Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rage

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
fatassmonkey Posted: 18:08 Nov30 2011 Post ID: 3081018
fatassmonkey
Some kind of monkey
Post Likes: 116
+
well then i have lots of those i remember that once i didnt take my meds i attacked a teacher because i didnt like the food
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
ozzo Posted: 15:21 Dec04 2011 Post ID: 3081637
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
it's a shame this topic got killed u_u

TestVirus101 Posted: 21:00 Dec04 2011 Post ID: 3081673
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Forgoten_Scars said:Anyone ever let their anger get the best of them?

._. I got very mad the other day, and now I'm paying for it. Literally.

Every time I leave the house to go to work or just to the store, I end up getting locked out of the house. I have one key to the house, but it only works on the door inside of the garage. Now if the garage door is ever closed, there's only one way I can still get in - Use the back door that leads into the garage.

I went to take my Visual Basic finals at the college yesterday morning ((87.5 ^^)). When I came home, even that back door leading into the garage was locked. I got so mad that I drop kicked the door and busted it off its hinges, just so I wouldn't get locked out again. Now this is a solid steel door, so now I'm going to have to find some way of repairing it or buying a new one. In other words, I'm going to be out of a lot of money.

...I'm screwed.

Why wouldn't you ask your parents for a key that worked on your front door?
X__x Posted: 21:19 Dec04 2011 Post ID: 3081676
X__x
That Resigned Admin Face/Guy
Post Likes: 2
+
I punched a wall and broke the wall. I also falcon punched my computer monitor. Broke that, too. But I was thirteen at the time (2004) and I was hanging around Yahoo game rooms. I lost at pool because I sucked back then. So I punched my monitor while literally yelling "FALCON... PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH" or something to that effect. Suffice to say I lost internet for a month for yelling and then I covered up the fact that my monitor broke by saying it fell.

Forgot I had this tag.

I'm also torn between Red and Green from Super Effective.
People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
qwertyuio Posted: 01:44 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081699
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
Post Likes: 10
+
X__x said:I punched a wall and broke the wall. I also falcon punched my computer monitor. Broke that, too. But I was thirteen at the time (2004) and I was hanging around Yahoo game rooms. I lost at pool because I sucked back then. So I punched my monitor while literally yelling "FALCON... PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH" or something to that effect. Suffice to say I lost internet for a month for yelling and then I covered up the fact that my monitor broke by saying it fell.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You have no idea how much I want to see video of that now.

Believe it or not I'm actually one of the most chill people...it's crazy hard to get me physically or emotionally raging. A few things that do make me rage off the top of my head though: serious lying, disrespectful punks, people who complain about everything and do nothing to change it.
Voted Best Nazi Mod Ever <3
X__x Posted: 10:03 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081734
X__x
+
Hah, yeah, sorry that I didn't think to video record it back then. =P

Forgot I had this tag.

People kept asking me for minecraft skins. I now tell them to go to my website to request them.
lonesome.sparrow Posted: 11:42 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081749
lonesome.sparrow
Post Likes: 0
+
I remember when I was still a dumbass teen, I burned a tree house down just to scare my damn neighbour. Didn't turned out good in the end though.
Hm.
qwertyuio Posted: 17:55 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081827
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
X__x said:Hah, yeah, sorry that I didn't think to video record it back then. =P

When I think about it I think you might have actually gotten on MSN and told me about it soon after you did it way back then. xD
steelersrock01 Posted: 18:33 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081840
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
X__x said:I punched a wall and broke the wall. I also falcon punched my computer monitor. Broke that, too. But I was thirteen at the time (2004) and I was hanging around Yahoo game rooms. I lost at pool because I sucked back then. So I punched my monitor while literally yelling "FALCON... PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWNCH" or something to that effect. Suffice to say I lost internet for a month for yelling and then I covered up the fact that my monitor broke by saying it fell.

HOLY CRAP! I remember when you used to destroy me at Yahoo pool haha
mini_mario Posted: 21:09 Dec05 2011 Post ID: 3081876
mini_mario
Post Likes: 3
+
my anger gets to the best of me. i punch the wall so many timess and it bruises my knuckles so much D;

avatar credit to Trainer Saphire
signature credit to Layne
X__x Posted: 02:25 Dec06 2011 Post ID: 3081911
X__x
+
qwertyuio said:

When I think about it I think you might have actually gotten on MSN and told me about it soon after you did it way back then. xD
Funny thing was this was before I had MSN. ;)
steelersrock01 said:

:D I was so much better than you back then. ;D

Forgot I had this tag.

