Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

A Father's Atonement-My best fanfic yet, according to Cez...

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 5 of 30
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 28 | 29 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 05:34 Jul31 2005 Post ID: 303836
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
It just is. I didn't name it, Jonno! It's always been the black market! Right, back on topic. There's a mod present.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:01 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307104
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Hello all. Just to let you know, because of a sodding virus my new best friend MaievShadowSong (NOT) gave me, my fanfic-IS NO MORE. Well, it is, but it's been deleted from my fricking system. So, I am afraid you will have to wait for me to re-write it. I can copy and paste from here, but the rest, that I was going to post tonight, I now can't. Just to let you know, so you don't think I'm slacking. It should be up by friday, but that has really annoyed me, as I'm sure you can all appreciate lol.
t0ms0nic Posted: 14:52 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307273
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
What we gonna do about him,then? *stares over at the Gun closet*
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
shiny zapdos Posted: 16:35 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307595
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 01-Aug-2005 t0ms0nic said:What we gonna do about him,then? *stares over at the Gun closet*
I wholeheartedly agree mate lol. I appear to be rid of most of the virus now... but how the hell do I restore my files?!
t0ms0nic Posted: 16:38 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307600
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Re-Install them? (loads one gun with extra firepower,then locks) Im ready for his return...oh,yes...

If you've lost them completly...I don't have a clue what you can do...I haven't gotten a virus in ages...
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
shiny zapdos Posted: 17:16 Aug01 2005 Post ID: 307664
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 01-Aug-2005 t0ms0nic said:Re-Install them? (loads one gun with extra firepower,then locks) Im ready for his return...oh,yes...

If you've lost them completly...I don't have a clue what you can do...I haven't gotten a virus in ages...
Lol... you fancy me, don't you? Admit it! =P
Cez Posted: 05:22 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 308983
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Can't you stay on topic for ten seconds, Zapdos? I'm sure there's a thread somewhere where you can discuss these things. In the meantime, try to stay on topic, will you?
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
shiny zapdos Posted: 06:22 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309010
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Dude, lay off a little. I only ever see the guy on this thread, that's all. Sorry though.
Cez Posted: 06:29 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 309013
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Good. Just try to stay on topic occasionally, yeah?
shiny zapdos Posted: 15:56 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310388
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Sorry mate.

OK... well, I think it's about time I showed you some more fanfic, don't you? That's a rhetorical question by the way =P

This isn't quite all I wanted to show you, because like I said, it got deleted =( but it's alright, dear viewers, because it's now better than it originally was, so no harm done lol.

Woohoo! Another plot twist... well, sort of. Next time's plot twist is awesome =D So I hope this will keep you sastified in the mean time. Have fun reading! It's starting from where I previously left off, which is a good place to start =D lol.

Installment six (I think)...

Utter despair began to well up within him, his life crashing down around him in his own personal roar of grief that threatened to eclipse all that he was... no, he wouldn't allow himself to lose it...

*Why not?* His heart reasoned, making him want to scream at its ordacity.

*Because you're a Saiyan, and they don't lose control of their emotions,* his rapidly decreasing pride snapped, throwing its all into the argument, before it vanished completely in a wall of the Prince's anger...

*Not all Saiyans had Bulma though, did they?* The blood-pumping organ yelled irately, tearing Vegeta apart...

*SHUT THE HELL UP!* He shrieked at them lividly, his complexion paler than the fullest moon...

"I didn't annihilate Drafacus," Vegeta murmured, shooting the Galen a look of pure loathing. "I didn't lay a finger on your damn planet, or your family, and you destroyed my wife like she was nothing... WHAT SORT OF PERSON CAN MURDER AN INNOCENT WOMAN WITHOUT EVEN ASCERTAINING THAT THEIR HUSBAND DESTROYED THEIR GODDAMN PLANET?! HOW CAN YOU JUST STAND THERE, WITHOUT A SHRED OF REMORSE, AFTER RIPPING MY FAMILY APART?! YOU MAKE ME SICK!!!"

Vegeta's spirit was grabbed by an insane and desperate rage, a rage that if wasn't sastified, would drive the Saiyan completely and utterly over the edge of all reason...

"Don't lie to me!" Remzu spat furiously, refusing to believe Vegeta's version of events. "I was told by the people on the nearest planet, Denziem, that it was you-"

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN WHAT THEY TOLD YOU!" The Prince screamed at him, his ki rapidly escalating as he rounded on the disbelieving alien. "I'M TELLING YOU I DIDN'T! NAPPA DESTROYED DRAFACUS, NOT ME! YOU KILLED BULMA FOR NO REASON, YOU SON OF A *****!!!"

He backed off from Remzu slightly, and Bura momentarily breathed an inaudible sigh of relief. Wait a minute... did he just...?

