Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

[RP] Heir Apparent

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:32 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1510534
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
Post Likes: 7
+
"Positive." Orielle sighed.
"I really don't like full moons, or how I act during them." Xavier sighed, glancing at Raine before turning his attention back to Vaenald.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 16:09 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1510786
Vincent Chaos
Post Likes: 0
+
Merrick stepped out into the water, which was gently brushing against his boots. He sighed, depression overwhelming his body.
"Reminds me of Yashuna Village...Which reminds me of..." he mused, a small, single tear slowly running down his cheek.

Raine slowly made her way over to Xavier, "What is it you don't like about full-moons? I happen to find them rather romantic..." Raine admitted, looking over to the sky and then back to Xavier.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:11 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1510799
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"That's the point, I get all serious and thoughtful and intelectual and junk." Xavier laughed, rubbing the back of his head.
"That's an improvement, you idiot!" shouted Orielle.
"That's all? I thought you'd turn evil or something." sighed Tamwyn.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 16:20 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1510850
Vincent Chaos
+
"That's what I thought, too..." Vaenald agreed, finally sheathing his Murasame and looking at Tamwyn.
Raine turned towards Orielle, "Not exactly. I like him just how he is" Raine stated.

Merrick looked up at the sky, "Am I.....crying?" he mused, laughing a little.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:23 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1510865
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Your heart carries a heavy burden," Mist said, walking to stand beside Merrick, "but are you as blind a fool to realize you are receiving more love than you can imagine?"
"Hehe, I like myself this way too." Xavier blushed.
"I'd rather him be serious than stupid." Orielle replied.
"Oh boy, this is gonna be a wild night." Tamwyn sighed, gathering wood for a fire.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 16:34 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1510904
Vincent Chaos
+
Merrick wiped the tears from his eyes and turned to face Mist. "W-What do you mean?" he asked Mist, confused.

"Yup" Vaenald said to Tamwyn, interlocking his hands behind his head.
Raine sighed, "Either way, just make sure he's around.." Raine replied to Orielle.
"You need any help with that?" Serenity offered to Tamwyn.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:50 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1510977
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Can't you see? Serenity loves you more than her own life. She may not show it, but I don't think you'd take me as a person to lie." Mist replied, unfolding his wings as they swept off droplets of water from the ocean, causing them to glow in the setting sun.
"Make sure he's around? What do you mean by that?" Orielle grinned.
"Nah, I'm fine, we don't need much. This is Tamurabe wood, a few peices will last a week. They're very slow burning." Tamwyn replied, "But thank you though."
Cloud_Chaos Posted: 18:40 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1511507
Cloud_Chaos
Forum GuestBanned
+
"Tamurabe wood whats that?" Rain asked.

"Oh,brother," Camille replied, "watch out Tamwyn he'll get in a debate thing with you if he doesn't like the answer."
dark_wolf_33 Posted: 18:45 Apr11 2007 Post ID: 1511523
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Tamurabe wood is a very hard wood that burns for a few days. The bark alone is harder than steel and many weapons are crafted from it." replied Tamwyn, who then glanced to Camille.
"Don't worry, if he annoys me too much, I'll kill him." he grinned.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 05:03 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1512664
Vincent Chaos
+
On 11-Apr-2007 dark_wolf_33 said:"Can't you see? Serenity loves you more than her own life. She may not show it, but I don't think you'd take me as a person to lie." Mist replied, unfolding his wings as they swept off droplets of water from the ocean, causing them to glow in the setting sun.
"Make sure he's around? What do you mean by that?" Orielle grinned.
"Nah, I'm fine, we don't need much. This is Tamurabe wood, a few peices will last a week. They're very slow burning." Tamwyn replied, "But thank you though."
"...?...S-Sereinity?" Merrick asked in disbelief.

Raine turned to face Orielle, "Well, he could be the heir, and, if he's not around there's not much point in going on this quest." Raine lied, blushing ever so slightly.
Vaenald was now lying on the beach, his hands behind his head. "Beaches are awesome.." he thought.

"It's alright!" Serenity replied to Tamwyn. She then looked over to Merrick, who was looking at her strangely. It also looked as if he'd been crying.
Merrick turned away and looked over at Mist, "How? How do you know?" he asked.

