Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

T&C is dying?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Cheat holder Posted: 12:18 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862422
Cheat holder
Magic Bananas!
Post Likes: 2
+
The activity in the T&C is dying. Will it die FOREVER or will it live? Discuss.

Milotic - The Sea Serpent

~350~

There is no such thing as right or wrong. It's just a matter of perception.

http://www.primeleap.net

Catharsis Posted: 12:31 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862428
Catharsis
One thought fills immensity.
Post Likes: 0
+
...Um, yeah, this doesn't belong in D&D. Moving...

Signature and avatar made by Master Volthawk.
Email/MSN: empyrean decadence at hotmail dot com (Remove all spaces)

"Improvement makes strait roads, but the crooked roads without Improvement, are roads of Genius." - William Blake.

Winner of Member Brawl '09. Finally cleared out enough sig space to include that.
Cheat holder Posted: 12:45 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862435
Cheat holder
Magic Bananas!
+
I never get these right....
-_-

~350~

g33k Posted: 14:10 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862472
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
I sure hope T&C does die, or something like that. I see no point to it.

EDIT: Fixed typo.

« Last edited by g33k on Jul 1st 2010 »
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 16:25 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862557
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
Hate to say it, but it is dying off. So is most of SC. Oh well, makes my job easier. xD
Jirachi X Posted: 16:38 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862560
Jirachi X
+
It was dead to me when it got booted out of the Game Threads.

« Last edited by Jirachi X on Jul 1st 2010 »
I'm gone - bye
tbug2007 Posted: 16:50 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862567
tbug2007
Da Bug
Post Likes: 4
+
Well I'm really shocked. The whole place last year and the year before was crazy, especially during summer. And now, it's falling for some reason...

ubr cuulness by Craizin the raizin. <3

FILIP R POLICE
neptis Posted: 18:26 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862612
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
maby becouse its unekenes has completly died off.

and well thair is way more rule brakers on tand c than in the rest of the forum.

now you all now i hate i repeet hate the teems and clans part now. but rich pute allot of work to make that area uneek. . so douse enyone not now what can be dun to spark some life back into the area
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
InvertAlpha Posted: 18:54 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862620
InvertAlpha
Coyote of the Void
Post Likes: 6
+
I remember a whole day's worth of posts would cover all 25 pages.

And now a half a month's worth of posts reach page 25. :(
Enter the Shattered Realm - At your own discretion.

Shoutout to the year I only used liking FS/N to have an excuse to make signatures
Forgoten_Scars Posted: 18:55 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862622
Forgoten_Scars
Orbis terrarum est mei
Post Likes: 28
+
It's just hit a slump, I'm sure it will pick up eventually. It's never going to truly die, because you have retards like myself, Waffersforever, Ninetailed Fox, Glaceon, kimmy456, and so on that are pretty much glued to the place. All of the above names have over 50,000 posts there, so we can't just ditch it. =/

More people will come, and less people will be run off by our dictators such as qwertyuio when the rules are relaxed. Oh, and since Neptis was so kind as to mention the work Rich has put into it, I'll bring up the fact that the place is a broken down car with half the things not working right. Links r da broke, things are out of whack, and it just needs some TLC from a programmer like Mark... or an update once every few years.
Cheat holder Posted: 18:56 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862625
Cheat holder
Magic Bananas!
+
Its Kind of Sad, but there is hope when school starts

~350~

Symbol de Au Posted: 20:35 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862670
Symbol de Au
+
Idk they're more active than forums far as I can tell...

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
GoldenPili Posted: 21:00 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862683
GoldenPili
+
Don't want to go over old ground, but it just goes to show how many people think it:

Almost every part of SC is dying.

EDIT: [i]And just as I got my bit[i][/i]chin' new sig+avy, too.[/i]

« Last edited by GoldenPili on Jul 1st 2010 »

When the coroner cuts me open, I want the whole room to smell like potato wedges. - Gabriel Iglasias

Cheer's to Craizen for the awesome sig and avy.
superbird5005 Posted: 21:13 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862685
superbird5005
Shawn the Supreme
Post Likes: 5
+
Well, I don't post there anymore. It really got boring for me, and I really see T&C as another place for RPs. I do hope it stays alive though, it's a good place to relax, and others like it, so if they're happy, I'm happy.
badass
Hatershateme is forever bae
IT'S SPELLED Shawn

Craizen Posted: 23:18 Jul01 2010 Post ID: 2862724
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
It has slowed down. I mean... Back when I started posting in it back in later 07, it was jumping. Then again, resaiden,manaphy,deoxys,DNL,TS,Jagred,Maxxy,,FGO,PD40 and various others where uber active and made it fun. Then...they disappear.(Well, saphy and nick show up sometimes but not near as regular. And I miss Lexi-Chan....) We had cool features, supported each others teams and knew each other. The newer generation, er....Not so much. And yes, I an including people such as waffers,derek,and lily. Not dissing you or anything, it was just different.
Faites ou Mourez Posted: 00:47 Jul02 2010 Post ID: 2862734
Faites ou Mourez
Post Likes: 1
+
Sure, it's slowed down. So has the activity for most of the site. The activity now is a mere shadow of what it has been in previous years. Why? Because the rules are too ridiculously strict.

