Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Role Play *My Room* (Playing games)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 21
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 19 | 20 | Last     Previous | Next
Cez Posted: 12:46 Dec15 2004 Post ID: 40992
Cez
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
"Okay," said Lowthos. "Prepare for doom."
Lowthos chose Astaroth's arena and started the battle, quickly switching weapons to Astaroth's weapon, the Bulova. He performed his spin attack, throwing Link into the air.
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:48 Dec15 2004 Post ID: 41071
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"I am not picking up any signals from the other DS... oh, squidgie! the TV screen is messed up!"

(Did you know that the DS has a flaw in it where it interferes with other electric systems when the wireless adapter in it is being used...)
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Cez Posted: 13:08 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41303
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
(Nope.)

Lowthos quickly changed weapon to Necrid's weapon, Chaos.
"I like that one," said Chaos, smiling as Inferno knocked Link aside with Elder Smash.
"Is your Wavebird working properly?" asked Lowthos sarcastically. "Cos you don't seem to be doing much!"
10000 posts at last! w00t! Okay, I'm off into a quiet retirement. Don't bother me.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:29 Dec16 2004 Post ID: 41361
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"(gasp) Ack! The DS is screwing the controller!"
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Cez Posted: 13:11 Dec17 2004 Post ID: 41688
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
"That's my cue," said Lowthos, glad that he opted for a normal controller. He switched to the Biggoron Sword and finished Link off with a spin attack.
"We have a winner!" said Chaos.
Metal Madness Posted: 12:00 Dec21 2004 Post ID: 42841
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *moves Link out of way before it hits* "ha you missed" *link repeatedly slashes with his sword*
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Cez Posted: 13:25 Dec21 2004 Post ID: 42865
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos laughed.
"Back for more, eh?" he said. "I thought the fight was over. Never mind."
Inferno powered up his Biggoron Sword, and performed the Infernus (the cool flying spin attack that Inferno does), blasting Link to the ground. Inferno switched to Nightmare's Soul Calibur and smashed Link off the edge.
"We have a winner! Again!" said Chaos.
Metal Madness Posted: 01:05 Dec23 2004 Post ID: 43552
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
LMX: "I wouldn't count on it Blaze knows a lot of secret hacks, cheats, hints."

Blaze: *hits some buttons on his controler. Link is revived as Omni Link* "Let's see try to win now" *laughs histarically*

LMX: "told ya"

MC: *sigh*
To those who death never comes. You wont survive in the real world. Cheaters never win except if you're cheating on a video game.
Cez Posted: 12:46 Dec23 2004 Post ID: 43864
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos laughed.
"You think that can save you?" he asked. "I have a few tricks up my own sleeves!"
Lowthos tapped in a quick button code, and Inferno vanished, replaced by Lowthos the Destroyer.
"Handsome chap, ain't he?" asked Lowthos. "And the best thing is, he can't take any damage. At all. Ever."
Chaos slapped his forehead.
"Lowthos, one of these days, you're gonna quit while you're ahead," he sighed.
Lowthos entered a combo, and the onscreen Lowthos froze Oni Link with a Blizzard Blast.
Metal Madness Posted: 10:10 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44360
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: *yawns* "Is that the best you can do?" *he puts down the controler then stands up*

LMX: "Aahh Blaze don't do that."

MC: "Do what?"

LMX: "He's gonna teleport himself into the game. I just know it"

Blaze: *looks at LMX* "No I'm not I'm just getting a drink." *presses some buttons* "Now if you attack me you'll get hurt. So don't try anything funny" *phases through the floor comes back with liquid nitrogen* "Anyone want any?"

LMX: "No thanks"

MC: "No way dude"

Blaze: "Lowthos Chaos"
champ of games Posted: 10:39 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44371
champ of games
Forum GuestMember
+
Tidus came back with lemonade "who wants it?" he asked holding 6 glasses
Metal Madness Posted: 10:48 Dec24 2004 Post ID: 44376
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
Blaze: "nah I've got my drink"

LMX: "Sure I'll have sone"

MC: "I'm good"
darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:00 Dec25 2004 Post ID: 44725
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"I'll take one... (sips some)...What the?... dog, this crap ain't lemonade... this is urinade!" DB gets up and tosses the cup into the toilet, then flushes it.
"Pee belongs in the toilet," he said, when it suddenly plugged up from the cup. "Lovely," he said. "First I drink some toxic urinade from someone else bowels, now I need a plunger for the toilet." DB grabs a toilet cleaner and starts to unplug the toilet when he realizes it's not a plunger.
"Dammit! This is a cleaner! I guess it should be handy tool for the event that will probably come up in the next few minutes, when I regurgitate over everything..."

Cez Posted: 12:48 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45726
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Chaos laughed.
"A drink? Thought you'd never ask!" he said. "I'll take a Budweiser. Lowthos, yours would be a Guiness, right?"
"Yup," said Lowthos, tapping in a button combo to power up his virtual self. "By the way, got any Pringles?"
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:59 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48768
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
"I thought you were on a diet...well, anyway, I don't like chips... actually, do you have any mouthwash? Uh, heh...hehehe..."
Just then somebody walks in... Samus Aran?
"What the hell... damn... damn... who... no, it's not real, it's not Samus, she only exists in a game..."
"Who sez?" retorted Samus, then fired a shot from her Arm Cannon, blowing up the Nintendo DS in DB's hands.
"You'll pay for that!" he shouted.

Cez Posted: 03:12 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49016
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
Lowthos laughed and high-fived Samus.
"Great to see you," he said. "Hey DSP, who said I was on a diet?"
prancibald Posted: 11:10 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49152
prancibald
Forum GuestMember
+
Prancibald wonders why everyone is talking 2 eathother in the 3rd person...
"why the $&%* are we doing this?" Prancibald asks...
prancibald Posted: 11:13 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49153
prancibald
Forum GuestMember
+
"why do we speak 2 ourselves in the 3rd person for no reason whatsoever?" Prancibald asks... "oh well...guess im doin it 2,"says Prancibald 2 nobody...
Cez Posted: 13:24 Jan04 2005 Post ID: 49201
Cez
Forum GuestMember
+
((We're using characters that aren't ourselves. It's a role play. That's what we do))
Metal Madness Posted: 19:30 Jan12 2005 Post ID: 53731
Metal Madness
Forum GuestMember
+
(yeah dude)

Blaze: *looks at the screan* "aaaahhhh that cheap, but if did it I will too" *closses his eyes chants then appears on the screan* "Your goin' down"
Displaying Page 3 of 21
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | ... | 19 | 20 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close