Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Pokemon Blue

Want to get every Pokemon in the game, even Mew? Just ask me, and I'll tell you how!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
clabbin Posted at: 22:56 May31 2005 Post ID: 185466
clabbin
Post Likes: 0
+
+
k well first i found my pokemon with a special stat of 21 and put him in my first slot then i went to the route by fucsia where ditto is but i first battled one of the trainers there then i found ditto and i let him do his thing with the transforming and after that i flew to lavender town and walked to the left of the town and all over the place and nothing happend...
sponge Posted at: 03:01 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 185620
sponge
Forum GuestMember
+
+
to darkboarder 77 hi i need a mew,dragonite dragonair nidoking nidoqueen chansey and thats it for now!!!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:19 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186443
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 31-May-2005 clabbin said:k well first i found my pokemon with a special stat of 21 and put him in my first slot then i went to the route by fucsia where ditto is but i first battled one of the trainers there then i found ditto and i let him do his thing with the transforming and after that i flew to lavender town and walked to the left of the town and all over the place and nothing happend...
Hmm... well, that rumor came from some Mew Glitch pros, I don't see why it wouldn't work... forget that way, you should try another way.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:20 Jun01 2005 Post ID: 186444
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Whoa! Sponge, I'll have to get the DVs for this trick, so it may be tomorrow when I get in the numbers.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

sponge Posted at: 13:20 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 192843
sponge
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hey i dont need to have them pokemon anymore because ive bought a cheat cartridge!!

thnx anyway!!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 16:49 Jun05 2005 Post ID: 193078
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
You're welcome, of course.

cheater127 Posted at: 17:00 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194316
cheater127
Forum GuestMember
+
+
there is an easier way to get mew. i own mew and i didnt use any cheat system.
cheater127 Posted at: 17:09 Jun06 2005 Post ID: 194325
cheater127
Forum GuestMember
+
+
this cheat is fullproof.i will tell you how. first go to lavender town past the little passage(like, going to celedon). go in front of someone and press start IMMEDIATELY! Fly to cerulean city. the start button wont work which is no problem. you must beat the kid facing upward on your way to bill's. then, your start button will work again.Fly back to lavender town and go through the passage. the menu will pop up by itself. exit and there's mew. but usually it's at lvl.10. HAPPY CATCHING ^_^
Green Hat L Posted at: 15:43 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197012
Green Hat L
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is that the one with the guy and the slowpoke
Luigi will kick you when your down. Gorillaz rock your puny minds!!! Ha Ha Ha!!!!!
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:57 Jun08 2005 Post ID: 197036
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
On 06-Jun-2005 cheater127 said:this cheat is fullproof.i will tell you how. first go to lavender town past the little passage(like, going to celedon). go in front of someone and press start IMMEDIATELY! Fly to cerulean city. the start button wont work which is no problem. you must beat the kid facing upward on your way to bill's. then, your start button will work again.Fly back to lavender town and go through the passage. the menu will pop up by itself. exit and there's mew. but usually it's at lvl.10. HAPPY CATCHING ^_^
I already noted this. I know of 6 ways to get Mew, and this was on the list.

merster Posted at: 16:32 Jun09 2005 Post ID: 198707
merster
Forum GuestMember
+
+
On 06-Jun-2005 cheater127 said:this cheat is fullproof.i will tell you how. first go to lavender town past the little passage(like, going to celedon). go in front of someone and press start IMMEDIATELY! Fly to cerulean city. the start button wont work which is no problem. you must beat the kid facing upward on your way to bill's. then, your start button will work again.Fly back to lavender town and go through the passage. the menu will pop up by itself. exit and there's mew. but usually it's at lvl.10. HAPPY CATCHING ^_^
could you possibly simplify that in any way???
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 15:23 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200329
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Possible to simplify, but it won't be as detailed, so you might get mixed up.

aquaboi341 Posted at: 22:41 Jun10 2005 Post ID: 200854
aquaboi341
Forum GuestMember
+
+
where do you get syther,omantye,and a lapras
Star Ocean rulez all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 22:07 Jun14 2005 Post ID: 206372
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
google search of "pokemon hex values" got me this:

http://www.trsrockin.com/hexlist.html

do the mew glitch but with a pokemon of a special value corresponding to the hex value of the pokemon....you'll get whoever you want.

in addition to flying and teleporting, you can escape rope or dig. there's a rocket in mt moon with whom the glitch works - you'll need to use an escape rope (unfortunately none of the pokemon have very high specials and i wasn't able to get anyone beyond rhyhorn or lappy, i think)
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:52 Jun15 2005 Post ID: 207387
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Yes, but instead I use the GameFAQs hex list instead. Thanx for the contribution, though!

Mask-o-Sheik Posted at: 04:03 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208019
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
+
meh, it's nothing....i was really contributing to the people that don't know the mechanics of the mew glitch, so they wouldn't have to ask us how to get their favorite pokemon >_>

i've found some interesting things with the trainers at the higher hex values....like if you battle the last gary, once you beat him the victory music keeps playing, and if you remain in the same area and fight a wild pokemon, the battle music will continue after the fight! in addition, noises like the slicing sound from CUT and bumping into a wall sound different....

but whatever. i just think that the mew glitch is the coolest ^_^
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
Kcdcdiver Posted at: 17:08 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208917
Kcdcdiver
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I really want to get a Squirtle but I can't find one anywhere! I have 4 badges. Can you plz help me get a Squirtle?
Kcdcdiver Posted at: 17:12 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208923
Kcdcdiver
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Is there anyway to get a mew without having to go to Cinnabar Island of using surf? b/c I don't have a Squirtle and I really want a Mew.
Kcdcdiver Posted at: 17:22 Jun16 2005 Post ID: 208943
Kcdcdiver
Forum GuestMember
+
+
is there anyway to get a Missingno w/o having to tuse the tachnique Surf b/c I dont have a Squirtle to use it on. Can you teach Surf to any other Pokemon?
darkboarder_77 Posted at: 14:42 Jun20 2005 Post ID: 215141
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
+
Okay, I'll rescue you...

The Special Stat needed for this trick is 177. I'll bring down the list of ways to do the trick in a moment, but I can't copy and paste anything on this computer, so I'll have to quote it down...

Displaying Page 3 of 5

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 83219

Post Top
Click to close