Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The SuperCheats Newsletter: July 2009

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | Last     Next
Vasco Posted: 09:20 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2694980
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
Post Likes: 7
+

Banner by ozzo

Hello fellow SuperCheats users (and random stalkers). Welcome to the SuperCheats Newsletter of July 2009 ;).
As of the moment I am writing this we are still missing our last Article (Qwert?s Interview, who would have guessed?). We still need to send this to our Editor. If he manages to finish this in a couple of hours (hoping he is online by the moment he gets it), we WILL be posting the NL in time. I?d like to say ?as usual?, but I don?t like lying. If by any chance we are late, I?d like to personally blame our Editor [EDITOR NOTE: Not my fault, did it as fast as usual and as soon as I got it]. And Filip. Smile

As for in-site news, the SuperCheats Newsletter Staff would like to wish the best luck to Namek, who resigned from a few major General Boards spots. You?ve been doing a great job Namek, and we all hope you get back to being as active as you once were. So yes, seeing as I wasn?t ?allowed? by Tank to make a topic over General Chat, I?d like to announce that GENERAL CHAT MODERATOR POSITIONS ARE NOW OPEN, ah.
On another note, this month we had the case of our first successful hacker. For more information about this matter, read Taylor?s Special Article below.

On to the Newsletter itself, we have a couple of Specials this month. We are getting our first Official SuperCheats Newsletter Gaming Review (also known as OSCNLGR), by Loony and, once again, Taylor joins us with another unexpected Special Article. Finally, I?d like to welcome Xeta (XZYOE), who is joining us for the first, replacing Lukie. Lukie, we?d all like to wish best of luck; get Internet soon. Stick around, take your time, enjoy. ;)

Contents

1 Qwert?s Interview
2 Posting Achievements
3 Submission Achievements
4 Anniversaries
5 Game Of The Month
6 Video Gaming Review
7 Site Of The Month
8 Member of the Month
9 Pixel?euphoria?
10 Disclaimer

Qwert?s Interview

*to be edited?*

Article by qwertyuio

Posting Achievements

Well, another month goes by, and there were an impressive amount of posting achievements this time. In fact, we almost had one person in every category. We would have if I had spammed up the Forum Games a bit more :P. Nearly everyone was in Next Generation this time. Why is that? It?s because the older members are falling, and new are rising. Where are you my friends, my fellow older members? We need to rise up! Rise up and smash down the newbs! Veterans FTW!
Okay, I?m done with that joke now.
Oh wait, I feel another one coming on.
THIS. IS. SUPERCHEATS!
Wow, I apologize for that horrible joke. Anyways, congratulations to everyone mentioned!

1,000-4,999
Next Generation (*)
1 destroyer96 (1K + 2K)
2 Pokemonhacker68 (1K + 2K)
3 CyberneticMooninite
4 Austinanymous (3K + 4K)
5 Nic21
6 Traffic Monger (3K + 4K)
7 hatershateme
8 bradthegamemaster
9 Prod1gy X
10 jameer

5,000-9,999
Junior Elites (**)
1 PhilXZ
2 pity
3 know-your-role
4 t-bug2007

10,000-14,999
Elite Members (***)
1 v-gamer

15,000-19,999
Veterans (****)

20,000+
Supercheats Legends (****)
1 Vasco (Woo!)

Imaloony8.0 and the newsletter staff apologize if you had a posting achievement but were not featured in this article due to either you not making a topic or loony being an idiot by not noticing it. Achievements will only be counted for the newsletter if they have a thread made for them in the month of that newsletter. Your achievements won?t be counted if you don?t make a topic, so make sure to keep up to date with your post count! And no, I will not count Team and Clans. If you want cheap posts, go over to Forum Games, ok?
Article by imaloony8.0

Submission Achievements

I? don?t even know what to say. Why am I doing this article again? [EDITOR NOTE: Who knows? I?d rather you didn?t. Less work for me.]

100-299
Junior Submitters (*)
Nothing to see here =[

300-599
Dedicated Submitters (**)
1 imaloony8.0

600-999
Hardcore Submitters (***)
Nor anything to see here.

1,000-1,499
Crazed Submitters (****)
Still nothing to see.

1,500+
OMGWTFBBQ (*****)
Expecting something here? No chance.