The child's train of hopeful thought, however, was immediately disrupted as her dad turned to her brother, looking thoroughly murderous...

"Trunks, go home," he requested, the familiar tone of this not being a proposition that was up for discussion or argument evident in his voice. "I need you to check on Bura."

The little girl's heart sank; she'd thought, for a moment, that he knew that Remzu was actually concealing her behind an entirely realistic hologram-but if he needed Trunks to make sure she was safe at home, he evidently had no inkling.

"But d-"

"GO," the regal Saiyan answered in fury, and Trunks nodded silently, flying off without further comments.

"And I wouldn't advise you to go anywhere," Vegeta added icily to the Galen, who he now turned his full attention to, much to the fright of his daughter. The Saiyan's may not have been yelling, but his voice was filled with venom so potent, that Bura wondered whether it'd poison them if he spat. "So come on then, enlighten me-why did you take my wife's life? I'm waiting to hear the answer."

Remzu shifted Bura's body into backing away from the Prince, somewhat afraid of his torrential anger.

"You're lying... Nappa wouldn't have been strong enough to destroy our planet, not with it being so dense," Remzu responded hotly, unwilling to accept Vegeta's supposed lies.

"WHY DON'T YOU READ MY MIND AND FIND OUT IF IT'S TRUE?!" The heir to Vegetasei's now non-existent throne roared sarcastically, the toxicity of his vocalisations petrifying Bura. She'd never seen her father so angry, and she hoped she'd never have to see it again...

His power was increasing at a frankly alarming rate, as he shot straight through the barrier of Ascended Saiyan, and didn't stop there...

"Whoa," Trunks murmured in amazement, stopping a safe distance away from his father. Thanks to his Saiyan genes, he could still hear every word of Vegeta's argument with the ex-habitant of Drafacus, and he couldn't helped but marvel at how much his Human mother must have meant to his Saiyan father to drive him to this...

Trunks, however, wasn't the only one being rattled by Vegeta's ki...

Miles away, at his temporary residence of The Lookout, where he was currently training Kid Buu's reincarnation, Uub, another Earth-inhabiting Saiyan had just been roused from his slumber...

"Holy Kami, Vegeta, what the hell is making you so angry?" Goku wondered quietly, now fully-dressed and in the process of pulling on his final shoe. Careful not to wake any of The Floating Palace's residents, he crept silently out of his bedroom, and out of the varnished doors of the main entrance. He had a momentary urge to go and grab some leftover sushi from last night's dinner, but he restrained... the Saiyan had more important things to do, such as establishing what on Earth was making his kinsman lose control of his emotions in such an irate manner...

*There's only two possibilities,* Goku realised, hovering slightly above the tiled floor of The Lookout's exterior. *Either someone's threatening the planet, and that can't be, or I'd sense them... or...*

"Or someone has hurt his family," the lower-class Saiyan finished aloud, sincerely hoping that it was the first option, and that Vegeta's enemy was somehow masking his ki...

Goku delved deep into his senses, and found Trunks, zooming towards the Capsule Corporation, probably on his father's orders, the insatiable Saiyan thought... but where the hell was Bura?

"She's not at the Corp," he realised with a stab of fright, searching around for his rival's daughter.

"No way," Goku whispered, finally sensing Bura, whose energy was being mixed with another's... he could tell it wasn't friendly, but it also wasn't powerful... Goku estimated that someone was using her for her power, although it was beyond him as to why he didn't use Trunks, Vegeta himself, his own sons, or even him. Or Pan, or perhaps 18, if he, for some reason, wanted a female... although, Goku ventured with a stray moment of amusement, perhaps ChiChi would be more of an asset, who'd probably find a way to kill them all if neccessary. Kami, that woman was so resilient...

Which only left one person whose life and/or safety Vegeta would care about...

"Bulma," the Saiyan murmured painfully, saddened to discover the death of his best female friend. "But... who?"

Pushing his misery aside, Goku re-directed his attentions back to the battlefield... evidently, the source of Vegeta's fustration was there.

"What the hell?" He questioned in confusion, discovering only the Prince of his race, whose immense anger was growing stronger by the second, and Bura and her companion...

*Could he...?* Goku mused, seriously bewildered as to how Bura's energy was being manipulated from outside of her body... was Vegeta fighting someone telekinetic or something?

Goku dived deeper into himself and his own capabilities, gasping at what he found...

"I understand," he muttered aloud, in a grim slash of comprehension...

This... THING, whatever it was, wasn't externally manipulating the child at all... he was INSIDE her... and he'd made her kill Bulma, which was why Vegeta was angry... but that meant...

"He doesn't know," Goku cried in panic. "And neither does Trunks... Vegeta's about to kill his own daughter-and he has no idea."

