Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.
Mobile
go

Wimbledon - Novak Djokovic & Elena Rybakina win!

Search for a game or topic
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 28 of 28
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 26 | 27 | Last     Previous
Warrior13 Posted: 14:09 Jul24 2022 Post ID: 3458416
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,054
+
Yeah, if Rafa can heal and somehow win the US Open, that could be crucial in the race to finish with the most grand slams. That would again put him two ahead of Novak, and there's no telling if Novak will even be able to participate in the Australia Open to start next year (as Australia has been extremely strict about the vaccine). If Novak misses the next two and Rafa wins them both, that would put him three ahead of Novak before the French, which, of course, we all know Rafa would be the favorite for. If things fall just the right way for Rafa, he could be four grand slams up come Wimbledon next year, the same that Roger Federer is hoping to make a run at.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Sanzano Posted: 16:38 Jul24 2022 Post ID: 3458417
Sanzano
Post Likes: 76
+
I'm begining to wonder if Nadal pulled out of the semis of Wimbledon knowing full well that even if he made the final that he was unlikely to beat Novak if he was not at full fitness and decided to save himself for the US Open and then the Australian.

I hear Roger Federer is making a comeback, I can't see him winning Wimbledon to be honest, that title is Novaks to lose in an upset of monumental proportions which I can't see happening as he is clearly better than anyone else at the moment on grass.

Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Displaying Page 28 of 28
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 26 | 27 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
Smilies, click to use

You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close