Imaloony8.0 and the newsletter staff apologize if you had a submission achievement but were not featured in this article either due to you not making a topic or loony being an idiot by not noticing it. Achievements will only be counted for the newsletter if they have a thread made for them in the month of that newsletter. Your achievements won?t be counted if you don?t make a topic, so make sure to keep up to date with your submission count!
Article by imaloony 8.0

Anniversaries

Oh, hi there. You may have noticed I?m not Lukie (actually, if did, I?d be very impressed.) Due to technical difficulties, Lukie doesn?t have internet, so I am filling in for him this month.

First Year (*):
1 hatershateme

Second Year (**):

1 marielue5

Third Year (***):

Nobody celebrating their third anniversary this month

Fourth Year (****):

1 superblobby

Fifth Year (*****):

1 CurryMonster

[b][u]Real Birthdays:[/b][/u]
1 v-gamer (July 2)
2 Austinanymous (July 7)
3 Pokemonhacker68 (July 12)
4 StarDust shall live (July 15)

If you were not included on this list, it is because you did not make a topic this year and I couldn?t be bothered to go hunt for it. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Article by XZYOE

Game of the Month

Hey guys and gals, so everyone?s favourite 360 lover (GTFO loony) is here to tell you our Game of the Month. I hope you enjoy the article.
Now I have quite the collection of games, and they are all bloody brilliant, if I may say so myself. I?m the sort of person that will only buy a game if I am absolutely sure that I?ll love it. So of course, this created a lot of competition for who I should choose for Game of the Month, and by a lot of competition, I mean me looking through my games for 1 minute. I?d recently rented Resident Evil 5 and was having a good time with it, but there is something about it that just didn?t appeal to me, so sorry Sheva, I?m going to keep cursing at you in-game like there?s no tomorrow. Another strong contender was GTA IV; a game that I believe deserved all the praise it got from the critics. You should see how much of a beast I am when Racing/driving over LIVE :3. And then I saw one amazing game that came out a while ago, but I still play frequently. This game is the very essence of godly co-op play with a nice horror twist. You guessed it, this month?s Game of the Month is:

Left 4 Dead

Now before this games release, there was a lot of hype surrounding this game. After all, it?s a game by Valve, a company that some would regard as the best video game developer of all time, I certainly would. (Sorry Bungie, you?ve got 2nd!) This game was a noticeable exclusive to the Xbox360, I say noticeable, because it was one of the rare FPS that focused purely on co-op, no matter the side you play on. So, a week or 2 after its release, I had quite a large amount of money to spend on games, I bought like 6 games from GameStop in one go, you should have seen the look on the cashiers face. When I came home it was the first game I popped in, and here we go.

First impressions?well I must say the opening cinematic was pretty kick *** and gave a good feel to the game overall. A big thing that it showed me was that this was not going to be some slow, highly strategic, kill zombies one by one type of thing. This game is a fast paced ?Get the hell out of here? sort of thing. The zombies run at you like there is no tomorrow. The slowest and weakest of the special infected is the Boomer, except nobody considers him weak after he pukes or explodes on you with his infected bile and sends an entire army of infected running towards you. Now this may not be that scary, after all, just gun them down, right? No, not the case, remove your vision and the vision of anybody else who got puked, and it become a huge pain. This is just one of the many moments where your life rests in your partners hands. The people who can still see need to tell you where to go and where to shoot, as well as protecting you themselves. Like I said, this game runs purely and entirely on the co-op. It?s even like that for the special infected on the opposite team when playing Versus mode. Although, they respawn, so they?re only object is to kill you, not to worry about themselves. A commonly employed team tactic on the infected side, is for a Smoker (A special infected with a long tongue that can pull Survivors from long distances towards him, then hit them) to pull someone in, when this happens the Survivors will usually send someone out to recover the person, but then that person gets pounced by a Hunter - which is a beast that can jump great distances - pounces on you, and just starts ripping you to shreds.

The Plot: I?ll sum it up for you. There are 4 survivors with guns that need to get the hell out of wherever they are and get to an extraction point. Actually, that wasn?t summing it up, that was the entire plot. So there really isn?t a plot, or there is very little of one. What I tell you, is that for a game like this a plot is not necessary and would only make the game worse. This game says ?Here are a bunch of infected, kill them, get to the Safe Room or the Extraction point, try to keep everyone alive along the way.?

