Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Rules

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Cross Stinger Posted: 19:00 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56278
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
Post Likes: 41
+
On 15-Jan-2005 actionshark said:Are you really allowed to advertise in your sig?
We'll have to wait for Rich to review and ratify it....
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
can u dig dat Posted: 19:10 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56285
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Probly wont accept it
Cross Stinger Posted: 19:13 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56287
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
It's only one URL. Since the member will have to post liberally to get the message spread, both sites are benefiting. I decided to restrict it to one in respect for the other VGN sites.
can u dig dat Posted: 19:15 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56288
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
Good point
Cross Stinger Posted: 19:17 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56290
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
And what do you have to contribute?
can u dig dat Posted: 19:20 Jan17 2005 Post ID: 56292
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
I dont know...
Craig Woods Posted: 05:54 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56539
Craig Woods
Forum GuestMember
+
Well no making pointless posts
can u dig dat Posted: 17:22 Jan18 2005 Post ID: 56738
can u dig dat
Forum GuestMember
+
Ok, i get the point
Cross Stinger Posted: 16:53 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85413
Cross Stinger
Terrible Treecko
+
Quick update: I've set rules for the Teams and Clans Board. This is an excerpt from what I set for the Greatglitch Forums Teams Board:

----------------------------------------------------------
First of all, remember that you are part of a group. Whatever you do will be viewed as the objective of the group or groups that you belong to. If you say that your team is forcing you to do acts that are against the rules or decrees set by the administration, you will endanger the credibility of the team or teams that you belong to. Similarly, you should avoid joining a team that has a reputation for criminal or disruptive acts, as such a reputation is likely to affect you personally.

For people forming teams, clans, or cliques, you shold consider that we will be monitoring each team to ensure that all activities within the team are in keeping with the rules. That is, you are not to initiate, propagate, wage, or fuel any war with another team for any reason whatsoever. Likewise, you should allow members to associate with people from other groups, and you should accept members from any demographic, regardless of race, colour, creed, gender, disability, or anything else that does not affect the effective administration of the Greatglitch forums.

If we find any member to run afoul in our sole perspective of the rules regarding team formation and activity, we will take steps necessary to prevent a recurrence. In extreme cases, we may see fit to ban members from forming or acting in teams. Team members reserve the right to refuse membership to members that are under these restrictions, and we encourage them to do so.

For your reference, the forum rules are located at the top left-hand corner of each page on the navigation bar.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Since Super Cheats is different from Invisionfree there will be some changes required.
actionshark Posted: 18:01 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85498
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Umm...delete this part plz

"Although I personally don't like the idea of teams and cliques forming on the forums, it was Niko's decision to create an area for them, and judging by my career of seeing teams banned on other sites for social offences I believe we need to set some social rules across"

I don't think we need it, and what are the SC forums powered by? Just curious...

darkboarder_77 Posted: 18:37 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85575
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 03-Mar-2005 Cross Stinger said:Quick update: I've set rules for the Teams and Clans Board. This is an excerpt from what I set for the Greatglitch Forums Teams Board:

----------------------------------------------------------
First of all, remember that you are part of a group. Whatever you do will be viewed as the objective of the group or groups that you belong to. If you say that your team is forcing you to do acts that are against the rules or decrees set by the administration, you will endanger the credibility of the team or teams that you belong to. Similarly, you should avoid joining a team that has a reputation for criminal or disruptive acts, as such a reputation is likely to affect you personally.

For people forming teams, clans, or cliques, you shold consider that we will be monitoring each team to ensure that all activities within the team are in keeping with the rules. That is, you are not to initiate, propagate, wage, or fuel any war with another team for any reason whatsoever. Likewise, you should allow members to associate with people from other groups, and you should accept members from any demographic, regardless of race, colour, creed, gender, disability, or anything else that does not affect the effective administration of the Greatglitch forums.

If we find any member to run afoul in our sole perspective of the rules regarding team formation and activity, we will take steps necessary to prevent a recurrence. In extreme cases, we may see fit to ban members from forming or acting in teams. Team members reserve the right to refuse membership to members that are under these restrictions, and we encourage them to do so.

For your reference, the forum rules are located at the top left-hand corner of each page on the navigation bar.
-------------------------------------------------------------

Since Super Cheats is different from Invisionfree there will be some changes required.
What are you talking about? Rich let you set the rules and have them hang proudly around here?... Congats, Crossy. I mean it. I'm not being sarcastic.
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

actionshark Posted: 20:59 Mar03 2005 Post ID: 85713
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
Yeah good job Crossy, your good at making and enforcing rules...

Team SuperCheats Posted: 09:36 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86602
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
Thanks Crossy - Sorry for the dalay in officially adding them to the site. I will make time to do it this coming week, along with any amendments.

Thanks again.

Rich
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
darkboarder_77 Posted: 15:13 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 86979
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
On 17-Jan-2005 Cross Stinger said:And what do you have to contribute?
Here's a list of what I have contributed:

-Reporting and Verifying Subs
-Reporting bad threads and posts
-Making helpful threads like "How to Make an Avatar- NEWBIES, LOOK HERE!"
-Welcoming newcomers
-Helping out others when they have problems
-Encouraging others to make this site look better
Owner of the formerly ranked number one Halo PC modded server in the world, FRIGID MASS CTF WAR. Joiner-friendly mods and five-minute hotfixes = loyal clientele.

Been here since February 2004. It's May 2022 as of writing this. Wish Rich would revive this place. Guess I'm only here for the nostalgia now.

Sanzano Posted: 15:48 Mar05 2005 Post ID: 87016
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
Thanks for your time in helping with the general maintenance of the site darkboarder_77, it's appreciated.

darkboarder_77 Posted: 11:33 Mar06 2005 Post ID: 87707
darkboarder_77
Glaceonic
+
Oh! Hi, Sanzy. Didn't notice you slip by...

Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close