Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Great World Tournament.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 18:41 Sep16 2009 Post ID: 2734580
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
Beet scratched his head. "God knows what would have happened if Grineed hadn't been beaten. He might have taken over the world with the discovery he had."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
PhilXZ Posted: 18:17 Sep18 2009 Post ID: 2735487
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
Post Likes: 0
+
Ryku sighed. "I'm bored!"
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:03 Sep18 2009 Post ID: 2735526
ss2teengohan
+
Naruto said "So am i. Oh wait i know" He reached into his bag and pulled out some ramen, a pot, some wood, a waterbottle and some matches. He pured water into the pot set the pot on the wood started a fire and pured the ramen into the boiling water. A few minutes past and he was happily eating his ramen.
PhilXZ Posted: 08:27 Sep19 2009 Post ID: 2735837
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Ryku slapped his hand to his face. "I thought you said you didn't have Ramen!" he groaned
ss2teengohan Posted: 12:00 Sep19 2009 Post ID: 2735959
ss2teengohan
+
"Ow, i forgot" Naruto said
PhilXZ Posted: 17:56 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736704
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
"I need to warm my skills. My match might come first, so I don't want to be on a weak guard." Ryku unsheathed his sword and let his chakras mix and flow. The sword became surrounded in black chakra and Ryku entered 1st tail. A mask of a Hollow formed on his left half of his face and his seal mark tattoo spread to his jaw. Ryku's eyes turned black and his eye color was now red, his fingernails and gotten sharp while his skin showed traces of reptilian scales. He let out a cold breath and grinned. With his chakra flowing at this rate and stage, he would be ready for battle.

He turned to Vipra and spoke, his voice was rougher and deeper than normal. "Not seen this state in a while, have you Vipra?"

Vipra took a step back. "So... you couldn't wait to release your 1st tail form?"
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:37 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736731
ss2teengohan
+
(a hollow mask? your bio didint say anything about that)

Naruto felt his Kyubi react to Ryku's. He stood up and put his ramen stuff away. Hr cracked his knuckles and stretched. "So you want to spar?" Naruto asked while advancing to the one tailed state.
PhilXZ Posted: 18:40 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736733
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
((It's in there!))

"Sure, why not? But let's keep it under 50, if we tire out then we won't be able to fight 120 during our matches." he hissed. Ryku disappeared from sight and reappeared behind Naruto in an instant. His fist engulfed in a fiery black chakra and he threw a punch at the young ninja's back.
ss2teengohan Posted: 19:17 Sep20 2009 Post ID: 2736767
ss2teengohan
+
Naruto's tail wrapped around Ryku's fist and stopped it. Naruto turned around and slashed at Ryku's face

« Last edited by ss2teengohan on Sep 20th 2009 »
PhilXZ Posted: 15:49 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737090
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
((What tail? The chakra based tails don't wrap! And Naruto hasn't even transformed in your story.))

Ryku sliced off the chakra tail to release himself and disappeared right before Naruto was able to hit him. He reappeared on top of him with this time his feet engulfed in black chakra and prepared for a heel-drop kick.
ss2teengohan Posted: 15:56 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737098
ss2teengohan
+
(re-read my post when i callenged you. It says "So you want to spar?" Naruto asked while advancing to the one tailed state. and The chakra tails can wrap, in the battle between Sasuke and Naruto it grabbed Sasuke and threw him, several times)

The heel drop hit him and he flew forward a few feet. Naruto saw stars. He rubbed his head and said "Oww". His vision cleared and he held out his hand, a rasengon started to appear, but unlike the last one which was blue and white, this one was red and blue. He dashed at Ryku with the intention to hit him.
PhilXZ Posted: 16:01 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737102
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
The Rasengan hit Ryku. It didn't send him flying backwards, nor did it brutally hurt him. All it did was leave a few scratches. "Hmph!" he groaned. "That all you got?" His chakra-engulfed fists started flaring wildly and he sent out a combination of a thousand punches per second. "Shadow Style: Fury Barrage!"
ss2teengohan Posted: 17:35 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737183
ss2teengohan
+
With the speed boost granted from his one tailed transformation, Naruto was able to doge the attacks, barely. He jumped backwards. ~How did the rasengon not hurt him?~ he thought. He put his hands together in a sign "Shadow Clone Jutsu" he created two clones of himself, both were in a one tailed transformation. He held out his hand and they started to shape a rasengon, but it was bigger then the last one. The clones dissapeared as it was ready. He rushed forward and shouted "Vermillion Odama Rasengon".As he attacked Ryku with it
PhilXZ Posted: 17:50 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737190
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
"You think you can stop me with that again?" Ryku taunted. He formed a Raigeki and reached with it into the Vermillion Odama Rasengan, let go and dissappeared. He had dropped the Chidori charged sphere into the Odama Rasegnan for it to fuse and negatively react with it to cause and explosion. Ryku reappeared a few yards away from Naruto. "Bang!"
ss2teengohan Posted: 18:19 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737215
ss2teengohan
+
An explosion engulfed the area they were fighting in. When the smoke cleared, it revealed Naruto standing there.He had no visable damage but his clothes were singed. He had grown two more tails and was on the verge of growing a fourth, but he was resisting it. He put his hands together and dia series of rapid hand seals. "Fourth Pronged Seal" and he put his hand to his navel. His Kyubi chakra vanished. "Yamato taught me that, i think thats enough sparring for now"
PhilXZ Posted: 19:11 Sep21 2009 Post ID: 2737234
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
Ryku's tattoo slowly receded and so did the mask. He wasn't tired nor did he break a sweat. "Fine," he spoke calmly. "Nice fight, but unless you can't control your inner bijuu I suggest you refrain from using it until dire emergencies." He sheathed his sword and say down to meditate.
ss2teengohan Posted: 16:43 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737604
ss2teengohan
+
Naruto sat down panting and heart racing. "Yes, your right.It also doesnt help the kyubi wants to kill you."
PhilXZ Posted: 18:50 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737711
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
"Tell him he can wait... a long time!" Ryku joked.
ss2teengohan Posted: 20:01 Sep22 2009 Post ID: 2737757
ss2teengohan
+
"Theres somethign i wanted to ask you about, how do you have a jinchuriki. Knowledge of the tailed beasts isnt common knowledge, but what i do or did know was that there were only 9. And only me and Killer Bee are still alive, Gaara is alive too, but the Shukaku was extracted from him." Naruto asked
PhilXZ Posted: 15:17 Sep23 2009 Post ID: 2738054
PhilXZ
German Wunderkind
+
"There never where nine," Ryku spoke. "But ten!"
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close