Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Knights & Dragons: Rise of the Dark Prince

Armor

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 34 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
WackOfAllTrades Posted at: 10:33 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267347
WackOfAllTrades
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
+
Any takes on wether its worth lvl'ing a 1-star+ armor over a 2 start armor. My Crius+ Armor for instance outshined my 3-star Swamp Shaman ropes when both at lvl 19. I know ofcourse that the higher lvl armor, the higher enchantmentlvl you'll be able to upgrade it to, but any takes on wether its worth it to just lvl 1-star+ armors over higher lvl armors?

Have fun ppl.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:22 Aug15 2013 Post ID: 3267559
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
I'm lv100+ & I still have my Crius+ , Atlantean+, & Hydra+ armors all at lv50. They come in handy once in a while.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti QuoteEdit
Forum Guest Posted at: 04:05 Aug16 2013 Post ID: 3267657
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Firefly, one person won't get you through epic stage. However, if all YOUR knights get full HP again (wait a few hours or overnight) then they will join back in the battle. Or you could save up 12 gems and when you die restore the health of you knights like that.

Wow, didn't expect this but I am coming 41st out of all the all the ios players in the tournament ( there is just under 150 000 players) I am aiming for in the top 2000 and I hope I'll get there, I have for a bit over 1500 trophies.
firefly333 Posted at: 23:44 Aug16 2013 Post ID: 3267891
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
So the guild wars rank you individually? I have two legs on the same ship and so hoping I dont miss the guild wars. I still have no concept of what happens, tasks? person to person fighting?

thats exactly what happened 2 nights ago. I went to sleep and when I woke up the first two had regained their HP and I got thru it, but didnt get the jewels.

I FINALLY put on my plus infernal lord armor today. Its only level 45 I think, will be 46 in about a hour, waiting on more gold. Im enhancing my gold dragon with the junk armors when I wake up, to get rid of them and plus I cant make enough snakeskins for both, and then the rest of the day enhancing my infernal lord. Its finally today that armor was as strong as the rageborn she was wearing.

We have guys in our guild up to level 155, one guy flys thru the levels, but his armor is no better than mine. We had a couple of lower level guys who started the guild, but I think by the time of the guild wars, all but 1 or 2 will be level 100s or better (and they will be close), so I think we have a good chance to place high.

Im finally in the armors that I will be using for the next month or so. I will be travelling 7 days then 15, plus traveling twice flying both ways, so a day X 4 for traveling to the port twice. So, this armor will be what Im fighting in. I will buy internet time to fight in the guild wars, but I am so hoping its not while I'm on a ship for days straight.

How long do these guild wars last?
Forum Guest Posted at: 02:00 Aug17 2013 Post ID: 3267910
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
3 days at a time; 60 mins per battle.
For more info on guilds, go to your guild and click top left guild help button to take you to help page regarding guilds & wars.
Forum Guest Posted at: 19:24 Aug17 2013 Post ID: 3268019
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
CAN YOU GUYS ADD ME XBD-VBW-RCZ
firefly333 Posted at: 20:41 Aug19 2013 Post ID: 3268683
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:3 days at a time; 60 mins per battle.
For more info on guilds, go to your guild and click top left guild help button to take you to help page regarding guilds & wars.

lol actually my guild help button says nothing about guild wars at all. Events button says "coming soon"

well my button to buy gems finally worked last night and I jumped on buying gems to level up playing fields. Im just say that I didnt get in on the 20% off sale. First time the buy gems info button ever worked for me.

It probably wasnt worth $25 to buy gems, but I need gold really bad. I have made some bad choices along the way. And my armor isnt great, and isnt leveled up. I hate to pay real money for gems, but Im not contributing enough to the guild and feel guilty. Plus Im going on another trip, broken in two, but I will be gone and dont want to be kicked out of my guild.

I found another forum saying not to level up regular epic boss armors, fuse them away and try to get the blaze and other better armors some got on now.

I also learned its important to take more risks and double down more in the arena. Im ranked about 700 now, you really have to be willing to double down and take on people with winning streaks to move up now. There is a GREE forum someone in my guild told me about. I sure have done a lot of things wrong up to now :(

Im sad at how I wasted so much gold on wrong things and gems on chance chests. But then, there were no guilds and this was my only source of info at the time. Im probably going to have to fight in the guild wars in the armor I got now, as I will be gone 7 days, then back for 2 weeks, then gone for 15 days. same ship, have to break it up because of 1800s rules about going to a foreign destinations, blah blah blah. I will get online in ports and donate gold while Im cruising and maybe they will forgive me. We are now in the top 10 guilds leveling up. Mystic which formed on the GREE boards is way above anyone, like Rainbow is on ipads. But we should make the top 10. I will be fighting in my blue dragon, gold dragon, and infernal lord plus armor for the next month. I cant quite hit level 43 on the epic boss. I asked some of my guild to be friends to help me out, but I think its too late this week and next week I leave on a plane on monday. I will only have one full week in between, so not a lot I can do in one week .. I am ranked about 700 in the arena now and think I can move higher, but not sure I have the guts to really get crazy doubling down enough to make top 500 again.

