Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Naruto 3

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
sharingansasuke Posted: 20:50 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361379
sharingansasuk
e
Post Likes: 0
+
(I realize there is already a Naruto one but it is about stuf that already happened and that kinda bugs me.)

This RP takes place after Naruto 2 all the previous characters are full fledge adults. Naruto Has became Hokage and Garra has kept the kazekage status. The two helped build the strongest alliance in the history of the two villages. Orochimaru has still eluded the forces of either village. With populations skyrocketing land becomes scares and more and more wars begin to break out. What villages will survive.

Sample:

Name:
Height:
Weight:
Apperance:
Personality:
Weapon:
Jutsu:
Skills:
History:

Mine:

Name:Nenshou Hatake
Height:5'8"
Weight:125
Apperance: http://img227.imageshack.us...2pw9.png
Personality: He is rambunctious and carefree but always stands up for the ones he cares about
Weapon:Katana
Jutsu:Sharingan: Although this is not a true trait of the Hatake clan when his Grandfather was young his eye was replaced with the sharingan and so it became a passed on trait. His specialty is the jutsu he created the flying chidori It allows the normal chidori to be shot from his hand at lighting speed however it takes much time to prepare. He as well knows the basic skills of the ninja such as clone, and substitute jutsu
Skills:He is of great intellect his speed is great however his strength is but that
History:Nenshou has been in continual battles with his one rival Sugoi Yamanaka

2nd

Name:Kyoumou Uzumaki
Height:5'5"
Weight:115
Apperance:Almost identical to Naruto Uzumaki
Personality:After having continuous training with Naruto (his father) and Jiraiya he has picked up a simmilar rambunctous personality (as well as spme perverted traits)
Weapon: kunai, shuriken
Jutsu: Rasengan, Rasendangan:the ability to manipulate rasengan as it moves about the air) shadow clone jutsu, Byakugan (inherited from mother(Hinata Hyuga)(note not complete)
Skills: not really the brains of the opperation but his speed and strength cannot be matched. The chakra of the Kyubii flows through him.
History: unlike his father his powers were accepted in Konoha he is very well liked and has many friends however his attitude constantly gets him into trouble.

« Last edited by sharingansasuke on Feb 13th 2007 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 21:21 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361438
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
Name: Monta Nara
Height: 5'4
Weight: 120
Appearance: Most of his traits come from his mother, Sakura Haruno. He has a gentle face, and to his dismay, lavender eyes. His hair is shaggy and a dark violet color. He wears the same uniform his father, Shikamaru Nara, wore when he was his age.
Personality: Very well kept temper, but very passionate. He doesn't like to do what he doesn't have to, but is very determined when he does have to do something.
Weapon: Chakra alone.
Jutsu: Shadow Manipulation Jutsu, allows him to control and weild shadows as long as his Chakra allows it; Gentle Blossom Jutsu, allows the user to entrance the foe with a Chakra-enhanced pherimone, leaving them off gaurd.
Skills: What he lacks in strength he makes up with strategy. Known as one of the best stratigizers for his own age.
History: Grew up in the training of his father, Shikamaru, with the occasional lesson from his mother. With his father's help, he was able to master the Shadow Manipulation Jutsu. His mother told him a story about how she was named after a cherryblossom, and it inspired Monta to create and master the Gentle Blossom Jutsu, becoming one of his trademarked moves.

So, is this good enough?
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 21:48 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361491
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
((I JOIN!))

