Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Remember old member

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Xeta Posted: 19:14 Jan12 2010 Post ID: 2786381
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
True. I think Adam was getting married maybe...

He dropped of radar in 2008 as well.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Alexzander Posted: 09:16 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786586
Alexzander
Post Likes: 1
+
Well we can choose any member we want if we consider them famous on SC. But idd like for Smods or Admis to make the choice.

BTW Vasco, i didnt know that he made you listen to metal. Now i just learned some new informations. LOL
The chase is better than the catch!
San Andreas Walk Underwater
Volke Posted: 10:34 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786602
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
How about we can discuss up to three members at a time, as long as things don't get messy?
Cross Stinger Posted: 10:42 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786607
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
I remember Blue Eyes Black Dragon, Pok�monQueen99, JCollins18, actionshark, darkboarder_77, Zelda Fan, spideraman99, Bloodhound, and mindyoulater, all of whom were substantial Pok�mon answerers before the forums were conceived. At that time the most heated rivalries were between Pok�mon submitters, and we would often take swipes at each other on the answer columns. Only actionshark, darkboarder_77, Zelda Fan, and spideraman99 posted regularly on the forums, and all except actionshark became super mods. We even had our own small Invisionfree boards way back and interacted with people I knew on PKMN.NET before I had a massive fallout there.
Volke Posted: 10:59 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786612
Volke
Executioner
+
Cross Stinger said:I remember Blue Eyes Black Dragon, Pok�monQueen99, JCollins18, actionshark, darkboarder_77, Zelda Fan, spideraman99, Bloodhound, and mindyoulater, all of whom were substantial Pok�mon answerers before the forums were conceived. At that time the most heated rivalries were between Pok�mon submitters, and we would often take swipes at each other on the answer columns. Only actionshark, darkboarder_77, Zelda Fan, and spideraman99 posted regularly on the forums, and all except actionshark became super mods. We even had our own small Invisionfree boards way back and interacted with people I knew on PKMN.NET before I had a massive fallout there.

Must have been some time ago. I've only seen three of those members post - spideraman99, Zelda Fan and, on the rare occasion, darkboarder_77.
Alexzander Posted: 11:29 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786624
Alexzander
+
Actually i dont care if we talk about more members at once, just let it be kepy organized. May the Smods make the rules if they want.

BTW Zelda Fan i only seen him a few times here, when i started posting here he was already gone. Idk nowdays if he is here.
Austinanymous Posted: 14:36 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786699
Austinanymous
Post Likes: 0
+
Zelda Fan pops in and out.
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
qwertyuio Posted: 17:17 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786787
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Mhm, and apparently he plans on retaking his smod position soon, I'll have to ask him about that. Hopefully he plans on a full return, if not I can't say it's particularly justified. A great hearted guy, though.

New member then, Koostr?
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Volke Posted: 17:27 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786800
Volke
Executioner
+
qwertyuio said:Mhm, and apparently he plans on retaking his smod position soon, I'll have to ask him about that. Hopefully he plans on a full return, if not I can't say it's particularly justified. A great hearted guy, though.

New member then, Koostr?

He's confident, isn't he? There are enough Super Mods as it is. I was telling Xeta recently that it should be one Mod gets promoted if three Super Mods have left or have been demoted.
qwertyuio Posted: 17:36 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786807
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Volke said:
qwertyuio said:Mhm, and apparently he plans on retaking his smod position soon, I'll have to ask him about that. Hopefully he plans on a full return, if not I can't say it's particularly justified. A great hearted guy, though.

New member then, Koostr?

He's confident, isn't he? There are enough Super Mods as it is. I was telling Xeta recently that it should be one Mod gets promoted if three Super Mods have left or have been demoted.

Mhm, I agree with that.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 17:50 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786814
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
wat about promoted?

zelda fan...check the UFC thread in sports forum.me dennis and zeld afan have a nice convo there...qwert dont break it up

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Zelda Fan Posted: 18:30 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786830
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
Yes indeed I will be making my return to Super Mod later on, I have already spoken to Rich about it, just not right now, and Volke, why wouldn't I feel confident? I have done a lot for this site, I was given Super Mod status in the past because I know how to do the job and for what I have done for this site, so why wouldn't I be confident? do you think I shouldn't be reinstated?

