Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Are ghost real?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
The King hustla Posted: 13:12 Dec16 2006 Post ID: 1218535
The King hustla
Post Likes: 0
+
I think that it just has to do with hope, i mean faith. you hope, i mean have faith that something exist because nobody wants to find out that they've been believing in something that isn't real. I just think that you can say that each thing that this topic has spread out to cover (how? i have no idea) has a different story. God isn't the same as ghost. so you can believe in one and not the other. I seriously don't believe that ghosts exist, i'm not saying that i can't be changed but i just havn't experienced ghosts. I've experienced God's presence (which can also be argued about that's what people want to believe) but i haven't experienced ghosts so i don't believe them. maybe one day we'll all find out!

Thanx to FenixPhoenix for making me a great avy and sig!! Smile
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 13:14 Dec16 2006 Post ID: 1218541
Kenny 2x4
+
Or people can just drop the argument and just accept that this is what people believe in.
Status = Part Time.

[b][color=red][size=12]I am the car expert! So I've been told. lol[/b]
Check it out
Cruel Luigi Posted: 15:42 Dec16 2006 Post ID: 1218783
Cruel Luigi
+
fine! just wuss out and hide like a coward!
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:51 Dec16 2006 Post ID: 1218809
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Now now, let's not turn this into a religious debate.
potpot74 Posted: 17:26 Dec16 2006 Post ID: 1218953
potpot74
Forum GuestMember
+
#1. If you think god is real why not ghosts?
#2. I like religuous debates.
superman4u Posted: 02:33 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1219773
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 04-Dec-2006 Peter_Fudd said:ghosts are demons acting like spirits... enough said...
No, I don't think so.

Well maybe. If you consider people that don't go to Heaven, demons.. then maybe.

But I think people that just don't go to heaven, and haven't had their final judgement yet rome around the Earth as spirits.

Anyway.. My story is that..

In my old House.. we had many encounters with a ghost. The first one was by me and my bro. We didn't actually see the ghost but it was freaky.

So we were playing catch in our hallway. At the end of the hallway was our family room, and the Stereo. It was COMPLETELY off, and there was NO CASSETTE in it at all.

So we were playing and suddenly it boosts to the LOUDEST volume available and puts on these old 1960's or maybe older songs. We got so freaked out.. I swear. Me and my bro (older) were so scared to even go to the living room. But then we finally went and he turned it off.

Here is a note for what I am about to say. Our house doors would ALWAYS be locked from the outside. So once you close it and go out, it was locked. So it just can't open ok (unless you got a key and wind is definitely not powerful enough to open that beast)?

My oldest brother (24) went outside. He just was gone for like 5 minutes. When he came back.. he was just about to open the door, but then the door opened itself. He got freaked out. I mean seriously.. and look how old he is. He ran inside, and was asking me and my other bro if we opened it.. we kept telling him no it wasn't us.. but he wouldn't believe us.

Another time.. I just came back from school. I knocked on the door and was hoping someone would get it. No one answered. It felt like the whole house was having a party or something lol. The stereo was on full blast, the phone was running, the tv was running. It was freaky as hell.

So after 10 minutes of trying to open the door, and thinking my brother is there but just can't hear me.. I went outside and just sat. After 30 more minutes both my bro and mom come back from shopping. Then we all went inside, and everything was off again. It was soo freaky.. jeez.

Last but not least.

My mom just went into her bedroom to take a nice nap. She didn't sleep though. She couldn't sleep for some reason. All of a sudden she some Shadow. She was like who is it?!!! and the voice (he spoke in our language..) said his name.. and that he is a spirit or whatever. he was also saying that he just wanted to help out our family and stuff. My mom was like HELL NO get the heck out. lol. So the dude left. (he a had a dog it seems.. my mom said)

So the funny thing is I think it went to my Uncle's house. At his house he experienced the same things. The stereo on Full Blast. Doors opening by themselves, footsteps.. and everything.

Not only this.. but me and my family have experienced ALOT of ghostly stuff. So of course I believe in Ghosts.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
superman4u Posted: 02:35 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1219774
superman4u
Post Likes: 2
+
On 16-Dec-2006 The King hustla said:I think that it just has to do with hope, i mean faith. you hope, i mean have faith that something exist because nobody wants to find out that they've been believing in something that isn't real. I just think that you can say that each thing that this topic has spread out to cover (how? i have no idea) has a different story. God isn't the same as ghost. so you can believe in one and not the other. I seriously don't believe that ghosts exist, i'm not saying that i can't be changed but i just havn't experienced ghosts. I've experienced God's presence (which can also be argued about that's what people want to believe) but i haven't experienced ghosts so i don't believe them. maybe one day we'll all find out!
Just because you haven't experienced ghosts doesn't mean they aren't real. Try going to India and then talk. XD =P.. They are packed full over there.

and people do call God the Holy Ghost.

