Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Provoke your teacher?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 11:23 May12 2010 Post ID: 2843584
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+

Yeah, funny video and all. My question to everyone is this: Have you ever made a teacher so mad that they put their hands on you? I have.

Back in the 10th grade, I had an English teacher that singled me out and just made my school life hell. She would do everything in her power to get me sent to a different school. Things weren't working out too well for her by the end of the year so she just ended up holding me up after class one day. Little confused but I went with it. Next thing I know, some 350lbs old woman was pushing me into walls and trying to break my $5,000 dollar guitar. I WTF'd, got my stuff, and ran out of there as fast as I could.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Volke Posted: 11:40 May12 2010 Post ID: 2843590
Volke
Executioner
Post Likes: 33
+
Teachers should be allowed to hit students under circumstances like the one shown in the video.

Nah, I was a good student. I was never singled out by any teachers, but if I was I'd just report it or, better yet, ask my parents to report it.
Town Idiot25 Posted: 14:18 May12 2010 Post ID: 2843624
Town Idiot25
DANG IT BOBBEH!
Post Likes: 0
+
My Freshman English teacher. I thought she looked like a turkey, so every SmartBoard slide I put on for my presentations i stuck a picture of a turkey on it. Everyone in the class got it except her.

She also didn't like me blowing my nose so close to her desk (which is right next to the trash can), so I went to the other side of the room blew my nose, and said "lets see if I can make it in!" and I threw the used tissue on her desk. I said "oh well" and left it there.

A Quote
Within a Quote?

POSTCEPTION
snakespec Posted: 14:33 May12 2010 Post ID: 2843627
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
^ above post second paragraph=win and lols

well i called my high school science teacher an a-hole and he threw a magnet at me (it missed obviously), i called him that for insulting a child with special needs for getting a lot of his science test incorrect he was pretty much cursing the kid and his condition and i found that to be immoral and completely uncalled for, lucky for us it was the last day of our high school years XD
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Oh Joy Desctruction Posted: 17:53 May12 2010 Post ID: 2843772
Oh Joy Desctruction
+
I stuck a stick up my teachers bum.

But srsly, I've been close a few times, I back of at the right moment E.G when the bell goes
[center]

dynamitekid123 Posted: 19:08 May12 2010 Post ID: 2843812
dynamitekid123
Blu Engineer
+
I bug the hell out of my English substitute.
She doesn't try to hurt me,but it's fun seeing her mad. >:D

I LIVE
coachcline Posted: 20:04 May12 2010 Post ID: 2843845
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
I made my Chemistry teacher mad to the point where she stormed off & apparently threw a wad of paper at me (I didn't see it though, I think I was lookin' somewhere else when it happened.)

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 01:23 May13 2010 Post ID: 2843966
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
My teacher nicked my fingers with a ruler by accident.I finished copying the writing and others were still going so i was looking out hte window.Now my teacher as i was told was slamming the ruler down again and again on tables nad she nicked my fingers and i kinda screamed out hte F word.After class she said she was sorry and wouldnt report me for swearing.

that vid is funny as well.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

sphynxx Posted: 01:27 May13 2010 Post ID: 2843968
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
I've had my head slammed into a desk by a substitute teacher Eh

It was Chemistry class, and I had opted out of Chemistry (because I'm completely useless at it xD) and was told I could study in the class. & if I didn't have any study to do, just do something quietly. So, having no homework to do in the first period of the day, I sat at the back of the class next to the wall heater, and put my jersey on my desk, put my earphones in & turned on my iPod & put my head on my jersey - I wasn't sleeping. Just resting & listening to music. 10 minutes later I feel STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP through the floor as the sub teacher came stamping towards my desk & next thing I know I feel a hand grab a fistful of my hair, yank backwards & slam my head into my desk.

She wasn't a very strong so it didn't hurt very much. Needless to say once I took my earphones out she went on a huge rampage about me not paying attention in her class & all this other stuff. She had turned a redish purple & looked like a beetroot, so unhelpfully I started laughing & once I'd calmed down - I asked her if she saw the note my chemistry teacher had left her. She told me there was no note, so I walked up to her desk - & pointed at a bright, fluro-green post-it note on the desk that said "There is a student in my class by the name of Josh, he does not take part in Chemistry & is to either study or sit quietly"

One she saw that, she went even redder & I grabbed my stuff & headed to the principals office. Got the teacher fired & from what I was told, she couldn't get a job in any school in my region because of that Evil

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
ShadowStriker64 Posted: 06:18 May13 2010 Post ID: 2844004
ShadowStriker64
The Young Lord
Post Likes: 3
+
We got this teacher so mad she left halfway through the year.

I also remember one time i was wrestling with my friend for practice(the gym coach said it was okay since we did it for school at that time and note this is the wrestling on tv except real plus a bit of ufc)so we were messing around and the class left and the teacher got his intern teacher to watch.he said if they dont tap or something stop the match.So halfway through my friend got me in a leglock and he heard my leg crack so he let go(nothing broke)the teacher came over to tell me to tap but i got up and tried a head kick but my friend ducked an i kicked the teacher in the face.When he came to we(me my friend and my other friend who stayed back to make sure nothing bad happened)said are you ok?his like what happened and my other friend who didnt wrestle was like you tripped on the mats and fell.Thank god for her or else i'd probally be suspended.

