Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

{RP} the desert sands

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
juggaloprince Posted: 18:28 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111424
juggaloprince
Post Likes: 0
+
Cyclone slides back with a groan as he takes a fighting stance. "Why you giving me the flier man? Does it look like I got freakin wings?" He says as he perpares to guard angaist the attacks of Drake. "How am I ganna combate this guy?" Cyclone thinks to himself
The foresaken one....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Posiedon Posted: 19:04 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111433
Posiedon
+
What?!

Raiku comes to a smashing halt as his fire balls exlode on contact with the ground. "Damn." Punching his flaming fists into the ground Raiku sens a massive ammount of inferno into the ground, make the ground rupture is some parts, creating fire guysers all around the battle feild.
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:14 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111435
Zurith Uchiha
+
HAHAHAHAHA!!!! I see we have a karate man I'm gunna hae fun tearing you limb from limb, but I think I'll fight on your level. Drake says as he lands across from Cyclone, also taking a stance. "This is the dragon style no one can beat it. As drake takes his stance his hands begin to change shape forming scaly claws.

"Ahhh, I see you are a smart one but lets see how your fire does against my water." As she says water two verry larg flowers grow out of the ground and she pulls the water out of them swirling it around herself. "So what you got now hot head?"

Zurith is standing in the box with the anouncer "Well I wounder how they are going to do Drake and Rose are good at team work but these two I think will be able to progress through the ranks rather quickly. Zurith continues watching the test. Under his breath he says. Come on guys I got monny riding on you I swear if you lose I'm putting you on monster patroll for a week."

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 12th 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 19:25 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111438
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone laughs. "The dragon style he? Well its been a few years since I have heard that.." He changes his postion, his right leg in the front and left foot in back. his hands are in a gaurding postion in front of him. "Lets see you get past the unbreakable block.."
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 19:31 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111439
Posiedon
+
Well he got me, if he hits me with the water im done.

"Fine, i didnt want to bust this one out. But seems i have to." Raiku transformed back into human form. And then activated his wrist gadget again.

A blue iguanna that eminated a forst appeared in front of her. "This one is called Articguana. And hes powerful!"

Raiku raised up on his back legs and shot and small ball of ice up into the air. A second later it exploaded, sending the whole area into a blizzard. Hail and snow and sleat rained all around. But artiguanas eyes were accustomed to conditions like this, he could see everything.
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 19:43 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111447
Zurith Uchiha
+
HAHAHAHA!, time to bring out the big guns I see. Raiku sees Drakes entire body begin to bulge and then his entire form changes and he is a rather small dragon. "Time to heat things up." Drake inhails deeply befor billowing out a large burst of flame litteraly cetching parts of the ground on fire, however no one is injured by this, but the blizzerd is now a cool rain.

"I got you." Rose says as she wraps vines around Cyclones feet and slowly starts walking twords him. As she dose Cyclone sees a plant in her hand it seems to be a regular flower. "This little beauty will put you right to sleep then me and drake can team up on your friend over their, haha!"she continues walking twords him.

« Last edited by Zurith Uchiha on May 9th 2012 »
juggaloprince Posted: 19:50 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111451
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone laughs as he grabs the vine holding his feet and with a small pull, he rips the vine out of the ground as he flips back. "That won't work next time, you little red haired bimbo.." Cyclone says as he runs towrds her and jumps in the air. His left foot in front of him with his right fooled against him, as he aims for her head, sorring through the air like a bullet.
The foresaken one....
Posiedon Posted: 20:00 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111459
Posiedon
+
"Oh no, i dont think so." Raiku regurgitates and rather large sphere of ice. He blasts the sphere with his ice breath. A moment later the sphere cracks and in the sphere pops out another articguana. "Moe, go take on the plant women, ive got the dragon." The little artiguanna shoots into the air, spinning ferouciously towards the red haired women.

Raiku jumps into the air and shoots a massive wave of ice at the Dragon.
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 20:14 May09 2012 Post ID: 3111462
Zurith Uchiha
+
Ahhhh!!!!!! Raikus Ice blast hits directly freezing one of drak's wings. he spirals down to the ground when he lands he breaths a small flame on his wing regaining the use of it. Now I'm mad. Deake shifts back into his human form with the claws and the wings. Drake charges at Raiku and makes a swipe for the mid section of Raiku.

"Ohhh no you don't!!! Rose catches the Small artiguanna and wraps it up and begins to crush it with a vine. she how ever gets kicked by Cyclone whos aim was slightly off hiting her not in the head but in the ribcage. she flys back wards, as she is flying she raises both her arms and vines shoot out of the ground ceatching her. The vines then begin to wrap her up and in the end their is a large vine golem standing infront of Cyclone. lets see your karate beat this little man. Hahahahahah!! She then charges Cyclone attempting to step on him repedidly.
Posiedon Posted: 20:31 May11 2012 Post ID: 3111983
Posiedon
+
The clone shatters like a block of ice under Rose's vines grip.
"Dang it, if im not careful i migh-" Artiguanna barely dodges out of the way of Drakes swipe. He back flips, venting out some dense mist from his mouth. Giving him cover momentarily. Out of the corner of his eye, hes sees a massive golem made out of vines trying to smash his teammate. "No!!!"

What do i do, what do i do??!
juggaloprince Posted: 21:07 May11 2012 Post ID: 3111994
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone nimbly doges out of the way of the stomps, waiting for an opening. When he sees it, he jumps in air aiming a downwords heal kick to the golem's head. "I will not lose here!!" He roars during his attack.
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 21:20 May11 2012 Post ID: 3111996
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Gotcha!! Rose yells as Cyclones foot starts to sink in to the vines on the golem. The vines slowly tightening and pulling you into the mas of vines."This is just like if you were fighting a monster life or death kiddo. she says as the vines holding Cyclone fling him forward throwing his at Raiku.

"Get back here you quit running away from me!!!! Drake yells as he does this he begins to charge then stops noticing the projectile opponent that Rose had just thrown at Raiku. Hey kid look over their. He is pointing directly at cyclone flying through the air.
Posiedon Posted: 00:44 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112438
Posiedon
+
Raiku turns to look, as he does Cyclone smashes into him at full speed. After about 15 ft of sliding on the ground, he comes to an agonizeing halt. "Damn...." Raiku grabs his side.
juggaloprince Posted: 01:32 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112450
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone groans as he falls to the ground next to Raiku holding his left arm. "These two are tough.... We need to throw them off balance.." He looks at Raiku. "Are you ready to work together?"
The foresaken one....
Zurith Uchiha Posted: 01:56 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112455
Zurith Uchiha
+
"Don't tell me you are giving up already we are just getting started. Rose says as her plant golem begins stepping toward the fallen Cyclone.

"They wouldn't last a minute in a real fight. Drake yells as he charges at Raiku aiming his claw for his already injured side.
juggaloprince Posted: 02:04 May14 2012 Post ID: 3112458
juggaloprince
+
Cyclone stands up wipes blood from his mouth as he glares at Rose. "I never give up, if you plan to beat me, you better kill me then.." He says as he slowly walks towards the golem. "Its time to put my training to uses..." He waits for the golem tries and attacks him, then with amazing speed due to his training he is behind the golem and truns around, attacking the golem with a barrage of blows, breaking through the vines until he reaches Rose, where begins to unload on her midsection with his blows, Zurith thinks he can even hear bones cracking.

« Last edited by juggaloprince on May 14th 2012 »
The foresaken one....
Displaying Page 4 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close