And it's nice to hear that you felt God's prescense. But the same way, I have not only felt his presence at times, but also I have had these encounters with Ghosts as the rest of my family.

PS Gamers Network - My new website, please contribute. Includes Wii and 360 Forums as well. http://z15.invisionfree.com/PS_Gamers_Network
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 06:13 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1219853
Kenny 2x4
+
On 16-Dec-2006 Cruel Luigi said:fine! just wuss out and hide like a coward!
I'm not. If you think about it people are always like I'm not accepting that because yadey yadey yah, because people fail to accept people's cultures and beliefs. Now of course some things could be controversial, but what can you do about? Diddly **** that's what.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
Kenny 2x4 Posted: 06:14 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1219855
Kenny 2x4
+
On 17-Dec-2006 superman4u said:Just because you haven't experienced ghosts doesn't mean they aren't real. Try going to India and then talk. XD =P.. They are packed full over there.

and people do call God the Holy Ghost.

And it's nice to hear that you felt God's prescense. But the same way, I have not only felt his presence at times, but also I have had these encounters with Ghosts as the rest of my family.
One thing also about believing in God you believe in Ghosts. If you believe in God then you either go to the heaven that the religion teaches or for some religions you are reborn or go to hell. No ghosts. You wouldn't stay on the normal dimensions of Earth and be seen. You'd go to another dimension.
Status = Part Time.

Check it out
tomsmiley18 Posted: 08:55 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220071
tomsmiley18
+
is this still going on???
look, to believe in godyou dont have to believe in ghosts
its all a matter of what people believe
as long as there is no solid proof none of us here is either right or wrong
Tomsmiley18 is now dead.

Cruel Luigi Posted: 14:10 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220622
Cruel Luigi
+
ok, it seems like we are all just saying the same things over and over, but matbe with a story. lets just let this forum die and never speak of this again.
RJ Fighter Posted: 14:13 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220626
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
On 16-Dec-2006 potpot74 said:#1. If you think god is real why not ghosts?
#2. I like religuous debates.
Too bad. Stop the religious debating or I'm calling a mod here to shut this down.
potpot74 Posted: 14:53 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220714
potpot74
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok God! Ghost are as real as god and thats it thats all im saying now if you want to ****ing controdict me email me at [email protected] and also 1 more thing tomsmiley God is called the holy ghost so you know you should read the bible more if you beleive in him!!!! So ya ghosts are real. No more reloigion things from me on this topic.
RJ Fighter Posted: 14:54 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220718
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
+
Was there any need for swearing at me?
annefranman52 Posted: 15:00 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220741
annefranman52
+
IMO, God nor ghosts exist. I believe in things I've seen, things what I know exist. Otherwise, they don't exist.

However, getting wound up and flamming over their opinions is plain stupid, everyone's entitled to their beliefs, so shutup.
whiplash234 Posted: 15:04 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1220752
whiplash234
+
On 17-Dec-2006 RJ Fighter said:Too bad. Stop the religious debating or I'm calling a mod here to shut this down.
Why hello there RJ. In my random surfing i noticed that post. Just give me a heads up when it turns nasty

[center][/center]
potpot74 Posted: 17:24 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1221078
potpot74
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok then.......

« Last edited by potpot74 on Dec 18th 2006 »
Cruel Luigi Posted: 18:31 Dec17 2006 Post ID: 1221196
Cruel Luigi
+
On 17-Dec-2006 Cruel Luigi said:ok, it seems like we are all just saying the same things over and over, but matbe with a story. lets just let this forum die and never speak of this again.
ya know, we COULD so this before things get way outa hand. i know one things for sure: i aint posting here anymore.
potpot74 Posted: 16:58 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222721
potpot74
Forum GuestMember
+
Omfg why must people always ruin my fun?
DBZKIDD1414 Posted: 19:04 Dec18 2006 Post ID: 1222989
DBZKIDD1414
Forum GuestMember
+
the scariest thing i ever saw when my grandma took her sox off man!! that was a nightmare now im blind in one of my eyeballs =(
I am [b][/b]DA Bomb[color=red][/color][b][/b]

Displaying Page 8 of 10
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close