Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Why aren't there a few Moderators around here?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
actionshark Posted: 19:42 Dec20 2004 Post ID: 42700
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Joslifer is an okay mod...not the best, BUT OK...(i know this cuz his a mod at this other place and he does a pretty good job)

darkboarder_77 Posted: 13:37 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45748
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
Post Likes: 0
+
On 20-Dec-2004 joslifer1 said:I'm good, you all know I am! I just have a little, small, tiny quarrel with DB, and that's it! Well, maybe a little bit with ND...but that's beside the point! I get along with everybody (almost) and I don't misuse my power (usually).
Gee, Jo, after what you did to me on Invision Power Boards Great Glitch, I am ******. Boy, we are great friends, aren't we? Sure!... like you're gonna be picked. I know I'm not gonna be picked, of course. Typical me, never picked to do anything special... and then you had to screw it, or at least some of it... I mean, for yourself AND me...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted: 17:46 Dec29 2004 Post ID: 45877
actionshark
+
I dunno about slifer being mod here, but maybe if he proves he won't misuse his posistion Rich might make him one...

p.s.DB, how did you unban yourself on GG? i need to know how to do that...

nintendo_dude Posted: 03:35 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46136
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I'd be good for the job.I'm also one of the older on this site.of course Rich wont pick me because people will get angry if someone like me becomes one and they dont.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
darkboarder_77 Posted: 10:05 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46263
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 29-Dec-2004 actionshark said:I dunno about slifer being mod here, but maybe if he proves he won't misuse his posistion Rich might make him one...

p.s.DB, how did you unban yourself on GG? i need to know how to do that...
To AS: I didn't unban myself... I just logged on onto another computer and I was back. Maybe he banned my computer, or my IP Address...

Also, Niko, if I had to say, I would not suggest Jo become a mod, although it's feasable (I think I used that word right.) But ever since he banned me without purpose on GG, I do not trust him to take a position higher than SuperMod. What a fool... I can't wait to see what trouble he'll bring up on this site...
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

spideraman99 Posted: 10:35 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46282
spideraman99
+
Speaking of Jo, I haven't seen him for a while here...

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
actionshark Posted: 17:46 Dec30 2004 Post ID: 46645
actionshark
+
Jo is probably going somewhere for new year's day, he posted on another board I know him on a few days ago, but hre hasn't posted on SC in a while, probly on vacation or somethin...

To DB: I will check your IP adress don't worry...

nintendo_dude Posted: 10:11 Dec31 2004 Post ID: 46817
nintendo_dude
+
No he hasnt e-mailed me in a few days either.

I'm finished here...

actionshark Posted: 15:17 Jan01 2005 Post ID: 47492
actionshark
+
He posted on my board and emailed me back, i think thats keeping him busy, its the holidays and he has a lot of sites to keep up with...

nintendo_dude Posted: 05:35 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48054
nintendo_dude
+
I only go on supercheats.Well John started e-mailing me back on new years eve.I get daily e-maiils off him and raikou but no-one else e-mails me much.I haven't seen Champ for a while saying that.

I'm finished here...

actionshark Posted: 21:09 Jan02 2005 Post ID: 48355
actionshark
+
I have cookies on my board so sometimes i may be able to track what my members on my board are doing...also, Team Sc should be careful picking out mods, whoever he picks out as staff must make sure he won't ban or edit or delete somebody's posts, just because he has a grudge on them...

xploder Posted: 12:17 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48583
xploder
Forum GuestMember
+
maybe rich won't pick mods for that reason AS........
333 - half evil
chek out my art site www.forumsvibe.com/fas
Cross Stinger Posted: 15:19 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48711
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 03-Jan-2005 xploder said:maybe rich won't pick mods for that reason AS........
And judging by the number of regular clients he won't have a lot of people to choose from....
darkboarder_77 Posted: 16:31 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48753
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Although some people on here do not like me, I feel certain they would not ban me... Why? Because they have no reason to, and JoSlifer1 is the perfect example of that foolish mistake... somehow I believe he feels a little bad about doing that to me, and so has fled the site, knowing that I have passed on the knowledge of what he has done to me on GreatGlitch... It seems he has fled all of the boards and sites, but I have noticed that just recently he has registered into Team Chaos... Of course, I could be wrong about all of that, but you do see what happens to people who do those things... for those of you who don't know, look earlier into this topic, for I do not wish to make Jo feel any worse for what he has done, and whatever the matter, I forgive him.

spideraman99 Posted: 18:04 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48795
spideraman99
+
I thought I saw jo...

darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:08 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48798
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
No, you're just seein' things... I wish Rich were around to see my sig, but now I wanna change it again...

Uh, anyway, I wonder who he's gonna pick for Mod?

spideraman99 Posted: 18:11 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48799
spideraman99
+
he probably won't pick anyone...

spideraman99 Posted: 18:12 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48801
spideraman99
+
he probably won't pick anyone...

darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:28 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48813
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
^spam

(You changed your sig!)

joslifer1 Posted: 19:02 Jan03 2005 Post ID: 48849
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
On 03-Jan-2005 darkboarder_77 said:Although some people on here do not like me, I feel certain they would not ban me... Why? Because they have no reason to, and JoSlifer1 is the perfect example of that foolish mistake... somehow I believe he feels a little bad about doing that to me, and so has fled the site, knowing that I have passed on the knowledge of what he has done to me on GreatGlitch... It seems he has fled all of the boards and sites, but I have noticed that just recently he has registered into Team Chaos... Of course, I could be wrong about all of that, but you do see what happens to people who do those things... for those of you who don't know, look earlier into this topic, for I do not wish to make Jo feel any worse for what he has done, and whatever the matter, I forgive him.
I do feel bad, and it was a mistake. I was just playing around that day, and you seemed like the only logical choice for my test. I thought I had undone it, aswell, but it turns out I hadn't. And I was just off for the holidays. It had nothing to do with you. Now that school's back in session, I'm back on daily (except Sundays). And thanks for forgiving me. What I did was childish and immature and I won't do it again.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Displaying Page 2 of 20
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 18 | 19 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by Forum Admin

Post Top
Click to close