Lots going on .. and then again, not much going on. lol
firefly333 Posted at: 09:10 Aug20 2013 Post ID: 3268768
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
I think you have to stay up night and day to battle your way to top 500 or higher? I got down to 620 last night and now back to 700 when I wake up.

I used to be able to move myself 100 or more places with friend battles, but my lag was almost 5 minutes and I took off over 80 friends, so now hardly have anyone under level 80. I had to choose huge lag and I could hardly keep up making snakeskins or placing high in the arena. Kinda upset with all the glitches as it seems more for me than others.

I should not have had to pay full price for gems, because my window is almost never working to buy gems and others get endless videos to watch and not me. They need to work on the lag problem, most of my guild also had to get down to about 40 friends.
Forum Guest Posted at: 11:39 Aug20 2013 Post ID: 3268792
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
XBF-HRV-XMR

Smile
Forum Guest Posted at: 22:32 Aug20 2013 Post ID: 3268921
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Did everyone get 3 dark prince keys? Hope everyone did.

Anyway, what can I fuse with sky guardian armor to get sky guardian+?
firefly333 Posted at: 17:47 Aug21 2013 Post ID: 3269104
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Did everyone get 3 dark prince keys? Hope everyone did.

Anyway, what can I fuse with sky guardian armor to get sky guardian+?

I've never heard of fusing something and getting the plus version.

Fusing is pretty inexact to me anyway, the results can be so many things, you cant predict outcomes it seems.. just hope you get what you want, something better than you had, which so far isnt my results, though I got steam robes, now have another one from winning it, etc.

The best is fusing two epic boss armors and getting blaze I think.
freenzelove Posted at: 02:24 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269217
freenzelove
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Hi everybody ! i'm a new player KAD. now i'm lv 45 but i have no rare armor! i try combine few time to get 2 and 3 stars armor but always fail. after combination i get 1 gold star armors. TOO BAD. so i hope all of you will help and show me how to combine and get higher armor tks everybody. ^^ have fun guys
I play on android. who do too please add my code wbc gfd znn. i need some help for advanture and defeat event boss. tks mens
freenzelove Posted at: 02:46 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269218
freenzelove
Forum GuestMember
+
+
hello guys. I have a question that if 2 elements stonger than 2 other so damage deal will more than 1 element stronger than 1 other???
example : fire stronger than spirit and deal 150 damage(100 + 0.5*100). if fire+water attack spirit+fire how much damage it deal??? i think may be 200 but i cant sure. if y know please answer me know tks
Forum Guest Posted at: 03:35 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269224
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Please can someone add me I need more armour to fight with my code is XBC-FMQ-YWY
Forum Guest Posted at: 05:26 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269235
Forum Guest
Forum Guest
Your right freezenlove if something like steam wizards robes was battling dark princes royal armour you wouldn't get 50% extra attack, you would get 100%. By the way firefly, in on ios with over 150 000 players and I got in top 50 then overnight I moved up only about 100 places an I was at 150. I didn't use gems but I just saved up my energy from when you sometimes get 2 arena energy on day three of playing in a row then I got 3 or 4 8/8 double downs and battled all my friends. At the end of the first day I had just over 1600 trophies
firefly333 Posted at: 12:52 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269354
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
freenzelove said:Hi everybody ! i'm a new player KAD. now i'm lv 45 but i have no rare armor! i try combine few time to get 2 and 3 stars armor but always fail. after combination i get 1 gold star armors. TOO BAD. so i hope all of you will help and show me how to combine and get higher armor tks everybody. ^^ have fun guys
I play on android. who do too please add my code wbc gfd znn. i need some help for advanture and defeat event boss. tks mens

Hi, Im on android and had to get rid of over 80 friends to get rid of my lag. It was lagging over 2 or 3 minutes each time I had to farm snakes (fight the snake). I could not stand the lag and my guild said you have to get rid of most of your friends list and get it down to 35 or 40. Otherwise I would add you.

As far as fusing, you cant get much higher levels unless your armors are leveled up. For instance if you have two epic bosses leveled to 51, you cant get a armor that is 1/50, only a 1/70 armor when you fuse them.

