Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Remember old member

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Volke Posted: 14:22 Jan19 2010 Post ID: 2789841
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
darkboarder_77 said: @ Sanzy: Holy hell. O_O 16978 submissions?... You botted for that, didn't you? Man... back in the day, the highest count of subs was around 3000 and I was around 1800, a narrow 1200 right there at the top. Didn't seem like much then, but you have more subs than most people have posts. That's insane.

Sanzano is the elite gamer.

Anyway, why don't you stick around? It's interesting to have old members about.

As for nintendo_dude and ActionShark: nintendo_dude left in January 2007 (I remember this because there was a big commotion about it when he left, as he was the first Admin to resign. Nobody really knows much about him anymore, although I have seen him drop in on very rare occasions, the last being in November 2009 if my IP and account checker is correct), and ActionShark hasn't used his account since June 2006 (IP and account checker...but was ActionShark a big member back in those days? You're the first person I've seen mention him outside of long-dead topics).

[PhilXZ said: I still remember Rhodri.

So do I...negatively, of course.

« Last edited by Volke on Jan 19th 2010 »
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Zelda Fan Posted: 21:14 Jan19 2010 Post ID: 2790049
Zelda Fan
Post Likes: 4
+
[quoteby=Volke]
darkboarder_77 said: @ Sanzy: Holy hell. O_O 16978 submissions?... You botted for that, didn't you? Man... back in the day, the highest count of subs was around 3000 and I was around 1800, a narrow 1200 right there at the top. Didn't seem like much then, but you have more subs than most people have posts. That's insane.

Sanzano is the elite gamer.

Anyway, why don't you stick around? It's interesting to have old members about.

As for nintendo_dude and ActionShark: nintendo_dude left in January 2007 (I remember this because there was a big commotion about it when he left, as he was the first Admin to resign. Nobody really knows much about him anymore, although I have seen him drop in on very rare occasions, the last being in November 2009 if my IP and account checker is correct), and ActionShark hasn't used his account since June 2006 (IP and account checker...but was ActionShark a big member back in those days? You're the first person I've seen mention him outside of long-dead topics).

[PhilXZ said: I still remember Rhodri.

So do I...negatively, of course.[/quote]

actionshark was a big member back in the day, he was around during the time when there were teams allowed in the game forums, he was a member of my team, and of course he was a mod as well, perhaps might have had become an S mod if he hadn't of vanished.

gotta love brizilian jiu jutsu!!
Sanzano Posted: 01:22 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790102
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
What happened to Nintendo Dude, he was a popular member who stopped coming to SuperCheats for some reason.

yossy666 Posted: 02:34 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790110
yossy666
Post Likes: 0
+
Yeah, he was rather cool. Got me into SOAD.

All I remember is him saying he was leaving to try and focus on his social life and school, making new friends and stuff.
i wanna live like james dean, i wanna die a superstar.
---
yossy666 | Komodo | Aaden Foli | 02 Dissociative. | yossy666
Sanzano Posted: 09:57 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790182
Sanzano
+
Has anyone seen or heard from him since he departed SuperCheats?

Xeta Posted: 10:31 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790188
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
He pops in every once and a while.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Reverb Posted: 14:53 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790292
Reverb
Forum GuestMember
+
r and c mega.

Enough said.
mr.619 Posted: 15:49 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790321
mr.619
Wisco
Post Likes: 5
+
darkboarder_77 said:Apologies if I am bringing this thread back after its death.
I see a few people here I recognize from the old days.

What's up DB? Long time no talk.

You may remember me as Mac Cell Skip (I know I talked to you a bit when you became super mod)
Volke Posted: 17:24 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790372
Volke
Executioner
+
Sanzano said:What happened to Nintendo Dude, he was a popular member who stopped coming to SuperCheats for some reason.

You can find the whole thing here.
Zelda Fan Posted: 21:29 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790477
Zelda Fan
+
Reverb said:r and c mega.

Enough said.

Yeah I agree, I miss the iggster to.

Reverb Posted: 21:49 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790481
Reverb
Forum GuestMember
+
I talk to Iggles almost every day, but still.

She's the best member this site will never care for.
Zelda Fan Posted: 21:53 Jan20 2010 Post ID: 2790483
Zelda Fan
+
Reverb said:I talk to Iggles almost every day, but still.

She's the best member this site will never care for.

You mind telling her I said hi lol? Well I don't really know, she was around during my generation of members, so you could be right, most members here wouldn't know who she is, but I remember Smile

Sanzano Posted: 01:19 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790505
Sanzano
+
What's Youkou (David) up to these days? Another great member who contributed a lot to SuperCheats and then dissappeared apart from the odd post.

Zelda Fan Posted: 02:47 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790518
Zelda Fan
+
Sanzano said:What's Youkou (David) up to these days? Another great member who contributed a lot to SuperCheats and then dissappeared apart from the odd post.

I'm not sure either, I was away when he left, so I couldn't tell yeah, but I would like to know as well.

Volke Posted: 06:00 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790544
Volke
Executioner
+
Sanzano said:What's Youkou (David) up to these days? Another great member who contributed a lot to SuperCheats and then dissappeared apart from the odd post.

You can find the full story here.
dx_hbk Posted: 06:40 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790548
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+

Well he was gettin married don't know if he still married or not :/ but still see him on msn evereday =D.

@volke stop with the complete story things before you get eaten by a lion who is dressed like a clown Speak to the hand.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

neptis Posted: 09:32 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790584
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+

i talk to him every now and agen on msn(when i can get on msn that is). he seems to be more what could you say normal than when he was hear . he seems to have calmed down . he is nolonger lerning japinese. and acording to him has a very hot girlfreand. and i beleve he is trying to have a normal life now . but that was a fue munths ago . so i have no idea if enything has changed . for the better or for the worst.
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
r and c mega Posted: 16:36 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790763
r and c mega
+
More like where is the old green theme, orange is crazy.
sigs are for losers

dx_hbk Posted: 17:06 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790775
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
I like this topic it seems to be bringing old members back even if its still for a little while 0_o.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

Pooly Posted: 17:20 Jan21 2010 Post ID: 2790777
Pooly
The Sheep Lover
+
I can remember a few old members I'd like to speak to again, a few I can think of I've seen back here as active posters again, guess thats what happens when you only post a few times a month like me now, haha.
Anyway, spyromadgirl was one member I remember, she was pretty funny and random back when she was here, she just ended up going though after so long, this was a while ago.

Zaltias is another, dunno if he's here or on another account but regardless I miss speaking to him, I remember talking to him about a lot of stuff we both liked, he was pretty cool.

Big Shady/One X be another one, I got on with him fairly well but slowly stopped talking to him, then he got banned, can't remember why though.

And theres probably loads more, but I can't remember them right now, haha.

Credit to .Impact for the sig & avy
Displaying Page 4 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close