-Less Cringey Stuff here -

Avy+Sig done by Cyn check out his Shop in the Graphic-Requests Forum if it still exists.

coachcline Posted: 21:08 May13 2010 Post ID: 2844231
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
sphynxx said:I've had my head slammed into a desk by a substitute teacher Eh

It was Chemistry class, and I had opted out of Chemistry (because I'm completely useless at it xD) and was told I could study in the class. & if I didn't have any study to do, just do something quietly. So, having no homework to do in the first period of the day, I sat at the back of the class next to the wall heater, and put my jersey on my desk, put my earphones in & turned on my iPod & put my head on my jersey - I wasn't sleeping. Just resting & listening to music. 10 minutes later I feel STOMP STOMP STOMP STOMP through the floor as the sub teacher came stamping towards my desk & next thing I know I feel a hand grab a fistful of my hair, yank backwards & slam my head into my desk.

She wasn't a very strong so it didn't hurt very much. Needless to say once I took my earphones out she went on a huge rampage about me not paying attention in her class & all this other stuff. She had turned a redish purple & looked like a beetroot, so unhelpfully I started laughing & once I'd calmed down - I asked her if she saw the note my chemistry teacher had left her. She told me there was no note, so I walked up to her desk - & pointed at a bright, fluro-green post-it note on the desk that said "There is a student in my class by the name of Josh, he does not take part in Chemistry & is to either study or sit quietly"

One she saw that, she went even redder & I grabbed my stuff & headed to the principals office. Got the teacher fired & from what I was told, she couldn't get a job in any school in my region because of that Evil

Damn, that woman sounds like the devil. I've heard stories about teachers throwin' desks at students before & such. But damn, that's almost psycho. You sure she wasn't bipolar or somethin'?

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
g33k Posted: 22:33 May13 2010 Post ID: 2844287
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
sphynxx said:I've had my head slammed into a desk by a substitute teacher Eh

Epic... Epic.. Epic Win! That is all.
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
SomeWhere Posted: 03:25 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844322
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
I've always been a good student. Although, I have to admit, it was funny seeing my history teacher getting ****** off because I had to correct him everytime he started talking about symbols and religion. It have never went so far that he hit me though, he just threw me out of class xD
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
sphynxx Posted: 03:37 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844325
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
Coach; nah, she was a "normal" & healthy person. Just a bit 'drunk' on the power being a teacher gave her I think. Not to mention completely stupid. I had paid attention in like 4 lessons of Chemistry before being forced off school for 3 weeks, then coming back & being unable to catch up (which is why I dropped Chemistry) and even I knew the answers to some of the questions she had to look up answers for Eh

G33k; Which part is Epic Win Doh

Somewhere; It isn't necessary to be a bad student to get a teacher to rage on you. Take my story for example - I wasn't doing anything wrong & I was quite & not disruptive. I was following instructions from my normal Chemistry teacher & yet the stupid sub raged on me because of her own stupidity lol

« Last edited by sphynxx on May 14th 2010 »

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
g33k Posted: 07:09 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844379
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
All of it especially getting the sub fired... :P She shouldn't done what she did. (Coulda sued too I bet)
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 15:59 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844545
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Volke, those students looked kinda old. Wouldn't that be assault on someone who's pretty close to an adult?

sphynxx, that was pretty good. Kinda reminds me of the time I got a teacher fired back in the 8th grade. xD
Ninetailed Fox Posted: 16:02 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844546
Ninetailed Fox
Kitsune
Post Likes: 6
+
I've never had a teacher do anything to me like hitting me...... I did see a teacher slam a ruler on this one girl's hand who sat not far from me. She had fallen asleep in class and the teacher hit her hand hard enough to break the ruler.

"Don't walk behind me; I may not lead. Don't walk in front of me; I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend."
Catharsis Posted: 18:21 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844621
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
+
Some teacher who used to teach at my school used to throw chairs... although I gather his accuracy was awful. He's no longer at the school, but I've no idea whether or not he left on his own terms or whether he was thrown out for the chair-throwing.

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Patriot X Posted: 19:24 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844631
Patriot X
+
Hmm.. the only teachers that I have ever po'd are subs- I havent ever gotten hit by a teacher though, mostly its just saying *cough*penis*cough* or something like that, always po's teachers... thats about it though, I'm a good kid :P

bowow Posted: 19:29 May14 2010 Post ID: 2844632
bowow
The Lizard King
Post Likes: 4
+
If i a teacher hit me i would hit them back cause its classed as self defence.

A teacher has never hit me but i did get a bunch of those mini white boards landing on my hands.

When i was like 9-10 in primary school almost everyone in the class hated music so most people were naughty and the teacher used to storm out of the classroom and get another teacher come into the class and everyone acted good untill the other teacher went. She ended up leaving the school, teaches her for saying my class was the worst and me and my friend were the "ring leaders".

Cred to TheLlama for the Siggy! And PBO for the Avy!

Blurred Voice said:Female, you just stick a blunt object in your fun hole and nothing comes of it. Man, you grab your pork stick and send little ghost looking things from a Mario game everywhere.
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close