Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Assassin's Creed: The Pieces

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 13 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
imaloony8.0 Posted: 20:47 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886691
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
Post Likes: 6
+
"It speaks a little about the pieces in general. They're believed to have been magical objects, some believe created by gods. These pieces can influence minds, create," she paused, "Destroy. This document speaks of three in particular." Maia paused to flip out another page, pausing to wince at her pain. "The Shroud. This is a piece of cloth, said to be that which wrapped Christ's body after death. The Sword. The document speaks of numerous people who have held this sword, from King Arthur to Joan of Arc. The last is spoken of in a riddle and not named. That which causes pain yet relief. That which accompanied the king to his death. That which gave strength to those around him. That which showed his status, and passed him on."
Maia paused and lowered the documents. "Three pieces of Eden. I head Ezio talk of the Staff and the Apple. Those two had incredible power on their own, but three? I don't even want to imagine what could be done with them."

Wanna listen to me rant about stuff? I started a blog!
https://theloonybinblog.wordpress.com/
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Intoxication Posted: 21:03 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886694
Intoxication
Post Likes: 0
+
"And it doesn't say anywhere where these pieces could be located?" Banzo asked.

Signature and avatar done by Vasco the noob.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 21:31 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886702
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Slowly, Maia looked up to him and uttered one word. "Italy."

Intoxication Posted: 22:44 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886741
Intoxication
+
"That's quite a bit of help there, dammit, well its better than nothing, Maia I'm doubtful your healed enough to run back to the thief hideout with us." Banzo said.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 22:58 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886751
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"It's more specific than that." Maia snorted. "Unfortunately, I can't read these map positions. And I'll run back just fine. If you can keep up." Maia tried to stand, but immediately fell back onto the bed.

Intoxication Posted: 22:59 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886753
Intoxication
+
Banzo walked by the bed, he took out the crossbow bolt he had picked up earlier, a slight bit of blood was on the tip of the bolt.

"Maia, I don't mean to be rude, but what happened to you out there?"

Yogi_Bear Posted: 23:13 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886766
Yogi_Bear
+
Niccolo took in all of the information he just heard from Maia as she summarized the document. "What are you having trouble deciphering?" he asked.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
g33k Posted: 23:43 Aug16 2010 Post ID: 2886779
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
Fred sighed, "Well this isn't much help, we know what they are, but not where to look for them..."
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
imaloony8.0 Posted: 00:04 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886785
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
Maia studied the bolt and then swore. "They're monsters." She muttered. "We thought the Templars were driven underground, forced to operate from the shadows, when they've been staring us in the face this whole time. Their soldiers are better trained, and then they have some who are simply monsters."

Maia stood atop the roof, firing arrow upon arrow down at the group of templars. Many of them bounced off the strong armor they had, but she was still picking off quite a few of them. If she wasn't up here sniping, who knew how long the others would hold out. She snorted, wondering if the others would live long enough for Banzo to do his job. She suspected at least one of them would die, and a few more would take heavy injuries.
As she continued to fire down on the pack, one man caught her attention. A massive man in decorated armor with a huge dark sword across his back, there was no doubt that he was the leader. She quickly drew back an arrow and shot it at his head, a perfect shot.
Maia was flabbergast as the man caught the arrow in his armored hand without even looking. He slowly turned to look at her before discarding the arrow and making a slashing motion at his throat.
Maia cocked an eyebrow at this before realizing what it meant. She rolled to the side just before she was cut down.
Maia rolled up in time to see a figure upon her. It was a female, surprising for the templars, and she wore a scarf around her face except for a slit for her eyes. She wore a set of light leather armor colored with red and white. She also wore a sash with a few pistols in it. In her hand, she held a scimitar.
Before Maia could nock another arrow, the woman was already attacking again, swinging the sword with perfect precision. Maia blocked the sword as best she could with her bow, but knew her attacker was winning out.
Quickly, Maia jumped to the side, surprising the attacker. Maia took a cut to her left side, but she responded by sticking the pointed end of the bow in between the attack's ribs. Maia pulled it out and tossed it to the ground, drawing her dagger and hidden blade.
For several more minutes the two went at it. Maia finally noticed three more templars on the rooftop, but they didn't seem too worried about helping their ally, simply standing by watching.
Maia managed to get a few glancing blows in, including a small slice on the enemy's face through the scarf, but after quite a few more effective slashes Maia took, she knew she wouldn't win.
Finally, Maia put away her dagger and pulled out her hand crossbow, which the attacker responded to by drawing a pistol. They both fired, and both pushed the shooting arm away.
Before Maia could even react however, her foe brought a foot to her chest and pushed her away. As Maia prepared to attack again, she heard a loud retort and fell to the ground with a thud. Reaching up and touching her left shoulder, her hand came back crimson.
"Game over." The woman whispered, walking away.
"Petty Officer Kairi, what should we do with the assassin?" One of the other men asked.
"Tie her up, try to keep her alive for questioning."
"What the-, she's running for it!"
"Get her!"

"I managed to get away by using the crowd and make my way here. I see you idiots managed to follow my trail quite well." Maia mused.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 00:49 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886806
Yogi_Bear
+
"If we 'idiots' could follow you," Niccolo snorted, "Than its no wonder those brutish Templars did as well." Following this remark, he thought for a moment and said, "How could your target have known you were shooting, and more importantly, how could he have stopped it?" Pausing for a moment to catch his breath he continued, "If the Templars have created such advanced technologies in combat, the battle will certainly turn in their favor." At this, he looked grimly at the floor.
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
snakespec Posted: 06:43 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886898
snakespec
Post Likes: 5
+
If it is ok with Loony to join with a character that make's more sense then here's my bio:

Name: Jacob Marino (made up last name since Rosa is his sister, she has no last name)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'3

Weight: 115 lbs.

