Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The End (please read this thread all)

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Matt77 Posted: 22:54 May06 2017 Post ID: 3432719
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
The End

Momma passed me the sword. I passed the shield to Warrior13. He passed the ingot to CrypticWizard, who teleported it to danielroxheaps. CW passed the second sword that was meant to be given to Warrior13 to Momma. She passed it on. FreezShock didn't need anyone's help, and was already holding the bat.

All our friends were here for the final battle. We had to fight for Street Kombat. His death could not be in vain.

We distracted the beast while danielroxheaps found his gold supply. The trick however was that these coins were edible and would smell nice. He brought the bags out and slid them along the ground so that The Dark One would face the other way. He did exactly that. Gold, and food. How could it resist?

That's when we saw it's second face.

So innocent she looked. A victim of it obviously; she had been attached to the beast. She couldn't speak, but we knew what she wanted. The Momma aimed her bow and arrow and took the shot, right between the eyes. Her fear was no longer visible. While keeping a straight face, a tear trickled down her face, making her, and all of us, realise what to do.

Make the beast cry.

Together in unison, we all turned our backs on it and started chatting, laughing, with plenty of happy expressions. This of course was total bs, we were scared out of our minds, but was the only way we could succeed. danielroxheaps then sneaked out of the group and behind The Dark One. In the corner of my eye I could see it was agitated and confused. Then, we turned to face it, and danielroxheaps bludgeoned him in the back of the head with an ingot. We all began laughing at it. And to our surprise, the beast began to cry.

It collapsed to the ground, in a terrible state of anger, sadness, and loneliness. Weeping, we knew what we needed to do. Behind us we heard other models, KingofCorn, Alana|E, Keyblade22, steelersrock01, Warnings, and several others, including the ghost of Street Kombat. Together we stood, and activated the most powerful gemstone device in the universe, credit to CrypticWizard. Just as it began, Team SuperCheats, Sanzano, and testuser arrived.

The device seemed to be working. The Dark One surrendered, admitting it's mistakes and horrors it had committed. It begged for mercy, but we offered none. If this beast stopped crying, it would kill us all.

As it faded away from existence, it spoke. We couldn't understand it, but The Momma said it was probably saying sorry.

It was gone.

------------------------------------------------

We all collapsed to the ground, exhausted. The greatest battle of our lives against a persistent enemy was over. Legend says it used to have a human form it used to deceive many of us models. Legend says it was called sir_Kevin.

But now we celebrated. Hugs all around. Even The Momma hugged people. But I didn't. I still had my problems and my battles ahead of me. The Melodies were still after me.

danielroxheaps noticed my discomfort. He suspected it was about my secret. I'm not sure whether I mentioned this, it's been so long, but he knows it too. He was great about it. Didn't judge me, didn't share the secret which could've made him rich in our land, and actually thanked me. He was the stepping stone that allowed me to tell some of my friends, who weren't models.

"What should I do?" I asked him. "They will never stop."
"Remember Matt, we outnumber them dramatically. We'll change the world, make them seem like the outnumbered, and make them suppress their hate. Then we'll make some of them change their ways." he said, in a soft peaceful tone I could relate to.
"And remember, you are not alone."

He asked me to follow the others to celebrate over a bite to eat and a few drinks. Still in a state of depression, I decided to go out on a limb and follow.

That was the best night of my life. The best night of all of our lives.

We partied, danced, ate, drank, laughed, anything went. And then to our amazement, Street Kombat and models who The Dark One or KinfofCorn killed walked in. There must've been a link between the two, since all standing before us were totally alive. Even the sphynxx model who lay dying on the corn field all those years ago was with us.

I was sad again, early in the morning of the next day when the party was finishing up. But it was time to stop being sad. If anyone could help me, it was The Momma. I saw her standing by the bar, and she saw me, understanding the matter was of great importance. I took out a piece of paper, and in extremely small writing which could only be read through the extraction method, I wrote down my secret. As I walked over, she put her drink down, and turned her attention to me.

"Momma, if you or anyone else gets hold of this piece of paper and decides to extract it, realise that this could change our relationship forever. Make it clear that if people don't want our relationship changing, they should not extract this. But the option is theirs. I'm coming to you because I need help and support; the next few years will be hard while I fight my battles. But I need allies; people I can talk to if the going ever gets tough. I have made several copies of this piece of paper; please distribute them to everyone."
Spoiler:
click to reveal

The Momma immediately extracts the writing. I don't know what her reaction was, as I begin leaving in an instant. But as I walk out of these doors, I can hear others doing the same as her.

This is the story of SuperCheats.com, but is also the story of the rest of my life.

« Last edited by Matt77 on May 9th 2017 »

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
danielroxheaps Posted: 23:55 May06 2017 Post ID: 3432726
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Can I just point out that right now I'm listening to "This Ain't The End Of Me' by White Comic. Found this pretty funny.
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Matt77 Posted: 03:05 May07 2017 Post ID: 3432732
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
No, you're not allowed to point that out.

