Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Roleplay: Pokemon Rainbow

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 7 of 51
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 49 | 50 | Last     Previous | Next
Xtreme gamer Posted: 07:57 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139039
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
Post Likes: 0
+
*Auron looks at evereybody* Anyone hear about the state tourney?

instagram: solidaritysterl
t0ms0nic Posted: 08:02 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139050
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
No,and i won't enter one till i've actually TRAINED this nut.(Totodile stops running around)Now Totodile,Water Gun!(drags the Cascoon across the ground,weakening it)Now,Fury Swipes!(Totodile tears through the shell after enough,and Bug Catcher sends it back to its ball,Tom wins!)" "NOOOOO!How did i lose?" "You need more training,we'll fight again sometime soon i bet."

Current Team:
Totodile lvl 10
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 09:34 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139144
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
Name: Kris
Starter: Shadow (A.K.A Pikachu) (blue eyes)lv5
Kris and Shadow were bonded together from the moment she saw him. But Shadow has an unusual ability. He has the power to deflet Special Attacks using his tail. He is often seen Batting a Ball of Flame carefully with his tail, because only his tail can do that.
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud
JOIN TEAM STATE ALCHEMISTS!! My b-day is on the 11th of this month!!!!

t0ms0nic Posted: 09:46 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139154
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(welcome aboard,Kris!)

"Totodile,soon you will be able to defeat a Gym Leader,but we need to keep training til then!(Totodile starts jumping around with a happy face)"
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 13:34 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139415
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
Kris wakes up after hearing a Totodile Yell and Cheer she checks her surroundings and sees Shadow up on a tree staring at the Totodile strangley

"What's wrong boy? Lets go." (Shadow jumps down and they continue off. Shadow spares one last glance at the trainer and his Pokemon before they become out of view.)
"Pika" Shadow mutters
"Come on, I have a great idea for a move you can learn!" Kris shouts and the two run off
In Soviet Russia-car drives you!! Mod of the LG forums! Yoh, Sora, And Ed are MINE!!!!!
Join team SZ, and D$ today!!!!! Join here http://s10.invisionfree.com/Espeons_Cloud

t0ms0nic Posted: 13:39 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139421
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(hears something in the trees,must just ignores)"It was probaly nothing.Time we moved on.Hey gang,we ready?"
Dark_Espeon_1220 Posted: 13:50 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139437
Dark_Espeon_1220
Forum GuestMember
+
"Ok Shadow i saw this from another trainer and I thought because of your special power we could make it better!"
"Pika?"
"Ready? Try to use Iron Tail!"
"Pika!" (Shadow tries slamming his tail on the ground but nothing happens)
"Huh? ok try it again!"
"Pi!" (same results)
"Boy this is hard.... Hey what's that?" (spots something in the grass)
"Pika!" (shadow reveales it to be a Cyndaquil with Blue flame?)
"Huh?" (Kris scratches her head) "last i checked Cyndaquil's flame was reddish orange... Ah who cares let's catch it!"
"Pika!"

t0ms0nic Posted: 14:20 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139489
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(hears more rustling)"Ok,thats it.I've had...Woah!A blue flamed Cyndaquil!Thats mine!Go,Totodile!(Totodile gets ready to battle)"
RJ Fighter Posted: 15:34 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139584
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
Ron sees another one in the tree next to him. "Cyndaquil will be too weak to escape this pokeball!" Ron tosses an ultra ball he got from his dad at the Cyndaquill. It immediatly becomes captured. "I'll call you Blaze" Ron said.
jamarie Posted: 15:55 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139601
jamarie
+
Amber noticed a sound as another Cyndaquill jumped from a tree and stand opposite her.
"Right,go,Zubat!"Zubat appeared from the poke'ball she tossed out.
"Use sludge bomb Zubat!"She said.Zubat used sludge bomb to a great affect.Cyndaquill was poisned and had more than half of its hp taken away.
Cyndaquill used ember lowering Zubats hp down not so much.
"Now,go,Ultra ball!"Amber yelled throwing a ultra ball at Cyndaquill.It rolled sidways a few times then stopped.
"Yes!"

My Team:

Torchic lv.24
Zubat lv.23
Bagon lv.25
Marill lv.23
Kirlia lv.24
Pidgeotto lv.22
Cyndaquill lv.14

Badges:3

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

t0ms0nic Posted: 16:49 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139642
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
(another one pops out)"Are you sure were not on a game,where someone is MAKING these appear?Anyway...THAT ONE IS MINE!Totodile,Water Gun!(pushes it against the tree,and de-flames it)(Gets out a Pokeball)Go,pokeball!(wobbles a few times,then breaks out)Sh...(CENSORNED)Totodile,Water Pusle!(fires ultra-sonic waves,confusing the Cyndaquil)(gets Pokeball again)Go,Get him!(ball wobbles once,twice,tricth!Cyndaquil was caught!)I'll call him by his Japanese name,FlameStorm."
freedomfighter21 Posted: 17:03 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139650
freedomfighter21
Forum GuestMember
+
A whole herd of shiny cintiquil! Pichu and Corphish work hard to weaken it. "Finally!" Dave yells while tossing a pokeball at it. Wiggles 3 times and it's caught. "Wow. Your a strong one aren't ya."Dave says as he picks up the pokeball. Pichu levels up 4 times from the exausting battle. Corphish levels up 3 times. Pichu Starts to evolve(pichus evolve from friendchip). Pikachu learns Thunder. I made it forget double team. Corphish learns watergun. I made it forget Leer.

