Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Game Crossover Roleplay: Spreading Darkness...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Leafeon Master Posted: 19:02 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736751
Leafeon Master
Post Likes: 0
+
Description:
A threat is coming to the Pokemon world. It has passed over the world of Mario, Dreamland, Green Hill Zone, and any other planets imaginable. However, it has not passed over the world of pokemon.
It is speading though... From Darkrai's lair, to Shaymin's grassy fields, it is spreading quick. It is your job o stop this threat. Kirby, Mario, Luigi, Wario, Waluigi, Megaman, Kirby, King Dedede, and more have arrived in the world of Pokemon.

Rules:
Any official rules.
You may be any Nintendo or Sega character. If you are not a pokemon or pokemon trainer, you are not required a name. You do need to give a Description and Personality however.
Two characters per person please. Pokemon/ Trainer only exception.
Bio:
Name:
Personality:
Extras: (Hammer, Fireballs Etc.)

My Bio:

Name: Kirby
Description: Kirby is a pink blob who lives in Dreamland. He is known as a hero there as he has foiled many evil people's plans. He has oval-like eyes and stubby arms. He lacks the ability to talk, while he can absorb almost anything, giving him different types of powers.

Personality: Kirby is a talkitive pink blob, is happy most of the time, and likes to help others.
Other: Big hammer, and, um, well, Dah powah to take other peoples's abilities when he eats em'.
--------
Name: Yin/Yan
Species: Abra
Description: Yin is the brother of Yan, his sister. Same vice versa. As both Abra, they have the power of Telepathy, and other psychic abilities. They are related in many ways.

Personality:
Yin and Yan are friendly but shy to new people. They don't participate in battles much, due to them only having Teleport as their only move.
Others: Teleport, Telepathy, and other Phychic Abilities.

Other:

Member List:

ss2teenhogan: Samus/Female

Imaloony8.0: Falco/Male

Geezerguy: Roy/Male

Pwnthemonkeys: Link/Male
Goldenpilli: Meta Knight & Ness/Males

« Last edited by Leafeon Master on Sep 29th 2009 »
Out of all the people on Supercheats, I am 3rd from the most crazy. Don't ask who the others are...
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:20 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736771
ss2teengohan
+
Name: Samus Aaron
Description: A bounty hunter, she has saved many planets from the Metroids.
Personality: Serious and reserved
Extras: A power suit with many different abilities and weapons.

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on Sep 21st 2009 »
Leafeon Master Posted: 19:33 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736781
Leafeon Master
+
Wait, you mean Samus from Metroid/ Metoid Prime?
Anyways, I'm putting it as Samus. Accepted.

« Last edited by Leafeon Master on Sep 20th 2009 »
Out of all the people on Supercheats, I am 3rd from the most crazy. Don't ask who the others are...
ss2teengohan Posted: 05:40 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2736950
ss2teengohan
+
Yeah i misstyped sorry.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:07 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737002
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Only from Nintendo? I'll have to think on this, save me a spot.

Also, what's your definition of a Nintendo character? Can they only have been in games exclusive to nintendo systems, or do they just have to have been in a game on a nintendo system?

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Sep 21st 2009 »

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
geezerguy Posted: 11:57 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737018
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
Post Likes: 43
+
How many Pokemon would we be allowed to have if I was to choose to be a Pokemon Trainer?
Winner of Member Brawl 2011 <3
Leafeon Master Posted: 16:41 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737146
Leafeon Master
+
I will save a spot. Anyway, What I mean by nintendo character is any character made by nintendo or Sega, cause now nintendo owns Sega.
And for the trainer, 6, though I would be happy with three or four. Also, You may have a limit of two pokemon that evolved once. For example, Gabite, Charmeleon, Squrtle, Bulbasaur, and Feebas. It only has two pokemon that were evolved once. Though you may eventually make them evolve.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 07:40 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737413
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Name: Falco Lombardi
Description: Falco is a falcon pilot from the famous Star Fox team. He is one of the most skilled pilots on the team and is also skilled at ground engagements. He's a bit of a rogue, and often leaves the Star Fox team for personal reasons, but always returns, stronger than ever.
Personality: Falco is almost stuck up and self centered, but he really cares for his team and will do whatever he needs to assist his team, complete the mission, and keep them from dying. He's pretty snarky when he talks, often being sarcastic and pointing out flaws in others logic and calling them stupid, or idiots.
Extras: Falco is very skilled at hand-to-hand combat. He has quick punches, but his fighting style really focuses around kicks. He kicks are quick and powerful, strong enough to knock many opponents off their feet. Falco is also very fast and agile, able to do flips and twists with his moves with little east. With his speed, he can push it so that he can hardly be seen for just a moment for one attack on the enemy. Falco is a skilled aircraft pilot and carries a laser pistol with him. He is quiet skilled with this gun, but the projectiles from it move rather slowly. On the upside, it can fire tens of thousands of shots before needing to be recharged.

geezerguy Posted: 11:51 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737484
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
I changed my mind. ;p