ViolinViolinViolin

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

danielroxheaps Posted: 17:11 May07 2017 Post ID: 3432758
danielroxheaps
+
Too bad I did and I'm listening to it again lololololol. This is all coincidental XD

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
FreezShock Posted: 19:27 May07 2017 Post ID: 3432763
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
Post Likes: 85
+
Well done and hats off that I got in it. What is the ending about?

« Last edited by FreezShock on May 7th 2017 »

I'm a wandering tactician, here to help those in need. My strategies are yours.
Matt77 Posted: 19:39 May07 2017 Post ID: 3432765
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
You decided not to extract the writing?

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 20:39 May07 2017 Post ID: 3432766
danielroxheaps
+
You didn't read other thread?

FreezShock Posted: 15:21 May08 2017 Post ID: 3432803
FreezShock
Tactical Wizard
Post Likes: 85
+
I'm confused...

But I have read the other thread.

I'm a wandering tactician, here to help those in need. My strategies are yours.
danielroxheaps Posted: 18:39 May08 2017 Post ID: 3432807
danielroxheaps
+
Who wants to go to the bar? I'm buying.

Matt77 Posted: 19:04 May08 2017 Post ID: 3432809
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Huh?

Freez if you want to know what the ending is about you have to extract (copy and paste) the text from inside the spoiler. But as it says in the story, if you don't want our relationship changing, don't extract it.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 19:05 May08 2017 Post ID: 3432810
danielroxheaps
+
On a completely unrelated note, Matt if you could be in a story would you want to be a protagonist or antagonist?

Matt77 Posted: 19:39 May08 2017 Post ID: 3432813
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
In real life I could achieve none, so I'll do a random list generator.

...and it says Protagonist.

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 20:53 May08 2017 Post ID: 3432820
danielroxheaps
+
Ok thats what you can be.

Warrior13 Posted: 21:22 May08 2017 Post ID: 3432837
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
What's with the spoiler???
Matt77 Posted: 02:46 May09 2017 Post ID: 3432842
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
If you extracted it, interpret it as you wish ;)

ViolinViolinViolin

danielroxheaps Posted: 05:32 May09 2017 Post ID: 3432851
danielroxheaps
+
Omg I don't know what's more astonishing, I can read text that size from 30cm away or you actually said it,

Warrior13 Posted: 08:04 May09 2017 Post ID: 3432854
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I'm so lost...
Matt77 Posted: 09:08 May09 2017 Post ID: 3432856
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
Lost. A feeling I felt from day to day. Clouded by the nighttime's leaps, and overwhelmed by the day's bounds, the clouds cast a menacing spell on my life. An, at this stage, irreversible spell.

Many have spoken about this spell. Supposedly it is cast at birth, but many only discover it later in life. Some deal with it well, but others struggle. I was part of the later category.

The spell changes your life forever. While everyone else takes the standard path, you and a few others go on a different one, full of surprises and events the majority of the population will never be able to experience. Some say it is a curse, but it can potentially be a blessing, and give a totally different outlook on life. It did just that for me, and while I saw the spell as a curse, it came with its blessings too.

Today I am in a far better state of mind. I'm finally in the clear, at least until my family and everyone else find out I have the spell. For over six months it ate away at my life, pulling me into a semi-state of depression. Some days were good, but when the days were bad, they were miserable.

Matt78 speaks of a secret. The secret is that he has this spell, the spell that makes you different. He and I share that particular spell. The Melodies were after Matt78 for this very reason. There are people around the world that would gladly go after me too.

We are one in the same. Both of us went on massive journeys of self-discovery. In many ways the spell saved my life, as it woke me up and made me truly realise how naive I once was and how cruel life really can be. A few know that I have the spell; one of whom knows that the spell created an extremely strong link between he and I that was a one-way street. But that link has been maintained to a steady state once again, and the times are looking better. That's why I decided to give you all, some of my best friends, the option of learning about the spell. Not all of you will agree with my decision to embrace the spell, but it is what I will do now, and for the remainder of my days.

Michael my dear child, the world is not black and white. It is all colours, and colours at all. It may even be your most hated colour. No matter what this world shows you, there are anomalies you must discover and break through, if you wish. Some of your closest family and friends may be intertwined in one of these. It may be extremely difficult to wrap your head around, as is this piece of writing. But at the end of the day, sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes and realise who they truly are. There have been clues all along. My incredibly complex and specific hypothetical where I knew so many details about my 'friend'. Well child, people use whatever means of communication to gain assistance, and to just survive day by day.

You and anyone else reading are probably lost in loop after loop of possibilities. But the important thing is to just open your eyes and think, who is this person after all?

ViolinViolinViolin

Warrior13 Posted: 09:23 May09 2017 Post ID: 3432858
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Still have no idea what's going on... XD
Matt77 Posted: 10:24 May09 2017 Post ID: 3432859
Matt77
The Chosen One
+
If you wish to, click on the spoiler, and extract the writing if you can't see it. But I warn you Pokemon Master, if you extract that writing our friendship may be damaged or terminated after what you read. It's a risky business secret-telling, and I've mastered the art of it.

ViolinViolinViolin

Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close