Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Are ghost real?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Cruel Luigi Posted: 18:19 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1193934
Cruel Luigi
Post Likes: 0
+
ghosts ARE real. like xtreme g. said: every house has a ghost. some just don't show their heads and keep quiet. others that bother us like keeping us up, scaring us, and attempting to possess us are the kind that either died tragactly or had a hellish life. then here's the kind that people like: the nice ghosts. the kind that possess ITEMS to convenience you, or can untwist a mental block. then lastly is the inconvenience ghost. they do things like hide you remote, or make calls and no one's there, or even make the internet VERY, VERY, laggy.

unfortunatly, i have the latter one.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
wolfy1337 Posted: 19:18 Dec05 2006 Post ID: 1194394
wolfy1337
+
they say you can pick up noises made by ghosts with baby monitors and stuff...
"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."

"An appeaser is someone who feeds a crocodile, hoping he'll be eaten last"
Winston Churchill

"It is better to look forward and prepare than to look back and regret"
Jacker Joyner-Kersee

Click to make my city grow!
http://wheat-city.myminicity.com/
tomsmiley18 Posted: 03:26 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195305
tomsmiley18
+
i dont think theyre real because i dont want to believe
THEY SCARE ME
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

wwerawfan Posted: 03:31 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195308
wwerawfan
Forum GuestBanned
+
my goasts are nice.

they leave me alone.
but then again turn the pc screen on.
and this was weird but yesterday i found that my bed pillows were on the floor and my sheet was crumple up.

'weird huh'

woaaaaaa!!!! nice sig with cruel luigi

« Last edited by wwerawfan on Dec 6th 2006 »

[center]Join team smackdown vs raw 2007----http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=40758
I have liked wwe for 7 years!!!
[color=red]
GO KANE
tomsmiley18 Posted: 03:42 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195320
tomsmiley18
+
not that weird
there is oviously a logical explanation
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Fwank Posted: 05:39 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195360
Fwank
Post Likes: 4
+
nah, it's just that your sleeping patterns are weird

most things can be explained, for the things that can't, there's no real need to immediately brand it as something supernatural... you're NOT going to call a bat flying in the sun a ghost, same logic applies

ghosts are real when you're sharing ghost stories, watching moves/tv, reading manga/novels, scaring your baby siblings or using it to take advantage of your significant other half

otherwise, i don't like thinking ghosts are real, altho that would explain ALOT of things that goes on in my old home...
cyber_john3000 Posted: 08:14 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195403
cyber_john3000
+
now our old resthouse had frigg'n ghost!! they keeping eating all the food in the fridge!! and i could smell some cookies are being baked in the kitchen!! why do they still haunt this world, can't they kist go to heaven/hell and get their munchies there! i'm sure heaven has some grill and burgers to eat!! why do they eat my lasgne in the ref!! sheez

Just A Bullet For My Valentine

[center]Special Thanks To Dark_Wolf_33 For The Great Sig
tomsmiley18 Posted: 09:48 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195438
tomsmiley18
+
ghosts ARENT REAL
when was the last time you saw an actual floaty woooooooey thing come through a wall after you??
never... thats when
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

trueno Posted: 11:15 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195483
trueno
Forum GuestMember
+
Wene i go in my toilet i get the shivers...I dont think my ghost likes me, it also likes to hide the remote and tunr my TV of =( lol
But on the otherhand wene i play my xbox 360...e.g halo 2 i headshot people without even pressing the shoot button XD, So i guess my ghost must like me a bit =D

« Last edited by trueno on Dec 6th 2006 »
cyber_john3000 Posted: 12:17 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195517
cyber_john3000
+
thus fairy's existed?? they said they were.

johnkrill Posted: 12:22 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195519
johnkrill
Post Likes: 2
+
Ghosts... I think of it as a way to explain the unexplainable. THink about it...

Greeks and others turned to myths when extraordinary things that they could explain happened. You know, what lightning was and stuff.

This guy claims that all of his stuff moved around when he was gone. Since he couldn't explain it, ghosts were a possibility.

So in conclusion, ghosts, like santa, are real ONLY because we humans make them both real. We all know that they don't physically exsist (or at least santa), but we tend to bring them up anyway.

This guy could have had his stuff rearraged if there were a very slight earthquake or something simple like that.

