Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Pokemon� Team Discussion Forum

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
VitalazySensei Posted: 23:20 Sep21 2023 Post ID: 3459744
VitalazySensei
Post Likes: 17
+
For the 4 of us, just so it dosen't get boring in the NFL discusion forum, here is for the Pokemon nerds, @Steelersrock and @Warrior13
Here we discuss about team Ideas, your current team, and basically anything about Pokemon...

Is anyone in to One Piece?
Well if luffy was a trainer:
Iron Hands, Snorlax, Zarude, Ambipom, Urshifu

My team:
Tapu Koko, Metagross, Alolan Persian, Mega Gyarados, Alolan Marowak, Porygon Y

Pokemon team in a apocalypse
Mega Lucario (Brawler)
Decidueye (Weapons Expert)
Meowstick (Brains)
Audino (Medic)
Pikachu (Mascot)
Ursaluna (Rampager)

Hows the teams?
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
VitalazySensei Posted: 08:50 Sep22 2023 Post ID: 3459749
VitalazySensei
+
Is it just me or ursaluna a little to OP in a Electric type gym?
VitalazySensei Posted: 10:21 Sep23 2023 Post ID: 3459757
VitalazySensei
+
Chimecho can be pretty cool if you think about it, his blow are sounds that vibrate in its body with such high voice, I think Chimecho could break glass with its voice... :0

« Last edited by VitalazySensei on Sep 23rd 2023 »
VitalazySensei Posted: 10:52 Sep23 2023 Post ID: 3459758
VitalazySensei
+
POV: Pokemon exist after yesterday night.

Me: A landfill worker, goes work. Greeted by hundreds of Garbodor.
Me: Oh S**t

Me: A engineer, goes work
Greeted by Floating gears
Me: (Gasp) COOL!

Me: A medic, goes to work
Greeted by Audinos running 50% of the hospital
Me: WT.. (Hugs an Audino) Sooooo soft....... (Dozes of to sleep)

Me: Me a tourist going to Easter Island
Greeted be Probopasses
Me: What-The-F#*%

Violin Violin Violin
VitalazySensei Posted: 11:11 Sep23 2023 Post ID: 3459759
VitalazySensei
+
Scyther: Can't learn cut

That dosen't make any sense!?
VitalazySensei Posted: 13:20 Sep23 2023 Post ID: 3459763
VitalazySensei
+
Skeledirge, Magnezone, Gourgeist, Houndstone, Annihilape, Rillaboom

Hows the team? A little prototype rn
steelersrock01 Posted: 19:28 Sep23 2023 Post ID: 3459765
steelersrock01
Post Likes: 162
+
I'm gonna be honest, I kinda dropped off Pokemon after Black and White. I played a little bit of Sun & Moon and I beat Sword but didn't have much fun with it. So I don't know many of the new pokes from X&Y, S&M, Scarlet and Violet, and really most of the SwSh ones. I don't think the new games in the series are really for me anymore.
VitalazySensei Posted: 19:39 Sep23 2023 Post ID: 3459766
VitalazySensei
+
-------------------------- Your post has been flagged by our system as containing words which we have previously linked to spam and hacker threads, so we have auto-blocked this post while we wait for an admin to manually approve it. Really sorry if you are a legitimate poster, but at the moment we have a few people spoiling the forums for the many with their spam and game hack posts. -------------------------
steelersrock01 Posted: 11:35 Sep24 2023 Post ID: 3459770
steelersrock01
+
I don't think I've ever seen that message in my 17 years here lol.
VitalazySensei Posted: 11:38 Sep24 2023 Post ID: 3459771
VitalazySensei
+
LOL, my bad, What I said there was: I don't even have scarlet or violet, just by Search powers. What words are considered spam btw?
(I meant to Sanzano)

« Last edited by VitalazySensei on Sep 24th 2023 »
VitalazySensei Posted: 11:45 Sep24 2023 Post ID: 3459772
VitalazySensei
+
Pokemons I mentioned
Skeledirge: Final evo of fire starter
Houndstone: Pokemon who is banned in severel places bc its so op with the move "Last Respects"
Annihilape: Primeape evo

steelersrock01 said:I'm gonna be honest, I kinda dropped off Pokemon after Black and White. I played a little bit of Sun & Moon and I beat Sword but didn't have much fun with it. So I don't know many of the new pokes from X&Y, S&M, Scarlet and Violet, and really most of the SwSh ones. I don't think the new games in the series are really for me anymore.

What games do you play now? Or did you retire?
steelersrock01 Posted: 13:33 Sep24 2023 Post ID: 3459778
steelersrock01
+
Annihilape looks cool. The newer designs are kind of silly to me though. I might just be too old for it. Generations 1-4 are when I was super into Pokemon.

