Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Is God an Alien?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
7onewingedangel7 Posted: 12:59 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707121
7onewingedangel7
Post Likes: 0
+
I agree with Starkiller3 and Tbug2007.
[center][URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?77964][i]
Brick WallClick here to level up my card![/URL]Bounce
WiseguySuper Smash Brawlers Pray
Which FF Character are you?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkraiarceus911 Posted: 13:30 Aug13 2009 Post ID: 2707141
darkraiarceus911
Post Likes: 0
+
On 28-Jul-2009 Swampert_King456 said:After viewing this topic, and reading all of your posts thouroughly, I've come to three conclusions.

One:
We're all thinking on a level that is stupid in instelf. Especially whoever said we could have been made from DNA from aliens. Hoppy-****-nonsense. We were lucky to be created. And if it wasn't us, it would have been raptors, but then they all died out.

We weren't created by aliens, or some divine being. Everything was random. We were in a "Just Right" position in the universe, and the whole thing played out.

*The following two, have nothing to do with the topic at hand*

Two:
You're all thinking way too much, and Super Craig should be President of the United States, and Canada.

Three:
Chocolate.
I did say these were theories did I not? I never said "this is what really happened"

"We weren't created by aliens, or some divine being. Everything was random. We were in a "Just Right" position in the universe, and the whole thing played out" Excuse me but may I ask how you know this for sure?

I also stated that they may have simply tweaked the DNA of some sort of ape, and I never said they made the planet or even found this planet until after the dinosaurs.

Keep in mind these are just questions and theories I never said that`s what really happened.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close