^^^^ Well, that's all for now. But is this all as plain as Goku says it is... or is there something slightly deeper here? I'll leave it to your imaginations... let me know your theories!
kamon36 Posted: 16:37 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310545
kamon36
The Dead Philosopher
Forum GuestMember
+
well it's ovious vegetas gonna kill Bura, and if I'm right(wich I'm probaly not. Goku is gonna either take a crack at Vegeta, the telepath, or the telepath will take over goku to kill Trunks.
This moniker is a shadow of the past.
shiny zapdos Posted: 16:47 Aug02 2005 Post ID: 310572
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
On 02-Aug-2005 kamon36 said:well it's ovious vegetas gonna kill Bura, and if I'm right(wich I'm probaly not. Goku is gonna either take a crack at Vegeta, the telepath, or the telepath will take over goku to kill Trunks.
I like it, I like it a lot... *steals most of the ideas* lol not really mate, although it's partially right... but I am not saying which part =P
Cez Posted: 04:01 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311777
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Not bad, Zapdos. Getting very deep and confusing now. *Head explodes* Joking. Keep it up, though.
shiny zapdos Posted: 04:23 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311789
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Thanks dude... any theories?
Cez Posted: 04:25 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311791
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
None whatsoever. Well, none beside my usual "Someone blows up the planet and kills everyone" theory, and I know that's not going to happen.
shiny zapdos Posted: 06:02 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311881
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Lol actually, after this installment, you might want to hold that thought, Wolf mate...

Some nice twists here, and a lovely note to end on lol.

Installment seven...

"Ahhh, hello dear!" Bunni Briefs called to Trunks, who was flying towards them at an almost supersonic speed. He crashed through the hole in the bedroom wall, and stared around, searching for traces or clues of his mother and the manner in which she had died... he wasn't sure why he wanted to know, but he knew it'd haunt him until he discovered it...

Trunks was suddenly thankful that his grandparents had no Saiyan blood, for what the teen could sense sent slivers of ice directly down his spinal cord...

Yes... she'd died in this room alright... and the ******* his father was battling had done it, blasted her into oblivion... if he could do this to her, what could he do to Bura...?

Anger began to bubble within the demi Saiyan, the like of which he had never experienced before... he had to get the hell out of here, before he destroyed the place in a towering rage... but first...

"Grandma, where's Bura?" He asked urgently, sincerely hoping for a positive answer... he'd tear that son of a ***** limb from limb if he'd hurt her... if he got a chance after his father was done with him...

"Bura? Oh, she flew out that way about an hour ago," his grandmother replied matter-of-factly, beaming her trademark smile at her daughter's son and pointing through the smashed wall with her perfectly taloned hand.

"WHAT?!" Trunks yelled, looking towards his grandfather for reassurance, who merely nodded in response.

"Trunks-she's dead, isn't she?" The scientist murmured, staring at his child's bed, surveying the hole that had been blasted directly through it almost agonisingly. To Trunks' astonishment, his grandmother sighed almost sychophantically.

"We've been through this, Boxer dear," the woman said tiredly, fiddling slightly with her hairnet. "Bulma's fine... she's very resilient, you know."

Boxer Briefs, however, completely ignored his wife, and stared, almost in despair, at his grandson, who shot him a reassuring look.

"Yes... she's gone," he told them gently as possible, to which they both gasped.

"How?" The female enquired softly, hugging her husband as they both began to weep inaudibly.

"I'm not sure," the teen lied; he really didn't want them knowing that someone had incinerated her callously... he was finding it difficult to deal with alone, besides watching them suffer too...

He sat on the edge of the virtually disintegrated bed, thinking it all through, before his senses were grabbed by something that couldn't possibly be real...

Bura had been in this room... all around him were remnants of his sister's energy. Yes, there was Remzu's too... but not so much of that... but then, that could mean only one thing...

"NO!" He yelled aloud, his fist pummelling the remaining section of the bed, which crumbled under his Super Saiyan strength. "THAT IS NOT POSSIBLE!"

"Trunks?" His grandparents asked simultaneously, staring at him in concern.

"No, she wouldn't... she COULDN'T..." the teenager tried to reason furiously, but arguing with what generations of heritage had given him was futile...

His sister had killed his mother, that was the sickening and disgusting fact of it all... which was why she wasn't here right now, and which was why... hold on, wait-so where did that leave Remzu in all of this? And, more importantly, WHY had Bura murdered her own mum, and what the hell was his father going to say when he found out? Trunks didn't even want to consider the latter query...

So, was Vegeta murdering an innocent man?

