman99 Posted at: 10:45 Jun30 2005 Post ID: 230452
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
+
No, Pikablu is really a Marill, and Venastoise is a mere combination of Venusaur and Blastoise which appeared in the TV show only.(I saw that episode)

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
imdabest Posted at: 00:21 Jul01 2005 Post ID: 231595
imdabest
Forum GuestBanned
+
+
Thanks for telling me. I was about to attempt to get one(Venastoise).I saw a cheat in the Fire Red section that said you could get one.
there are three types of people. Those that can cheat and those who can't.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:51 Jul02 2005 Post ID: 234582
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You can. There is something called the Pokemon Factory where you can make your own Pokemon and PokeDex entry.

More particularly, you can make new Pokemon also with a GameShark. I have the book with how to do it, if I get the chance I'll post how in a separate thread.

spideraman99 Posted at: 11:50 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243900
spideraman99
+
+
Okay, I recently restarted my game and I tried the glitch with other pokemon. I flew from the gambler to Saffron and battled the first guy in the dojo. I found a level EIGHT Psyduck west of Lavender. Shouldn't it be level 7?

spideraman99 Posted at: 12:12 Jul07 2005 Post ID: 243914
spideraman99
+
+
Okay, I'm pretty sure now that if you heal at a Pokemon center before going west of Lavender, you'll get a level 8 pokemon.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:08 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246513
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Thumbs up, bud. Actually, I'll add that to my cranial database. Thanks for sharing that.

And don't double-post.

Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 15:49 Jul08 2005 Post ID: 246609
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
maybe healing at the pokecenter makes the lvl rise? i remember bumping into a level 9 zam, and i might've healed at the pokecenter once or twice before that..
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 13:09 Jul09 2005 Post ID: 248594
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Strange... that never happened to me. Except I never truely paid any attention to the level...

52992 Posted at: 19:52 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253643
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hi i just want to know what elite four is and to know where victory road is.

will you plz help me!
Cross Stinger Posted at: 20:05 Jul11 2005 Post ID: 253667
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
+
Kevin, for God's sake, open your eyes. We've got a 'no ask-questions-here topic' ordinance.
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:38 Jul12 2005 Post ID: 255470
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Crossy, I've made this thread to help others get the Pokemon they want in the game. I mean, I want to help out as much as I can, really. Besides, I know what to do and how to do it, for helping others with this. I understand what your meaning is, but I would like to keep this thread open for the sake of others.

Thank you.

kjetulf Posted at: 05:56 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262422
kjetulf
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 30-Apr-2005 darkboarder_77 said:First, get a Pokemon with a Special stat of 21 or 277, then find a Trainer and battle him/her. After the battle, fight a ditto, and let it transform into the Pokemon of yours with the Special Stat of 21 or 277, then defeat it. Fly to Lavender Town and walk off the left end of town...

This SHOULD work... if it doesn't, tell me...
what do you mean about Special Stat...?

Can you xplain!?

I must be acting like an idiot but... Please help!
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 06:02 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262429
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
each pokemon has several stats: HP, Attack, Defense, Speed and Special. The Special value is the one that concerns us...
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
kjetulf Posted at: 12:22 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262721
kjetulf
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 15-Jul-2005 Mask-o-Sheik said:each pokemon has several stats: HP, Attack, Defense, Speed and Special. The Special value is the one that concerns us...
But how do I get the Pokemons special stat at what I want!?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 12:34 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 262745
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
That's where the tricky part comes... you never know the stats of a wild Pokemon until you catch it, and if you're lucky, it'll have a stat that matches 21 or 277. As for your Pokemon, you can give them stat enhancers to adjust their stats, but their stats will never go down, only up.

spideraman99 Posted at: 15:52 Jul15 2005 Post ID: 263350
spideraman99
+
+
So if you find one with 22 stat, you've got some work to do.

Displaying Page 4 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close