Weapons: Hidden Blade, Sultan's Knife, Dual hidden Blade.

Tactics/Skills: Jacob has the distraction role in the mission's, due to his speed and endurance he can distract a large squad of Templar's and keep them busy while his allies do their thing. His tactic is to get into his enemies head, he looks for an emotional weakness using a variant of Eagle Vision and uses this to distract his enemy when cornered, moving in for the kill.

Appearance: Jacob wears Assassin robe's similar to Malik Altair's ally.
He has missaglias vambraces and leather pauldrons, he wears little armour as speed is his strong point and he doesnt want to wear it down, his skin is a tanned white, he has flourescent blue eyes and shoulder length brown hair.

Personality: Being a noble from florence he has great respect for the middle class and had a friendship with Lorenzo de Medici because of it, historical records say he was a party go-er, 3 pages of historical documents had visiting schedule's for the Brothel in Florence.He is seen as an optimist, always trying to get a chuckle out of someone when times are dire. He has even made Ezio laugh in many occasions with his attitude.

History: He is the younger brother of Rosa one of Ezio's love interests, when Rosa was wounded at the Palazzo Jacob went to Monterrigionni and trained in combat under the eye of Mario Auditore's mercenary's, what was left of Monterrigionni anyway.

After he was trained in swordsmanship Rosa had been wounded again on her way back from a job, it was Rodrigo Borgia's son Cesare who did this as part of an interrogation, with no-one to help he Rosa told Jacob to find Ezio, he was suprised when he did, Ezio was not how Rosa had described, he was stern and looked like he had a vendetta, after a conversation with Ezio he was told of the pieces of Eden and how the Templars wished to use them, he requested Ezio teaches him the ways of the Assassin, he would often make Ezio a bit happier during training with his optimistic attitude due to this Ezio made him the scout for mission's.
TheLlama said:
If you have to refer to a book to learn whats right and wrong your parents have done an amazingly poor job of raising you and should be given a medal in the form of a bullet to the head.
Intoxication Posted: 07:30 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886907
Intoxication
+
((Ima let Loonster have the word on yer' bio, snake. But personally the RP is currently kinda full and it'd be a bit stupid to just keep adding more and more characters in =/))

Banzo put his hand on Niccolo's shoulder, "Brother, you know how she is. Don't worry." Banzo whispered into his ear, he backed away from Niccolo and looked at Maia. "Everyone, let's get going. We cannot waste anymore time." Banzo said.

imaloony8.0 Posted: 09:14 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886930
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
((Eh, we do have a lot of people in the RP, and I don't really want to add anyone else. Your bio isn't bad, but I think we already have plenty of people, so denied, sorry.))

"That woman I fought, she was different. Her movements were strange and she always seemed one step ahead of me. Along with that man with the black sword, I think we'll have our hands full." Maia muttered, trying to stand again, and managing to stay balanced this time. She gripped her left shoulder where she'd been shot, hoping the pain would stay down.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 09:52 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886946
Yogi_Bear
+
"Whatever the case may be," Niccolo said, "You, Maia, are clearly in no state to follow us, and certainly not to lead." Pausing to address his brothers he said, "That leaves us with two options then, leave without her, or wait for her full recovery." Contemplating he seemed to remember something suddenly, "And, with the second option there is also the chance of having Devin back in fighting condition by that time, but we do need a plan for right now in case the Templars come back."
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:19 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886960
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"I'm coming with you." Maia said adamantly. "And we're leaving now. Try to stop me and I'll cut your throat here and now."

Yogi_Bear Posted: 11:31 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886963
Yogi_Bear
+
"I'm sorry Maia," Niccolo apologized, "Oh course, I meant no offense." Looking doubtful for a moment he asked, "Are you sure you are ready?"
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
imaloony8.0 Posted: 11:38 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886966
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"You wanna try and stop me?" Maia responded.
A courtesan quickly retrieved the rest of Maia's gear, which she quickly put on, grunting slightly as the additional weight bore down on her wounds.
"Don't worry, if she falls, I'll just drag her the rest of the way." Fan joked.
"Do it an die." Maia muttered.

Yogi_Bear Posted: 12:01 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2886970
Yogi_Bear
+
"No, I will not try to stop you," Niccolo said. "What of Devin?" He asked, "What shall be done of his current state?"
Thanks Craizen

Proc^^
++Pixel Euphoria
imaloony8.0 Posted: 14:33 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2887016
imaloony8.0
Loony and Proud
+
"We'll have to pick him up on the way." Maia muttered. "Anyone know where we can find someone to read these directions?"

g33k Posted: 18:27 Aug17 2010 Post ID: 2887188
g33k
Mr. Lurker
+
Fred, finally speaking said, "Well, since Maia insists on going with us in her current shape, I suppose Devin will want to come too."
Are you ready to meet GOD?

Thanks for the Avy goes to Tank! Sig by me.
Emiliano Zapata said:It's better to die upon your feet than to live upon your knees!

Clicking this is bad for your brains.
Displaying Page 13 of 16
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close