Current team:
Corphish lv. 10
Harden
Vicegrip
Water Gun
Bubblebeem
Pikachu lv. 10
Thundershock
Charm
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Cyndaqil(*Shiny*) lv. 14
Flamethrower
Firespin
Tackle
Ember
I am a Mod for the Teams and Clans forums. SPAMMERS BEWARE!
Jirachi X Posted: 20:39 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139825
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
Oh Sweet A Shiny Cyndaquill
im gonna catch it
(sends out carvana)
Carvana, Use Bite
Now Use Leer
(Throws A Pokeball
Wiggles 1ce
Wiggles Twice
Wiggles 3 Times
(Pokeball Makes A Sound)

Sweet I Caught A Cyndaquill

My Team
Carvana/Pedro Lv 6
Bite
Leer

Cyndaquill/Tai Lv3
Tackle
Leer

(Taron Meets Up With Ron & Dave)
Can I Go Along With u guyz
I'm gone - bye
RJ Fighter Posted: 20:52 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139831
RJ Fighter
Super Mod Alumni
Post Likes: 5
+
"Fine with me." Ron said.
Jirachi X Posted: 21:48 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139873
Jirachi X
+
Just So U no
if i c a absol im going after it

(Taron Sees A Absol Out Of The Corner Of His Eye & Runs Off After It)

Ill See You Guyz Later
I'm gone - bye
Jirachi X Posted: 21:52 Apr23 2005 Post ID: 139881
Jirachi X
+
Wow A Pochyena Im Catching It

My Team Now
Carvana/Pedro Lv 9
Bite
Leer
Rage

Cyndaquill/ Tai Lv 8
Tackle
Leer
Ember

Pochyena/Black Lv5
Tackle
Growl
I'm gone - bye
t0ms0nic Posted: 02:39 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 139937
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
"We've got a BIG party now.We're probaly going to have a hard time travelling together as a group..."

Current Team:
Totodile lvl 10
Scratch
Bite
Water Gun
Water Pulse

(Shiny)Cyndaquil lvl 5
Tackle
Leer
Ember
freedomfighter21 Posted: 06:27 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140082
freedomfighter21
Forum GuestMember
+
On 23-Apr-2005 Jirachi X said:Oh Sweet A Shiny Cyndaquill
im gonna catch it
(sends out carvana)
Carvana, Use Bite
Now Use Leer
(Throws A Pokeball
Wiggles 1ce
Wiggles Twice
Wiggles 3 Times
(Pokeball Makes A Sound)

Sweet I Caught A Cyndaquill

My Team
Carvana/Pedro Lv 6
Bite
Leer

Cyndaquill/Tai Lv3
Tackle
Leer

(Taron Meets Up With Ron & Dave)
Can I Go Along With u guyz
"That's cool with me." *Notices a Ralts out of the corner of his eye* "Cyndiqil Flamethrower!" Cydiquil fires a nasty flamethrower attack at Ralts. Ralts uses detect and blocks the attack. "What!?" Dave yells. "Tackle attack!" Cyndiqil throws Ralts against a tree. Ralts uses Psycic and throw Cydiqil against another tree. *Sends out Pikachu* "Thunder attack!" Ralts is SHOCKED. *Throws a weird ball he got when he bought his pokeballs. 1...2...3...4...Caught! "Wow. I think I'm gonna go to a pokemon center before we head off.(Pikachu and Cydiqil level up)

Current Team:
Corphish lv. 10
Harden
Vicegrip
Water Gun
Bubblebeem
Pikachu lv. 11
Thundershock
Charm
Thunder
Thunderbolt
Cyndaqil(*Shiny*) lv. 15
Flamethrower
Firespin
Tackle
Ember
Ralts lv. 20
Confuse Ray
Psycic
Detect
Trick
jamarie Posted: 06:39 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140095
jamarie
+
Trains and levels up:

Torchic lv.27
Zubat lv.24
Bagon lv.26
Marill lv.25
Kirlia lv.26
Pidgeotto lv.24
Cyndaquill lv.17

Amber goes into a poke'mart and stocks up on supplies,then goes to the next gym in Mauville City.She beats Wattson and gains another badge.Torchic elvoles,Marill evolves and Zubat evovles.

After a visit to the Poke'mon Center,Amber teaches her poke'mon new moves.

Combusken lv.27:Ember,Tackle,Cut,Blaze Kick.
Golbat lv.24:Sludge Bomb,Air Cutter,Bite,Toxic.
Bagon lv.26:Headbutt,Dragon Claw,Ember,Dragon Breath
Azumarill lv.25:Ice Beam,Water Plusle,Roll Out,Rock Smash.
Kirlia lv.26:Teleport,Psychic,Calm Mind,Counter.
Pidgeotto lv.24:Wing Attack,Steel Wing,Aerial Ace,Peck.
Cyndaquill(Shiny)lv.17:Ember,Tackle,Leer,Growl.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

freedomfighter21 Posted: 06:47 Apr24 2005 Post ID: 140107
freedomfighter21
Forum GuestMember
+
Well you guys want to fly to the Jhoto region?
Displaying Page 7 of 51
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 49 | 50 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 147308

Post Top
Click to close