Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Game Crossover Roleplay: Spreading Darkness...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 15:14 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740448
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
((Well, at least I no longer have to do a big ego trip again...))

Link seeing all the action going on just made him want to join in more,seeing that there is another boat next to the boat they are fighting on he started running towards the boat and once on it he pulled out his hook shot and and aimed it at the boat on the other side his hook shot pulled him towards the ship, an explosion almost dropped him into the water,but he pulled himself up and saw a dark figure shooting lazers...thinking quickly he threw a deku seed at the dark figure to blind it.

((this couldn't count as an ego trip could it? since Link moved the story forward and his decision could effect other story characters even if he didn't say anything right?))

« Last edited by pwnthemonkeys on Sep 27th 2009 »
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:59 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740510
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
((You don't have to SAY anything, you just need to contribute somehow. That post is fine. But spending a whole post on a flashback and solo traveling, only to fire a random bomb at the end is an ego trip. Just try to remember this in the future.))

Without looking, Falco activated his barrier, removed it from his suit, and threw it like a frisby. It deflected the blaster rounds back at Dark Falco, knocking him to the ground. The shield went in a complete circle back to Falco afterwards, where he returned it to his belt. "If that's what you see me as, then yes, I suppose I am a big talking bird." He said as if nothing had happened. "I'm also a big talking bird that could win a dogfight solo against ten pilots at once."

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Sep 27th 2009 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Leafeon Master Posted: 16:21 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740523
Leafeon Master
Post Likes: 0
+
((Um, Pwn, you still need better grammer. That was a giant runon sentence with multiple grammer mistakes.))

Kirby looked at each Capsule carefully... He looked at the empty capsules once again... They had a TV moniter on the top... They showed both Dark Kirby and Dark Falco.

Yin and Yan saw Falco talking to a guy with a sword. Hopefully he's with us, they thought...
Out of all the people on Supercheats, I am 3rd from the most crazy. Don't ask who the others are...
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 16:33 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740532
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
((loony-okay good because i'm new to the FFRP forum so i'm still a bit confused.Leafeon-what do you mean,my posts seem okay in grammar,but whatever i'll try to make better posts next time.))

Link walked up to Falco "that was some amazing fighting there and good improvising with your shield who taught you to fight like that?" Link asked.

« Last edited by pwnthemonkeys on Sep 27th 2009 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:01 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740573
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Your paragraph was one sentance. That's called a run on sentance. Try to use periods.))

"Me." Falco replied. "I'm a loner. I've never had family, a teacher, and I just recently got a few friends." He said, thinking of his team that was probably getting angry at him for being late.

pwnthemonkeys Posted: 17:05 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740577
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
((oops my mistake I do that a lot.))

"Same here ever since I started with my adventures,any ways my name is Link and you must be Falco right?" Link asked.
Leafeon Master Posted: 18:28 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740636
Leafeon Master
+
The boat was nearly at Canalave city, and the sun was setting. Dark Falco was on the verge of being defeated. Yin and Yan were trying their best to keep him stunned, and they were losing energy. They were also trying to keep from falling asleep, considering that Abra need more sleep than the average Pok�mon/Human/Bird Thing. ((:D))
Dark Kirby had not yet been contacted by anyone other than Kirby, who had been captured.
Yin and Yan were fighting their instincts to fall asleep, and were failing, which could be vital.
Dark Kirby was down in the basement as well, and got a hammer out of nowhere.

((This is related to SSBB/SSBM so much, that I should change the Title. AGAIN. But I'm not.))
Out of all the people on Supercheats, I am 3rd from the most crazy. Don't ask who the others are...
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:41 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740694
ss2teengohan
+
(Yin and Yan are Abra?)

Samus removed her helmit and her blonde hair flowed out of it. "The appearance of these dark creatures is most unsettaling. My ship tracked a large amount of dark energy in this quadrent. When i first arrived i thought it was malfunctioning because of the peaceful nature of the world. But it appears i was mistaken. I dont think he is the only one here." She walked over to the prostate from of dark falco and held her arm cannon to his head.

( Are we allowed to kill dark versions?)
Leafeon Master Posted: 19:51 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740704
Leafeon Master
+
((Yes they are Abras. They can be defeated, not destroyed or killed. You can make a form and own a dark character though. Then it is under your control. Ok. Onky place you can destroy them is where Kirby is now. Not to be a plot spoiler, but I have some things planed for when you arrive at Canalave...))

Yin and Yan were exausted by then, but kept from falling asleep. It was only a few minutes from Canalave.

Dark Falco reacted when he saw Samus aim her cannon. He attepted to Roundhouse Kick Samus.

