Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rage

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
sphynxx Posted: 16:17 Dec23 2011 Post ID: 3084212
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
BURNOUTFREAK said:My brand new PS3 freezes often on Skyrim and it's busy pissing me off.

Especially when it froze on the save screen yesterday, I almost threw something.

I have a very annoying habit of getting a tad too mad at games.

Yeah, happens to me a bit as well. I thought my disc was scratched, but it's not.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
BURNOUTFREAK Posted: 17:09 Dec23 2011 Post ID: 3084238
BURNOUTFREAK
edgy
Post Likes: 97
+
sphynxx said:
BURNOUTFREAK said:My brand new PS3 freezes often on Skyrim and it's busy pissing me off.

Especially when it froze on the save screen yesterday, I almost threw something.

I have a very annoying habit of getting a tad too mad at games.

Yeah, happens to me a bit as well. I thought my disc was scratched, but it's not.

Glad I'm not the only one, I thought my PS3 was defective or something D:

But it doesn't happen that often anymore :D
sphynxx Posted: 03:23 Dec28 2011 Post ID: 3084572
sphynxx
.:I Am What You Fear Most:.
Post Likes: 102
+
chips24 said:are ye all retarded this is suppose to be about RAGE the GAME why are you on about doors for are ye slow there's other places to talk about this besides on a GAME SITE so get the f@*k off this one and wasting peoples time

Tsk tsk. Looks like the troll didn't take his vitamins this morning.. because that was weak.

Silly little troll should go crawl back under his bridge.

<3 to Craizen for the Avatar & TheLlama for the Signature.

"Forever in this heart of mine, an everlasting bond. From now until the end of time, are memories so fond."

Juli said:I am officially a Sphynx fangirl. C:
Vindicator Posted: 04:52 Dec28 2011 Post ID: 3084578
Vindicator
Post Likes: 0
+
I used to rage somewhat excessively at games often, until my sister left the Xbox 360 microphone on when I was playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations Multiplayer. Another player killed me by using what I consider to be a cheap tactic and I raged quite a lot before realising the microphone was on (I don't play with the microphone on but I do play with the headset plugged in so I don't hear people talking through the TV speakers). Needless to say I left the game because that was a big fail on my part. XD

I still rage at games, though only when there is heaps of lag, or something that I should have been able to avoid, but didn't for some unknown reason occurs (or if I am playing on my PC which does nothing but lag when gaming).

Real life wise, I'm either annoyed, angry or unsociable at the best of times. It's impacting how well I get along with family members. Don't get along with my siblings most of the time, due to a mix of jealousy, irritation and me just being me. I have a really short fuse when it comes to anything related to them.

Most of the time I try to keep my attitude in check, but it doesn't always work. Only thing I have actually broken from memory was a pair of sunglasses because I didn't want to mow the yard (usually I am fine with doing yard work, but that day I was exhausted and my Mother wasn't taking no for an answer). If anything I'll get verbally abusive and stay that way for a while before I start getting physically abusive (not that I've hit anyone in years, but I've come close on plenty of occasions). In short, yes I get angry too often and yes I regret getting angry more often than not. :x
balthiersbit Posted: 07:25 Dec28 2011 Post ID: 3084596
balthiersbit
Poop DinoQueen
Post Likes: 188
+
Just to clarify that this topic is about any sort of rage not just refined to gaming.
General Chat means general chat after all.

Thanx to Craizen for the sig, love ya babe, Hubby for the avi.
testuser said:Someone needs to put you over their knee..

Cross Stinger Posted: 07:30 Dec28 2011 Post ID: 3084598
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
chips24: This is a general discussion forum; video game topics would not be found in this forum. How about you not swear at people and actually do some research? You're not off to a great start here. Post deleted.
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close