The gameplay: Like I said before, it is focused all on co-op. There are 4 survivors, who need to get from point A to point B with minimal losses. There are common infected and 4 Special Infected (played by humans in versus mode) on the other team who just need to kill the Survivors. Special Infected respawn and will generally employ strategies to separate the survivors from each other. The survivors have a few weapons, a pump-action shotgun, a pistol (unlimited ammo that can later be upgraded to dual pistols), an Uzi, a semi-auto shotgun, and an M16; the latter 2 of which are scattered throughout levels as a sort of upgrade to the Uzi and pump-action. They also have Molotov cocktails and pipe bombs. Pipe bombs attract all common infected in the area to them, and then it blows up along with the infected.

Now, as for the setting, in Left 4 Dead there are 4 campaigns you play through, No Mercy, Death Toll, Dead Air, and Blood Harvest. No Mercy is stationed through the streets of a city with the goal of getting to the ?Mercy Hospital?. You get extracted from the roof of the hospital via helicopter. The graphics are well done, and quite detailed. One thing to take note of is that Valve made lighting and color a big part of this game?s setting. If you see a red building with some lights around it, you know for sure that?s where the Safe House is. All in all, they really perfected the atmosphere of the game. Death Toll takes you through a sub-urban area of housing and highways with the ultimate goal of getting to an extraction point on a ship. Dead Air starts in a green house, leads you through apartment buildings, many rooftops, and offices, with the goal of getting to an air port to fuel up a plane and then taking off in it. Blood Harvest takes you through a spooky, well made forest and into a hay field close to a farmhouse where you radio in for an armored vehicle to come pick you up.

To wrap things up, Left 4 Dead is a true gem among video games and is quite possibly the greatest co-op game of all time. No, it?s not scary and it?s really not a horror game, but that doesn?t mean huge horror fans should avoid it. If you want mindless shooting, killing, and fast paced brilliantly executed teamwork, then this is the game for you.
Article by qwertyuio

Video Game Review of the Month

Video Game Review: Red Faction: Guerrilla (Xbox 360, Playstation 3, Windows Computer)

First is an intro to this game. Now, I have not played Red Faction 1, or Red Faction 2. When I first saw this game, it looked really cool. The destruction looked awesome, as did the combat. The trailers were awesome, and the guys I love to listen to at NextGenWalkthroughs loved the demo. I really got my hopes up for this title, and was betting on it to be the best title of the summer, but, as they say, it?s always best to be pessimistic.

Graphics:
Now, to start things off on a positive note, the graphics are beautiful. The buildings are constructed well as are the vehicles; the character models look quite realistic. The world has a dusty feel to it, but you can tell the difference between the zones in Red Faction. However at the same time, the graphics seem to beg for something more, as many of the buildings and vehicles look alike, making the graphics quite monotonous. However, the frame rate stays high, even during large-scale demolition.
Score ? 9/10

Plot:
Now, the plot is a bit different. You play as Alec Mason. No relation to Alex Mercer. You are on the planet Mars which has been terra formed lately to allow breathable air, the EDF (Earth Defence Force) is run amuck with power, stripping miners of rights and all that crap. You arrive on this planet to try and make a living with your brother Dan Mason. Dan reveals during your first job that he works for the Red Faction, a group of miners who wish to liberate Mars. He wants you to join, but Alec refuses. After a series of spoiler based events, Alec becomes a wanted man by the EDF, and he has no choice but to help the Red Faction succeed.
Now, I?m sure you?ve seen a few trailers of this game. Here?s what surprised me: If you?ve seen one of the Red Faction trailers, you saw a scene from pretty much every cutscene in the game. No joke. For a long time after stating the game, there is almost no plot development, which is sad, because I thought they could done so much more with the plot here. Later on in the game, there are several plot twists that really started to get me pumped up, but they were short lived. The story is short, and very mediocre.
Score ? 6/10

Sound:
The sound is an interesting case. The voice acting is so-so. Some characters, such as Alec, do a great job, but many others don?t do so well. The sound of combat itself is really well done. The guns and explosions all sound different and really cool. The vehicles sound like vehicles, and all the smashing, crashing, explosions, and shooting sound really cool. However, the music over the game is repetitive and not very good. You?d reach for the mute button, but you have to hear the Intel to be effective in the game. Now, I may have been spoiled when I played Fallout 3, but this would be another great game to have a radio in. It would play different music and mention some stories based on what you do in the game and all of that. Hell, in one mission there?s a radio station, but you can?t listen to it unless you?re standing right next to something projecting it, which is disappointing, as the music really could have used some lightening up.
Score ? 7/10

