Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The king of Fifa 10 is here: UDLawman

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 1

UDLawman Posted: 01:08 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772969
UDLawman
Post Likes: 0
+
Gentlemen,

I have created this topic to bring to your attention that the true king of Fifa 10 is present within this community.

As of making this post, I currently have a Fifa 10 record of 480 wins, 20 draws and 39 losses. I am practically unbeatable. My current winning streak has stretched to an amazing 102 games and I am positioned more than 500 skill points ahead of the next best player in the United States.

Being the helpful person that I am, if you are new to Fifa 10 on Xbox 360 and would like to challenge me, I would be more than helpful to accept your challenge.

For the purpose of this thread I would like to remind all users to please keep to the topic that is my presence in this community. If you wish to discuss my amazing stats on Fifa 10, you are more than welcome to participate in the discussion in this thread: http://forums.supercheats.c...c=107159.

Thank you.

- UDLawman
UDLawman is the number 1 Fifa 10 player in the United States
EA SPORTS Football World - UDLawman's Game Stats

qwertyuio Posted: 01:17 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772971
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Ah, so we've got another professional on our hands; or so it seems. You'll be heavily interrogated before we actually beleive you, that much I can guarantee. :p It's the internet, people claim to be others all the time, I'm sure you understand.

I won't contribute to it though, not in the mood atm.

Anyway, welcome to Supercheats. I'm qwertyuio, or as I'm more commonly known qwert or Filip. Been here for a few years and have established myself fairly well, so if you have any questions feel free to ask. Smile I highly suggest you read this FAQ, which covers general SC stuff. Please also familiarize with both the forum and Teams&Clans rules. Found here and here, respectively.

All in all, hope you enjoy yourself here, and I look forward to getting to know you further. Smile I imagine you have LIVE? If so, add me, it's Revolver 1412. I don't play Forza, though.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
UDLawman Posted: 01:21 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772972
UDLawman
+
I appreciate the welcome.

For further proof of my Fifa 10 achievements be sure to check the link in my signature.

« Last edited by UDLawman on Dec 10th 2009 »

qwertyuio Posted: 01:25 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772973
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
On 10-Dec-2009 UDLawman said:I appreciate the welcome.

For further proof of my Fifa 10 achievements be sure to check the link in my signature.
Ah, but anybody can link to a players stats page, non?
UDLawman Posted: 01:32 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772975
UDLawman
+
Gentlemen,

Anyone who wishes to discuss my Fifa 10 statistics should make use of the following thread: http://forums.supercheats.c...c=107159.

I will respond to anyone requesting advice as well as challenges from new players who wish to gain experience.

Please remember that this is a welcome thread not a Fifa 10 discussion thread.

Thank you

- UDLawman

qwertyuio Posted: 01:41 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772977
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
...Right. You don't need to tell a super moderator what does and doesn't belong in a new members thread. ;) You involved your FIFA career with this thread, therefore; by SC standards, I am inquiring about a valid topic of discussion.

However, if you wish for all FIFA related things to be put in the other thread you made, then so be it. Normally it would be wise not to incorporate it into your welcoming thread in the first place, though, if those are your wishes.

« Last edited by qwertyuio on Dec 10th 2009 »
Trainer Saphire Posted: 01:53 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772981
Trainer Saphire
Saphy
Post Likes: 4
+
Welcome to SuperCheats, hope you have fun here and hope to see you around more~ :]
"I know I'm lame, I just flaunt it"
UDLawman Posted: 01:55 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772982
UDLawman
+
Thank you for your kind words.

Speedt Posted: 02:20 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772991
Speedt
+
An what are these other names to you on your account?
Also using 2 different IP's.

muhammed
Owuflu
Layne.
ducky2
Seltzaer Ghui

« Last edited by Speedt on Dec 10th 2009 »

Speedt Posted: 03:46 Dec10 2009 Post ID: 2772998
Speedt
+
Topic been closed.