I read a lot of other stuff, but to me you just cant get much good stuff from fusing at lower levels. I keep pushing into the 400s in the arena and fighting people with the new Blazeborn, from fusing two epics (if you win level 15 of the epic boss you can create their armor). Its not worth keeping unless its a plus, so you probably dont want to level it up to 70, but you need to beat level 43 to get plus epic armors. but the non plus is what people are fusing right now for the big guns results. some getting clay and other stuff, but to get legendary you need to fuse two epic boss armors .. the rest long term isnt worth it. fight with the big 4 until then. Level up the hydra, living flame and cruis, and the other one. I use my living flame plus still a lot and my team mates use their hydra plus a lot. Make sure they are pluses. I leveled up a hydra to 50/50 that was not a plus. I made a lot of mistakes I can see now and wasted a lot of gold on things I should not have.
firefly333 Posted at: 13:04 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269356
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Put another way, unless you are fusing the epic boss armors together, there isnt much of anything you can fuse and get that you cant make in your armory that is just as good. When I was new and saw oh the infernal lord can be made from living flame and cruis .. then I realized I could make it by getting the nuggets from the haunted area. You need plus version which you cant get from fusing, so you could fuse it and level it to 20 so the first one you make in armory is plus, but thats about it.

Save your money is my advise on fusing. Get the plus versions of the 4 main ones that are 1/50s that are easy to level up, then move up to the 1/70s like making the plus infernal lord.
firefly333 Posted at: 13:24 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269358
firefly333
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Another mistake I made early on was to try to get great armors from chests. It happens, but the chances are extremely rare.

If I had it to do all over again, I would level up all my training fields with gems first, and then when everything is leveled up, then do the chests or whatever. I wound up buying $25 worth of gems because of what I threw away and now gold is scarce (wait until you are leveling up those 1/70 armors you will see what I mean) and I need to give some gold daily to my guild.

I dont hardly get videos to watch, so every gem I get is valuable and now Im saving to do the last few training fields upgrades. The gold they produce becomes important later in the game, imo.
freenzelove Posted at: 22:08 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269464
freenzelove
Forum GuestMember
+
+
Forum Guest said:Your right freezenlove if something like steam wizards robes was battling dark princes royal armour you wouldn't get 50% extra attack, you would get 100%. By the way firefly, in on ios with over 150 000 players and I got in top 50 then overnight I moved up only about 100 places an I was at 150. I didn't use gems but I just saved up my energy from when you sometimes get 2 arena energy on day three of playing in a row then I got 3 or 4 8/8 double downs and battled all my friends. At the end of the first day I had just over 1600 trophies

thank you very. now i understand. have fun. And if you now how to combine 2 stars 3 stars armor please show me tks.
freenzelove Posted at: 23:06 Aug22 2013 Post ID: 3269474
freenzelove
Forum GuestMember
+
+
firefly333 said:
freenzelove said:Hi everybody ! i'm a new player KAD. now i'm lv 45 but i have no rare armor! i try combine few time to get 2 and 3 stars armor but always fail. after combination i get 1 gold star armors. TOO BAD. so i hope all of you will help and show me how to combine and get higher armor tks everybody. ^^ have fun guys

Hi, Im on android and had to get rid of over 80 friends to get rid of my lag. It was lagging over 2 or 3 minutes each time I had to farm snakes (fight the snake). I could not stand the lag and my guild said you have to get rid of most of your friends list and get it down to 35 or 40. Otherwise I would add you.

As far as fusing, you cant get much higher levels unless your armors are leveled up. For instance if you have two epic bosses leveled to 51, you cant get a armor that is 1/50, only a 1/70 armor when you fuse them.

I read a lot of other stuff, but to me you just cant get much good stuff from fusing at lower levels. I keep pushing into the 400s in the arena and fighting people with the new Blazeborn, from fusing two epics (if you win level 15 of the epic boss you can create their armor). Its not worth keeping unless its a plus, so you probably dont want to level it up to 70, but you need to beat level 43 to get plus epic armors. but the non plus is what people are fusing right now for the big guns results. some getting clay and other stuff, but to get legendary you need to fuse two epic boss armors .. the rest long term isnt worth it. fight with the big 4 until then. Level up the hydra, living flame and cruis, and the other one. I use my living flame plus still a lot and my team mates use their hydra plus a lot. Make sure they are pluses. I leveled up a hydra to 50/50 that was not a plus. I made a lot of mistakes I can see now and wasted a lot of gold on things I should not have.

thank you firefly. i always be delayed about 1 or 2 minutes when enter the game or start advanture or see friend list. and i still not understand about fusion armor. i hope y will show me how to combine to get higher armor. now have only one steam robe ( get from adding friend reward ) and 2 rare armor ( 1star). and i cant advanture in dangerous map whitout friend help! T_T. i really need friend to complete more things. tks firefly for reply to me. have fun men!
Displaying Page 34 of 38
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth Favourite Forums

Members viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close