Controls:
Now the controls for this game are very good. The shoot and melee buttons are both triggers, something that was done in Left 4 Dead, which was also a great use. The sticks move and control the camera, as they should, left bumper sprints, an interesting choice, but it works, A to jump, X to reload, Y to pickup and switch weapons, and B for? whatever. The right stick can be clicked to zoom in with your gun, which works surprisingly well. What?s best about the controls is the weapon switching. In FPSs like Halo, you need to tap Y to switch between two guns. In Gears of War, you use the D-Pad to switch. In Oblivion, you bring up the menu and manually switch, but this game does it much different, for the better. You hold right bumper to bring up your weapons on screen. From here, you can see your four weapons, top, bottom (which is always filled by the sledgehammer), right, and left. Now, to select your weapon, you hit to corresponding FACE button. A for down, B for right, Y for up, and X for left. It does an incredible job in that regard, and I was pleasantly surprised.
Score ? 10/10

Gameplay:
Now, the other stuff in this review was important, but this is the grand daddy of is the game good or bad; the answer to this question? Eh? well, sort of.
Let?s start with combat. The combat is quite good. You can easily move in and out of cover, and from cover, you use the left stick to pop out and shoot, which works very well. You can melee enemies too, with your gun, your almighty sledgehammer, or one of the few different ones. Because of the destructible environment, it changes your strategy, and allows you to destroy enemy cover, make a new insertion point into a building, or just bring the building to the ground on top of everyone in there. The aiming for the rifles is tight and responsive, having a semi lock-on when you get close to an enemy, allowing for easy aiming with the third person perspective. However, there are some problems. First, you die far too easily; the punishment for dying is very little, except you start back at a safe house. It becomes less hit and run and more hit and die, which becomes really annoying when you have to drive all the way back to do a little more damage to the structure. You have AI Red Faction members to help you out but? they?re really not too helpful. They make Dom from Gears 2 look like a human partner. More importantly, you can?t carry enough ammo for guns! Often you find yourself in a bad situation: enemies all over, little cover, and no ammo, which results in your death. This is quite annoying, with only a few clips for your guns, you simply can?t do very much by yourself, and the AI is worthless, making combat good, but often frustrating and annoying and forcing you to always be in a car to avoid death.
Now, speaking of driving, the vehicle physics are horrid. Often you?re driving along or trying to get away from the EDF and you hit a bump, and your car goes flying into a serious of areal summersaults that would make the Blue Angles Jealous. This gets really annoying during the ?race? missions where you need to transport a vehicle to a certain point in a certain amount of time. Also, many of the coolest vehicles it seems like the game simply doesn?t want you to use. You remember the heavy and light walkers from the trailers? The ones that tore everything apart? I counted three instances in the game where you got to use the Heavy, and probably the same number to use the light walker, and they?re all fairly short missions. That?s really sad, since they?re the most fun to tear buildings down with, and the game simply refuses your access to them.
The destruction in this game is quite good. You can use your sledgehammer, a rocket launcher, a thermobaric rocket launcher, your mining charges, and many other things to tear the buildings down, and it is very fun, and quite satisfying. However, with all this destruction, there is a fatal flaw. I was driving along in many different roads to get from point A to point B, and I noticed something strange. I was driving along an empty road. Up until then, I thought nothing of these, but there are lots of them in the game, lots of huge open spaces. What?s wrong with it? There aren?t enough destructible buildings in the game, and these areas could have been used for giant cities to tear to the ground. Sure, you can do wrecking crew and stuff, but it isn?t quite the same as going into a big city and tearing everything to the ground with your sledgehammer.
Now, lastly, for the missions, it?s another interesting case. The missions directly for the Red Faction, the story driven missions, are rather good, having you do some really cool objectives and generally being a lot of fun. But the side missions are very repetitive, the same four or five missions over and over again, which is a big disappointment.
Score ? 7/10

Overall:
Red Faction: Guerrilla was a really good idea, but it fell flat on its face. The graphics and controls were good, but not much else. While the combat was good, it was held down with you dying too easily and stupid friendly AI. The destruction was good, but the developers didn?t make use of the open world. So much of it was empty, and I was yearning for more to break. The main quest missions were fun, but the side missions were crap, and both the plot and sound could have been so much more.
One of the biggest sins of this game, as I mentioned earlier, it simply didn?t make the most use of an open world. Not enough buildings to break and, most importantly, they limited your access to some of the most fun tools in the game, maybe because they were afraid you?d have too much fun.
Overall, this game is a rent. I played Wrecking crew and it provided some mild entertainment, but I never went online. I doubt anything could be online to revive this game, however. My suggestion would have been simply to make this game linear. Work on the levels to allow you to use destruction strategically, and make more stuff to break in those linear levels, and you could have had a winner, but you just ended up with a disappointing open world game.
Final Score: 7/10
Article by imaloony 8.0

Tbug?s Special: Hacker or Hero?