Name:Kashame Uchiha
Height:5'6"
Weight:118 pounds
Apperance:A beige shirt similar to Sasuke's,with the uchiha symbol on the back of it.Hair like Itachi's,and blue shorts barely covering his knees when he sits.
Personality:A "leader" as his friends call him he acts what he is called,yet can sometimes thinks he can complete a mission without others and can be cocky.
Weapon:Kunai,Shuriken,and Demon Wind Shuriken.
Jutsu:Chidori,Phoenix Flower,Grand Fireball,Shadow Clone,Summoning(Summons a Phoenix),Raining Flames Jutsu where he jumps off a wall,tree,rail,etc.,Wind Scythe Jutsu(he uses his Demon Wind),Lions Barage,Wind Inferno Jutsu(Fuses the Wind Scythe with Grand Fireball so the wind strike are on fire),Blinding Wind Jutsu(Makes a wind storm then disapears like Hidden Mist),Dragon Missle Jutsu.
Skills:Sharingan
History:Fathered by Sasuke Uchiha and Mothered by Temari.Kashame has fully mastered and is capable of controlling his fathers moves ,also inherited the Curse Mark.

Good Enough?

« Last edited by Cloud_Chaos on Feb 15th 2007 »
sharingansasuke Posted: 21:50 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361496
sharingansasuk
e
+
((perfect time to start))

Nenshou and Kyoumou entered the school build with their normal arrogance. Today was the day that the genin were devided into teams.

"My team's gonna be the best," said Nenshou

"Who are you kidding," stated Kyoumou, "Mine will!"

"Hey maybe ours will."

"I sure hope so."
sharingansasuke Posted: 21:51 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361498
sharingansasuk
e
+
On 11-Feb-2007 Cloud_Chaos said:((I JOIN!))

Name:Kashame Uchiha
Height:5'6"
Weight:118 pounds
Apperance:A beige shirt similar to Sasuke's,with the uchiha symbol on the back of it.Hair like Itachi's,and blue shorts barely covering his knees when he sits.
Personality:A "leader" as his friends call him he acts what he is called,yet can sometimes thinks he can complete a mission without others and can be cocky.
Weapon:Kunai,Shuriken,and Demon Wind Shuriken.
Jutsu:Chidori,Phoenix Flower,Grand Fireball,Shadow Clone,Summoning(Summons a Phoenix),Raining Flames Jutsu where he jumps off a wall,tree,rail,etc.,Wind Scythe Jutsu(he uses his Demon Wind),Lions Barage,Wind Inferno Jutsu(Fuses the Wind Scythe with Grand Fireball so the wind strike are on fire),Blinding Wind Jutsu(Makes a wind storm then disapears like Hidden Mist),Dragon Missle Jutsu.
Skills:Sharingan
History:Fathered by Sasuke Uchiha and Mothered by Temari.Kashame has fully mastered and is capable of controlling his fathers moves ,also inherited the Curse Mark.

Good Enough?
((not really workin. DW already has Sakura as a mom and sasuke doesn't live in Konoha so you would have to be bad))
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 21:59 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361507
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Mwahaha, see? I'm original, none of you would expect Shikamaru...lol))

"Personally I don't really care who I get teamed with, I just don't wanna be around a team of guys. We need at least one girl to even things out." Said Manta, scratching his head.
sharingansasuke Posted: 22:03 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361513
sharingansasuk
e
+
((i would expect Temari and Shikamaru to get together))

"Where did you come from... anyways i'd say you're right. I wouldn't mind haven Suki in our group." Nenshou commented. Nenshou had a crush on Suki for what seemed like forever unfortunately she was the twin sister of his long time rival.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 22:07 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361520
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Yeah, that would make sense. Too bad...lol.))

"Suki's too energetic for me, I'd rather have a quiet, relaxed girl on my team. Besides, the only reason you want Suki in your group is to woo her. Too bad you don't have my Gentle Blossom jutsu." Said Manta, almost a smile on his face.
sharingansasuke Posted: 22:12 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361525
sharingansasuk
e
+
"He has a point Nenshou. Anyways stop your bickering it is abou to start."
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 22:14 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361526
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
Manta quickly snapped to atention, turning to face the soon-to-be squad leaders.
"Wonder what my first mission will be." Manta thought out loud.
sharingansasuke Posted: 22:24 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361537
sharingansasuk
e
+
"We will now begin. Group one-Manta Naru, Hinata Hyuga, Kyoumou Uzumaki." (Hinata the second Kyoumou's cousin has many similar traits to the original hinata.)

