Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Colonization Wars RP

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
peanut butter ownage Posted: 17:15 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810856
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
Zeke bolted out of the trench. Sprinting as fast as he could. Adrenaline pumped through his body at high speed and soon he had almost passed Captain Ricter. He kept reminding himself what he had to do, how he would do it, and when he would do it, memories of his wife and son flashing through his mind every once in a while. Zeke just kept running for all he was worth...

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Mortarion Posted: 17:18 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810867
Mortarion
Post Likes: 0
+
Ricter grabbed Zeke and hauled him under the downed Redhawk saying, "You're too quiet soldier, keepin' it locked inside will either drive you crazy or make you cold, you don't want to be cold..." Ricter told him, he should have spoken to the man earlier, That's what you get when you have a squad full of new guys...
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
superboy Posted: 17:22 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810877
superboy
Post Likes: 7
+
"Agh..." He quickly bolted to the gunship, then tripped right at Ricter's feet, landing face-first.
peanut butter ownage Posted: 17:24 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810881
peanut butter ownage
Friendly Neigborhood PBO!
Post Likes: 2
+
Zeke stared at the man.
"Sorry sir, I guess I'm just not a very social person. I only talk when I need to talk and I don't make friends unless I need to... people die all the time in this era, and I do not care if people think I'm 'cold' or 'crazy'. I hope you can understand sir."
Zeke patiently waited for Ricter's response.

Mortarion Posted: 17:25 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810882
Mortarion
+
Ricter picked up the man and muttered something under his breath. Then he stood up and motioned for the rest of the squad to hurry up. Damn... This is gunna be a long day... he thought.

((off to bed, feel free to continue without me, but please don't go passed Hotel Whiskey))
[center]
[size=10]Cookies for CharmingFacade(of the guild) for the epic sig! And for Tbug2007(of SC) for the awesome avy![/center][/size]

Your Ad Here
superboy Posted: 17:30 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810885
superboy
+
((Aight.))

"Thanks sir." He pulled a toolbox out of the wreckage of the gunship. He started to get to work on the ship.
Mortarion Posted: 17:33 Mar05 2010 Post ID: 2810888
Mortarion
+
"Put it down boy, you can't fix a non-existant engine," Ricter said, pulling another man to safety under the Redhawk.

((k for real now))
[center]

Your Ad Here
superboy Posted: 18:42 Mar09 2010 Post ID: 2812498
superboy
+
"Thank you sir." James quickly said, keeping the toolbox. He hopped in the Redhawk, hopping on it's gigantic .50 caliber mounted sniper rifle. Bam! One enemy dropped. Bam! Two. Bam! Three. He kept sniping the enemies until the weapon overheated.

"Damn, overheated..." James thought out loud. He quickly pulled out his dual MP5's, blasting away at the enemies until he ran out of ammo in the drum, the clip for the MP5's for him. He quickly got to the sniper again and sniped more enemies. The enemies slowly started to retreat. He sniped each one, leaving only twenty left.

"They're getting away!!" James yelled out loud.
Displaying Page 2 of 2

1 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close