This just in... Last week... a REAL hacker?
Yes. There was a real hacker.
OMGWTHBFB(burntfriedbeans)?

If you want the whole story, read the whole story here. For all you smart people, feel free to show off by reading all 192 posts. For the rest, feel free to watch our promotional video.

For the lazy, here's a quick summary of what happened. How many of you remember the I Poke Badgers With Spoons avatar incident? If you do, you've got a better memory than me. If you don't, welcome to Summer School.
Basically, there was a "glitch" on SuperCheats, and random people's avatars turned into the I Poke Badgers animated avatar. Some people had them in older threads who OBVIOUSLY never post here anymore (Probably because they joined SuperCheats when they were under age and left in retirement). Soon enough, this "glitch" turned into a fad. Because our very own Vasco, who stars in a new TV show called "My Little Vascos", changed the colour and added them to other people's avatar slots.

Alright, there's that in a nutshell. About a week ago though, the same incident happened. Except, the "glitch" used a cat instead of a badger.
Rich stated in a recent MSN convo with me: "I thought I was just imagining... But even my avatar got changed!" Well, sure enough, as you guessed, somebody hacked the avatar.php file in SuperCheats, obviously using the ol' trick I told him abo---. The member was named, "I poke badgers with spoons." That (to me at least) was a VERY clever disguise. After 6 pages though, we all saw through his disguise, and avatars were disabled until Mark fixed the patch, rendering my services completely useless.
All in all, Dale (The member) was a cool guy who just admitted he did it. Here's a shocker. He's one of the most respected members now, and hasn't and won't be banned. Weird, the first person to ACTUALLY hack SuperCheats doesn't get banned, but is actually well respected because he hacked? Yes. We are always looking for loopholes to be spotted and announced. As long as you don't abuse it, and you report it immediately, you're in the clear.
If you have any questions, just ask the most important member in this month's newsletter, RLzingern. After all, he IS member of the month. I think....

Article by tbug2007

Site of the Month

Hey, it?s me, Randy. Today we are going to learn about science??.Were you fooled? I?m joking. But, before we get on with this awesome article made by muo, watch these two videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watc...l0Cu9HgM
http://www.youtube.com/watc..._5bP8eGg

Now, did you see them? If you didn?t, you won?t know what I?m talking about and you will look like a fool.
Scientist have actually proven it. Well, maybe not.
Anyway! What you saw were the two videos about a site called Toribash, where you can make your own moves. However, you have to make the timing right, or you will look like a complete fool out there. So, you have to download the game to...well, play it. Oh, and don?t worry, it doesn?t have a virus.

Once you download the game and start it, it will ask you to register at the menu. You don?t have to put your email, and it will automatically keep you logged in once you open it up again.
Once you registered, you can either go to fight school (where noobies go learn about some of the basics of the game) or go to free play and try to figure out some moves. It may seem hard at first, but once you figure it out, you will get VERY addicted to it. There?s also the setup, where you change the settings, and last but not least, the multi-player room. once you click on Multi-player, it will show rooms (servers) and there?s Beginner, Intermediate, Expert, ect. Now, this is my opinion, I like the Twinswords and Aikido. The more games you win, the more TC you get. You can go to the site and use the TC for accessories and make you look pimp, or what other way you call ?cool?. You go up a belt, after a curtain amount of games. White Belt, Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Brown and, of course, the BLACK BELT. I?m a Blue Belt, and I?ve been playing it for 3 weeks. This game has lots of blood, but it?s nice and suitably for 10 and up. I think. Cough.
The owner of this game is Hampa, he?s not usually on the servers that much.

In the end, you should get the game, at toribash.com. It?s fun. I know I was suppose to say something else but I forgot.Goodbye, and as two great men said:
1st man: My sandwich tastes funny.
2nd man: yeas it?s been on my crotch.

See you latter.

