Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

The Ultimate Challenge: Mr. King Of Games VS. The Legend Killer

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 1 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Next
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 15:46 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489806
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
This is the place where it will all end. It's gonna be ME, The King Of Games, taking on(the person who every seems to really dislike) The Legend Killer, RKO-123, in 10 gaming questions challenge. No cheap plays, no getting answers, I want this to be one of the greatest matches to hit the site.

No matter the stakes of this match, whether I lose or win, RKO must agree to the stakes. If I win, you RKO-123 must admit to everyone that you are NO Legend Killer, apologize for all the spamming and flamming you have done, and Leave Supercheats Forever. But........if I lose, I will personally crown you as the NEW King Of Games, and I will no longer be known as The King Of Games. The quizmaster is the best person that can be trusted, and I pick......Aeshma. So, with that being said.................I NOW DECLARE THE ULTIMATE CHALLENGE BATTLE OPEN!!!!!!!!!

DummmmmmmmDummmmmmmmmDummmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!! The King Of Games Has Spoken
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 15:51 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489816
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
So, this is it. The battle of the ages, the ultimate Match. The King Of Games VS. the Legend Killer, amazing.

I'm not worried, I'll allow Aeshma to be the quizmaster. Cause I already know whose gonna win. And that's the Legend Killer, RKO-123.
As a Wiseman once said, everyone is wise in their own way. A Wiseman's legacy begins!
r and c mega Posted: 15:53 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489822
r and c mega
+
GO KoG! You brought him here so get hid of him! WHOO WHOO WHOO!!!!
EDIT: hang on. I've just thought of something. What about you SOW? Will you stay or go if RKO loses?
sigs are for losers

the_ff_master Posted: 15:54 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489828
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
WHOA!!! BATTLE OF THE MILLENIUM!!!! KoG I AM WITH YOU!!! PWN HIS SORRY BACKSIDE!!!
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

jImBoW89 Posted: 15:56 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489832
jImBoW89
+
I'll watch King, make sure no one doe anything bad here.
RKO-123 Posted: 16:01 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489840
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
HA! I've waited for this day for ONE whole week. And in that week, I've beaten the best of this site can give me. I've beaten Dragoon King, I've beaten Aeshma, I've beaten both Superman and t0ms0nic(Blame Superman for that), and now.........I'm gonna beat the King Of Games.

*Imagines* Ah....just think of it. I beat the King on his own site, and I get crowned as King Of Games on his own site, man that's good.

Let's GO King!!!! I'm gonna embarras you and throw your legacy into the wind. You said I'm gonna feel the Wrath of the King Of Games, well your gonna the Wrath of the RKO!!!!
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
r and c mega Posted: 16:03 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489842
r and c mega
+
how sweet you're delusional.
sigs are for losers

the_ff_master Posted: 16:04 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489844
the_ff_master
Forum GuestMember
+
What are you on about?! You never beat Dave! You never beat SM4U! OR did you beat Tom! Damn you're gonnu regret this!!!!
Philosification of life: How do you prove that you exist? Maybe we don't exist...
I´m sorry...

http://forums.supercheats.c...ic=33964

star princess Posted: 16:05 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489847
star princess
Forum GuestMember
+
Hooray for Mr. King Of Games!!! You go, man!
Now you can read this. My friends: annefranman52, True pokemon master, and Asakura Hao.
Yes, there is no I in team, but there is M E...
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:05 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489848
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
As much as I can't wait to end the Legend Killer, we have to wait for Aeshma first.
All those who show true wisdom, will live to see the wonders of the Kingdom, Hale to the King Of Games. Join Team "Royal Kingdom$$$$"
jImBoW89 Posted: 16:08 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489853
jImBoW89
+
Waits.......

Is he here?
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:11 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489863
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
YEAH!!!!!! The match I've waited so long to see is here. "Emmm.......testing....1..2..3" This is the Macdaddy Of Justice coming to ya with the "Mic in the hands" once again. I'm here with the Legend Killer, RKO-123 and his Lacky, Soucercer Of Wise.

LK, what the fans have been wanting to know is, what do you think your chances are on beating The King Of Games?
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 16:16 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489870
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
*Gets in front of LK* WHAT? How dare you ask that question in the presence of The Great One. This is the Legend Killer, The Gamer God, the greatest Legend to ever hit the internet. He doesn't have to answer to you, to Aeshma, and especially to these Supercheats members. Cause you know it, I know it, and everyone here knows it, that the King and his Kingdom is gonna fal. Tell him LK!
As a Wiseman once said, everyone is wise in their own way. A Wiseman's legacy begins!
jImBoW89 Posted: 16:17 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489872
jImBoW89
+
This is fairly intresting.
RKO-123 Posted: 16:24 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489880
RKO-123
Forum GuestMember
+
*Throws his head back and closes his eyes. Feeds off the greatness of the his own presence* You want to know my chances against King. The chances of King beating the Legend Killer are 1 in a million. I'll give him his props, King is indeed a Internet Icon. People look up to him, he's loved not only by his fans here on Supercheats, he's also loved at Gamefaqs. He is indeed a Legend *Grips his fist* Exactly the same skills as "Hecomn" from IGN. I faced him and beat him 10 to 4, and embarrassed him so much that he was never heard of again. You want to know my chances, well.......all I can say is after today.......LONG LIVE THE KING!!!! *Walks away with a smile on his face*
Every Legend beware, For the Legend Killer is on the hunt. One hit with my RKO and it's lights out. As the leader of Team Alliance, one must wonder what will the "Legend Killer" do next. Tune in to my site, http://s13.invisionfree.com/Team_Alliance,
Soucercer Of Wise Posted: 16:28 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489886
Soucercer Of Wise
Forum GuestMember
+
The Legend Killer has spoken......*Walks away with him*

I think Doc being the announcer might add a little excitement to the tournament.
screencheat2 Posted: 16:36 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489899
screencheat2
+
Hey KoG, can I be the interviewer? Please Please Please!!! Screen gets on his knees begging for the job.
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Dr. Advice Posted: 16:36 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489900
Dr. Advice
Forum GuestMember
+
Ummmmmmm.......okay. That was the Legend Killer and his manager, Soucercer Of Wise, coming to you from the Ultimate match arena. I'll be here all day, getting interviews.
Need Advice? Ask the Master of Advice himself, Dr.Advice. If you ever need advice from me here on Supercheats, post in our new team, TEAM ADVICE, and me or one of my teammates will help you- Team site http://s14.invisionfree.com/Doctor_Advice
screencheat2 Posted: 16:38 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489903
screencheat2
+
Hey, I want to be the interviewer Dr. A! I want to do something big for once!
FFN account with some stories. ._. People say they're pretty good, so check them out! Please? *puppy eyes*
"Instant failure, just add Michael!" - Dani
Mr. King Of Games Posted: 16:38 Oct26 2005 Post ID: 489905
Mr. King Of Games
Forum GuestMember
+
On 26-Oct-2005 screencheat2 said:Hey KoG, can I be the interviewer? Please Please Please!!! Screen gets on his knees begging for the job.
Why not? I think not only the competitiors should be interviewed, but the fans and the MODS who are watching as well. Give him an Interview Doc.
Displaying Page 1 of 12
  | Go to page:

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | ... | 10 | 11 | Last     Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close