"Looks like you got what you wanted," said Kyoumou to Mant as he glanced toward his soft spoken cousin.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 22:49 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361566
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"I guess. Team One wasn't what I expected, but I guess it's an honor." said Manta, also glancing over to Hinata.
sharingansasuke Posted: 23:12 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361586
sharingansasuk
e
+
Suspense built in the room as one by one teams were named. Suki had already been chosen for a team leaving Nenshou somewhat down. Then the last team came. "Team 7-Nenshou Hatake, Karin Akamichi, and Sugoi Yamanaka." Nenshou was devastated not only was he not in the same group as the girl of his dreams even worse he was in the same group as his long time rival.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 23:27 Feb11 2007 Post ID: 1361611
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
((Ooh, Suspense.))

"Well, that's over and done with. Now the matter of who's gonna be our sensei." Manta yawned, putting his hands behind his head.
ps2man617 Posted: 12:03 Feb12 2007 Post ID: 1362125
ps2man617
+
Hey, can I join? I've had this character in reserve for a while and I've been wanting to use him, so if you see anything not right tell me. Also, I am not very familiar with Naruto.

Name: Domon Kaguya
Height: 5'9
Weight: 153
Appeareance: Long black spiky hair to his neck, light skin, and his right eye is Azure and his left eye is silver. Wears a sound headband, which is cracked around the upper left hand corner, around his neck. Wears a black wifebeater, black knuckle gloves, black baggy pants, a black silver tasset covering his left leg, and part of his right leg from behind, going down to his Knees, and wears black shoes.
Personality: Silent, keeps to himself, stealthy, wise, has a quick mind in battle, and likes to read.
Weapon: Chakra and his Shikotsumyaku sword.
Jutsu: Kyuushuu no Chakra (Chakra Absorption) and Shikotsumyaku (Corpse Bone Pulse).
Skill: Domon is extremely skilled in all types Jutsus but prefers Taijutsu. He is very quick and elusive, a very good swordsmen, and for his age pretty smart and strong.
History: Was born and raised in the Village of sound, he became a ninja there too at a very early age. But he seeked more, Domon wanted more power and went on each village learning their techniques and killing off some of their most powerful ninja's. Now he has arrived at the Village of leafs and still seeks more.
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
sharingansasuke Posted: 16:13 Feb12 2007 Post ID: 1362795
sharingansasuk
e
+
((interesting you are evil))

The groups were in for an immense surprise. One by one their parents entered. "To group one Shikamaru Nara. To group to Hinata Hyuga. To group nine Ino Yamanaka."
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:18 Feb12 2007 Post ID: 1362813
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Dad's our squad leader? Heh, I don't know if that's good or bad, but he'll keep us in shape." Manta smiled, remembering his rigorous training. "What do you think, Hinata?" He asked, trying to see if he could strike a conversation with the soft-spoken girl.
sharingansasuke Posted: 16:25 Feb12 2007 Post ID: 1362840
sharingansasuk
e
+
"um... um... ___" The second Kyoumou looked in her direction Hinata cowered.
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:28 Feb12 2007 Post ID: 1362849
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Oh, I'm sorry, I haven't properly introduced myself, although I have seen you for a while. My name is Manta Nara, my father is our team leader, nice to meet you." Manta grinned, extending his hand for a handshake.
ps2man617 Posted: 16:28 Feb12 2007 Post ID: 1362852
ps2man617
+
((Yeah, but I wont be for long I expect a bigger evil in the act that'll turn me to the good side.))

Domon stepped into the academy with an immense chakra flowing off of him and demented look on his face. "Who here is the strongest of Ninjas?" He demanded
Previously Lycanthrope

XBL GamerTag: GunChaos617
Displaying Page 1 of 11
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 9 | 10 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close