Name: Roy
Description: Roy is a powerful swordsmen. He wears blue armour with gold outlining it, he wears trousers that are a creamy colour. He wears a blue cape and headband and has red hair. His sword is the "Sword of Seals". The sword is so powerful flame will appear around it when Roy is fighting.
Personality:Roy is kind and tries to help and protect others. Though Roy is young, around 15-16, he is very smart and cunning.
Extras: Roy is a very skilled swordsmen and his weapon of choice is the Sword of Seals(See above). He is physically strong and is very fast, though his sword slows him down a bit.
Leafeon Master Posted: 15:45 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737564
Leafeon Master
+
Both accepted.
Edit: I love to start these things early. We can start now. I can add the other people as they join. Anyways, I've made the character limit higher. You may now have 2. Also unlimited Pokemon/Pokemon Trainer. And considering this is my RP and I'm The DM, I say pokemon can be understood by the other characters, Excluding the Trainer. So the trainer can't understand the pokemon. I'm evil. I like to cause insanity. :D

« Last edited by Leafeon Master on Sep 22nd 2009 »
ss2teengohan Posted: 16:36 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737598
ss2teengohan
+
Somewhere in space. On Samus's ship. ~Incoming Transmission: Reports of dark forces detected in multiple squadrents. Threat risk: High. Mission Description: Find out what is happeneing and see if it can be stopped if possible. Mission Aceept?~ "Accepted" said the cool female voice of Samus Aaron.

(since i dont know where exactly this will start ill leave it at that)
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:58 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737616
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((I assume we just make our intro posts because of lack of creator intro post.))

Falco Lombardi snored loudly in the cockpit of his Arwing. It had been on autopilot for hours, and Falco was catching up on some well deserved sleep. With the rest of the team out, he had to tgo take care of a distubance on his own, which ended up with him in a gunfight against five thugs. He cleaned up quickly though, and was going back to HQ. There was a sudden jerk on the ship, which made Falco snap awake. He grabbed the controles in his hands, and was stunned to see a planet filling up the display in front of him. "Oh hell." Falco muttered, knowing he was caught in the planet's gravity. "I hope there's air on that planet." He groaned as he felt his ship heat up while it rapidly decended towards the planet.

Leafeon Master Posted: 17:21 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737627
Leafeon Master
+
(Yayz, Pokemon planet.)

Kirby had steped outbof a portal on the east side of Pallet Town. Far away from his destination. He was supposed to be in Twinleaf of Sinnoh. His buddy Knuckle Joe made him a portal, and must of put the wrong coordinates. *Great. Now I have to float there...*
He started towards Sinnoh, knowing this would take a long time. *Unless...*
A Pidgy had appeared. The birds native to Kanto. The Pidgy fumbled, and lost a feather. Considering that Kirby only needed a feather, he was grateful. He ate it ( :|) and became Bird Kirby, hopefully making the flight shorter.
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:57 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737667
ss2teengohan
+
~Mission Cordinates:The Pokemon Planet. Execute?~ "Confrim Execution, AutoPilot Engage" Samus said and her ship sped off towards the pokemon planet (which apprently doesnt have a name). ~Destination arrived, Landing Procedure engaged.~ Samus's ship descended down into the planets atmosphere.It touched down on a grassy field and Samus stepped off her ship in her powersuit.

(Just a nitpick, but since Kirby is from another planet, wouldnt it make more sense for him to come down on his warp star instead of a portal?)

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on Sep 22nd 2009 »
Leafeon Master Posted: 19:01 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737725
Leafeon Master
+
((Crap. Forgot about the warp star. Ah well, Sc**w it.))
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:41 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737782
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Suddenly, a single man ship glided down next to Kirby, still in midfight, the cockpit shield opened up. "Hey, you! Bird... thing. Do you know a place nearby where I can repair, refit, and refuel an arwing? My external heat shield's busted, my targeting computer is down, and my radar is destroyed, and I need replacement parts!" Falco called out at Kirby.

pwnthemonkeys Posted: 04:07 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2737879
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
Name:Link
Description:Hero of Hyrule, owns the Master sword,he is wearing a green tunic,has the ability to turn into a wolf,has the ability to use magic to strengthen his sword and protect him for a short amount of time,he is a master marksmen,has incredible strength,and knows how ride a horse.
Personality:Does not speak and brave
Extra:he owns bow and arrows,a boomerang,bombs,health potions,magic potions,healing fairies,hyrulian shield,and an ocarina.
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Leafeon Master Posted: 04:29 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2737880
Leafeon Master
+
Of course Kirby can't talk, so he just nodded no. ((Not a great post... And Accepted. I don't really like it but I don't know why though.))
geezerguy Posted: 10:58 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2737946
geezerguy
Jailbait / Lukie
+
Roy was walking down a beautiful route one, flowers everywhere, the wildlife scuttering around. "Who reccomended me this planet for a holiday?" Roy sighed, "It's dull". Roy's peaceful surroundings were a change from his usual adventures and fierce battles. Then Roy spotted something strange, two "animals" he had yet to see, I giant falcon wearing human clothing and a pink blob. Roy walked over and started looking them over, not knowing they were not Pokemon.

« Last edited by geezerguy on Sep 23rd 2009 »
pwnthemonkeys Posted: 18:04 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2738151
pwnthemonkeys
Village idiot
Post Likes: 5
+
Meanwhile Link was exploring and saw a Dragon he has never seen before, he drew his sword ready to attack,the creature noticed him and charged after him,but did not attack instead started to play with him, after a few minutes he saw a giant metal machine floating in the air with a blue creature on top of it curious he said good bye to his new friend and went to see what was going on.Along the way he saw more creature,but decided to ignore them, he made it and saw another creature that was a pink blob and the blue creature he saw was actually a bird,since he meet friendly creatures before, he decided to let his guard down and show himself to the two creatures.
There was a sig here, it's gone now.
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close