Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Great World Tournament.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Gamerad Posted: 07:34 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2732761
Gamerad
Post Likes: 1
+
Burter saw the wind blast coming, and simply appeared behinde Ryku and whispered in his ear.
"Too slow"

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
PhilXZ Posted: 11:46 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2732917
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
Ryku ignored Burter's showiness. "Save it for the female geckos!" he taunted and turned to Naruto, and replied, "Trust me! It does."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:15 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733029
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Sky looked down at the sword at her side. "This? This is the Sword of the Four Winds. A very old, legendary weapon. It was used by a fabled hero to kill an evil tyrant and free a whole country."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
PhilXZ Posted: 13:17 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733032
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Vipra looked at it in interest. "Do you mind if I hold it??"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:23 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733044
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Sky paused, fingering the handle in thought. She didn't think that the sword's powers would work for anyone but her, but something about Vipra made Sky hesitate. "I suppose it couldn't hurt." Sky said. She pulled the sword out of the sheath and offered it to Vipra grip first.

ss2teengohan Posted: 13:28 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733056
ss2teengohan
+
"A wind sword? I wonder if my wind natured chakra would react to it?" Naruto mused.
PhilXZ Posted: 13:33 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733067
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Vipra took the sword and studied it carefully. As she drew her finger across the blade, she studied the features, length, sharpness, and material.

Ryku was watching from a distance. "She better not try anything funny!" he muttered to himself.

Vipra swund the sword to test it's cut. As she did, a slight breeze of air blew. She felt curious about that since there hadn't been any wind ever since she arrived. She handed the sword back to Sky though and spoke. "That's an impressive blade, it has some very interesting features. I haven't seen many blades with an exquisite style like that. The other one I've seen is that of Ryku's. Maybe if you ask him he might show it to you."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 13:56 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733094
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Sky took it back, slightly surprised that she had even been able to summon a light breeze with the sword. She sheathed it carefully. "Nah, I'd rather see it for the first time it battle, when I can really get to know a weapon." She smiled.

ss2teengohan Posted: 14:40 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733121
ss2teengohan
+
Naruto asked Sky. "Could i see that sword for a second?"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 15:24 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733153
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Sky cocked an eyebrow at this boy. "What for?" She asked.

PhilXZ Posted: 16:11 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733207
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Ryku was standing under a tree, waiting impatiently. "Where the heck is the tournament ambassador or whoever started this thing??"
ss2teengohan Posted: 16:45 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733219
ss2teengohan
+
Naruto replied. "To see if it will react to my wind chakra."
imaloony8.0 Posted: 16:50 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733223
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Sky shook her head. "It really doesn't work that way. The fact that she managed to even get a reaction out of it was a miracle, and probably only because I had just touched it and left a bit of my own energy within it. Really, it only works for those it chooses. It's chosen two people so far: Me, and the warior who used it before me." She then grinned. "What would you do if it did react to you then? Steal it from me?"

PhilXZ Posted: 17:10 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733236
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Ryku came in. "He probably would!" he said blatantly, grinning.
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:38 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733265
ss2teengohan
+
Naruto scowled. "i would never steal something. Thats not what an honerable leaf shinobi would do. I was just curious to see if something would happen if i touched it.And since i defeated Pain i thought id be powerfull enough to make something happen." he said in irritation
PhilXZ Posted: 19:05 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733278
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
"Just because you defeated a pawn of Akatsuki doesn't mean that you have the world at your fingers. The Sword of Four Winds is one of the most powerful blades in the universe. It takes years of practice to perfectly control it nevertheless it's a one in a million chance that it would even choose a young fighter as wielder." Ryku pulled out his sword, the blue blade gleamed in the sunlight. "My sword, the Sword of Longardien, was created by the Sage of the Six Paths. Yet even he wasn't able to wield it! I was lucky enough that it chose me, since the Sage is considered a legendary fighter in the universe that we live in." He paused. "People can use blades all they want, but a blade's true power is only unlocked when the blade chooses its wielder. Just because Vipra was allowed to wield the Sword of Four Winds doesn't mean that everyone can. It's not a toy." He then turned to Sky. "Am I right?"
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:07 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733283
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Sky nodded. "It's less of a weapon and more of an... extention of one's self."

"Trust me kid, you couldn't move a leaf with that sword." Fan said, approaching Naruto. "The sword choses it's weilder. You using that sword would make it no more than a hunk of metal to you. And trying to force your abilities on it..." Fan laughed. "Good luck. If you live through it, I'd love to hear about the pain you'd feel when it rejected the energy and reflected the shock right back at you." Fan then drew her own shorter sword. "Certain blades almost have a mind of their own, and they're only loyal to who they pick." Fan gripped this short sword tighter and slashed it against her left arm. She then held it up to show not so much as a scratch. "Tell me, would that sword bite you if given the opritunity, kid?"

« Last edited by imaloony8.0 on Sep 13th 2009 »

ss2teengohan Posted: 19:31 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733298
ss2teengohan
+
Naruto nodded. "I suppose your right. Well i have something that no one else can use." He put his fingers together and said "Shaodw clone jutsu" a clone of himself appeared. He held out his hand and the clone started to shape chakra into it. A rasengon formed in his hand. He held it out to show everyone."This technique was developed by the fourth Hokage who was my father."

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on Sep 13th 2009 »
imaloony8.0 Posted: 19:51 Sep13 2009 Post ID: 2733305
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Just putting this out there, it might be a good idea to lighten up on the spoilers in case anyone here actually wishes to read Naruto.))

Sky looked at this spinning ball, studying it intently. "Not bad." She muttered.
"Doesn't look like it has much range." Fan mused.

PhilXZ Posted: 05:46 Sep14 2009 Post ID: 2733427
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Ryku watched Naruto's Rasengan. "So you can do it, too?" Ryku performed hand-signs to form a Chidori. "Step One!" he said, then he held out his hand from which the lighting-based chakra was flowing from and a Rasengan sphere formed on top and mixed with the lightning chakra to form an electricity charged Rasengan combination. "That's the Raigeki for you!" Ryku mused and receded the jutsu.
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close