Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Halo: Behemoth Squad 2

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Intoxication Posted: 22:54 Apr13 2009 Post ID: 2598457
Intoxication
Post Likes: 0
+
The pelican rose up and went full speed at the invisible base.

"Sorry about this, Fan..." Randall said as the pelican crashed straight into the invisible base, screams were heard as a cloaked phantom fell to the ground. The base was revealed tattered and destroyed, the pelican had hit the generator. Slowly, three brutes squads exited the building. The platoon of marines were being held captive in a energy shield inside the base, it was in clear sight.

"You know what to do, boys and girls!" Randall shouted as a incoming ghost came straight for the cliff, Randall jumped off the cliff and landed on the ghost's hood, he punched the brute in the head, he grabbed it by the shoulder and pulled it off the ghost. Tex charged her spartan laser, 1, 2, 3, 4... It released as the red beam of clarified death connected with a brute chieftin.

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
shadowoblivion Posted: 07:37 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2598600
shadowoblivion
+
"..I'm gonna so regret this..." said Dowhax to himself. He stood behind Tex, his back against hers. "I got your back." said Dowhax, he shot a grunt down with his battle rifle, and looked for the next enemy to arrive.

Paired w/: king26, abigurl

Need some more rpers for Destiny Bonds 3!!
imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:35 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2598636
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"Oh my god Randall. This is no joke, I am going to kill you, you'd better keep your head down you ***! If by some miracle you're still alive by the end of all this, you're buying me a new pelican, and giving all my vehicles a wash and wax!" Fan yelled into the COM. As if to show off her anger, without so much as a sound, an entire group of brutes dropped dead, each missing their head.

"That worked out rather well." Blade chirped as he readied his battle rifle and began to charge towards the camp.

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Intoxication Posted: 16:57 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599028
Intoxication
+
"Your pelican for the lives of an entire platoon of marines, what would you choose, manhands?" Randall said over the COM, his BR 3-shot connected with a brute's skull.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 17:08 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599060
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I think I can have both. I'm using your pay for this mission to buy a new Pelican off the UNSC you jerk." Fan said cheerfully as another two brutes dropped dead.
Blade sprayed some supressing fire over the came before rolling to some cover. "They're equipped with Brute Shots and Spikers, as expected. Maybe a few flamethrowers in there too." Blade said into the COM.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:50 Apr14 2009 Post ID: 2599087
SUPERMAN5
+
Harry brought the rifle to his shoulder as he looked through the scope. Holding the rifle with one hand, he squeezed off several rounds and several of jackals fell from trees. He pulled out a mag and reloaded the rifle as he moved sideways, dodging a Brute's needler shot. He brought it up to point directly at its head, in one shot, its head exploded in a mass of blood.
shadowoblivion Posted: 07:31 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599515
shadowoblivion
+
Dowhax saw a brute come in front of his vision. He started shooting at it, half his ammo almost out. "..great.." said Dowhax. The brute's armor fell off, when Dowhax had a quarter of ammo left. "...Tex, watch my back in a minute?" asked Dowhax. The brute started to charge at Tex and Dowhax. He quickly killed it before he was meleed by the brute's gun. And Dowhax's battle rifle went dry. "Ok! Watch, my back!" said Dowhax, as he removed the clip from the battle rifle, and started putting in the other one.

Intoxication Posted: 09:25 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599556
Intoxication
+
Another brute came at Dowhax and Tex, a carbine in hand, three shots missed while one hit Tex in the shoulder, she shrugged as she turned around, and two quick clicks of the battle rifle sent it to the ground.

"Got your back." Tex said.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 10:17 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599609
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((You said 'Dowhax' seven times in that paragraph.))

Blade tackled a Brute directly behind Dowhax and began a wrestling match for the shotgun. With that distraction, Blade blasted the brute with his sidearm, collected his shotgun, and moved so his back was to Dowhax's. "Whoo... some workout, eh?" Blade chuckled as he reloaded his guns and drew his BR.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 17:18 Apr15 2009 Post ID: 2599943
SUPERMAN5
+
Harry switched from his Barret to his Shotgun as he moved to the left, dodging a overcharged plasma shot. He swung the shotgun up, the shell hitting the brute squarely in the chest, knocking it down on the floor, dead.
shadowoblivion Posted: 07:31 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600427
shadowoblivion
+
((And your post doesn't make since Loony..! So I guess were even? :P It doesn't make since becuase my back is against Tex's..!))

Dowhax finished reloading, and he aimed his gun for the next enemy. "...Thanks..!" said Dowhax. He waited, but didn't find anyone. "I don't see any on my side..!"

imaloony8.0 Posted: 12:10 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2600508
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Her 'having' your back doesn't literally mean her back is to yours, it means she's covering you.))

"The dumb apes must have retreated." Fan mused. "Or they're setting a trap. I'm still covering you from the trees, but be careful, the Covenant don't retreat unless they have a damn good reason."

