Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

T&C is dying?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Patriot X Posted: 19:02 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864218
Patriot X
Post Likes: 0
+
Derek said:I can only think of 3 teams like that. Team Glaceon Rp and Pokemon Legacies, which was run by Glaceon. Then there was the biggest, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Story, which was run by myself and Waffersforever. All the other teams with big post counts had a bunch of small Rps that started over and over again. The Gemstone Order wasn't Pokemon themed to my knowledge, and it was still one of the top teams.

I know, thats why i said 9 out of the top ten :D

Menace said:What it comes down to is the Pokemon themed teams took over the entire board and pushed out any other team. There is no point to even start a team unless it is pokemon based as it will not make it. Sick of it and it has made the entire T&C absolutely boring

Well as derek pointed out, there is the Gemstone Order, and my team is ranked like... 39th now i think. But overall 90 of all successful teams are based on pokemon rps, kinda drives me nuts :O

MenaceSG Posted: 20:59 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864263
MenaceSG
Post Likes: 3
+
The Gemstone Order has been there WAY longer than most of the teams on the board. It has definitely dropped in it;s activity since these Pokemon teams have started. It just comes down to the people on SC now have a sect, Pokemon, and they all join those teams only. It makes me angry which is why I primarily stick to forums and such

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Craizen Posted: 22:34 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864296
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I know. It's like any non pokemon teams are crap. It irritates me. I haven't been able to create a successful team in a year. It's just ridiculous. The Order is one of the reasons I hang around now.
MenaceSG Posted: 23:58 Jul05 2010 Post ID: 2864317
MenaceSG
+
I know eh. The Pokemon teams have simply taken T&C and made it crappy. I think this thread just should be named, "Vent your frustration"

"I gotcha baby girl.."
CurryMonster Posted: 02:42 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864364
CurryMonster
A Professional with Standard
+
Faites ou Mourez said:Who says you have to be literate to post on FF&RP? Nobody died and made you king. If some one wanted to start a RP, or write a FF, they should be allowed to, irrespective of how literate they are. :/ Much as you'd like to believe, you aren't the king of that forum.

Let's just ignore for a moment the fact that my post was obviously not a statement of my own opinion, and was in fact intended as a subtle parody of everyone else's views on the subject. I'm sure that taking the opportunity to rant at me over something completely insignificant is much more important than actually paying attention to what's being said.

And on a completely unrelated note, I never claimed to be the King of FF&RP. I just wrote the rules and most of the good content and kept the place active for the last five years pretty much single-handedly. But I don't expect for a moment that I get to claim any kind of influence because of that.

The Undying Night Book 1: Fiendlord. GET IT HERE.
Xeta Posted: 03:10 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864369
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
Faites ou Mourez said:Who says you have to be literate to post on FF&RP? Nobody died and made you king. If some one wanted to start a RP, or write a FF, they should be allowed to, irrespective of how literate they are. :/ Much as you'd like to believe, you aren't the king of that forum.

Honestly, if you're iliterate, you probably shouldn't be on any kind of forum.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
MenaceSG Posted: 09:07 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864449
MenaceSG
+
I do have to give credit to CM. He has definitely kept the Ff&RP forum alive

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Symbol de Au Posted: 16:26 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864632
Symbol de Au
+
MenaceSG said:The Gemstone Order has been there WAY longer than most of the teams on the board. It has definitely dropped in it;s activity since these Pokemon teams have started. It just comes down to the people on SC now have a sect, Pokemon, and they all join those teams only. It makes me angry which is why I primarily stick to forums and such

Well it is true that the peoples are pretty obsessed with pokemon but Patriots team is still living, and a few others that don't have to do with pokemon...but really the only truly active non-pokemon team is Patriots not even the Gemstone order is that active anymore. but even then there's a lot of people talking about Pokemon on Patriots Team. =/