I don't think there's any specific words but since you are a new account I think there might a limit on how much you can post in a day until your account gets a little older.

I play a little bit of everything these days. I like strategy games like Civilization and Crusader Kings. I just finished Starfield and Final Fantasy XVI. I don't have a ton of time to play games so I have to pick and choose a bit.
VitalazySensei Posted: 20:20 Sep24 2023 Post ID: 3459781
VitalazySensei
+
I see,
Since you said strategy games like final fantasy, You should try the new Zelda game, they say its pretty good and also has puzzles... Smile
But you could also try Age Of Wonders: Planetfal, its really good..Thumbs Up
steelersrock01 Posted: 21:33 Sep24 2023 Post ID: 3459783
steelersrock01
+
I actually have the older Zelda one, Breath of the Wild, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. One day.

I actually have played Age of wonders 3 and liked it. Planetfall and 4 are on my radar too. I just only have an hour or 2 to play on weekdays so it can be hard for me to commit to playing a 50 hour game when it might take me 3 weeks or more to finish.
VitalazySensei Posted: 22:22 Sep24 2023 Post ID: 3459784
VitalazySensei
+
Well you should probably start by now if you want, little by little commit in it. Like I do with OPUA, though its getting tougher going closer to the endgame.
Salute
VitalazySensei Posted: 22:26 Sep24 2023 Post ID: 3459785
VitalazySensei
+
My prblm here is that i can only play for 3 hours

Weekends
Warrior13 Posted: 22:53 Sep25 2023 Post ID: 3459801
Warrior13
Jimo Dashen
Post Likes: 1,056
+
I literally just speed run every Pokemon Game these days. I do not have much time for gaming, so it is my only choice. I literally play any new mainstream game on the release date and have it done by the end of that weekend. And then I do not touch it until the DLCs come out, which usually only take me an evening to complete.

I used to play and build competitively, but I no longer have the time. I also use to collect and stockpile shinies, events, etc, but, again, those days are long gone. Last game I devoted time to was Legends Arceus, but you kind of have to play 50-100 hours to complete it.

My Violet Team was Skeledridge (Nova), Tinkaton (Harley, as in Harley Quinn), Excalibur (Obliterate, as in Expodia), Finizen (Miami, as in duh), and Ceruledge (Chaos, as in Dark Magician of Black Chaos). Wanted Iron Valiant as sixth and final member of team, but you can not get it until after the main game. Later caught one and named it Gallevoir (combined the names Gallade and Gardevoir).

For the Teal Mask DLC, I just played with a Level 100 Dachsbun that I made with a competitive build ahead of time. Did not need anything else to sweep through the DLC. She was named Vixen in memory of my late dog (November 2022).
VitalazySensei Posted: 23:10 Sep25 2023 Post ID: 3459805
VitalazySensei
+
Warrior13 said:I literally just speed run every Pokemon Game these days. I do not have much time for gaming, so it is my only choice. I literally play any new mainstream game on the release date and have it done by the end of that weekend. And then I do not touch it until the DLCs come out, which usually only take me an evening to complete.

I used to play and build competitively, but I no longer have the time. I also use to collect and stockpile shinies, events, etc, but, again, those days are long gone. Last game I devoted time to was Legends Arceus, but you kind of have to play 50-100 hours to complete it.

My Violet Team was Skeledridge (Nova), Tinkaton (Harley, as in Harley Quinn), Excalibur (Obliterate, as in Expodia), Finizen (Miami, as in duh), and Ceruledge (Chaos, as in Dark Magician of Black Chaos). Wanted Iron Valiant as sixth and final member of team, but you can not get it until after the main game. Later caught one and named it Gallevoir (combined the names Gallade and Gardevoir).

For the Teal Mask DLC, I just played with a Level 100 Dachsbun that I made with a competitive build ahead of time. Did not need anything else to sweep through the DLC. She was named Vixen in memory of my late dog (November 2022).

First, I think the team is really good, Lvl 100 Dachbund sweep? Thats kinda disrespect, imagine losing to someone with only a Bread-Dog... Lol
VitalazySensei Posted: 23:21 Sep25 2023 Post ID: 3459806
VitalazySensei
+
Another good team for Skeledirge by my suggestion.
Skeledirge
Chien-Pao
Wo-Chien
Roaring-moon (Salamence and Drudrigon)
Iron Jugulis
and Cereludge/Finizen (really any pokemon you like)
this is only a team I like... Smile
VitalazySensei Posted: 23:24 Sep25 2023 Post ID: 3459807
VitalazySensei
+
Also did you theres a restaurant called "Pao-Chien" :0
Displaying Page 1 of 2

1 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close