*No... there MUST be something I'm missing here,* he shrieked at himself in self-torment, anguish flooding his being and drowning his hope. *There HAS to be a reason... I refuse to believe Bura just killed our mum, she thinks the world of her... this must have something to do with Remzu...*

Trunks glanced behind him, and through the smashed building and at the sky outside, still dark and dreary... serious pathetic fallacy there, he noted dully... Bura had flown out of that hole, after murdering their mother, and the Galen had also been here... at the same time, perhaps? Maybe Bura had been forced to kill Bulma... perhaps he has some sort of mental-

And with that word, the truth smacked into Trunks like an arrow shot from an professional archer's well-worn bow...

Bura had indeed been made to commit such a brutal act against her mother... because she'd been possessed at the time, as he witnessed his father become, but she apparently hadn't been strong enough to fight Remzu off, as Vegeta had had tremendous difficulty in doing...

"So THAT'S where he went," Trunks whispered, much to the bewilderment of Bunni and Boxer Briefs, who hadn't an inkling of what their grandson had just figured out.

But then, if Bura's will had been stolen, why hadn't he sensed her energy when he killed Bulma? And more to the point, where was she now?

"Oh Kami... no, don't tell me-"

Remzu hadn't left Bura at all... he was still inside her, and he was suppressing her ki... but that meant...

"DAD!" Trunks bellowed, shooting up and flying directly out of the hole without a glance backwards or a concern as to how rude his grandparents would consider him...

The Super Saiyan teenager was, however, promptly knocked by shockwaves that coursed over himself and the city, felling all that they smashed into, including buildings... inspired by the desire to protect his grandparents, and the need to get his father's attention, Trunks drew his hands back into the move that he now knew had killed his mother, in order to disperse the waves of destructive energy...

"KAME-HA-ME-HA!!!" He shouted, feeling the energy flow through him as he fought against surge after surge of the agonised ki that washed over him and the industrialised estate, that was now quickly becoming a pile of debris...

Trunks felt his father's powerful shockwaves fading with a breath of relief, powering down slightly so as not to aggravate any more of the city or its inhabitants, until his kamehaha wave overpowered them, and he withdrew his own ki rapidly so as to not totally destroy his hometown.

"Father," he whispered in awe, not quite believing what he could now feel...

On the battlefield, meanwhile, and much to the shock of the now rather battered Remzu and Bura, Vegeta had... matured slightly, for want of a better term...

The Saiyan's hair was now a searing flame of deep gold that dropped past his virtually shredded boots, his eyes were an iced, savage shade of teal, and he was positively dripping with rage...

::Whoa,:: his daughter commented telepathically, stunned at his ki, which was currently off the charts. ::Could that be what Trunks was telling me about?::

"Now," Vegeta whispered menancingly, a stray tear caressing his cheek and icy abhorrence flowing through his tone, "I fight for my wife."

"NO WAY!" Goku cried, still perched atop the look, getting all the facts clear in his mind before racing off to stop the Prince from inadvertantly killing his own daughter, a mission that was probably going to wind up with his own death, if his senses weren't playing tricks on him...

"Kami, he's... he's-ascended," Goku murmured in awe, bursting directly into Ascended Saiyan himself... there was no time to power up to the third level, and he sincerely hoped that it'd be enough to eradicate Vegeta's doubtlessly titanic power...

"Now now, Vegeta, let's not get hasty here," Remzu began, now petrified of Vegetasei's Prince, who, Bura, and consequently the Galen, could feel was powering up a massive energy blast, the like of which would destroy not only the daunted duet, but half the planet too...

"**** off," Vegeta shot at him, his ki beginning to take shape, his fury fuelling its power supply... "You made this personal, you *******, and now... now you're going to find out why you shouldn't hurt my family."

The frightening ball of electric blue power now fully formed, Vegeta threw his creation at Remzu and his daughter, who both screamed as they waited for their ends...

^^^^ Man, I am so evil, leaving it just there. =D So, will Goku or Trunks save Bura, possibly at the expense of themselves... or will Vegeta succeed in destroying not only his wife's killer, but his own daughter as well? Have a guess, and tell me your theories!
Bad Wolf Posted: 06:04 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311883
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Skillz. Bura's so gonna get pwnd!
t0ms0nic Posted: 06:20 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311893
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Goodbye to Bura,Vegeta + Super Saiyan Rage = End of every person who's in his way.Man,that was good.
shiny zapdos Posted: 07:20 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 311926
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Well... it's a distinct possibility, boys, that's all I'm saying.
jamarie Posted: 13:30 Aug03 2005 Post ID: 312616
jamarie
+
Like hell Trunks would let his mother and sister die in one night,lol.Though Bura getting pwnd does sound good :D.

[right]~ J A M A R I E // C R Y S T A L U T O P I A ~[/color][/right]

Displaying Page 5 of 30
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 28 | 29 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 262559

Post Top
Click to close