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Jan 14th 2010 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Zelda Fan Posted: 18:38 Jan13 2010 Post ID: 2786834
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
Cross Stinger said:I remember Blue Eyes Black Dragon, Pok�monQueen99, JCollins18, actionshark, darkboarder_77, Zelda Fan, spideraman99, Bloodhound, and mindyoulater, all of whom were substantial Pok�mon answerers before the forums were conceived. At that time the most heated rivalries were between Pok�mon submitters, and we would often take swipes at each other on the answer columns. Only actionshark, darkboarder_77, Zelda Fan, and spideraman99 posted regularly on the forums, and all except actionshark became super mods. We even had our own small Invisionfree boards way back and interacted with people I knew on PKMN.NET before I had a massive fallout there.

haha those were the days eh Will, we all had our rivalries, we even had teams, a team I leaded and another team bleepman leaded, bleepman and I must of had the biggest rivalry on this site, and that was more then 6 years ago, and I still say its the biggest rivalry in SC history, I can't really say there was a winner, even though my team lasted while his died off, back in the day the SC rules were not as strick and there was a lot of flamming between the two teams on the forums, but he was a great pokemon player, our battle could go either way, he would win some and I would win some.

And about actionshark, I miss that guy, him and I use to fight all the time to but were good friends to haha, he was my best friend on SC, I wonder what hes been up to now a days.

« Last edited by Zelda Fan on Jan 13th 2010 »

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Alexzander Posted: 04:14 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2786987
Alexzander
+
Zelda Fan said:Yes indeed I will be making my return to Super Mod later on, I have already spoken to Rich about it, just not right now, and Volke, whuy wouldn't I feel confident? I have done a lot for this site, I was given Super Mod status in the past because I know how to do the job and for what I have done for this site, so why wouldn't I be confident? do you think I shouldn't be reinstated?

Its nice for old members to return, so we can remember the old times.
.Impact Posted: 05:20 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787003
.Impact
Resident Graphics Artist
+
I remember being a noob at Graphics back then. The time when Master Volthawk, EspeonDude_, latiasfinder, dark_wolf_99(is the number right?), danzx, koolstr and teh- fable were still around. It's been so long :p

ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:29 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787008
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
I remember when i first went to the WWE forums for help..stayed lot longer then imagined.I wonder what osme of the guys who where there are up to now?people like Agent_Cody_Bauer(i think thats how it was)Crusher,King_Jamie56,Aether13.

I reckon you would class as a old member Alex.You did leave for a bit.

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

Volke Posted: 05:48 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787031
Volke
Executioner
+
Zelda Fan said:Yes indeed I will be making my return to Super Mod later on, I have already spoken to Rich about it, just not right now, and Volke, why wouldn't I feel confident? I have done a lot for this site, I was given Super Mod status in the past because I know how to do the job and for what I have done for this site, so why wouldn't I be confident? do you think I shouldn't be reinstated?

That's not what I think at all. In fact, I'd be happy to see you reinstated, because I know that you know what you're doing. You were a Super Mod around the time when I first appeared, I seem to recall.

The main issue is that, right now, we have a high amount of Super Moderators, 12, which is more than enough, although about three or four aren't particularly active at the moment, and everyone knows what happened last time to the inactive ones. Who knows what'll happen and when? I'm just saying don't get too excited right now, since a few higher ups (such as qwertyuio and myself) would prefer not to promote anyone to Super Mod until we've lost a couple of the current ones. Then again, you did say 'just not right now', so you have time.

Either way, I look forward to working alongside you when you're reinstated.

« Last edited by Volke on Jan 14th 2010 »
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 05:59 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787044
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
+
OMG i joined 2 days before Volke i jsut noticed that.Bow down to your elders Volke.

Zelda Fan you were a super mod?you never told me

Jirachi X Posted: 06:16 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787051
Jirachi X
Post Likes: 2
+
latiasfinder said:ozzo... aah the shenanigans she and I got into on MSN..

RJ Fighter, EspeonDude_, Fwank... ehe. <3

All great mates of mine.

Me and Volke, along with EspeonDude_, Fwank, Simple Theory, FactorX(etc) and others were the main reason the pokemon Team Ratings Forum was as good as it was in it's glory days...

Then The Pokedex team moved in *shakes fist*

So what did ever become of Fwank? He was a great guy. What did he do to ban himself?
I'm gone - bye
superblobby Posted: 07:00 Jan14 2010 Post ID: 2787061
superblobby
Please Don't Stop The Banter
Post Likes: 21
+
Zelda Fan said:I have done a lot for this site, I was given Super Mod status in the past because I know how to do the job and for what I have done for this site, so why wouldn't I be confident? do you think I shouldn't be reinstated?

Even though you have been Smod, and you had done a lot for the site, there are people more deserving of it these days. There is no god given right to being an Smod, and I'm in the exact same boat as you. It'd be pretty disrespectful to the current team if you were immediately reinstated yo.
England; time setters for the entire world.
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close