Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

I'll read your dreams!

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
annabel Posted: 01:51 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403645
annabel
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I can read most dreams! tell me dreams you think may mean something and I'll tell you what they mean! but first I need a dream read for me that i can't work out.

(this is what made me make the topic "I've been doing some quick research")

I was on a road.....in a huge army. another army fought us. we were on our way to the holy grail. we lost. I escaped to find the holy grail. But only a miricle happend. The army was restored and the holy grail became mine. Maybe I just listen to church to much but I can't work this out!

anyway tell me your dreams!
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Reply Quote & ReplyMulti Quote
simmaster Posted: 03:27 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403780
simmaster
+
Well, once, I had this dream where I was through all these long passageways and I finally made my way round to where it was I was supposed to go. I found this dragon which was owned by my neighbours. No matter which way I went, I ALWAYS bumped into Mr. Dragon.
Please explain!!!
annabel Posted: 03:54 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403828
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
This is hard....... the whole thing means a game. The passageways means a maze. And when you get to the next level. The enemy will be a dragon. And you will be frustrated by how hard it to beat him. because you didn't finsh the dream. I can't tell if you win.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 04:52 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403958
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
Mine is long!I was dreaming that i was studying in Miami!I have 7 or 5 new friends.Almost all of them are from the show "Wicked Science" and one was from my neighbour who has moved.They show me there secret hideout to chill out before school start.We came out and saw students infested with maggots!We go back to our hideout and stayed there.When we came out again,there was soldiers guarding the school with machine guns!Then we use the secret door and got down where we saw the soldiers.They were gone!Then we use the normal stairs not the secret one.Then,there was Ocelot in MGS2 with some guy!I fight those two using a kick.When i kick,they fall down and my friends pick them up so i can kick some more.We go to the hideout and we want to escape.We use the that was leading to the dumpster that was infested with maggots.Some of my use a skate and a guy use a bicycle.Those who use the skate live but the guy with the bicycle fall into the dumpster.I was,i just slide without using any equipment.I slide and i got pass the dumpster.When i fall,it went pitch black.Then,i was at the hideout again.We all slide and got pass the dumpster.Then, we saw ferrari cars and a military base behind the school!We drive the ferraris and the infested maggot students were behind us.They caught me and the ferrari im' in exploded.Then,i turn into super saiyan 3 Goku and use kamehameha on the maggot students.Then,there was burger shape star came down and comes out a cat!One of my friends wished that turn the students back to normal.I wish was accepted and all the infested maggot students turn back to normal and they all fell to the ground.
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
dark_king Posted: 05:11 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 403971
dark_king
+
i had a dream when me and my brother was walkin to school then a school bus was coming ran my brother over then he became a pancake then my mom started laughing then i woke up.
whiplash234 Posted: 06:03 Sep11 2005 Post ID: 404008
whiplash234
+
this is wierd i was in this meadow one day by myself then a giant spring came alon and norrowly missed me but it dropped this person by my side but i never saw her face long dark hair and white

[center][/center]
SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 07:41 Sep12 2005 Post ID: 406288
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
Where do you learn to read dreams anyway?
The name is Inferno.Big fan of Darkwatch here.Say bigger and you will find yourself a bullet through your head.If you want to know me more,DBZ rocks and hope to be moderator of Tv and Films.Join Team Shadow NOW!!!!!
simmaster Posted: 01:43 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 413983
simmaster
+
Hey, Annabel! See if you can work out THIS one!
I was at school. I then got sorted into a group. It was group 3. Everybody shivered.
Suddenly, I was fighting this GIANT metal robot. I didn't win.
Huh???
cinandjen Posted: 18:15 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415049
cinandjen
Forum GuestMember
+
ok what does this mean

i was stuck at the bottem of a cookie jar and i was really tinny and couldn't get out and noody saw me

what does this mean???
cinandjen
Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:19 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415069
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
To read dreams you have to have a 3rd level mind. Which means your wisdom has an excel beyond your body.

