Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Who do you think is the BEST Mod on Supercheats?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Next
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:00 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425355
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Here's the man, The Macdaddy Of Justice coming again to ya with another General Chat thread. Well, this ones about the Mods that keep ya coming back. I have a few moderators that are my favorite, but I would have to say the best mod is:

[b]Mr. King Of Games!

[i]I say he is cause he seems to be the one to be working the hardest around here, next to the Super Mods. But that's just me, [i]who are your favorite moderators?[i/][/i]
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
roadkillers Posted: 21:02 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425357
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Well I would say Aeshma but he aint the mod I like the most.
Mask-o-Sheik Posted: 21:05 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425361
Mask-o-Sheik
Forum GuestMember
+
[color=8800aa]me, of course. i mean, nobody posts sexy long posts like i do. nobody has a tongue as lithe or a word as clever. i am the very paragon of modship.
DDR: want to pass Paranoia Survivor ~ Religions are just cults with more members. -- The resident SSB:M Captain Falcon user. -- "Let's eat fast so we can eat again!" ~ Ash
roadkillers Posted: 21:09 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425363
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
How about if you cant vote for yourself?
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:12 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425366
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
How about picking someone that's not a Super Mod or even a Admin, or even yourself. Just regular Moderators.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
roadkillers Posted: 21:15 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425370
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Ok, ummmm how about KOG will he work.
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:19 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425382
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure, it's cool. Anyone else got any ideas of Mods they think are the best of the site.
spideraman99 Posted: 21:26 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425393
spideraman99
Post Likes: 3
+
Didn't we have this kinda election a while ago and it was closed by some admin?

props to pokemonruler for the sweet sig and avatar
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:39 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425429
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Well, if it gets closed, it does. But I just want to hear from "THE MILLIONS!" as they speak on who they think is the best Mod.
roadkillers Posted: 21:44 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425444
roadkillers
Forum GuestBanned
+
Hey Dr.Advice I thought you were a mod.
Dr. Advice Posted: 21:46 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425448
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
I WISH I was a Mod. But I haven't tried out for any spots yet. I want to be a mod for a forum that I know I'm best at and is one that is very active like General Chat.
Hyperwire_2.0 Posted: 22:06 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425484
Hyperwire_2.0
+
There's this one dude, on the Budokai 3 fourms . . . um . . . what's his name . . . he's been on that fourm foever . . . uhhhh . . . I think his name is Gigaline. No it's Hyperwire, Hyperwire_2.0! Oh yeah, that's me!
Offically obsessed with Sum 41's new song Underclass Hero
click if you dare!

myspace.com/hyperwire
actionshark Posted: 23:07 Sep20 2005 Post ID: 425613
actionshark
Post Likes: 3
+
The best mod is definitly Crossy. Even though he doesn't post much, he makes great speeches and knows the rules by heart.

annabel Posted: 01:04 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425767
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I wouldn't vote for myself even if I was allowed. I am a decent moderator but clearly not the best. I would say DB_77.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Team SuperCheats Posted: 04:02 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425819
Team SuperCheats
The Chief
Post Likes: 117
+
It would be very hard to pick the best mod. There are many very good mods on Super Cheats, so I won't even try!
Game Guides Galore - http://www.supercheats.com/guides/
ratchet-king Posted: 06:38 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425866
ratchet-king
Forum GuestMember
+
Hmmm, I don't really know who's the best mod, but I know a few who shouldn't be mods...
Back from the depths of hell... Not really, just school.

Anyways, you can pretty much ignore anything on my bio/profile, as it's all extremely outdated. About 3 years to be precise. Same goes for the name, although I'm still enjoying Ratchet & Clank ;)
Bad Wolf Posted: 08:56 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425895
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Best mod? A difficult decision. Definitely a tough one, that. Would anyone vote for me? Of course not, but they should. Lots of people should vote for me.... *tumbleweed* Fine, but don't expect me to vote for you either.

Heh, subliminal messages are awesome.
nintendo_dude Posted: 09:57 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425932
nintendo_dude
Post Likes: 1
+
I disagree with Actionshark, I think Cross Stinger is too strict and unforgiving. Aeshma is too. Now I'm not saying I'm the best Super Mod by saying that, I'm the worst of the three. I'm just saying that I think differently. Anyway there are so many good MOds that I can't decide who's best. Most Mods are great, even Bad Wolf is a great Mod when he's not in an argument (lol) but if anyone decides on a best Mod, they're biased.

I'm finished here...

Special thanks to Yossy666 for the avatar and signature images.
spyro madgirl Posted: 10:53 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425982
spyro madgirl
+
On 21-Sep-2005 nintendo_dude said:I disagree with Actionshark, I think Cross Stinger is too strict and unforgiving. Aeshma is too. Now I'm not saying I'm the best Super Mod by saying that, I'm the worst of the three. I'm just saying that I think differently. Anyway there are so many good MOds that I can't decide who's best. Most Mods are great, even Bad Wolf is a great Mod when he's not in an argument (lol) but if anyone decides on a best Mod, they're biased.
ur not the worst super mod nd! i think ur the best one!
~ ... Ooh la la ... ~
t0ms0nic Posted: 11:01 Sep21 2005 Post ID: 425998
t0ms0nic
Forum GuestMember
+
Im going to go and say Bad Wolf,and im not listing the reasons why,there's too many TO list.Only one I can say,however,is he has the best Modding attitude.

There.I said it.Im gone now.
Cleaning up the cobwebs and un-covering a old Legend... t0ms0nic, thy name is Stupid. Approach with 50 foot long (advised more) poking stick. http://i1.tinypic.com/s3fpqa.gif = My Sprites. Don't use without permission from me. MSN me at [email protected]
Displaying Page 1 of 23
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 21 | 22 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close