Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

US Election 2020 - Biden has seemingly won

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
steelersrock01 Posted: 09:11 Nov10 2020 Post ID: 3452818
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I mean sure, it isn't the official POTUS account, but it kind of is, isn't it. Everyone treats it like it is.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
Warrior13 Posted: 11:00 Nov10 2020 Post ID: 3452819
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
Kind of but kind of not. He had it before he was the President, so it's sort of hard to decipher. They should really think about making an Office of the President Account that an adviser is in charge of posting.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Nov 10th 2020 »
steelersrock01 Posted: 12:33 Nov10 2020 Post ID: 3452821
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
They do have that, https://twitter.com/potus?lang=en but it's just Trump retweeting his personal account lol. There's also an account for the White House that's more official with press releases and stuff.
Warrior13 Posted: 17:29 Jan06 2021 Post ID: 3453129
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
And the pent up frustration finally spilled over. Don't like to see any sort of violence, but the capital had to see that coming after most of the allegations of fraud were brushed under the table.

I'd have to think the following days will continue this sort of thing unless Congress or Pence sends back the electoral for the six states in question, at bare minimum for an audit (even if the same results persist afterwards). I can only imagine what these protesters might do if they don't do a private Biden inauguration.
Matt77 Posted: 04:18 Jan07 2021 Post ID: 3453131
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Why did the police let them past the barricades?

America is a mess. Democrats believe Trump is whinging. Republicans believe voter fraud occurred and gave the win to Biden. Both groups of people believe that they are definitely right, and both groups completely disregard the other group's opinion.

Should Biden officially become President, he and Kamala are screwed. They will probably please Democrats, but Republicans will hate them through the entire term. There's very little, if anything, that they can do to appeal to Republicans. They supposedly wanted to 'unite the country', but that's not gonna happen.

All I can say, is good luck to the both of you.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Warrior13 Posted: 12:25 Jan07 2021 Post ID: 3453134
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I think they were hesitant to act for the same reason they let BLM run a muck for weeks on end a few months back: fear or being fired/prosecuted if things escalated and they had to use all means to protect the public.

It was not right a few months back, and the same yesterday. This is what happens when you overreact and throw race into the mix when the police are doing all they can to do their jobs. All because one moronic cop thought it was okay, regardless of race, to apply pressure with their knee to the back of someones neck.

If the leaders of this country do not start to take in account the thoughts and feelings of all citizens, I fear things might break out further. I am not sure if a civil war can happen in todays society, so as close to one could happen. I am dumbfounded why congress would not just open a small audit. It would have pleased the right side enough where violence would not come when the results would come back unchanged.
danielroxheaps Posted: 03:50 Jan27 2021 Post ID: 3453218
danielroxheaps
Post Likes: 250
+
Damn America might not be such a joke in a few months/years with what's being reverted and amended.

Sorry, no offence intended. Spent too much time on Twitter with so much "America is the best, leading country in x, nobody is better than us blah blah".

« Last edited by danielroxheaps on Jan 27th 2021 »
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/i...roxheaps
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/use...roxheaps
To find me on any other website just look for the user "danielroxheaps"

KingofCorn said:See Matt becomes gay and suddenly there are shitposts everywhere.
Warrior13 Posted: 13:40 Jan28 2021 Post ID: 3453221
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
I just hope things don't change too much. Even if you didn't like Trump, he did some good things (like most presidents). Biden seems set on changing as much as of those things as possible though. I don't think it's such a good thing for the country to be going so back and forth between ideology in the white house. Balance of power is good and I wouldn't want any party become so powerful that it dominates for decades or even centuries, but it just has been one than the other for so long now, with the next trying to stop what the prior party did (even some of the good things).

Nixon/Ford (Republican) - 8 Years
Carter (Democrat) - 4 years
Reagan (Republican) - 8 years
Daddy Bush (Republican) - 4 years
Clinton (Democrat) - 8 years
Baby Bush (Republican) - 8 years
Obama (Democrat) - 8 years
Trump (Republican) - 4 years
Biden (Democrat) - 4 years (most likely due to age)

Not a lot of stability there, especially since Clinton. No double eight year terms since the 20s-30s (Republican) and 30s-50s (Democrats), last repeat alone was Reagan and Bush for twelve years total like three decades ago.
Matt77 Posted: 20:05 Jan29 2021 Post ID: 3453227
Matt77
The Chosen One
Post Likes: 275
+
Basically Biden will undo as much as he can of what Trump did. And when the Republicans one day get into power again, they will undo as much as they can of what Biden/Harris did.

As much as you may hope for some middle ground to be reached, it's unlikely. Both parties are so determined to get their way.

ViolinViolinViolin
~ Sometimes people change, but sometimes you just open your eyes & realise who they truly are ~

Warrior13 said:I realized Matt is the Chosen One of SC.

Credits to KingofCorn for the awesome avatar!
Warrior13 Posted: 21:07 Jan29 2021 Post ID: 3453231
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
+
Exactly. And Biden right now is being so hypocritical. He said on the campaign trail that a president that only does everything through executive action and not through congress is what is known as a dictator, but when he does it to begin his presidency (more than Bush, Obama, and Trump COMBINED in their first weeks) he is anything but that. So much for the talk of unity and begin a president for both sides.

This is why there is so much hate and anger. You can't just say one thing and then do the other while totally abstaining from listening to the other side, people get ******.

« Last edited by Warrior13 on Jan 29th 2021 »
Displaying Page 3 of 3

1 | 2 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close