Sig and Avy made my me!!!
Brawl FC is 3394-4531-4018
cyber_john3000 Posted: 12:25 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195522
cyber_john3000
+
but lot of dumd kids still belive in santa, i mean they hang those freak socks and left cookies and milk near the christmass three for santa to eat!! now how stup!d is that!

johnkrill Posted: 12:27 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195524
johnkrill
+
On 06-Dec-2006 cyber_john3000 said:but lot of dumd kids still belive in santa, i mean they hang those freak socks and left cookies and milk near the christmass three for santa to eat!! now how stup!d is that!
Depends on how olld the child is -.-'

I never did any of that stuff, but kids around age 5 wouldn't know better. It's just a way for parents to make their child act extra good, but kids don't know that.

If a 13 year old still believed in santa as a physical form, that's stupid...

cyber_john3000 Posted: 12:33 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195529
cyber_john3000
+
may class mate still belives in santa and his 15 years old! i reapeat 15 years old!! he goes mad whenever i say santa is not true! then he throw books at me and start cursing me. how can you explain such ignorance and intolerance could he be!

johnkrill Posted: 12:37 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195533
johnkrill
+
Santa is alive in him probably. It might not make sense, but santa is alive only by the spirits of the believers. I guess he wants everyone to celebrate santa again or something...

cyber_john3000 Posted: 12:42 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195540
cyber_john3000
+
because he has downed syndrome!! he still believves in those childish myhts that will never happen, not even 1%. yesterday he skipped school just to watch the santa clause movie: the escape clause. what a moron!!

tomsmiley18 Posted: 14:18 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1195702
tomsmiley18
+
On 06-Dec-2006 trueno said:Wene i go in my toilet i get the shivers...I dont think my ghost likes me, it also likes to hide the remote and tunr my TV of =( lol
But on the otherhand wene i play my xbox 360...e.g halo 2 i headshot people without even pressing the shoot button XD, So i guess my ghost must like me a bit =D
maybe when you go to the toilet you leave the window open
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Kenny 2x4 Posted: 15:50 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1196014
Kenny 2x4
+
Possibility or you're just getting cold fromt he toilet seat. About detecting them...So many people say you can capture them on footage or photos, but ghosts cannot reflect light so the camera cannot capture it.
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
Cruel Luigi Posted: 19:14 Dec06 2006 Post ID: 1196783
Cruel Luigi
+
On 06-Dec-2006 tomsmiley18 said:ghosts ARENT REAL
when was the last time you saw an actual floaty woooooooey thing come through a wall after you??
never... thats when
argh!!! that's the kind of ghost a 7 year old beleives in!!! a ghost has been freed of its physical form, correct? then they can take any form and go through the most solid of objects. they cannot speak or "wooooooooooe" because their vocal chords are being eaten by worms 6 feet in the ground. therefore, they must possess someone to comunicate. if a ghost does possess someone and they sound ominous, it is advised to listen to them, because there is NOTHING more dangerous then a ****** ghost!!! ghosts also are only recorded on film IF THE CHOOSE TO BE!!! that way, they can have privacy. for the record, ghosts are NOT, i repeat, NOT floating sheets, white floating people, or weird people saying "boo". I HOPE YOU CAN GET MY #*%@ING POINT!!!!
tomsmiley18 Posted: 10:06 Dec07 2006 Post ID: 1197893
tomsmiley18
+
On 06-Dec-2006 Cruel Luigi said:argh!!! that's the kind of ghost a 7 year old beleives in!!! a ghost has been freed of its physical form, correct? then they can take any form and go through the most solid of objects. they cannot speak or "wooooooooooe" because their vocal chords are being eaten by worms 6 feet in the ground. therefore, they must possess someone to comunicate. if a ghost does possess someone and they sound ominous, it is advised to listen to them, because there is NOTHING more dangerous then a ****** ghost!!! ghosts also are only recorded on film IF THE CHOOSE TO BE!!! that way, they can have privacy. for the record, ghosts are NOT, i repeat, NOT floating sheets, white floating people, or weird people saying "boo". I HOPE YOU CAN GET MY #*%@ING POINT!!!!
i understand that
but i think its a waste of time for those people that go somewhere and watch a security camera for hours waiting for a ghost.
if i ever see one i�ll scream like a little girl and hide under my bed sheets but until then i stick with my opinion that they dont exist
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Displaying Page 2 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close