Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Stop! You can't hit a girl!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:34 Oct05 2008 Post ID: 2446672
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Alright, this has been bugging me for some time:

Is it okay for boys to hit girls?

Really, I think this whole idea is just another sexist idea about girls not being able to defend themselves. Dammit, girls can fight! It may be hard for idiot sexists on the planet to understand, but there are a lot of girls in the world that could beat up most guys. If girls hit a boy or attacks them, it shouldn't be handled any differently than if a boy hit a boy or if a girl hit a girl. If a boy hits back out of anger or defense, the repercussions should be equal to if that boy hit another boy. More so, girls like to use that face to their advantage, such as making fun of boys, hitting them, or generally pissing them off just because they know that the boys can't do a damn thing about it.

I've actually been a victim of this. A girl angered me, a glared at her, and she slapped me twice in the face before retreating behind her two goon friends to defend her. Then, when I bring this up to my family, they give my crap about how I shouldn't hit girls.

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Oct 5th 2008 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
PhilXZ Posted: 17:05 Oct05 2008 Post ID: 2446702
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
The world is stil stuck in it's Sexist world against women. Not hitting girls is suppossed to show politeness. But that girls can hit guys is just strange. It's a complicated world.
CurryMonster Posted: 17:11 Oct05 2008 Post ID: 2446710
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
I'm a firm believer in chivalry, so I would never strike a lady if it was at all avoidable. If I believed that my safety, or the safety of someone close to me, was in danger, only then would I act violently.

tl;dr version: Only if she's got a knife.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
g33k Posted: 20:51 Oct05 2008 Post ID: 2447028
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
I am not sure if this should be in D&D or GC so I will let someone else move it... But I don't think you should hit a girl anyway it is just kind of mean. Most people consider me sexist though so...
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Chaos H8 Posted: 20:56 Oct05 2008 Post ID: 2447032
Chaos H8
+
i would never hit a women until she hit me cause when a women hits a man she has stepped into a mans position
DJ Hype Vibes Posted: 21:06 Oct05 2008 Post ID: 2447043
DJ Hype Vibes
+
To make it short and sweet, you hit a women you go to jail.

[right][b][color=blue]''You can't DJ the way I do.''-DJ HyPe ViBeS
Diamond F/C: 2149 0488 6574

ShadowsTM Posted: 01:59 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447163
ShadowsTM
+
Nope, couldn't do it, really its abuse.

Jordan

Sacred_Light Posted: 02:09 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447168
Sacred_Light
Post Likes: 1
+
I would never hit a girl.

I don't know why people would hit a girl, it's just a sign of weakness in my opinion.
[center]I am now known as Divinity
TestVirus101 Posted: 02:20 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447171
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
On 06-Oct-2008 Sacred_Light said:I would never hit a girl.

I don't know why people would hit a girl, it's just a sign of weakness in my opinion.
I don't know, I find that attitude stupid. If you were in danger, why is it that you can't act in self defense?
Sacred_Light Posted: 02:23 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447172
Sacred_Light
+
On 06-Oct-2008 TestVirus101 said:I don't know, I find that attitude stupid. If you were in danger, why is it that you can't act in self defense?
Unless the girl is absolutely crazy and is throwing stuff at you and really hitting you. That's when I think I would avoid the fight. I don't know how any man can lay a punch into a woman.

But if you are acting because the girl is simply annoying/angering you, that's stupid.
king_jamie56 Posted: 03:20 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447188
king_jamie56
Not a Nightmare Penguin
+
On 06-Oct-2008 Sacred_Light said:Unless the girl is absolutely crazy and is throwing stuff at you and really hitting you. That's when I think I would avoid the fight. I don't know how any man can lay a punch into a woman.

But if you are acting because the girl is simply annoying/angering you, that's stupid.
So you'd let a girl punch and kick you without retaliating as long as your life wasn't in danger?

Brawl FC: 1891-2896-6944
Rich's first ever Super Smash Bros Brawl Wi-Fi Opponent
Sacred_Light Posted: 03:21 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447189
Sacred_Light
+
On 06-Oct-2008 king_jamie56 said:So you'd let a girl punch and kick you without retaliating as long as your life wasn't in danger?
Yes, that's my outlook.

