Your Account
       Forgot Password

Not registered? Sign Up for free
    Registration allows you to keep track of all your content and comments, save bookmarks, and post in all our forums.

Whichcraft and wizardry?

Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Down to Quick Reply
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Lord Inferno_Razor94 Posted: 03:56 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 520494
Lord Inferno_Razor94
Forum GuestMember
Post Likes: 0
+
I believe witches and wizards exist, and so does the "Bomoh"!But the community keep saying that they do not exist because they got Science to prove it.....

(If you see a "Bomoh", do not make him angry.)
The silence is a cruel way to end.Your life.The silence will torture,humiliate and cease a victim in a soundless way.Join my website http://s14.invisionfree.com/Dark_Blade_Clan/index.php?act=idx
drifting monkey Posted: 17:48 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 521300
drifting monkey
Forum GuestMember
+
On 16-Nov-2005 ShadowHunter said:Sorry to but into the conversation but if you look it up in history(where there is documentation) you will find traces of witchcraft and wizardry and no I'm not either one of the topics(though some would call me evil and demonic)
dude there is no such thing as a wizard a witch can be a female you a male and THEY DO EXIST CUZ I AM REAL i mean if i was fake like ss 4 says why would i be posting on sc??????
hello hows it going? well thats it good bye!
Juli Posted: 20:08 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 521451
Juli
+
On 15-Nov-2005 shiny zapdos said:Lol fabulous, and fair enough Wolf.

Basic trivia...

1. Where is Fire Magic located in your body?
The heart, the store of all real emotion and internal fire, in addition to physical.

2. What colour is Fire Magic?
Not a shock - red. Deep, passionate, almost burgundy hue.

3. Who controls elements?
You do. I do. We all do if we remind ourselves that we do. =) We just have to make sure we don't utilise them for the purpose of evil.

4. Who's naive?
SS4 Baby Vegeta. OK, so it's not magical trivia, but I felt like adding it. =P

Read that, and tell me when you're ready to begin.
Cool (I want to learn since I can't control the wind anymore [I still dunno why]).

Avy&Sig by Saphy.
Damn... My English still isn't perfect...
SS 4 Baby Vegeta Posted: 20:46 Nov16 2005 Post ID: 521474
SS 4 Baby Vegeta
Post Likes: 1
+
On 15-Nov-2005 drifting monkey said:why would a fake person want attention?

p.s. ss 4 v. would you like to call a truce??
Find, Truce.
[b]
^Now THOSE, Are Vampires!, Unlike the crappy Twilight!,
Man, Don't mess with Anya o_0
EPIC BATTLE!
Poor Stark, He just wants to sleep XD

Current Obsession: [color=crimson]VAMPIRES!! XD.
Super GoGoBananas Posted: 00:42 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 521602
Super GoGoBananas
Forum GuestBanned
+
*Ahem* Sorry peoples i have been away for the last 2 days cause of my leg which had to get x-rayed and stuff so here i am to continue the debate. IF witches and the like existed then how come there is no solid proof? and as you say you must be a believer to know it, how do u become a believer? Your Fire magic lesson is the last chance you have of proving magic exists Holly.
YOU ALL SUCK!!!!!!!! RICH CANT EVEN FRICKEN IP BAN ME PROPERLY!!!!!!! U TWAT I CAN STILL GO ON SC WITH MY OTHER ACCOUNT!!!!!
Bad Wolf Posted: 02:13 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 521645
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
SGGB, are you in a position to influence the entire population of the world into thinking that magic doesn't exist, based on a lesson given over the Internet. Most of you are probably too incompetent to master it anyway (I know I am). And does any solid proof exist that witches aren't real?
annabel Posted: 02:50 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 521658
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Wolfie, Apart from God magic doesn't happen often. Name one magical hit all over the world that hasn't involved God.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Redesigned copy of me coming October 15th! Count the days people.
Bad Wolf Posted: 10:15 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 521858
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
I was totally hoping someone would say that. Can you prove that your God exists? The Bible and blind faith are not adequate sources of evidence, before you ask. Besides, I care as much about your religion as I do about becoming the Prime Minister of Norway, so I won't even bother to answer that question.
annabel Posted: 13:58 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522167
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Because you know you're wrong, Poor Wolfie.
Working from beyond the grave? No. I am afraid not, I am just randomly annoying you by changing my signature now and then. Update: TEH PWNAGE.

Bad Wolf Posted: 14:05 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522175
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Shut up, Annie. How can I be wrong when you can even answer a simple question? You can't verify the existence of your God, therefore you are clearly wrong.
shiny zapdos Posted: 14:07 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522176
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
You want a lesson? Fine, I'll give you a bloody lesson. But I'm telling you now, before you waste your collective energy - if you don't believe in this, and I mean truly believe, it'll only work for you when Egyptians obtain Central heating. Tell me when you want to start.

And Colin is not fake! WHY would I sit here and make a spirit up?! Unlike most of you lot, I HAVE a social life!
annabel Posted: 14:09 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522180
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
I can, I remember a miricle happening in 2003. Many statues of my religion spread around the country were found with blood on them. And I doubt every robber felt like robbing the church and cutting themselves on a statue. It was on the news. And why is this the biggest religion ever? Huh? You can't prove 2dead4u is a ghost either. Therefore, You are clearly wrong.

shiny zapdos Posted: 14:10 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522184
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
It's the biggest religion ever because there are a lot of gullible fools alive, Annie.
annabel Posted: 14:10 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522185
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
On 17-Nov-2005 shiny zapdos said:You want a lesson? Fine, I'll give you a bloody lesson. But I'm telling you now, before you waste your collective energy - if you don't believe in this, and I mean truly believe, it'll only work for you when Egyptians obtain Central heating. Tell me when you want to start.

And Colin is not fake! WHY would I sit here and make a spirit up?! Unlike most of you lot, I HAVE a social life!
Because you're a witch and you want people to think you have a sidekick ghost.

shiny zapdos Posted: 14:11 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522188
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
You must think I rival you in the tragic status quo...
Bad Wolf Posted: 14:13 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522193
Bad Wolf
Forum GuestMember
+
Annie, just face it; you are defeated. But like I said before, I've dropped this battle of wits, as my opponents appear to be unarmed. I'm now just a spectator, here to enjoy the show as Holly dominates the n00bs.
annabel Posted: 14:14 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522194
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
Tragic status quo? All I can do is read dreams, Why would I rival you. I never heard of tragic status quo.

shiny zapdos Posted: 14:15 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522196
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
Lol Wolf.

Tragic status quo - your positioning on the ladder of tragedy. I do believe you're second only underneath the King, who's a certain boy named "Kevin". Maybe you know him...
annabel Posted: 14:19 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522201
annabel
Forum GuestMember
+
DarkBoarder_77? Tragedy? You mean failing and crap like that? How dare you.

shiny zapdos Posted: 14:21 Nov17 2005 Post ID: 522206
shiny zapdos
Forum GuestMember
+
How dare I? With astonishing ease, I assure you.

Anyway...

... can't be bothered with flaming. If you truly cannot get over your naivety, then close this, because I have nothing to prove to the unwilling.
Displaying Page 6 of 7

First | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Last     Previous | Next
Subscribe to topic Low Bandwidth

Currently viewing this thread:
This topic has been closed by 213562

Post Top
Click to close