((I said attept, so you pick if it hit or not.))
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:11 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740709
ss2teengohan
+
The round house kick never reached samus. She fired and a hole appeared in the head of the Dark Falco. The body went limp. Samus turned away from the body and said "Too easy". But the body of the Dark Falco dissolved into a puddle of dark matter, then it began to reform. It transformed itself into Samus, but it couldnt imitate her armor and was in her zero suit form. Dark Samus raised her plasma wire and striuck the real Samus with it. The real Samus was thrown overvoard by the force of the attack.
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 22:04 Sep27 2009 Post ID: 2740786
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
Link reacting quickly jumped to save Samus, he grabbed her and fired his hook shot at the boat to pull them back up.Once up Link turned his attention to the dark figure studying it. "This creature...what exactly is it?" he said to himself.
Leafeon Master Posted: 05:52 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2740912
Leafeon Master
+
Yin and Yan could no longer stay awake. ((God, I had to do this, but I'll try to keep it to minimum...))

Kirby watched the moniter, as Dark Falco's moniter turned blank. Dark Falco appeared to be healing there... Just as it happened, Dark Samus's Moniter turned on.

((Not much I can do until you get rid of those shadow people, and get to Canalave city.))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:43 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2740938
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Duh, Nintendo characters cannot die. They can faint or be defeated.))

"Interesting." Falco said. He walked up to Dark Samus and got into a fighting position. "I can take this thing. You go find that other Dark thing!" He drew his laser pistol and jumped over Dark Samus, firing his pistol at it as he did. He also typed a string of commands into a small computer on his wrist.

geezerguy Posted: 12:59 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2741038
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
((Wait, so Dark Samus is on the boat. What about Dark Kirby?))

"Those shadow things don't look too frien-" Roy did not get too finish his sentence as the Dark Samus dodged Falco's laser bullets and attacked Roy with some sort of laser whip. He managed to dodge it and drew out his sword, the Sword of Seals. "I knew I brang my sword for a reason" Roy smiled.
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:59 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2741229
ss2teengohan
+
Samus said to Link. "Thank you. We need to expore the rest of the ship, there may be more of them around." She ran past the combatinants and into a dpprway with a stairwell leading to the lower interior of the ship. She looked back at the deck and decended.
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 18:13 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2741235
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
Link following Samus's idea went up stairs to see if there was more threats and to see if anyone was injured.

((are there crew members on the ship? or is automated?))
Leafeon Master Posted: 18:29 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2741245
Leafeon Master
+
((No one on the Ship. At most, it's a cargo ship. It is autopiloted. And yes Dark Kirby is there. Now do your best to attemptto defeat them before I get impatiant and arrive at Canalave, and make them wreak it. Anxious ))
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 18:46 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2741252
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
((I just noticed that I ego tripped in the last post))
Link went upstairs to see if there was anything up there.After a few minutes of exploring there wasn't anything up there,he decided to join the fight against the dark Samus. He jumped from the railing and attempted to slash the dark Samus,it dodged and fired a missile at Link,he used his shield to block the explosion,but he was knocked down by the force of the explosion.The dark Samus jumped in the air and fired it's plasma wire at Link,which it used to pull him in close to it,the dark Samus pulled him up and threw Link back into the boat.Link was hurt and had to act quickly,he saw some rope and had an idea,but was unable to do it by himself "Hey can one of you distract the Dark creature for me?" he asked to anyone that was willing to help.
Leafeon Master Posted: 19:11 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2741266
Leafeon Master
+
Dark Kirby had morphed into another form as well. It was Roy. He slashed Samus. As he was close up, he whispered to her, "Leave." .

Dark Samus was still dealing with Link, and saw that he was going to do something with rope. She prepared her Plasma Gun, and fired it at Link.
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 19:42 Sep28 2009 Post ID: 2741276
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
+
Link,not noticing the plasma gun,was tying the rope to capture the dark Samus.The plasma hit Link in the arm,in pain,Link grabbed the rope and took cover behind some boxes. He was checking his inventory for some healing potion,he checked and noticed that he only had two bottles of the potion he needed "Damn running out" he said to himself.

Link couldn't wait for some help so he,but he didn't want to waste health.He decided not to take his potion and just started slashing at the dark Samus,the dark Samus was dodge most of the attacks,but Link did a side kick and knocked down the dark Samus.Once on the ground Link tied the dark Samus with the rope.He began studying the dark Samus."Why are you attacking us?" asked Link,but he really did not care for it was an enemy,he stabbed the dark Samus with his sword and walked away to find a spot to recover.
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close