Article by RLzingern

Member of the Month

And I?m back once again. Yes, so please, wipe away the tears. .
We broke records this month. Seeing as Lukie was away, I couldn?t even have the usual conversation with him about the MOTM. This is getting ridiculous, so we have (I have) decided: from now on, we WILL accept previous elected MOTMs.

As for our new MOTM, I had to think quite a bit to make my decision (about 5 seconds). After all, he keeps stealing topics over SCT and debating with your favourite host. He is also a lazy bugger (intended pun /hint) who doesn?t make Posting Achievements topics for himself. The worst part, however, is that he dun like dem mudkipz.

Without further delays, this Edition?s Member of The Month, will be...

Rbug2006!

Congra?..wait, wrong insect. This Edition?s Member Of The Month will be?

*Amazing piano piece being played in the background*

(Unfortunately, you?re playing it yourself, since we don?t have enough money to hire one)

Tbug2007

Make us proud, Buggy ;D Like I said on msn, act surprised. Cough.

Article by Vasco

Pixel?euphoria?

LAST MONTH?S WINNER:

Vasco

Congratulations, myself.
I?ll have the option to wear a badge. If I decide to use it, I?ll personally change my current signature so it is just one image, and thus I won?t be breaking the rules.
I?ll accept my own offer, thank you. I mean, thank me.

This game consists of finding ONE hidden pixel that could be anywhere on the site.
The pixel shall be hidden by one of the Newsletter Staff Team. We won?t mention who did it, so even the other members can look for it. The pixel will be in the middle of an avatar, signature or even text, and it will stand out by not being part of the original piece (something that should be fairly easy to notice).

Here are two examples:

To make it easier, this month?s Pixel will be hidden IN AN IMAGE by tbug2007.
Good luck to all~
Article by Vasco

[center][b]Disclaimer[/center][/b]
This newsletter was not intended to offend anyone and elaboration was used for enjoyable reading. Any attempt to re-create/rip this newsletter will cause TestVirus to go freaky. Seriously, I won?t even mention anyone else, he alone is enough to scare the crap out of rippers. If you still want to proceed, we also have loony. Now leave.
NOTE: No, none of the NL Staff Members will marry you.

The Newsletter Team
Vasco - Host and Article Writer
Qwertyuio - Interviewer
Lukie ? Article Writer (Away)
Imaloony8.0 ? Article Writer
Tbug2007 ? Article Writer
XZYOE ? Honorary Article Writer
TestVirus101 ? Editor

If you?d like to help, please send your application to the e-mail below. Also, regarding the Special Article, we accept the Special from ANYONE. You can just make an article you think is pretty interesting, and send it to us. If it?s good enough, it will be posted, and of course you?ll get credit for it.

For what was mentioned above, or for any further questions, e-mail me at:
vasco_gamer @ hotmail. com [remove the spaces]

« Last edited by Vasco on Aug 6th 2009 »

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
Vasco Posted: 09:23 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2694981
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Personally, I think we did a fantastic job this month. Lots of great articles everyone can enjoy.

Once again, I'd like to congratulate all the mentioned and, of course, our new MOTM.Smile

The Newsletter will be updated with the Interview once I receive it.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
superblobby Posted: 10:10 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2694988
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Well done guys, nice article.

Kudos to Loony and that qwertbloke for the GotM's, found them quite interesting, and to me on my fourth year.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Craizen Posted: 10:19 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2694991
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
Awesome work guys.

Jokes however, more lame than normal. Evil

BFB made up for it though.
PhilXZ Posted: 11:17 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695005
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
Jokes are being used over and over. We need new 'shlapshteck komidie'!!!

A shame that my Silver Medal Expert award wasn't mentioned, but at least my 9k were. And 10k will probably be inserted in the next one as well. Great newsletter though guys. qwert, you need to get up and submit that interview!
Pokemonhacker68 Posted: 11:50 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695010
Pokemonhacker68
Post Likes: 1
+
Ah perfect article like always. I liked seeing myself in it.
I still cant believe why Im not member of the month yet :(
I play Pokemon SoulSilver, want my friend code?
4254 8066 1536