Intoxication Posted: 22:47 Apr16 2009 Post ID: 2601128
Intoxication
+
"Retreating my ***, open your eyes, Fan!" Randall shouted over the COM, he activated the boosters on his ghost, shifting around and ramming one of the wings straight into a brute's chest, leaving a satisfying stain of blood and a brute in two pieces lying on the ground, motionless. Randall turned around to see what had happened to his victim, he looked ahead once again and his eyes were met by that of a brute chieftain. It raised it's gravity hammer.

"Oh ****!" Randall shouted, the brute chieftain brought the gravity hammer down, launching the ghost upright. Conveniently, Randall landed the ghost right near the shield door.

shadowoblivion Posted: 07:15 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601289
shadowoblivion
+
((oh..ya...*scratches behind my head* right..! heh heh..!))

"Randall..! You ok?" asked Dowhax over the COM. He switched to his assualt rifle as another brute came after him. He started shooting it down hoping this wouldn't take forever.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 08:20 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601299
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Fan, where the hell is that cover fire?" Blade shouted.
There was heavy breathing on the other line. "They poured heavy fire onto my sniping position, I'm moving now. I'll be back in about thirty seconds." She replied angrily.
"Got that guys? Thirty seconds without sniper support, we've gotta make due!" Blade charged the brute chief with the gravity hammer and tackled him, starting to wrestle with him for the hammer.

SUPERMAN5 Posted: 19:50 Apr17 2009 Post ID: 2601734
SUPERMAN5
+
Harry tried to shoot the brute chief with his shotgun, but Blade was in the way, so Harry grabbed the brute chief with his right arm and flinged it into a nearby tree, the impact resulting in a loud crack.
Intoxication Posted: 21:21 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603521
Intoxication
+
((Hey all, sorry for the slow RPing on my side, I'll be picking up the activity on the RP from now on, so keep up!))

Randall looked upon a virtual console embedded in the shield. He tinkered with it as the shield door faded, the platoon was free. The remaining sixteen out of the once forty-three soldiers of the platoon, most stripped of their weapons and wounded exited the shield door. It seemed the brute platoons had been defeated by Behemoth Squad. A man who carried an unconscious marine in his hands walked up to Randall. The man was wearing a standard UNSC infantry uniform that was tattered.

"Lieutenant Martin, thank you for rescuing me and my platoon." Martin said.

"No problem." Randall said, turning around and activating his COM.

"Regroup on me, Behemoth. Oh, and Admiral, we've found them. Requesting EVAC, sending the coordinates now."

"Glad to hear it, Randall. Incoming Pelicans shall be arriving soon." Jones replied over the COM.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:32 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603525
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Come on Superman, let Blade have a moment, mk?))

"We wouldn't need a damn pickup if someone hadn't crashed my Pelican into a base!" Fan grumbled. "I'll be down in a minute, I'm just cleaning up the survivors."
Blade hopped up, shaking his head to clear his daze. "Well, considering some of the other stuff we've pulled, that was a fairly easy mission, no?" Blade chuckled.

Intoxication Posted: 21:47 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603528
Intoxication
+
Tex was already tending to marines.

"Crashing the pelican into the base made this operation a whole lot easier, Fan. And I guess it was a pretty easy mission, but let's not jinx anything, ok?" Randall said, the noise of pelicans was heard in the sky as six pelicans were in clear view ahead of Behemoth squad.

"That was good time." Randall said over the COM, all of a sudden the COM's were cut and turned off. The channels were shut, two of the pelicans blew up out of nowhere in the air as two camouflaged phantoms revealed themselves, before the other pelicans could react they were quickly shot down. Five crashed into the ground away from Behemoth, but one caught fire on it's wings and went straight at the platoon of marines and Behemoth squad.

"Oh, ****!" Randall shouted, the pelican neared.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:58 Apr19 2009 Post ID: 2603542
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"Fan! The Phantoms!" Blade shouted as he scooped up the fallen Gravity Hammer.
Nothing was heard, but one of the Phantoms began to spin out of control after about ten seconds, crashing into the other. "Now don't you wish we had my Pelican? I can get Silent Night to Auto Pilot the Heavy Pelican here, but it'll take a while, and it can't fit us all." Fan said.
Blade watched the falling Pelican, knowing he'd only get one shot. When the Pelican was at the exacly right distance, Blade ran forward and smashed the Gravity hammer into the ground with all of his might. The explosion of gravity slowed the Pelican, but it was still coming. Blade planted his feet and the hammer's head firmly into the ground, pressurizing the gel layer in his armor as far as it would go without knocking him out. The Pelican smashed head on to the back end of the Gravity hammer, getting skured with the Hammer. Blead groaned as the rest of the forward momentum hit him, but thanks to his strength, his shields, and the gel layer, Blade slowly forced the Pelican to a stop. Blade collapsed on the ground, exhaused, and shields drained.

Displaying Page 5 of 13
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 11 | 12 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close