Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
coachcline Posted: 21:16 Sep02 2010 Post ID: 2894870
coachcline
Just call me Coach
Post Likes: 1
+
Repner said:
roadkillman997 said:I saw it on "The Nostradamus Effect" on History channel.

That doesn't answer my question

I don't think he does mention 2012. Not to my knowledge at least.

Siggy proudly brought to you by .Impact!
[insert random quote or phrase that makes the sig space look less bare]
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
roadkillman997 Posted: 21:22 Sep02 2010 Post ID: 2894876
roadkillman997
Post Likes: 0
+
I don't think he does mention 2012. Not to my knowledge at least.

I don't think he does, directly. But he does mention Obama leading up to the anti-christ
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

[center]sig by Craizen&PBO|avy-Yogi_bear
Repner Posted: 21:35 Sep02 2010 Post ID: 2894882
Repner
+
roadkillman997 said:http://www.umsonline.org/20...ies.html
I didnt read it all... but it has a lot of information

A lot of information, except why it's that particular year. Unless I missed it.
roadkillman997 Posted: 21:44 Sep02 2010 Post ID: 2894890
roadkillman997
+
A lot of information, except why it's that particular year. Unless I missed it.

IDK if it does or not, I didn't read it.
He mentions Obama to lead up to the anti-christ, so the rapture may be in 2012, and it will actually end in 2019..
[email protected], IM

g33k said: *points out to SS64 that Abby, is in Paki so his house may very well go BOOM*

The Zard Posted: 23:04 Sep02 2010 Post ID: 2894908
The Zard
SC's Resident Douchebag
+
I survived Y2K, Bird Flu, 6/6/06 and Swine Flu. 2012 will be no different. Once a prediction of the world ending is proven to be false the day after the supposed day of the rapture, people move on to another date and get worked up over it. 2012 is rubbish, just like every doomsday warning.

EDIT: On the anticrist subject, here's a quote from Daniel 8:24 and 25 of The Bible:
"(verse 23)...a king of fierce countenance and understanding dark sentences shall stand up. (verse 24) And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people."

Obama doesn't have an intimidating presence, speak dark sentences and he certainly hasn't destroyed mighty and holy people. Stop being ridiculous. Besides, it's widely believed that the anticrist would have the mark of the beast (666) on his forehead. Obama doesn't have that either.

« Last edited by The Zard on Sep 2nd 2010 »

This signature is brought to you by The Zard.
Your resident douchebag since 2006
ducky2 Posted: 23:21 Sep02 2010 Post ID: 2894915
ducky2
+
The world won't end in 2012 and all the people who went around telling us we were doomed will feel like idiots.
Xeta Posted: 23:25 Sep02 2010 Post ID: 2894917
Xeta
Beneta
Post Likes: 79
+
roadkillman997 said:
Obama is Muslim, his family is from the East. So, basically, He came from the East.

Wow this might be the mid ignorant thing I've read on here for a while.

Obama's father was an Atheist. His mother was a Christian. Obama is a Christian. Not Islamic.

By the way, if you're going to recycle topics, can you at least make them interesting ones?
ozzo said:xeta actually makes a lot of sense most of the time

if everyone agreed with him more often we wouldnt have this problem
dx_hbk Posted: 04:28 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2894968
dx_hbk
Skeptic
Post Likes: 6
+
I don�??t believe that the world will end in 2012 and tbh any sane person wouldn�??t believe init to.

Also none of Nostradamus �??prophecies�?� were actually clear. Take for example the 911 Prediction. This is what he said �??In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures,
the great leader will succumb,
The third big war will begin when the big city is burning.�?� Really now does that say anything about the 911? Its just a riddle human minds always try to find something deep behind everything they see , For example the Martian face .You can make 100s of different assumption from that quote and like I said that�??s just a riddle , He didn�??t say anything about two buildings collapsing cause of a plane crash. Now I ask you just think that 911 never happened and then look at that quote and You�??ll probably come out with a different outcome.

Secondly the reason cause Mayan�??s calendar ends on 21sdecmber 2012. Its just the end of there 5125 years cycle. I also have heard They have a calendar for 2013 I believe (though I haven�??t done much research on it so I can be wrong). Also they never really did say that the end of the world will be on that date there Calendar just ends on it and I like I said before humans mind like to find deep meaning behind everything they see so some people might have thought the world will end in 2012 cause the Mayan�??s calendar also ends in 2012.

Then there is a theory that the planet x or as some people call it �??nibiru�?� is on a colliding cores with earth. Now its spouse to be so far out of the solar system that it takes 3000 years to complete on orbit. Now for some that is so far they would have a big orbit where as earth is far near to the sun and there for it has a small orbit so there really is a small chance of a collision (providing that �??nibiru�?� does exist though it doesn�??t cause there isn�??t any proof of it) . Another thing is if Nibiru was to collide with us on 2012 (since it would be near as by now) we will now be able to see it with a naked eye but we can�??t even see that supposed planet with a telescope.

And there you have it. Sorry for the typos and punctuation errors I just woke up and I rarely type this much long and serious posts so yea ._.

^ That guy is GOD

"Lost somewhere between immensity and eternity is our tiny planetary home." ~ Carl Sagan

SomeWhere Posted: 04:32 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2894969
SomeWhere
Post Likes: 5
+
I'm going to party harder than ever on December 21st 2012. Just in case, you know.
"Close your mind,
and
Open your heart."
-Swedish House Mafia
Shadowcheater Posted: 06:10 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2894995
Shadowcheater
Mr. Tambourine Man
+
I don't believe in 2012. But the movie is awesome I tell ya. Smile Smile Smile

Enter the doors of PXE!

"Paradise is nearer to any of you than the strap of his shoe, and so is the Fire."
Nic21 Posted: 07:05 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2895015
Nic21
#holla
Post Likes: 6
+
Yeah, we're not going to die.

My friends want to light off fireworks the first day of 2012 though. ;p I think it'd be fun.
Credit to .Impact for this good lookin' guy right here<3

roadkillman997 Posted: 16:38 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2895201
roadkillman997
+
Obama doesn't have an intimidating presence, speak dark sentences and he certainly hasn't destroyed mighty and holy people. Stop being ridiculous. Besides, it's widely believed that the anticrist would have the mark of the beast (666) on his forehead. Obama doesn't have that either.

Wow, you are terribly mis-informed. The anti christ will hide behind fame, he will get into people's heads, and take control. He will act normal, and give no signs of him being of any harm.
Obama was losing his election, horribly. Until he gave one speech, everyone voted for him. Mind manipulation?
[email protected], IM

TheLlama Posted: 16:43 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2895203
TheLlama
+
roadkillman997 said:Obama was losing his election, horribly. Until he gave one speech, everyone voted for him. Mind manipulation?

paranoid?

i dont see why people even care about this, if the world is going to end no matter what then wouldnt it be a better idea to just carry on with your life and enjoy what ever time is left instead of hiding in a corner soiling your self screaming "WE'RE ALL DOOOOMED!"
Austinanymous Posted: 17:07 Sep03 2010 Post ID: 2895218
Austinanymous
+
roadkillman997 said: this is true, then explain Nostradomus's theory.

lsd and absinthe
"i once killed an antelope, you should come over for dinner"
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close