Allow a bit of light-hearted fun for gods sake, you aren't keeping any members by running a strict military dictatorship. If people enjoyed those, Hitler would probably have been given saint-hood by now, but look what happened with him?
Symbol de Au Posted: 17:33 Jul02 2010 Post ID: 2862980
Symbol de Au
+
Faites ou Mourez said:Sure, it's slowed down. So has the activity for most of the site. The activity now is a mere shadow of what it has been in previous years. Why? Because the rules are too ridiculously strict.

Allow a bit of light-hearted fun for gods sake, you aren't keeping any members by running a strict military dictatorship. If people enjoyed those, Hitler would probably have been given saint-hood by now, but look what happened with him?

haha hitler again lol

Anyhoo I don't post on some teams cuz people are in the RP's too much and don't go to the chat threads anymore...

§|∞±×←→↑↓™©®♭♪$¢€£¥λζŸαβγδεηθιξνμοπρστυφχψωΓΔΕΞΛΠΣΤΥΩΨΦΆΌΊΉΎΈΏΐΪΫάέήίΰςϊϋόύώ◎☆○◇□△«»¿¡ªºæ
qwertyuio Posted: 18:07 Jul02 2010 Post ID: 2863001
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
Forgoten_Scars said:It's just hit a slump, I'm sure it will pick up eventually. It's never going to truly die, because you have retards like myself, Waffersforever, Ninetailed Fox, Glaceon, kimmy456, and so on that are pretty much glued to the place. All of the above names have over 50,000 posts there, so we can't just ditch it. =/

More people will come, and less people will be run off by our dictators such as qwertyuio when the rules are relaxed. Oh, and since Neptis was so kind as to mention the work Rich has put into it, I'll bring up the fact that the place is a broken down car with half the things not working right. Links r da broke, things are out of whack, and it just needs some TLC from a programmer like Mark... or an update once every few years.

You and I both know the only people who seriously think I'm some form of dictator in T&C are morons, and you probably know some of the people I'm thinking of. Taylor, Vasco, and I basically made that place, well, approachable, for forum-goers.

I've been away from SC in general more lately because I've been going through some big changes in life and I've just had more to get done and have been doing other things lately. I'm sure I, and everything else, will bounce back eventually.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
Patriot X Posted: 18:41 Jul02 2010 Post ID: 2863029
Patriot X
+
qwertyuio said:
Forgoten_Scars said:It's just hit a slump, I'm sure it will pick up eventually. It's never going to truly die, because you have retards like myself, Waffersforever, Ninetailed Fox, Glaceon, kimmy456, and so on that are pretty much glued to the place. All of the above names have over 50,000 posts there, so we can't just ditch it. =/

You and I both know the only people who seriously think I'm some form of dictator in T&C are morons, and you probably know some of the people I'm thinking of. Taylor, Vasco, and I basically made that place, well, approachable, for forum-goers.

I've been away from SC in general more lately because I've been going through some big changes in life and I've just had more to get done and have been doing other things lately. I'm sure I, and everything else, will bounce back eventually.

Absolutely true! Wait... what?

I agree with joe though, I only post in chat usually when i join a team, but a lot of people only post in rps. That kinda kills a team I think. My team has like 400 pages of chat with 10 for the rp...

Xeta Posted: 18:43 Jul02 2010 Post ID: 2863032
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
qwertyuio said:Taylor, Vasco, and I basically made that place, well, approachable, for forum-goers.

Ego +1?

Once upon a time when the new Teams started, nearly everyone posted in it. Then popular team leaders left, other people left, and then the majority of teams became, and still are, four post conversations and then someone saying hi to a team leader or the infamous line, "is anyone here???".

Which I think is basically the reason a lot of the original people in teams left. Or at least that was how it went for me. I don't like going there because none of the people I like talking to don't go there anymore, and I don't enjoy talking to many of the "burrows" that reside there.
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
Displaying Page 1 of 6

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 327695

Post Top
Click to close