Hopefully that would never happen, I like to sort things out with talking other than with my fist.

By adressing the situation beforehand, you should never have to deal with a girl attacking you in the first place.

« Last edited by Sacred_Light on Oct 6th 2008 »
Youkou Posted: 04:12 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447190
Youkou
C:\Program Files
+
Girls wanna have equal treatment as men, so then they get equal treatment for everything...

So yes, when they hit, hit them back.
Viva La Vida Posted: 04:39 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447196
Viva La Vida
+
Funny subject. Womens Rights campaigners will force it down your throat that women are equal to men, but I'd like to see how they would react if I smacked one of them in the face. (If they hit me first, obviously).

Its just a complete contradiction.

I'm a believer that you shouldn't hit a girl, its shows cowardliness in my opinion. If she actually threatened my life, then yes I'd hit her back acting out of self defense. But otherwise, no.

Thanks to Galade for the signature.
super craig Posted: 08:26 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447483
super craig
+
On 06-Oct-2008 Sacred_Light said:Unless the girl is absolutely crazy and is throwing stuff at you and really hitting you. That's when I think I would avoid the fight. I don't know how any man can lay a punch into a woman.

Well shouldn't that be for both sexes, if a lads annoying you, you should still try to deal with the situation without smashing them to the ground first, same with woman.

I don't get how you would avoid the fight, if someones intent on going for you they're going to do it theres no way around the situation, theres only so much a cup of tea and a talk can do.

If a woman slaps you I don't think you can respond by knocking them into the middle of next week but if you think you are at risk of been injured, by all means fire away.

« Last edited by super craig on Oct 6th 2008 »
Let me be the first to congratulate you on witnessing pure perfection!

imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:17 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447632
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
On 06-Oct-2008 Youkou said:Girls wanna have equal treatment as men, so then they get equal treatment for everything...

So yes, when they hit, hit them back.
Exactly.

If hitting a girl is cowardly, then hitting a guy is cowardly. Girls can defend themselves as well as men.

Possibly better, in lacking a certain weak spot.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Namek Posted: 12:54 Oct06 2008 Post ID: 2447660
Namek
+
No one says anything about kicking girls, I've done that plenty of times lol. I just think that the worlds stuck in a 'sexist' world, where anything is sexist.

« Last edited by Namek on Oct 6th 2008 »
Brb. Smile
Oddball Posted: 00:02 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448353
Oddball
+
I wouldn't really hit a woman, unless the situation was dire and she was about to cause harm to me, however I think that the world has gone a bit psycho. You can't hit your kids anymore even when they are beating up the cat and taking a whizz on your brand new stereo system, or burning things etc and you can't hit a girl even if she slaps you over and over in the face. I think it's okay to hit a girl however you really shouldn't put much force behind it, and only do it when you absolutely have to or otherwise you're just an assmuffin beating up a chick, and that is just kinda stupid.

Btw Does anyone notice how men can't hit women but women are free to kick men in the peaches which hurts 800x more than a hit in the face?
Check out my video blog at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxVKEWusSAk
TestVirus101 Posted: 01:29 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448389
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
What's the actual law on this anyway? On self-defense? We had "Violence against women - Australia says 'no'" advertisement campaigns a while ago over here; but I doubt there's gender discrimination where self defense is concerned.

If there was, I'd be even angrier at that random girl in her twenties that tried to trip me down a flight of stairs at the train station when I was walking home on the last day of school two weeks ago.
Sacred_Light Posted: 01:47 Oct07 2008 Post ID: 2448394
Sacred_Light
+
Yes, I've seen those campaigns.

Here is what I beilive ::

- Never ever hit a woman
- Never hit a woman unless you are about to be seriously injured
- Try to get out of the conflict by holding the woman by the arms and telling her to calm down (this act of restraining may seem like assualt for some)
- If a girl hits you for no reason, who cares? Don't go boxing the poor girl.
Displaying Page 1 of 8

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 7 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close