instagram: solidaritysterl
cinandjen Posted: 18:23 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415082
cinandjen
Forum GuestMember
+
huh what did u say u need wisdom no just look at a dream book and it will tell yop every thing
cinandjen
annabel Posted: 18:25 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415092
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 11-Sep-2005 SKULL in INFERNO said:Mine is long!I was dreaming that i was studying in Miami!I have 7 or 5 new friends.Almost all of them are from the show "Wicked Science" and one was from my neighbour who has moved.They show me there secret hideout to chill out before school start.We came out and saw students infested with maggots!We go back to our hideout and stayed there.When we came out again,there was soldiers guarding the school with machine guns!Then we use the secret door and got down where we saw the soldiers.They were gone!Then we use the normal stairs not the secret one.Then,there was Ocelot in MGS2 with some guy!I fight those two using a kick.When i kick,they fall down and my friends pick them up so i can kick some more.We go to the hideout and we want to escape.We use the that was leading to the dumpster that was infested with maggots.Some of my use a skate and a guy use a bicycle.Those who use the skate live but the guy with the bicycle fall into the dumpster.I was,i just slide without using any equipment.I slide and i got pass the dumpster.When i fall,it went pitch black.Then,i was at the hideout again.We all slide and got pass the dumpster.Then, we saw ferrari cars and a military base behind the school!We drive the ferraris and the infested maggot students were behind us.They caught me and the ferrari im' in exploded.Then,i turn into super saiyan 3 Goku and use kamehameha on the maggot students.Then,there was burger shape star came down and comes out a cat!One of my friends wished that turn the students back to normal.I wish was accepted and all the infested maggot students turn back to normal and they all fell to the ground.
Well I can explain about the "wicked science" as I watch it in Australia. All of the wicked science poeople are a part of your friend. He has become ver intelegent. Not like them from the show but way above adverage. He doesn't want people to know this because he thinks people will pick on him. The rest you have been watching TOO many movies!

Xtreme gamer Posted: 18:26 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415096
Xtreme gamer
#2Seconds
+
But they don`t be true most of the time. You need someone that has wisdom. They have to know what their talking about.

instagram: solidaritysterl
annabel Posted: 18:27 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415103
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 16-Sep-2005 cinandjen said:ok what does this mean

i was stuck at the bottem of a cookie jar and i was really tinny and couldn't get out and noody saw me

what does this mean???
Well for a start you must really like cookies. You eat nearly everything that is going to go towards a party so you hide eating some cookies.lol

annabel Posted: 18:30 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415113
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 16-Sep-2005 simmaster said:Hey, Annabel! See if you can work out THIS one!
I was at school. I then got sorted into a group. It was group 3. Everybody shivered.
Suddenly, I was fighting this GIANT metal robot. I didn't win.
Huh???
Well it will be school sports day. For some reason you won't want to go. At the day you SHOULD have been sorted into group three. But you wern't there. Instead you will be playing extremly hard video games

cinandjen Posted: 18:32 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415119
cinandjen
Forum GuestMember
+
o my gosh annabel i do eat everything in sight weird and i thoght u were using a dream book
cinandjen
annabel Posted: 18:37 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415141
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
No "dream book" just my pure mind

SKULL in INFERNO Posted: 18:38 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415147
SKULL in INFERNO
Forum GuestMember
+
On 16-Sep-2005 annabel said:Well I can explain about the "wicked science" as I watch it in Australia. All of the wicked science poeople are a part of your friend. He has become ver intelegent. Not like them from the show but way above adverage. He doesn't want people to know this because he thinks people will pick on him. The rest you have been watching TOO many movies!
What?Too many movies?!I usualy watch horror movies.Why can't it be a ghost dream.(Banyak tengok wayang?!)
annabel Posted: 18:41 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415154
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 16-Sep-2005 SKULL in INFERNO said:What?Too many movies?!I usualy watch horror movies.Why can't it be a ghost dream.(Banyak tengok wayang?!)
Banyak tengok wayang? that sounds Asian!

Juli Posted: 18:50 Sep16 2005 Post ID: 415178
Juli
+
[color=brown][b][/b]Annabel: dreams aren't like that, what if in mine I can actually predict the future, what does it mean when a ghost appear in your dream? Well I know what a means when a ghost appears in your dream, it means you have to let go something, did you knew that? Well I doubt that, not many people know that til they do a real research, internet or book.

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
Damn... My English still isn't perfect...
Displaying Page 1 of 4

1 | 2 | 3 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
REPLY IN THIS THREAD
You must be logged in to reply:
Username: 
Password:   
Forgot password? Click here to get it resent to you.

Users under 13 are not eligible to post on the SuperCheats forums.

Post Top
Click to close