Warrior13 Posted: 06:40 Dec06 2011 Post ID: 3081931
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
mini_mario said:my anger gets to the best of me. i punch the wall so many timess and it bruises my knuckles so much D;

I can relate. XD
qwertyuio Posted: 22:43 Dec06 2011 Post ID: 3082004
qwertyuio
Bite the Bullet
+
X__x said:
qwertyuio said:

steelersrock01 said:

Might have been on yahoo messenger? I had that for a while to.
ozzo Posted: 13:46 Dec07 2011 Post ID: 3082054
ozzo
_________S
Post Likes: 17
+
lonesome.sparrow said:I remember when I was still a dumbass teen, I burned a tree house down just to scare my damn neighbour. Didn't turned out good in the end though.

D: what happened??

X__x Posted: 23:09 Dec07 2011 Post ID: 3082149
X__x
+
qwertyuio said:
X__x said:
qwertyuio said:

steelersrock01 said:

Might have been on yahoo messenger? I had that for a while to.

I met you in late 2007. The incident happened in 2004. lol

Unless you managed to time travel back and talk to me then making this an alternate universe where things should be happening differently..... Filip, what the heck did you do to me?! D:<

Forgot I had this tag.

Craizen Posted: 23:23 Dec07 2011 Post ID: 3082150
Craizen
A'ight
Post Likes: 66
+
I've broken five, six controllers. But that's gamer rage, which I only get if I'm playing by myself. If I'm with friends I"m really chill.

I'm or more or less like Filip. And even if I appear mad, I'm not mad as you think. If I'm truly raging you'll never see it.

Oh and the last broken controller never would have happened if I hadn't had spilled my Jarritos.

Never spill my Jarritos.
lonesome.sparrow Posted: 00:49 Dec08 2011 Post ID: 3082162
lonesome.sparrow
+
I'm too like Craiz here but usually I don't bash the originals.. I think about them first and the rage just go off then.

But if you are asking local made controllers then I bashed a lot of them, really.
Hm.
Glitters the Magical Pony Posted: 08:44 Dec08 2011 Post ID: 3082205
Glitters the Magical Pony
Wishes Excadrill wasn't Uber
Post Likes: 8
+
Craizen said:I've broken five, six controllers. But that's gamer rage, which I only get if I'm playing by myself. If I'm with friends I"m really chill.

Yea, I cracked the side of one of my three 360 controllers by accident. Was playing Blazblue, and was SO close to finishing Carl's Arcade mode, then Nu-13 came in and made life impossible. I raged a bit too much, because now clicking the Left Stick doesn't work. Oh well, no more crouching on Halo Reach for my brother because I don't let anybody play with my controller :>

^Thank you Z^

Blazblue said:Kokonoe: Any normal player starts crappin' bricks the moment they see you.
Arakune: Ahahaha. Well they toned me down this go-around. I can only manage 9000 damage in a 160-hit combo!

9000 damage equals to 9/10th's of your healthbar. Toned down? o_0
lonesome.sparrow Posted: 10:44 Dec08 2011 Post ID: 3082223
lonesome.sparrow
+
ozzo said:
lonesome.sparrow said:I remember when I was still a dumbass teen, I burned a tree house down just to scare my damn neighbour. Didn't turned out good in the end though.

D: what happened??

Didn't go well ozzo, they found out that I was the culprit and my pops was apologizing until they said it was ok. I received a pretty bad beating by a belt and was grounded for about two months.
Hm.
neptis Posted: 12:58 Dec11 2011 Post ID: 3082540
neptis
retired Moderator
Post Likes: 13
+
me i do let it get the beter of me quit often aculy. but always at work whair the stuf is virtuly unbrakable.
Sir Bel-te Amethyst Knight of Welcomes
forum status: retired Moderator
forum: new member welcome forum (2005-2010)(corect me if i got second date wrong)
my coment: i was THE New members welcome forum mod (my opinion :P )
Displaying Page 2 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close