RLzingern Posted: 12:30 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695019
RLzingern
+
WTF i can't find my article. Did i miss it or did you forget it again vas??? -_-
[center]
My Theme Song I It's just a team
avy and sig made by me
my email: Don't add me, i'll add you.
When you lose someone, you lose yourself. ~Me (Randy)
ChrisMaclean Posted: 12:40 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695025
ChrisMaclean
Kusanagi's Man
Post Likes: 5
+
Taylor tried to murder me. I has proof that he did try to. Evil
Nice article. Although I do like last month's special article very much.
Looks like it won't be long until I'm mentioned twice in September's newsletter. Smile

Signature by your's truly~
Aura Kingdom IGN: ASarcasticMage Level 77 Sorcerer/Wizard
Hel_Sama Level 42 Necromancer/Sorcerer
Sarmus Level 61 Duelist/Gunslinger
Lzxa Level 60 Ravager/Gunslinger
JackiePotato Level 47 Brawler/Ronin
Jack said:Should put something interesting here but lazy
know-your-role Posted: 13:35 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695039
know-your-role
+
Great newsletter. Congratulations to Taylor & everybody else. Smile
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
destroyer96 Posted: 14:51 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695203
destroyer96
+
love the newsletter yay!!! i was in it next month ill be a junior posterand ill have 100 submissions...maybe...

« Last edited by destroyer96 on Aug 2nd 2009 »

e-bros: hadugen and Pokemonhacker68/shiny grovyle
credit to PH68 for the sig!!! thanx buddy!!!
E-mail= [email protected]

Trainer Saphire Posted: 15:12 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695253
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
Post Likes: 4
+
Awesome job ~

Really impressed by the GotM ;)
"I know I'm lame, I just flaunt it"
XZYOE Posted: 15:59 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695281
XZYOE
lukie is hot
+
You seemed to make an error Vasco. You used the Lukie's Anniversaries opening from last month's. I didn't have that.

Dale is one of the most respected members now? wtf?
UNLOCKED
Vasco Posted: 17:01 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695312
Vasco
MOE MOE KYUUUUUN
+
Sorry Xeta, well spotted. Fixed now.

Randy, we didn't know if we actually could post that Article. It's an advertisement, no matter how you see it. However, after thinking for a while, I've decided to include it and call it a new segment: the Site Of The Month. Hoping to see more next time. Smile (Beware of the grammar, though. I spent almost 10 minutes fixing it.)

Thanks, everyone.

againstall has invaded

BECKY = 10/10
RLzingern Posted: 18:49 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695389
RLzingern
+
LOL sorry and thx.
And i told you when i sent the first article, it might have some advertising
[center]
My Theme Song I It's just a team
avy and sig made by me
my email: Don't add me, i'll add you.
When you lose someone, you lose yourself. ~Me (Randy)
qwertyuio Posted: 19:30 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695416
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Vasco, there are 2 game of the months, Loonie's should be "Game Review of the Month". X_x

Great great great job to everyone this month, there was quite a lot to read despite my interview not being there yet. Thanks for the praise on my GoTM article. Smile
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
imaloony8.0 Posted: 23:22 Aug02 2009 Post ID: 2695525
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
The heading "Game of the Month" is over my review. D:

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Prod1gy X Posted: 03:04 Aug03 2009 Post ID: 2695686
Prod1gy X
+
Woohoo,Im one of the next generations.Nice newsletter guys,too bad my 200+ subs wasnt mentioned,my fault since I wanted to post it with my 3k topic but oh well Smile

[center][center]
[b][color=black]MSN: [email protected][/b]

If you cant read it you are blind Speak to the hand
Namek Posted: 05:36 Aug03 2009 Post ID: 2695744
Namek
+
I want to see the interview!

And, thanks for the strange mention lololol

( If anybody applys for GC I will kill you )

jokesssss
Brb. Smile
dx_hbk Posted: 08:14 Aug03 2009 Post ID: 2695844
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
nice nl guys and i think i found the pixl

tbug's post with M_M's avatar is it right the bottem one cause i think there is one pixel there but not sure http://forums.supercheats.com/topic.php?topic=103720&pid=26920192692019

Taylor if its not the right one i swear to god i searched for like 2.5 hours!!!!!!.

« Last edited by dx_hbk on Aug 3rd 2009 »

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

know-your-role Posted: 08:28 Aug03 2009 Post ID: 2695873
know-your-role
+
Sorry, but that's just sad Abdul. Honestly. I don't believe it's there, I can't see anything. If it's there, I have to fear about my eyesight. I'm becoming blind lol.
E-bro: Jakethesnake14
Displaying Page 1 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 14 | 15 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 478122

Post Top
Click to close