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
neptis Posted: 18:32 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864700
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
MenaceSG said:The Gemstone Order has been there WAY longer than most of the teams on the board. It has definitely dropped in it;s activity since these Pokemon teams have started. It just comes down to the people on SC now have a sect, Pokemon, and they all join those teams only. It makes me angry which is why I primarily stick to forums and such

sir bel-te of the gemstone order is hear.

lol well it has been around for a long time. and was verry populare.and your right crapymon teems have taken over . it a shame for the uther members that had good teems if not better teems than most pokemon teems. but the problem is thair are to menny pokemon fans
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
DemonOfSand Posted: 18:37 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864702
DemonOfSand
+
It's dying cuz I left :P
My Aipom is famous for being the strongest Aipom ever on this site.
Join Team Shadow Hawks

^My Latest^
MenaceSG Posted: 19:22 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864725
MenaceSG
+
DOS: lol Smile

I agree with that. Bobs team has really become active more than the Gemstone. But it is still suffering. Pokemon teams thrive because so many people are Pokemon fans only and they dont want to join another team.

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Symbol de Au Posted: 19:32 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864735
Symbol de Au
+
Yeah and also this description kinda upset me...
New Pokemon Team said:Just another place to chat and RP. Hopefully a new team with new ideas will get everyone back into coming to SC.

Really makes no sense, and the idea that is being searched for currently is a plot for ANOTHER pokemon RP

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
MenaceSG Posted: 20:03 Jul06 2010 Post ID: 2864746
MenaceSG
+
how true. that is such garbage, just another place to chat and Rp. Baloney

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Patriot X Posted: 22:02 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2865468
Patriot X
+
Symbol de Au said:
Well it is true that the peoples are pretty obsessed with pokemon but Patriots team is still living, and a few others that don't have to do with pokemon...but really the only truly active non-pokemon team is Patriots not even the Gemstone order is that active anymore. but even then there's a lot of people talking about Pokemon on Patriots Team. =/

<
Thats true :( I mean even I play it, so that is probably why. I wish there were fans of any other game that would join... its kind of ridiculous how 90 of the people that post on the New Members welcome forum seem to say "I love pokemon" Seriously?
I think that there should be an "accident" where all of the pokemon rp teams are deleted. We can just pretend that nothing happened and continue our lives ;)>

MenaceSG Posted: 23:16 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2865512
MenaceSG
+
SHHH I am secretly planning such a thing. We will wipe out the existence of all pokemon rp teams. Will you join the Dark Side? We have cookies!

Haha, it is pretty sad when Pokemon is making it's way onto Bob's team.

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 23:21 Jul07 2010 Post ID: 2865515
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
DemonOfSand said:It's dying cuz I left :P

Oh the truth, how it burns. D;
cyber_john3000 Posted: 02:31 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2865549
cyber_john3000
+
The old T&C was hell of fun, it was hilarious, people with twisted minds and outrageous/sarcastic comments, anyone who was here since 05 will know that T&C was the most active forum(and one of the spam infected forums too).

Just A Bullet For My Valentine

[center]Special Thanks To Dark_Wolf_33 For The Great Sig
MenaceSG Posted: 10:14 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2865737
MenaceSG
+
Well I havent been here since 05 but I will definitely tell you it was a completely different place last year. Way more fun and entertaining

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Patriot X Posted: 10:38 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2865756
Patriot X
+
MenaceSG said:SHHH I am secretly planning such a thing. We will wipe out the existence of all pokemon rp teams. Will you join the Dark Side? We have cookies!

Haha, it is pretty sad when Pokemon is making it's way onto Bob's team.

Well I got rid of the pokemon rp a long time ago... but yeah, its getting better i think, I may have to just ban pokemon talk from my chat thread though, I can declare my team "pokemon free"!

MenaceSG Posted: 12:24 Jul08 2010 Post ID: 2865858
MenaceSG
+
I would do that. The pokemon chat should remain on the pokemon teams only

"I gotcha baby girl.."
Displaying Page 4 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 327695

Post Top