Pooly Posted: 05:59 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1512705
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
Blaze Neko and Sakura were all sat down eating fish, Neko was blabbering about something again but Blaze didn't care, he saw Merrick and Mist at the edge of the water."I'll be back in a minute",Blaze said getting up.He walked over to Merrick and Mist and held his hands out, they were loaded with fish.
"You want some?" he asked.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Vincent Chaos Posted: 11:58 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1513281
Vincent Chaos
+
"No, I'm fine, thanks..." Merrick said, not even glancing at Blaze.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 16:07 Apr12 2007 Post ID: 1514641
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"I have the ability to tell the emotions of others." replied Mist.
"Thanks for the encouragement...but, I don't think it's possible for me to be the heir..." Xavier blushed, rubbing his neck.
Tamwyn looked around.
Sure, there are some pretty girls around here, but jeez, none of them seem to be worth my time. Might as well stick around, I might be the heir. Tamwyn thought.
Vincent Chaos Posted: 05:37 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1516434
Vincent Chaos
+
Merrick looked down at the water, nothing more to say to Mist.
"I'm going for a walk...I need to clear my head a little..." Merrick mentioned while walking off along the beach.
Serenity made her way forward to Mist, "Is everything alright with him?" she asked, concerened.

Raine turned to Xavier, "Hey, don't say that. We could do with an Heir like you for a change." she said.

Vaenald once again unsheathed his 59 inch blade, pointing it outwards.
"Has anyone got anything apart from fish?" Vaenald asked, his stomach rumbling slightly.

Pooly Posted: 13:32 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1517682
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"Ok later Merrick" Blaze said.He heard Vaenald and looked at Sakura."Give him something from my pack" he said.Sakura nodded and pulled out some eggs and a few lumps of what appeared to be meat."You want egg or cow" Blaze said to Vaenald.
"How'd he get all that meat in that small bag?" Neko said, he drooled as he looked at the meat."Yum.." he said before a rock hit him between the eyes.
"You touch my meat and you'll lose your hands, got it Neko" Blaze said as Neko got back up.

Vincent Chaos Posted: 13:40 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1517729
Vincent Chaos
+
"That was a little harsh, don't you think?" Vaenald said as he looked at Neko. He turned his attention to Blaze, "Mind if I take it all?" he asked.

"Now that I think about it does make a lot of sense, why didn't she just tell me? Man, girls are weird..." Merrick mused, while walking slowly up the beach, the tide gently swashing past his boots.

Pooly Posted: 13:45 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1517751
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"He's used to it, last time he took my food I stabbed his hand with a fork, and yeah take it all I got enough fish to last a month now" Blaze said.
"I still got a mark from that" Neko said, he was holding his hand, there were three little scars on his left hand.
"Blaze you should stop hurting him, I had to heal him eight times yesterday because of you" Sakura said, before sighing.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 14:38 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1518085
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
On 13-Apr-2007 Vincent Chaos said:Merrick looked down at the water, nothing more to say to Mist.
"I'm going for a walk...I need to clear my head a little..." Merrick mentioned while walking off along the beach.
Serenity made her way forward to Mist, "Is everything alright with him?" she asked, concerened.

Raine turned to Xavier, "Hey, don't say that. We could do with an Heir like you for a change." she said.

Vaenald once again unsheathed his 59 inch blade, pointing it outwards.
"Has anyone got anything apart from fish?" Vaenald asked, his stomach rumbling slightly.
"Yeah, he's fine." said Mist, turning to Serenity.
Xavier blushed even more, his face now a nice shade of ruby. "You give me too much credit..."
"I have what I need right here." said Tamwyn, pulling out a small cube.
"That's all you're gonna eat?" Orielle asked, astonished. Tamwyn just grinned and dropped the cube in a pot of boiling water, and it suddenly turned to a hardy pot of beef stew.
Pooly Posted: 15:12 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1518272
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
"How'd you do that?" Blaze asked as he looked at the beef stew.
"Is it magic?" Neko and Sakura asked at the same time.

dark_wolf_33 Posted: 15:19 Apr13 2007 Post ID: 1518324
dark_wolf_33
Future Wolfy
+
"Not magic. Just an illusion. Like this." Tamwyn smiled to Neko and Sakura, grabbing Sakura's hair and seemingly bursting it into flames. Before she could say a word or harm him, he winked and as sure as the flame was there, it was gone, no sign of burns of heat of any kind on her hair.
"Like I said, just an illusion." he laughed.
"Pff, showoff." Orielle scowled.
Displaying Page 6 of 41
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 39 | 40 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 336964

Post Top
Click to close