Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Fan Fiction Academy

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 14 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous
the_ff_master Posted: 10:21 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540164
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
Lucas, even with all 3 of your accounts, we already knew mate. :P
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

Bad Wolf Posted: 10:24 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540171
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
gogobananas, you're hereby kicked from the Fan Fiction Academy. Begone with ye.
the_ff_master Posted: 10:33 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540191
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Lucas' been expelled! Lucas was my friend!!! Y'know, I'd leave aswell but I enjoy it here so I won't.
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

Bad Wolf Posted: 11:02 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540272
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Just don't be flaming Master Wolf (that's me, BTW) or you'll be getting yourself expellificated as well, mkay?
the_ff_master Posted: 11:25 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540320
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Sure. Your Headmastersness Sir. Smile
I´m sorry...

Bad Wolf Posted: 11:26 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540325
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
And I'll tell you what I told Lucas; don't post if you have nothing constructive to say.
the_ff_master Posted: 11:32 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540338
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah I guess. BTW do you rekon I should tell Holly to come here from MSN or not?
I´m sorry...

Gigarookie Posted: 18:11 Nov30 2005 Post ID: 540989
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
^^ Well that depends. Do you value your life?
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
the_ff_master Posted: 10:42 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 542977
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Doesn't matter really. She did her usually: BRB. And never came back. :P
I´m sorry...

Gigarookie Posted: 20:10 Dec02 2005 Post ID: 543690
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
lol Well, one of the tactics for writing that you have to practice is using cliffhangers. I guess she's a master because she uses them so much. lolz
You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same.
the_ff_master Posted: 10:56 Dec03 2005 Post ID: 545006
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah very much! I have to agree with that. Well, I gotta edit my post in the RP Acad before His Headmasterfulness gets mad or something.
I´m sorry...

joslifer1 Posted: 22:32 Dec07 2005 Post ID: 551661
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
It's quiet around here...So here's a sneak preview of my Fan Fic!

Chapter 1

?InuYasha! Did you drop the kids off at school?? Kagome asked, turning off the stove after taking the brownies out.
?Yeah, I did.? InuYasha answered, dropping down from the ceiling beam he was hanging from.
?Good.?
?I hope they don?t get into trouble again today?Except for our human daughter, they?re all hot heads?just like their father,? she thought.
InuYasha shook his head irritably. ?Can we go back to my time soon? I?m itching to fight a demon.?
Kagome shook her head exasperatedly. ?You know we have to stay here, until school?s out.?
He sat down on the ground cross-legged, putting his chin in his palm. ?That doesn?t mean I can?t visit my old home while they?re at school.?
?What if they get in trouble and we have to have a PTC immediately?? she pointed out.
?Tell ?em I had urgent matters that had to be seen to. I haven?t seen any of the people from the past. I know you?d at least want to see Shippo again. What good is being half-demon when I can?t use my demonic abilities??
?You could use the Jewel to become human.?
?And then Naraku, or some other shape-shifter demon, would set us up like he did with Kikyo and me.?
?InuYasha, we?re married now. I know you?d never turn on me.? He looked away from her stubbornly. ?Unless there was very good reason. Very good reason meaning I bind you to a tree with a sacred arrow or some such.? A muscle in his cheek twitched. ?Will you stop being so stubborn?? she yelled exasperatedly. He stood up and hugged her. She felt a slight wetness on her shoulder, the one right under his head. InuYasha was crying!
?I love you,? he whispered, and she wrapped her arms around him.
?I love you too,? she said shakily. She was always this way around him when he started getting gushy.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. ?I?ll get it,? Kagome said, composing herself.
InuYasha looked in the kitchen. ?I?m hungry anyway?Haven?t really had breakfast.? He smiled at her, and walked into the kitchen. She opened the door.
?Hello!? said the visitor, Kagome?s old friend from high school.
?Hojo! I didn?t expect to see you here,? Kagome said, surprised.
?Yeah, it is kind of unexpected?but I was in the neighborhood, so I decided to come see my high school sweetheart.?
InuYasha poked his head out of the kitchen to see who the visitor was. ?Who?s this, Kagome?? he asked, stuffing his face with a handful of potato chips.
?Uhh?? she hesitated. ?InuYasha, this is Hojo, my old high school friend.?
?Good to meet you,? Hojo said, holding out his hand for a shake. InuYasha stared at it, then grabbed it in a shake.
?Feelings mutual,? he replied, only a hint of sarcasm in his voice.
?Well, why don?t we go into the living room?? Kagome said, clapping her hands.
?Sorry, can?t. I have to go see the other girls from school.? He stumbled slightly over the word; she thought he had just forgotten it after so long out of it.
?Oh?OK, Hojo. Bye.?
InuYasha glared at the door after Hojo was gone. ?High school sweetheart, eh Kagome?? he said.
She growled. ?That was ten years ago, InuYasha.?
?Yeah, yeah, but he obviously thought you weren?t married.?
?Well, I was scared?? She stopped, thinking, and then said, ?But he was at the reception, wasn?t he? And the wedding, too.?
?Umm?Were you scared for me, or for him?? he asked.
?Him, of course. You?re a half-demon, for heaven?s sake!?

Hojo listened through the door at the conversation. He laughed in a voice too deep to be his own. ?They believe I?m dead?? he said in those deep vocals. He walked toward the well through which Kagome, and any other person who wielded a Sacred Jewel Shard, could go into the past?or the future, if they were already back there. That was where he had come from. He laughed maniacally as he jumped into the well. Instead of hitting the bottom, though, he was just gone in a flash of light.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
screencheat2 Posted: 17:02 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560342
screencheat2
+
Why hasn't anyone posted in here for a while?
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Gigarookie Posted: 20:04 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560635
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
So... has this totally died?
TestVirus101 Posted: 23:33 Dec12 2005 Post ID: 560850
TestVirus101
Ah crap he's finally dead
Post Likes: 35
+
Most probaly, I suggest this is unpinned, the other is doing fine though.
Bad Wolf Posted: 02:05 Dec13 2005 Post ID: 560924
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Yeah, this academy does seem to have slipped into inactivity. Sorry, dudes and dudettes.

*UNPINNETH*
joslifer1 Posted: 22:29 Dec15 2005 Post ID: 565230
joslifer1
Forum GuestMember
+
That's why I posted my thing, to try to increase the activityness of the thread...Looks like that plan phaileth.
General, if you're not using it, could I have the army for a few days?
Gigarookie Posted: 11:44 Dec17 2005 Post ID: 568393
Gigarookie
Forum GuestMember
+
If her Holliness would show her faceth, then maybeth this place wouldn't be so deadeth... or something like that. lol
Displaying Page 14 of 14
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 12 | 13 | Last     Previous
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 254789

Post Top
Click to close