Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The GRANDSLAM TOURNAMENT 2005: Legends Revolution PREVIEWS

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 23:04 Aug25 2005 Post ID: 366341
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
We'll see. Let's get one of my favorite people of the Tournament up next. This kid almost won the tournament last year, and he's returning to try again. And he's name is SORA!!!!

Sora
Infamous Moves: Sonic Blade, Strike Raid, Ars Arcanumn, Ragnorak, Wall Kick.
Punchlines: "Eat This!" or "Gotcha!"
Weapons: Kingdom Keyblade(Keychains-Metal Chocobo, Ultima, Divine Rose)
BIO: The One and Only Keyblade Master, Sora, was born on a island called Destiny Islands. He grew up on training to be the best, facing some of today's very known gamers as Tidus, Selphie, and Wakka. But one day, Sora's island was attacked by mysterious beings called "Heartless" and Sora was given the Keyblade out of heart to fight them off. Then Sora would then go on a journey to fight off all heartless with the help of Disney's Donald and Goofy that treaten to destroy the Disney Worlds and to find his lost friends. As the years go by, Sora becomes known as the Spinning, Backflipping, Dare-Deviling, unpredictable gamer that has won his way into people's hearts. And he returns at the GrandSlam Tournamet.

Can Sora's Strength in Heart help him acheive the goal of becoming the next Grandslam Champion. Or does Fate have different plans for the Keyblade Master?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
ddog64 Posted: 08:48 Aug26 2005 Post ID: 366882
ddog64
+
As long as he avoids being around the big strong losers who take their anger out on random people.
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 08:59 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369533
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
OH! He's gotten better. Everyone has. Especially this guy. He's been one of the MOST liked Final Fantasy Stars yet. Let's give welcomable hand to The UNBELIEVABLE, TIDUS!!!!

Tidus
Famous Moves: Spiral Slash, Super Jecht Shot, Slice and Dice
Weapons: Legendary Jet Sword, Water Sword
BIO: One of the most famous Final Fantasy Characters yet, was born on an Island called Zanerkand. When he was little, he was trained strictly by his fater Jet, who pushed him phsically and emotionally. As the years passed, Tidus went into "Blitz Ball" and became one of the best players. Then one day, he was met by Auron, who took him on a journey of a lifetime. On this journey, he met up with Yuna, Wakka, Lulu, and Rikku as they went on a journey to defeat Sin. And they did. And from that moment on, Tidus became one heck of a superstar gamer, that everyone is not willing miss fight. And he's coming to the GrandSlam Tournament 2006.

Can Tidus summon up his skills and abilities and outstand the opponents to became the next champion, OR will he let his cockiness lead him to his defeat?
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
ddog64 Posted: 10:37 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369611
ddog64
+
Hey, you should put an unknown in there, like the one that is supposed to be Sora from the future like my avy
[b][color=red][center]
Fenix kicks *** for the sig and avy.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 11:49 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369705
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Maybe. I'll have a few more ?????? unexoected guest appear like the last tournament. And trust they'll blow your socks off.
Dragoon King. Posted: 12:03 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369724
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey king have you seen Slash and Bash its open now
[center]
My dragon has issues
()xxxxxx[|]::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::>
(+[__]:Smile
WARNING: "Next left" does not mean "turn left immediately."
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 12:33 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369785
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, I saw it. Be sure to check out DK's new tournament. Once that ends, then this will start.
Dragoon King. Posted: 12:35 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 369790
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
I wish more people would by I have some great stuff I at leest need two bets to start the ferst match
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 14:48 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370083
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Hey guys, I have an idea. I'll let you guys decide TWO people to be in the tournament. It can be ANYONE, that's a gamer. So, who do you guys want to see?
Dragoon King. Posted: 14:54 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370093
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
as in gamer you mean people how play games I would like to see me if you mean by people in the game Kratos form tales of symphonia
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:00 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370103
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, basically people like Sonic, Mario, Goku, Neo, Lara Ravencroft, someone in games that you play as.
Dragoon King. Posted: 15:09 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370128
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
OK thin Kratos from TOS and you can play as him just set his moves to semi-ato and put him as the leadr of the party and you can play as him
[center]
My dragon has issues
Dr. Advice Posted: 15:16 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370146
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
And put Wolverine in there too.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 21:07 Aug27 2005 Post ID: 370843
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright, those are two people I will consider. Anyone else has any ideas.
Dr. Advice Posted: 14:35 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372214
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
No, not really. Wolverine has he's own game now, so I think he'll fit in the caterogy.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 14:52 Aug28 2005 Post ID: 372267
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Alright then, let's get to the next fighter. This one is also new. He's been one that's already been announced, but I figured I get you guys prepared for him. Let's introduce "The ONE" NEO!!!!

Neo
Fighting Style: Matrix
Powers: Super Speed, Flying, Unlimited fighting ability, Future sight
BIO: Neo was born as a person trapped in a computer organization called "The Matrix", where he was raised as a boy to man. Then one day while he was working, the "Agents" visited him and took him under arrestment for they knew he would accomplish something that would destroy them all. Luckly, Morpheuos and Trinity found him and brought him out of the Matrix before they got to him. They trained him how to fight in different styles, and even told him the naked truth about the Matrix. Then as a miracle would come, Neo started gaining the powers of a super human to take on the Agents and save the Matrix and the World. From then on, Neo became the Fast-punching, Matrix-styling, Just-Bring-It, Air-gliding, Superman that has won his ways into the gamers hearts. Be prepared for him at the Grandslam Tournament 2006, cause Neo is coming.

Will Zion's own Superman knock out all the odds to become the next Grandslam Tournament's next champion? Or will Neo find out that being "Immortal" has a price?
Dr. Advice Posted: 17:22 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 374980
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Man, Neo is gonna kick everyones butt no doubt. But I wonder if Dante stands a chance.
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 17:31 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375009
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
That's a good match right there. Dante Vs. Neo. I can already smell the tension and the motivation the crowd would get from it.
Dragoon King. Posted: 17:48 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375047
Dragoon King.
Forum GuestMember
+
I CANT WAIT!!! this is going to be good
[center]
My dragon has issues
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 18:16 Aug29 2005 Post ID: 375126
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
Hold your minds for just a little bit longer guys, it'a almost here. Just waiting for the right moment.
Displaying Page 2 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 8

Post Top
Click to close